Dick's Sporting Goods firearm virtue signaling cost it dearly

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of assholes.

Attached: Stupid Fucking Dicks.png (662x808, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bearingarms.com/bob-o/2014/01/22/the-barrett-effect-its-time-to-stop-selling-firearms-to-government-agencies-in-california/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Going to be funny when they go bankrupt and no one shows up to their liquidation sales.

Their shorting their own stocks.

I worked for them right before and after they bought Galyans

Couldn't have happened to a better bag of dicks

bump for justice

>My sense is that we can take a look at reconceptualizing it (Field and Stream stores) into a more of an outdoor type concept

Attached: dicks.jpg (480x640, 129K)

>Standard bullshit media ploys
title of articale makes it seem like the gun control policy hurt Dick's Sporting Goods and not Dick's punching themselves in the dick

Attached: 1527133040611.png (500x427, 112K)

Theyre overpriced anyway. Who cares?

I haven't been back since. I've moved more purchases to places like Midway and occasionally Cabelas.

checked, 2A all the way

Attached: 1467015575802.jpg (600x928, 286K)

Academy

Attached: Screenshot_20181122-195815_Meme Creator.jpg (719x892, 217K)

>Academy
Academy pulled MSRs for twelve seconds so I don't shop there either.
Also, fuck Daniel Defense

Went with my niece and her baby to Cabelas to see Santa a few hours ago. Lots of guns there.

>academy pulled MSRs
Fucking why? Bunch of MSR school shootings I don’t know about? Stupid as fuck.

What’s the deal with MSR?

I'd say good time to short their stock, but it's up and down

>Theyre overpriced anyway. Who cares?
Many people who buy firearms would rather pay the same amount at a local gun store, but know they will probably pay less.

>Also, fuck Daniel Defense

Why?

It was right after the Pulse nightclub shooting I believe. They also changed their purchase policy and stopped selling anything to people under 21.

>What’s the deal with MSR?
Not sure what you are asking here

Lol, get woke go broke. Fuck those faggots.

HAHA I stopped going there after that last bout of virtue signaling. Should have stopped years ago after sandy hook when they popped off but oh well. Dicks can suck my dick

>Why?
DD was in support of the "Fix NICS" legislation before the massive backlash.

Also, owned by kikes.

I must be retarded, what does MSR stand for (mountain search and rescue)?

>I must be retarded
Modern Sporting Rifle. basically anything that's not a boomer bolt action POS.

>I must be retarded, what does MSR stand for (mountain search and rescue)?
(((Modern Sporting Rifle))) euphemism for AR-15

Dicks is so fucking stupid
The one by my place looks empty every day now. Fucking retards
But this also shows our power over (((corporations)))
To fight the root of all evil (the love of money), we can use our wallets to fight their masonic/jewish virtue trash

Thanks. I love my ARs. All my friends bought at least one after shooting mine.

Is that even legally possible?
Fairly certain that even if you did you'd have to make a public declaration that you will do so.

whenever i see shit like this i become more convinced that MBAs are overrated.

good post

digits

Bolt action rifles are superior in every way except rate of fire, reject. Ar pattern weapons are for shit, and the project was only approved because niggers and women were too scared of full powered rifles to use them effectively.

The only thing you can buy there now is fishing gear, shoes and sports bras.

>Thanks. I love my ARs. All my friends bought at least one after shooting mine.
Civilian AR platforms that do not have select fire are not assault rifles, they are "Sporting rifles". Always remember this when people try to tell you otherwise.

>3.9% drop
wew lad

This is why boycotts don't fucking work. A business owner cares far more about pressure from the top end, then the bottom end. Their business partners, their financiers, their media contacts....etc. Their opinions affect the success of your business far more than what your customers think. A customer boycott might cost you 5% of your business, but an angry billionaire on Wall Street will send you into bankruptcy and worse.

Boycotts are only successful when they are combined with wealthy and well-connected people backing you up, supporting your cause

This.
These corporations aren’t stupid.
They self sabotage like this on purpose, then they can use the losses as a way to file necessary measures to legally short sale.

My prairie dog rifles are an AR and a custom bolt on a 700 platform in .204. I find the AR is almost as accurate and more fun to shoot. When shooting at multiple targets it’s easier to stay setup and pick off a mound with the AR. Under 400 yards, the accuracy difference doesn’t matter.

Attached: 1219A782-21CF-4F52-9A35-8E553B4377A3.jpg (2048x1536, 773K)

Thanks for agreeing.

All companies like this are going under. They all charge an arm and a leg for the brick and mortar factor. It is disgusting how companies like this couch. RI also does it. Bass pro shops is a joke. The brick and mortar cost is on believ all companies like this are going under. They all charge an arm and a leg for the brick and mortar factor. It is disgusting how companies like this couch. RI also does it. Bass pro shops is a joke.

Yeah eat shit faggot. Guns are tools and like any other tool you need to use the right tool for the right job. That's one of the reasons that the AR platform is fucking superior to bolt action; they're modular and can easily be convert between calibers.

Take your boomer mindset and shove it up your ass.

Attached: DamagedInsidiousArthropods-small.gif (500x281, 880K)

REI

This is why we need more principled gun companies like Barrett

They stopped selling to law enforcement in California.

bearingarms.com/bob-o/2014/01/22/the-barrett-effect-its-time-to-stop-selling-firearms-to-government-agencies-in-california/

We need the best gunmakers to stop selling guns to law enforcement and instead sell to private individuals and military only.

Put pressure on the LEOs and shit changes real quick. The only reason California has such strict gun laws is because all of the police are so cucked.

Attached: 1543707677140.png (607x582, 132K)

ARs are gay but you can make them into a shitty crossbow real good.

Looked in Dick's when we popped our air mattress camping this summer. Bought a new one at Walmart instead. Cheaper and not gun-grabbing assleeches.

Blah blah blah. Fucking neck yourself boomer. No one needs your kind. You're only good for spare organs.

GET WOKE

>Honda Civics are gay but you can make them into a shitty ricer real good.
This is you.

That's great. I doubt Glock will stop selling though.

dont shop there

>dont shop there
I never have, never will. It helps that I can get better selection and better prices pretty much anywhere.

Show your Israeli flag though.

Yeah that's a Gadsden flag retard. It has nothing to do with Israel. And frankly I don't give a shit about the Jews either way, but they do kick the shit out of a lot of Arabs. And that tickles me some. Good on 'em

>neocon boomer confirmed

The local DSG has been a ghost town since all the fruitcake anti-gun crap came down the pipe, I'm surprised it's even lasted this long.

Better a 'boomer' than some (s-o-y) filled faggot with an IQ of 80

Nice digits. And Cabelas all the way. The founder was a member of the NRA and from a small town in Nebraska. They've always been pretty based, though a bit pricey.

HAHAHA Jow Forums started this by ordering weight sets and shit just to have them honor their "free return shipping" policy

Guess your academy's GM was a dumbass. I worked there and they didn't change anything, just told us if reporters try to ask anything to tell them to ask corporate.

Purchase weapons from locally owned and operated gun stores only.