Mfw the rich get's to live forever

>mfw the rich get's to live forever

Attached: 1539547333173.png (626x629, 589K)

i am G-d

Attached: lil_herodotus.png (1971x757, 1.5M)

how do they intend doing that with no heads ?

Still can die of cancer or hearth disease or few grams of lead.

>defeating god by studying a creature of god

Not if you fucking shoot them

>cybernetic enhancements and genetic engineering comes around
>only the rich can afford them
>the elite class become literally biologically differentiated from the rest of us
it's ogre
neo-feudalism is inevitable

Attached: 1540646810960.png (207x238, 73K)

Long live the fighters!

You can’t out run death just accept this and you’ll have one less thing to worry about

the rich want the poor to live forever so they can be eternal wageslaves

>when they fear death because they know torment only waits for them on the other side for all their crimes against God & humanity/white people

>only the rich can afford them
yeah, just like cars, computers, mobile phones, transatlantic flight tickets, university degrees and least we forget purple colored clothes

Are the rich bulletproof?

Attached: 8494175372908.jpg (700x766, 156K)

Slow and steady but really, what kind of pleb needs medical help to reach the tender age of 250?

what's your point?
(or, more to the point, what's your political tribe, so I could tell whether to pseudo-upvote you or to >greentext the shit out of your posts)

I'm pretty sure that not wanting to die is a natural instinct

Attached: dixon1990_man_page_0050.jpg (2504x3227, 946K)

fake jew kike amalekites are false gods,
goats :-)

limitation vs limitlessness, you will lose.
merry Christmas fake jew kike amalekites.

Attached: 5e613cb9d78b50f984a40fab271dd352.jpg (236x236, 12K)

I'm almost certain people would burn that abomination with fire. Imagine have such weak genes a turtle would outlive you without medical assistance. Nothing a eugenics program can't solve.

>>mfw the rich get's to live forever

mfw

Attached: liveforever.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Jew

The Eternal Boomer

They are already living unnaturally long lives.

David Rockefeller had like 6 heart surgeries, and lived to be well over 100.
Look at how old some of the members of the 13 families are.
It's actually frightening.

>mfw Soros and Rotschild will never die

Attached: tumblr_inline_o8o6qbKAX81u81wct_500[1].gif (480x270, 1.68M)

>implying they will be immune to pitchforks

Such hubris! You cannot defeat God, only delay his judgement.

Tortoise lives a peaceful life of quiet prayer and meditation, a human could achieve the same now if they controlled themselves and gave up their decadent lifestyle.

the rich would have the best of it but there would be cybernetic gadgets for cheaper. why not if there's money to be made from the plebs. iphones for instance a nigger in the hood has one

This.
The secrets to destroying God comes from mycology. Mushrooms are not of God's creation as they are extraterrestrial. God only created the heavens and the earth.

my whole fictional mythos is based on this world

>People think unironically that living for a long time is a good thing

Attached: 476271.gif (404x416, 204K)

Thats what im thinking. I dont want to be 145 and unable to walk or wipe my own ass.

Imagine the suffering of living forever. You would forget your earliest memories, then your childhood, teen years, and eventually your entire beginning life.

Would you still be you after losing those memories?

Such hubris will be our downfall.

Who are you calling us, Christ-killer?

Attached: 8c2349df9a2cfa1c39fd2c51a1de0c566dd508e07bf3cfa03c3ff90d97388af3.jpg (330x450, 33K)

Dude. What?

are turtles the most based animal of all time?

>living forever

No thanks, I like an end to stories thank you very much.

(What the public Sees)

>Headline: We will defeat God.
>"Defeat God? Not MY God. Fuck Trans-humanism developments. We need to be low tech."

(What the rich are privy too)

>Hello Mr. Rothchild, the product is ready for you. Here. Already. In 2018.
>"Thank you Doctor. Oh and remember to print that article will you? We don't need runner ups ruining our endgame."

The good will live forever in paradise and the wicked will die the death.

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.

No link. Real shit being discussed elsewhere.

Slide thread.

... what a fucking idiot you are

the elite fear the judgement of God and rightly so!

Memory loss would be the least of your problems and if anything would be a positive. The repetition and boredom would become hell. It's hard to imagine getting bored of existing but eternity is a very long time.

Attached: 6363665556.jpg (692x530, 53K)

How does it stop bullets and decapitation?

Only people that fear hell want to live forever. What are they not telling us?

>says the agelet

Or people who don't believe in bronze age fairy tales.

It shows that you're unsatisfied with your life. Your natural instinct is to stop the pain. Death is the only guarantee in life. You're not even guaranteed a first breathe. Dying is what it is to human.

IM fine with longevity research, but what the actual fuck do they think with article titles like that?

Fuck those cunts

why on Earth would you tempt fate with such a headline?

idc if the rich live forever as long as they don't force us to do the same

Hubris

>thinking you can play God without the worst possible consequences

Attached: 1532137285621.png (641x641, 407K)

and if you could?

Then why would you be so scared of death? Especially if you are an extremely wealthy person to do whatever you want? I often daydream about what experiences I'd like to have before I die and I draw a blank. I couldn't imagine being a 80+ year old coger shiting and pissing in a diaper and needing a nurse to help me do everyday tasks.

>mfw their longevity doesn't protect them from God's knights

Attached: sniper.jpg (600x315, 206K)

heheh stupid azz chriztianz

How is wanting to increase the length of my life a sign that I'm unsatisfied with it?

