What is so hard about just creating an alternative to Patreon that doesn’t censor right wing voices?

What is so hard about just creating an alternative to Patreon that doesn’t censor right wing voices?

Attached: 1C1B86CB-1CFD-41AC-8733-62FF62DB34B3.jpg (640x480, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HTTTiLzkgAk
youtu.be/YoIqN6cMAqI
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because kikes own any platform you would try hosting it on

the alternative will be forced to censor them as well. or they will be cut off from the financial system and their business will crumble. sjws own all the infrastructure.

Shit like this is exactly why major youtubers have been dipping their toes into the new Twitch bubble because its easier to make money from Twitch streams then it is to make the content Youtube wants to Agenda push

The hard part is the payment processors. It costs a shit ton of money to make one yourself and you know who owns all of them.

They did, it was called hatereon. PayPal visa and MasterCard banned it because they're run by Jews, and then they couldn't process payments any more.

and even if you make a payment processor, you will be cut from the banking system. terrorism laws will be used to stop the funding to "right wing extremists"

Will take what is the "Banking Cartel" for 200$

An alternative could be based on crypto using DAI, which maintains a $1 value and is decentralized, giving an opportunity to bypass (((payment processors)))

This. So why hadn’t it been done yet?

SJWs don’t own shit. SJWs are retards thinking they’re doing good in the world by executing kike orders. Jews run the financial system and use it to benefit their tribe and extract resources from nonjews.

jews own the financial infrastructure

The answer unfortunately lies in the corruption of the finance industry itself.

In around 2008 a growing number of people I do business with voiced concerns with paypal and were expressing an interest in a "home grown" Aussie alternative. As a programmer and being relatively business savvy with a good bit of capitol behind me I figured "hey, why not create a little alternative."

Boy did I go down the rabbit hole there. I discovered to my disappointment that it's almost impossible in Australia, the United States or almost any western country to operate as a financial institution/transactor legally.

The legislative requirements are designed from the ground up to be a closed system that makes entry into this area impossible. Even if I were 100x as wealthy as I am today it wouldn't be possible for me to enter into the closed arena that is the finance sector.

This was probably one of the most "redpilling" moments of my life. I had always known that monopolies like this existed but I always somewhat naively assumed that with the right attitude and a good idea a little guy could always create a small alternative. Wrong.

Where it all started.

Thanks, Christians.

Attached: 1542486865177.jpg (1692x899, 571K)

Jews
>oligopoly with one set of companies
>ban the rest

because where you host it will be shit down across the entire internet
have you even been paying attention?

>requires money to spread propaganda

This is why you will lose alt-cucks.

>actually wanting to support a dime a dozen right winger
I think we might have to put you down

Attached: ImSorryBoy.gif (424x251, 1.76M)

checked and keked
Turns out this is real.

How did Musk make Paypal anyway? What's up with that? You seem to have done your fare share of research into this, I was thinking of doing just that in a few years, or exploring the possibility at least. Saved the post anyway but please elaborate further user.

youtube.com/watch?v=HTTTiLzkgAk

Attached: turdflingingmonkey.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>What is so hard about just creating an alternative to Patreon that doesn’t censor right wing voices?
payment processors shut you down.
if they down, credit cards shut you down.

Not only that but payment processors follow strict regulations. Gaurentee some of the censorship you are seeing is biz fags being afraid uncle sam will step on their dicks.

When your political idieology is only popular amongst neets who never leave thier basement its hard to get shit done

this guy assumes that the jews that own adult payment processors won't shut you down too for some reason

Payment processors won't collaborate with transaction processing as media would start to dig into their partners & connections in financial world.
In order to avoid smearing their and their associates' / financiers' images that would further mean boycotting their services/products or their competitors snatching their customers with virtue signalling bullshit like Nike did, they just refuse to conduct money transactions.
As long as this retaliation fear exists, this situation stays as such.
Unless some bank & payment processor say fuck it and use third party party banks in tax havens to work as middle hand in money lending & transferring. But this is quite costly to remind you, so profits wouldn't be huge due to high transfer processing fees AND small pool of actual users of such services (as this right wing squad is too small for now sadly).

The only realistic option for these content creators is to use Paypal (if possible) or a straight up SEPA-bank reoccurring transfer.
Once the rest of us lurkers & right wing watching normies start to get ostracised from society and limited with our payment capabilities, the above mentioned banks will start to pop up like mushrooms in rain.
Meanwhile, pay directly to support your content creator while they have to struggle with their miserable reality until modern social order collapses.

