Be Chinanigger

>be Chinanigger
>ride escalator
>get killed

Why are these niggers in yellow skin incapable of innovating?

Attached: chinanigger.gif (280x210, 563K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YoIqN6cMAqI
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gEpXg_L2Kw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not like I would call setting up escalators that don't murder people innovation either.

>mexican

yeah, unless you enjoy wasting your time stop posting. Nobody is going to take your opinion on innovation serious.

Because they've been a third world country since the Opium Wars.

>starting a CHYNA thread with such a low quality gif
I am ashame

Attached: holds child above deathscalator the entire time.webm (640x360, 1.93M)

The country is vastly overpopulated, they need to do this to help keep down numbers.

Sadly this is women before they gained their freedom and independence. Useless bitches literally felt helpless so they did jack shit. Any American loudmouth bitch would have been like "TURN BACK the fucking escalator is going to eat you and your kid".

>NEW VIDEO ON #GDL and Celebrities naming the Jew, 911 and USS liberty ....
youtu.be/YoIqN6cMAqI
Here is an opportunity to learn some unique redpills from The Based Man
>the nature of Chaotic-Good and Jow Forums
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw

>100th monkey effect and shitposting
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A

>NXIVM child cult in Columbia
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ

>eternal Memetics and symbolism
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A

>article 13 is the great meme Iconoclasm of 2018
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI

>prophecy of a cyber future IF we DONT act
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E

>your leading a revolution and dont even know it
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs

>planned parenthood expose , legal sacrifice
youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38

>npc meme 3 part miniseries starts here
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY

>john titor time travel trump doc
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY

>ingersoll lockwood and Baron trumps wonderful adventure
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ

And LOTS MORE, here is a small window into a world you might not know

kys

Well that's fucking horrifying
If I'm ever in China I'm taking the stairs (if I'm not suicided for all the shit I've said on pol)

>implying feminism is a good thing at all

Attached: 1513978294024.webm (1080x1870, 2.9M)

Attached: Chinese natural selection.webm (426x426, 2.85M)

>user pretends he's never been too drunk before

I'm implying women make better homemakers when they're properly raised and taught
I have been too drunk before and I learned my damn lesson

Attached: 1513975892242.jpg (962x720, 172K)

Men do that shit too dumb fuck, so your logic is flawed.

Why even have escalators when they kill so many people? Just use stairs bro.

>stairs
jesus man do you want to die slow instead?

your future wives white man

Attached: 1513976438915.jpg (900x1143, 399K)

women didn't used to get this drunk
it gets worse every year

please forgive

>I'm implying women make better homemakers when they're properly raised and taught

>properly raised and taught

How the fuck would you even know what that is?. You don't even know what you're defining or saying.

You would just pick a good girl and be like "yeah, she was properly raised and taught", and look at some dumb bitch and be like "yeah, she wasn't properly raised or taught". You couldn't execute what you're saying. If you had two girls to raise one would turn out shitty and one would turn out good because it doesn't matter how they were raised or taught. You can't teach a girl something if they don't want to learn. Truth is women that are feminists are probably the most responsible of women. Girls who run around getting drunk with guys and wasted and getting raped and shit are the type of women who really don't give a shit about how women treat them.

*about how men treat them

>implying they haven't innovated greatly on population control through natural selection in an urban environment
fuck off nigger

dont worry, these wamyn are STRONG and INDEPENDENT

Attached: 1513976140330.jpg (594x556, 77K)

off to fap now bye

It's not that they can't build shit it's what they're building them out of. The military section gets ALOT of the high quality material compared to anyone else.

spotted the blown out roastie

Attached: 1513976379168.jpg (962x1368, 299K)

I'm Hispanic. Goddamn you love to be wrong.

>inb4 spic beaner comeback because lack of intelligence

>burger visiting Canada

How is your vacation?

based and checked
modern women are really only worth fapping to anymore

Attached: 1540613754623.png (900x900, 251K)

god I love British slags

They make some pretty good meth.

What in the holy fuck did I just watch?

Based white men being superior to roasties and coloreds.

The End of Evangelion.

God it's weird how I could never imagine needing to be so fucking careful about an escalator and I'm a fatfuck american. These chinks are twigs and have to be that fucking afraid of such a common thing. Is living in China like being in the movie Final Destination?

youtube.com/watch?v=gEpXg_L2Kw8

Good video on subject

They are taught to be thoughtless uncreative automatons. Think of the worst NPC you know. Now make them 100x worse. That's your average Chinaman.

I was so happy china hate thread started but this shit turned in to woman hate thread. Just post webms of people dying pls.

topkek that girl is probably in her early 20's and already heading towards post-wall due to drug use.

>know that most things made in China are shit or cheaply made.
>whole country is made out of cheap cost cutting shit.
>nothing has emergency stop button on it.
>factory machines regularly eat people

What a terrible place.

It's not really all that though. It's mostly because the Chinese don't really maintain things like escalators and elevators. They'll just fucking sign the forms saying they did, and call it a day.

I don't even think they give enough of a shit to maintain some sort of log. They probably just wait until the shit breaks down and everyone is ok with this.

owo
whats this?

Attached: emergency-stop-button-500x500.jpg (500x500, 27K)

Doubt the people even realized that she was going to get sucked there. At first it looks like she's just hanging on to a ledge.

