BASED NOTCH

BASED NOTCH
twitter.com/notch/status/1071494897608273920
LEFTISTS BTFO

Attached: BASED NOTCH.png (632x412, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gkQmyCCNn_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kikes btfo

literally who?

>literally who
made minecraft you retarded faggot

Fella who created roblox

remember when he used to browse /v/ and how he actually put it in minecraft? good times

The billionaire that created Minecraft, who was originally a /v/irgin and used Jow Forums for feedback during the Alpha years.

Attached: FLAOT.jpg (233x216, 10K)

Why are Swedish expats so based?

Are you retarded? Did you only realise he was based now? He's always been based, still weird how a swede can be so based but oh well

Now we need to red pill him about Agenda 21 & the Plan de San Diego

youtube.com/watch?v=gkQmyCCNn_8

Just buy Jow Forums you faggot

Someone post all the pro-censorship shit he said so the newfags don't think he's actually based.

He only said that because he fucking bullied him so much he ended up nuking his twitter. newfag

I wish people would stop confusing kikes and white pipo. There's a difference.

Attached: Capture.png (919x943, 122K)

Wrong.

Most nationalist believe in strong censorship of non-nationalist ideals. What, you didn't think they were pro-freedom do you?

Attached: 1544181866990.png (605x557, 57K)

Attached: 1544181848888.png (578x765, 92K)

this

>increasing personal freedoms
>no racism allowed though >:(
yeah, fuck off cunt

Attached: 1540511411356.jpg (300x250, 49K)

They guy that invented cubes.

LOL

Markus is a pragmatist, not an idealist.

Jow Forums will never be advertiser-friendly, banning racism won't change shit, nor will it be enforceable.

guy who invented lego

Fedora pewdiepie

that's literally an SJW type victim mentality. Notch is no different than a libshit.

Oh, I don't agree with him. I just know why he is that way.

It's a common Northern European tendency - go along to get along, do what works instead of what is best.

he put every forum/community that liked minecraft into minecraft you fucking mouth breathing retard

Wow sounds like backpedaling. Another worthless shill cut by my blade.

It doesn't work though, he's just trying to make Jow Forums into another social media site, which it will never be unless he guts the whole thing, effectively turning it into a different site, and then slaps a 'Jow Forums' label on its mutilated corpse. Anonymity and free speech are the two primary virtues of Jow Forums and he's trying to take one of them away, and he'll probably go after the other too.

> Breaking news: Minecraft is considered anti-semitic and problematic

see

Because they're the ones that escaped the brainwashed homeland.

Ironic that nu-/v/ would hate him now because he has political opinions that are in stark contrast to theirs.

>made minecraft you retarded faggot
oh, right, THAT GUY is the faggot for not knowing who made MINECRAFT, not YOU for knowing.

anyone that doesn't hate white men knows there is an agenda against white men

Actually yes, notch, is based.

I hope notch becomes the billionaire super hero we need. Not that ridiculous brainless faggot musk

Wouldn't be surprised if he's banned for this tweet

nigger everyone that was on Jow Forums prior to 2010 knows who notch is

He's getting attacked HUGE in the replies. If you have twitter, support him

Notch overall is a good guy, but he is very pragmatic and would probably look at how to best work Jow Forums in his favor. It wouldn't be so good for us though, as you said.

Pragmatic people generally aren't as attracted to virtues as they are results.

The difference is that sjws feel like victims so they demand your freedoms taken away.
Notch is not promoting that at all.
This is why you're a fucking idiot, and should refrain from talking for the rest of your life.

Musk very well might blow the lid off of whatever the fuck NASA has been covering up.
Until then I won't make a judgement on him.
It certainly seems like he is trying though.

He's no better than any other Jow Forums atheist gamer with zero morality. He's just wasting his life on Asian hookers and blow. The biggest nobody billionaire who ever lived. And if you think about how only white males play his stupid game, and counted up the wasted man hours and wasted potential growth in just one white males life he destroyed, you'd realize he's one of the most destructive people for white males to have ever existed.

Attached: 1478456066591.jpg (500x369, 9K)

It's a kids game, chill

Guy who made world of Warcraft

the man who made the most popular video game of all time and made billions of dollars is a Jow Forumsack... its honestly so surreal.
thank you Notch

Can you imagine how Minecraft would've been if they sent him here like they do now?

Guy who made MegaBlox

And that impressionable young white male became a beta, and a degenerate, and will amount to nothing...multiplied over millions.

Based MeinKraft maker

Attached: Unbenannt.png (580x419, 32K)

Notch gives me a "Robert the Bruce From Braveheart" (not actual history) vibe.

BASED CUBE MERCHANT, YOU KIKE.

The creator of 4Channel

Damn, bruh. This guy's power level is off the charts.

