American Treasures: National Parks, monuments, and engineering marvels

I just finished a cross country road trip. I stopped at numerous national parks, forests, famous land marks and monuments, and civil engineering marvels. Truly this is a beautiful country made by God for his children.

But....
Why in the fuck are all these things crowded with fucking foreigners? Where are all the Americans?

Every park and American wonder was crawling with poojeets, chingchongs, and yurop semen slurpers?

The only white people were supreme elderly.

What the fuck is going on? Do most americans just not care? Do they not know? Are they unable to afford it? What's going on?

Attached: 1534308928703.jpg (960x960, 74K)

>why don't locals go to tourist traps?

It's not tourist traps though. Have you ever been to a national park? Or forest? Or natuonal sea shore?

Have you ever been to the Hoover damn or Trinity site? Those ain't tourist traps.

>he thought white genocide was a myth

user...those were the americans. The new americans. Blurmpf is finished.

It's not a myth though. Drove through Montana on my way through Glacier NP. Nothing but white people in the towns. In the park though? All fucking Asians and Indians. The only whites were a few rangers or lodge employees.

It's like going to the Sydney opera house and expecting to see a white person mate.

Younger whites are drones who can't afford to travel and don't care about their history. Chinks come here to check on their investments.

no. most of us dont even know what fresh air smells like or what a breeze feels like

Or Sydney in general.

did you go to Zion in Utah?

Yeah. It was a pleasant drive. Drove around St. George. All whites.

Enter Zion and walk around springdale by entrance, all fucking Indians. Jesus Christ. The narrows was infested with Indians everywhere.

I only passed one or two white Americans.

I think FPBP user is probably onto something. I go to Canadian attractions all the time; I just don't go to the ones that are crowded with foreigners. There's usually an alternative to any given attraction reasonably nearby and 100% more enjoyable because mostly only locals know about it. (see: any beach near Victoria vs Parksville's god-tier beaches) And if I do go to a popular spot, I take some time off and go when it won't be too busy.

>The narrows was infested with Indians

Attached: cant expect god to do all the work.png (500x856, 191K)

Yeah it was really bad. It took me a fuck of a time to find dry gear to rent some could hike it. Literally all the people getting water boots, dry pants and bags were Indians. Packs of Indians. I've never seen so many before. By the time I got to the grand canyon I was so happy to finally see some fucking Chinese. That many good damn Indians. They really are the worst tourists.

you go as a kid with your parents one time and never go back until you take your own kids

>engineering marvels of the USA

Let us compare Mount Rushmore vs Machu Pichu....
>faces carved into a mountain side at sea level vs. 300 ton stones carried to and arranged 2000 meters above sea level

LOL

Engineering marvels like the Hoover dam and the Pat Tillman or golden gate bridge.

Mount rushmore is just a sculpture not a structure

Mount Rushmore is a small part of one national park, mutt, we have hundreds.

>Every park and American wonder was crawling with poojeets, chingchongs, and yurop semen slurpers?

I bet many of these people were Americans. You need to get it out of your head that American = white. Americans come in all races and origins.

>Do most americans just not care?

We’re busy working

Hoover dam and the Indus valley water irrigation system are on par.
Yet they span 2500 years.

My point is...you have ancient marvels we can't reproduce today,

so do south american cultures...puma punku, machu pichu..

Shit we can't reproduce today despite our "advancement"

It was aliens.

>aliens
Not impossible but quite improbable

>My point is...you have ancient marvels we can't reproduce today,

Largely because our society has come to realize that slavery is evil.

>Slavery
The latest archaeological evidence shows that the egyptian pyramids were not built by "Jew Slaves" but by highly skilled and highly respected workers.

Said workers were shown to have had access to a beef diet and elaborate burial grounds around the pyramids.

No jews were harmed or enslaved to build the pyramids.

It's Christianity mate. Sit down by one of those old fucks and ask him about his opinions on shit. It will be asinine Christian drivel 99% of the time.

Yeah it's really bad. I just go to local natural reserves. Don't go anywhere famous.

>Where are all the Americans?
You don't understand, user. Those would monuments to American exceptionalism and phallocentrism from an unenlightened era. Everything we have we stole from those weaker than us, so things that were strictly white, hetero, and christian (or generally anything that's unapologetic) from before the cultural revolution are now verboten, or must be altered to involve women and minorities.

Attached: chuckle doggo.jpg (300x298, 58K)

The white people are backpacking, hiking, camping. Brown/black people don't do this. You are seeing the Disneyland crowd.

Or Australia soon.

Was just discussing this very idea with my brother. Weve decided to take some roadtrips.