Anymore revealing British slags?

This. We wrektChina thread nau... potem, faggits

it happened too fast. Most people are unaware of red holy shit buttons.

Why are slags so distinguishable?

It's not like trying something new in China would have a different outcome.

Attached: 1543297645607.webm (640x480, 841K)

It's almost like they just don't give a shit.

Attached: 1543297876063.webm (604x284, 2.93M)

did she died?

What the actual fuck.

Attached: china_escalator2.gif (230x400, 2.65M)

fucking insects

modorized stairs :D:D:D

At this point I'm fairly certain the bug people deliberately make their products dangerous to cull some of the population. When you see stuff like this you never see any other bugs helping, they just watch like animals watching a lion eat their young.

China worships the idol of money and puts no value on any form of life. It doesn't have anything to do with an inability to innovate

Fuck it is a common thing in china to get swallowed by stairs?

Attached: 1474488554-jesus18.png (136x102, 19K)

It's not even the truck driving through that's the most shocking part for me. I mean, there are trucks of peace in the West too. It's
(a) how lazily he drove through, he didn't TRY to kill people, he just couldn't care less whether he did or not. Completely soulless.
and
(b) how NO ONE even reacted to the kids getting run over. They just got out of the way of the truck and then ran on as normal when it passed. No one cared or noticed that kids just got run down.

That guy's right shoe just disappears.

nah that's just the sole of his shoe

rip lil nigga lmao

I would call escalators that kill people innovation
Kudos to the Chinese for coming up with imaginative ways to deal with overpopulation.

>user pretends the first time he was too drunk was also the last time he was too drunk

ching chong chang, profit numba wan!

What did he fill that cart with? Boulders?

don't be racist guys they're just like us.

Sauce, we don't know what the fuck you're referring to.

This shit is nightmare fuel
Like any second you could be dragged into a literal meat grinder

Would fuck and make squeal like the pig she is (the one smoking)

Attached: 7F2663E6-1076-4A2B-80C4-2D4977CA4950.gif (350x350, 1.93M)

>Girls who run around getting drunk with guys and wasted and getting raped and shit are the type of women who really don't give a shit about how women treat them.
But user, this is what feminists do

Metal as fuck.

>They are taught to be thoughtless uncreative automatons. Think of the worst NPC you know. Now make them 100x worse. That's your average Chinaman.
A few years ago they found out a Chinese businessman was selling irradiated metal to furniture manufacturers. They have no regard for human life. Their politics and society are that of a termite mound.

His friend, who gets sucked in, gets hold of the shoe and removes it from his friends foot.

That insectoid, ant-like behaviour. Truly astounding. Chinks have no soul.

Kek. The girl who walks on the side nailed it.

Chinese are the master jews and will fuck over anyone for quick cash even if it means making something so low quality it gets people killed

>Why are these niggers in yellow skin incapable of innovating?

As long as China has existed it's played this game where they like to think of themselves as better and smarter than anyone else, they don't need anyone else... But they do want other cultures and countries ideas and innovations too. So instead of asking for it, Chinese cultural pride makes them just try to copy it and pass it off as their own original idea. As for centuries, in the act of copying they forget or leave out some crucial element and they fuck themselves over.

My biggest fear

escalators turn into a massive fucking meat grinder if they go wrong

This is what happens when all you can do is reverse engineer and mimic things, not understanding the actual mechanisms of what you're trying to build is why you see shit like this in China

Yeah.

at the same time as the britons

I think population density in China makes everyone less empathetic to each other. They all seem like replaceable cogs to each other.

What I said here.. too. It's a matter of brainlessly copying things.

You kikes should get the chinks to chase the dragon again.

Attached: 9756DBD1-7D8D-4698-A01A-D2435D18EA22.jpg (657x623, 120K)

Hit stop button, goes faster.

yeah same here. you can skip leg day when you only take the stairs, and I suppose not being turned into pork pate is a bonus

Fuck. First that Pedophile Youtube page exploiting children's disabilities. Now this shit.

Satan. You're being too fucking annoying right now. Knock it the fuck off.

Don't make me come fuck your boipucci again. Cause you know i'll do it.

Attached: 54F6DE82-E6FC-482F-A6BA-804B0E94CA5C.png (1334x750, 1.38M)

>muh Chinks cannot into innovation meme

Peak Boomer cope.

kek

Horrrey shrreet, noooo

Attached: 1508428148539.jpg (743x760, 71K)

t. Chinanigger-leaf mongrel

Men wear outfits that nearly show their dick and balls?

>leaf
>defending china
Hello Cheng

You know theres like endless webms of gooks getting rekt from poor Chinese engineering

Hurry you fools

The truck is clearly overloaded, as all trucks in China, takes much longer to come to a stop.
The kids and people carry on running, as they value their lives. Would you stand in the middle of a road in China at any time?

This is why chink culture is by far the most abhorrent to me. You have other shithole places were you see fucked up shit but they are at least cognizant of the fact that they are committing a nefarious act. With chinks its like they are completely oblivious to how fucked up they are, a literal society of autis that somehow function

>gets raped by niggers, muslims and jews
>makes china hate thread
>"I-Im not a scared cuck."
Remembers me in how the leftists get fucked be islam but are too scared to say something so they attack christianity.