As long as there is cash, just go for mailing that, or direct bank transfers or money telegrams or whatever. Most of the problems only originate from people being just lazy, the sender and receiver usually still have bank accounts, they just want an easy "one-click" way to handle the payment, when it's actually just as simple to set-up a monthly transaction through your bank.

Attached: fn1 (12).jpg (1280x851, 264K)

> How did Musk make Paypal anyway?
with creativity in order to avoid becoming labelled as a bank.
That and some good social skills with right people who wanted to fuck up NY state's banks

Would such a alternative be possible with backing of Chinese, Japanese, Arabs and/or Russians?

He did it with ebay, he had the critical mass of a large company.

because alternative sites are banned from the payment switches and credit card companies when they try to set up.

that would be interesting, why not the mafia?

if you want to give money to useless thots like the beta cuck you are fuck off to twitch

might as well try if they own a tax haven country lmao

they could send a "Sammy the Bull" to take care of any problems.

I am surprised some narco hasn't thought about expanding and laundering money this way?

banned from twitch for saying "shit"

>because where you host it will be shit down across the entire internet
Then host it everywhere.
There's Zeronet and i2p.

with guns or Sam's banks refusing to work with them?

see how Gab is being mass-slandered and banned everywhere just for nothing else but trying to make a free-speech social network

How many people on Jow Forums do you think have the capital to 1.) Get something like that up and running and 2.) Keep it up and running?

You won't refuse for very long.

Narcos

Gab is hilarious.. it's most just angry country hicks and white trash, and other deplorables.

Apparently it can be considered money laundering.

tbf famalam, that wouldn't have been possible until now since Chinese & Russians had to restructure everything since 90's and Arabs haven't been able to do anything without hand holding until very very recently.
Before it was easy with Switzerland, but now they are tamed so China-Russian backed payment processors could do the trick now.

you'd have to bend over to their oligarchy and regulations be their servant or possibly even lose everything if it turned out to be very lucrative

see how even jewgle has to completely bend over to chinks

no doubt but how would it be done thou?

>NEW VIDEO ON #GDL and Celebrities naming the Jew, 911 and USS liberty
youtu.be/YoIqN6cMAqI
Here is an opportunity to learn some unique redpills from The Based Man
>the nature of Chaotic-Good and Jow Forums
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw

>100th monkey effect and shitposting
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A

>NXIVM child cult in Columbia
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ

>eternal Memetics and symbolism
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A

>article 13 is the great meme Iconoclasm of 2018
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI

>prophecy of a cyber future IF we DONT act
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E

>your leading a revolution and dont even know it
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs

>planned parenthood expose , legal sacrifice
youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38

>npc meme 3 part miniseries starts here
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY

>john titor time travel trump doc
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY

>ingersoll lockwood and Baron trumps wonderful adventure
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ

And LOTS MORE, here is a small window into a world you might not know

I don't know, but they are swallowing their money to get it back over the border. There has to be an easier way?

Jessu > Lauren

Attached: jessutongue.jpg (1080x1350, 96K)

Well we’ve seen it before, it’s not just patreon, it will be the payment processors and if not them it will be the ISP’s at this point your either asking for regulation or the creation of a separate internet

This

> you'd have to bend over to their oligarchy and regulations be their servant
> implying Americans don't demand the same
lmao you child of green summer fields
> or possibly even lose everything if it turned out to be very lucrative
of course you wouldn't build such structures alone as a white dude in their circles, you'd have to take them in from the very start.
A possible loss of my share later may be a risk but it would be worth taking in order to archive the alternative as a goal

By avoiding making PayPal a bank. How transactions are considered with PP is about the same as a money order.

You can create a PP alternative it's just the compliancy costs alone are sky high right now, and back when PP started, there was a much lower barrier to entry.

I think VISA ended up killing Hatreon.

Notice when all these banning occurred. When Republicans controlled all houses of government.

I think they need to create a smoke and mirror company like ebay/amazon that uses their "new" payment system. Their "new" payment system is nothing more than a complex money laundering scam.

offer a load of plane jumpers a landing practice course with a week long holiday

Attached: gods chosen pepe.jpg (200x192, 9K)

Attached: 1503212148822.jpg (1500x1200, 1.72M)

>Thanks, Christians
the root of all our problems

no, I have lived my life so far without dealing with narcos. I think I will live another day.

you wouldn't achieve anything and more likely to lose, but go ahead

i doubt this would work. i bet they could cut pp access to financial system under terror laws to prevent the "right wing extremism"

Well to be honest I don’t think Lauren is a useless Camgirl. Her documentary was a great expose on what’s going on with whites in South Africa and it led to Tucker Carlson and then even Trump tweeting about it. So yeah, I absolutely wish I could support efforts like that.

twitch is going the same route as youtube

creating 'hatreon' was the worst fucking idea ever crafted.. so bad, in fact, that I have to suspect foul play.
tardbaby level optics and foresight

what about a payment clearinghouse?