>Your natural instinct is to stop the pain.
Yes, that is also a natural instinct, but that doesn't contradict what I said.

We have tried in the past and payed dearly for it. Thousands of years pass before we reach an age where we can test the gods again. We never learn.

>Then why would you be so scared of death?
Because self-preservation is a human instinct. You don't need to be part of an elite to wish to live longer. If you offered a random passerby an additional year to his life without any negative side effects, chances are he would accept it.

This is basically what Alex Jones ranted about in a very convoluted way when he was on Rogan's podcast. Make a slave cast of idiotic mutts and they'll use technology to create a breakaway civilization. If they do try to go through with it, they have to die.

Good fuck off then more room for the rest of us you fucking brainlet

There is nothing a rich can have that you can't, you're just too stupid to fall for their rules

Attached: SR_2014.jpg (800x430, 109K)

>the rich
you mean jews

YOU say that but look at how all the posters in this thread are reacting.

>Defeat god? Not on MY watch.
So predictable.

Think critically people. The article is meant to make you react in a certain way.

They already have the technology or are close to it, so they are steering societies faith in trans-humanism away so it lessens the hope of it trickling down in the free market and becoming available to the general public. As they close in on its feasibility, they are simultaneously distracting us away from it so that we can't have it and they can realize their dreams of only a small minority living forever and having the earth to themselves.

>haha guys we got this technology to live longer, lets give hints of it to the general public and make them think they might have it. Ok now that they're aware we need to steer them away from it, they can't know about it only we can.

This is how retarded you sound.

but genetic editing was wrong??

I have read it and doesn't add anything groundbreaking. Indeed they just confirmed what is already known

Man, fuck your stereotypical, "muh bordom" shit tier mind.

man after man was dumb and so are you

*laughs in binary*

Attached: tech priest.jpg (556x880, 102K)

>genetic editing was wrong?

For the Peasantry.

>we will defeat God
>implying he doesn't want us to unlock agelessness for ourselves

maybe it's because the assholes aren't the ones he is keen to award agelessness too however, so they must engage this idea as if becoming biologically immortal is impossible, which for them it may as well be

but as for us, we just need to wait for telomerase to become commercially available, that and the trivialization of curing cancer

Living a few hundred years is a lot different to living a trillion years. Forever is much longer than that of course. Your can't conceive it and I doubt your mind could handle it even if it suffered no degradation.

Still able to shitpost though

>neo-feudalism is inevitable
No need for serfs if robots can do all the work.

>>mfw the rich get's to live forever
MFW

Attached: MFW.jpg (1024x1321, 95K)

>>the rich get's to live forever
> get's = get us
> the rich get us to live forever
thank you, rich people

Because if you're not a brainlet, barring medical issues the longer you live the better your life will become.
You get wealthier and wiser and get to see your projects and dreams come to life.
There's really no upper limit, especially once interplanetary travel becomes viable, effectively making all resources unlimited.

This meme that it's "the right thing" for us to die is nothing more than a weak attempt at rationalizing away the innate fear of death that every single one of us has.

Buy litecoin, get implants

Cannot link it. Stupid Jow Forums thinks a link from nature and a doi link are spam.

Search:Giant tortoise genomes provide insights into longevity and age-related disease. Click into nature for full open paper

I look forward to an immortal Elon Musk and tank grown Martian Rhodesian ubermensch.

lol

Attached: bye bye loser.png (368x349, 16K)

The older one gets, the higher risks of brain degradation are. First wave of immortals will suffer all kinds of dementia and other symptoms of degeneration. The next bunch will.be more lucky, though

Attached: 1537825689381.gif (250x227, 1.91M)

I'm bored after 3 decades of living. That's why I use the giant interconnected web of information that is the internet to keep learning.

You're an intellectual coward if you're bored in this age, I can remember bored as a kid but I haven't felt bored in years since smart phones became popular.

That wouldn't be an issue because even if we make people biologically Immortal though still be an off switch whenever stuff about extended living is brought up nobody thinks it's some kind of God switch where you be literally unkillable are you absolutely retarded?

If you could possibly live trillions of years without ever having an accident wow good for you but realistically people could just turn it off and they've had enough.

>hearth disease
That shit's nasty. I had to get my whole fireplace removed before it spread to my chimney.

Old people are a drain on resources. It might be cheaper to give immortality to everyone so they can keep working and paying taxes.

They could just hook you up to VR and you could go skiing, hiking, and socializing with all the other immortal folk.

>If they do try to go through with it, they have to die.
This is literally what the entire third world is thinking about the white civilization

best case scenario would be that it leads to overpopulation and we have no choice but to start living off world

Gene study is run by kikes. Fedoras and LARPagans shill for kikes. Notice the slogan:
>WE WILL DEFEAT GOD

Christ is Lord

Attached: 1542535216071.jpg (600x753, 43K)

Ive accepted my fate and you should yours as you're not in the cool kids club. It's fun to play pretend, but that's the reality we live in.

Wouldn't you rather have the option of living past your hard-coded expiry date? It won't be forever. Nothing is forever.

>what is time dilation
Yeah no, Satanists will create their own Hell

they will make sure it doesn't get into the hands of the goyim.

The kind of people who breed like rabbits hardly ever die of old-age anyway. It's usually AIDS and gang violence that kills those people. Smarter people will just freeze their eggs and wait till they're 70 to start a family.

The thing is that there's nothing stopping CRISPR from being affordable to any prole unless elites artificially scarcify it.