Attached: 1510087793607.gif (287x216, 554K)

bump

>I would have made a super secure, private, anonymous forum where your real life identity is totally impossible to determine!
>But you're only allowed to talk about socially acceptable things, racist retards!
Literally what would be the point. It might as well be facebook or reddit, anonymity doesn't matter if the topics are strictly controlled.

Attached: 1452212419172.png (513x1117, 1.05M)

another vidya swede on our side

He made the Fight Club movie.

Swedes in general are based, you should fill all women's wombs with your seeds.
Scandinavians are the best.

Can you imagine having that kind of fuck you money? He is a billionaire with no actual job so they have no way of hurting him.

Notch has the bantz.

Attached: 1499224482755.png (580x1389, 157K)

and its a good thing

guy who wrote hitchhiker's guide to the universe

BASED NOTCH

Attached: 1475539208444.png (590x190, 23K)

Attached: 1475539845418.jpg (644x648, 74K)

Attached: 1475539977410.jpg (587x600, 62K)

Attached: 1475540483591.png (593x324, 22K)

Attached: 1475541248156.png (620x297, 26K)

Attached: 1475555291052.png (480x800, 50K)

Attached: butthurt confirmed.png (599x354, 39K)

Attached: butthurt notch.png (578x307, 32K)

Attached: notch censorship 2 2.jpg (697x633, 96K)

Attached: notch censorship.jpg (633x446, 37K)

Attached: notch pussy.png (621x340, 32K)

we got it calm down

Based notch
He's changed sven

Attached: CD7JA09WIAAqkui.png (627x1360, 201K)

jej
Prove to the world that not all Swedes are submissive conformists.

Whatever you mean with natuonalists, its one of thousands empty buzzwords with elusive meaning used to mark people in a derogative fashion
You mean facists or authorithians, grown up from a naive liberalism / libertarianism that people are playing the same rules, no they dont they will use power and every tool to win without playing fair, thats why people stopped playing fair here as well

He wrote the constitution

Attached: 1434219027493.jpg (675x927, 196K)

I believe he made the hit game Crusader Kings II

fuck off cocksuckers

check
I've always thought this should be a campaign. Educate the public to understand there is a difference. Most people assume it's just a white religion. The recent attacks in Brooklyn are thought to be because the nogs think Jews are a "hyper version of white people" I'd start the Jews aren't white campagin if I wasn't a lazy ass. Just needs to be done in a normie friendly way that cannot be seen as anti semitic

Attached: kikefliptoboardslide.jpg (475x316, 54K)

The guy who writes >"1 post by this ID"

FPBP
Legendary Kvetching Incoming

hory shieet, can't believe he's still allowed on twitter

jesus...

This.

In this timeline, Notch and Pewdiepie are our surviving leaders.

SIEG HEIL!

>1 post by this id

Here's the story of Notch
>Notch works at some game company creating online shit games
>Finds Infiniminer and likes it
>Copies it, crossing over the name and writing "Minecraft" instead
>Releases creative mode, relatively big indie success
>Notch makes a bunch of money off of autists that never got enough of Lego growing up
>Hires some guy to work on making the game into a more traditional game
>Sits back and does whatever while the guy works on it
>Adventure mode is out, even bigger success! Now you can build a fortress of autism and keep out muslims (green, explodes if they get too close), niggers (don't look them in the eye or they'll start a fight, can't swim) and jews (minecraft is your opportunity to steal everything from THEIR village!)
>Microsoft comes along and says "Hey, this has peaked, right? Wouldn't want to make a sound investment", after Notch has made enough money to retire already
>"Sure, I'll sell it for $2.5 billion", he replies. Microsoft buys it for $2.5 billion because they didn't learn from 2001, Notch retires fully
>Having watched movies and consumed american media all his life, like all subjects of the ZOG sphere of influence, he fulfulls his dream
>He buys a plaster-and-plywood McMansion in the hills where the botox fish mouth cunts live
>Retires for a while doing nouveau riche stuff like "Hanging out with friends who only like you for your money", "Getting lost in your house and questioning your existance/wether you should kill yourself now or later" and "Tweeting random stuff because everyone around you is a fake plastic non-person that you can't talk to about anything meaningful"
>Notch, being a swede and (sort of) intelligent, he is dying inside from the glamorous life of Botoxville, USA
>One day, he thinks "That last one sounded pretty good, but what will people thin-" "-k.. wait a minute, I'm a billionaire. I never need to get hired again!"
Fast-forward a few months years, and here we are.

Attached: 1538526212585.gif (391x273, 984K)

I've always liked Notch.

What a bro.

High status power level confirmed.

What are the odds that Notch is the one posting these threads?

Does anyone beside you care about posts that are years old?

We have the chance of getting a billionaire on our side
Finally the potential for our own George Soros
And you'd rather spergout about some old posts
I really do not understand some of you people
Unless you're a shill, then I totally understand you

oy vey