I have a generic sounding LLC. I take donations intended for specific individuals or groups. The donor tells me where he or she wants the donation to go. I direct the money to the recipient using our PayPal account, bitcoin wallet, check, cash, or bank transfer...hell, cash in the mail if that's the preference. The point is that the donor still has the ease of donating using PayPal or patreon. They donate the money to us, earmarked for the actual recipient. We direct the donation money to the intended individual.

We don't advertise as a "right wing clearinghouse". We stay low profile and have our clients tell their donors to donate through us.

1) create an alternative processor with print-on-demand/consulting services as main public image that
2) simultaneously processes right wing transfers through tax haven located bank
3) while the alternative processor is located in another tax haven that funnels money from other cause supporting sources or China etc?

>Inb4 well then build your own Credit Card company, private companies don't have to do business with you lmao

>and even if you make a payment processor, you will be cut from the banking system. terrorism laws will be used to stop the funding to "right wing extremists"

You blackpilling like. That has never happened to anyone legit. You just want to demoralize motherfuckers

Fuck you.

you dont get it, none of these sites are untouchable. they will have they access to the financial system cut off under terror laws. the end. until a separate financial system materialises out of fledgling crypto efforts there is nothing that can be done.

Why replace patreon? Send money orders, checks or use bank wire deposits.

Unironically because the jews control the banks.

no need to hire narcos for that, tax haven associates' friends might help to do it too with a hefty fee thou

How would one go about building his own banking institution?

such a thing is long term game, lad.

Patreon should be banned

imbecile, maybe it hasnt happened, but i bet they can do it. dont you see the direction of travel? they get to decide what is right wing extremism or hate. you are the frong in the boiling water mate. you wont believe it until it starts happening

Conservatives are workers majorly, schlomo. Nice try.

This is so goddamned based. Please god spread the word.

Best thread the whole day,
Crypto is therefore the future. Monero for instance Anonymous. However, we talk about legal solutions now. I think the Russians kinda could help but they get sanctioned already for everything. Maybe still an option

> they get to decide what is right wing extremism or hate
meh, didn't stop Swiss from funneling jihadists & narcos money through their banks

She looks like she fucks asian guys.

You can start a bank in the United States if you have the capital. I have no idea what kind of arcane bureaucratic bullshit it would entail however. It's fairly lax compared to Europe which is why we have a history of bank failures.

it will be very short for your venture

>meh, didn't stop Swiss from funneling jihadists & narcos money through their banks
not any more.
this is the problem... the need to "funnel" .... they are wearing people down and win in the end

I'm more than capable of making a good Patreon clone with either a 1% tax (instead of Patreon's 5%) or a donate option directly to the site to cover the server costs.

The only thing stopping me though is the payment processor. Does Patreon have their own solution? I bet I wouldn't be able to stay long with Paypal but Stripe or Google Pay may be an option.

Why don't you losers just pay these sluts in bitcoin.

Ask Cody Wilson how successful Hatreon was.

I actually though of this and think it might work - but I reckon that could very well get (((shut down))) as well.

he's got a short sighted vision of the real issue that I detailed here:

Because Lauren Southern won't get those juicy baps out.

doesn't matter, the goal matters more

Their major flaw was in the name "Hatreon". It obviously was there to b8 social media to pressure the payment providers to block them.

I mean if they made the site with a normal name and marketed to normies instead with the only rule "doesn't violate US law", it would have been successful.

What the fuck did you just say, you little heretic? By the Pope, i'll have you know i've purged countless Saracens. Don't think i won't spend any more than a second smiting the sins out of your body

Attached: 30711946_596779760681466_2926519943023296512_n.png (353x471, 337K)

>You can start a bank in the United States if you have the capital. I have no idea what kind of arcane bureaucratic bullshit it would entail however. It's fairly lax compared to Europe which is why we have a history of bank failures.
There are a ton of ring wing groups, surely one of them has the money to start a bank

... it's not about whether it works or not, that has nothing to do with what I said. I am telling you precisely how PP is structured to avoid the same compliance/regulation that a bank has to go through. Paypal isn't considered a bank for the set-up that I described.

because ecoin is overinflated at the moment. I would like it to come down, then I think this might be the way to go.

pfff, we still got loads of tax havens existing.
Even if they would capitulate, China / Indoneasia / Gulf Ar*pes / Indians will jump into it instantly if any of them hasn't already