Would a potential Mini Ice Age kill the White race by 2030?

It would make shitskins angrier and lash out at Whites and kill them faster. Whites are too domesticated, so they just get rolled over and killed.

Attached: min ice age.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deviantart.com/murrlogic1/gallery/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

deviantart.com/murrlogic1/gallery/

The white race would be better off dying from these intense droughts that have been popping over everywhere over the past several years

Whites will build shelters

No, non-whites would just flee the cold and go south.

major cities in england would starve to death if it snowed more than 2 weeks a year there

Our City may be lost, but shitskins dont walk 30km in the snow to bash some villagers around

truth right here kek.
3 days of snow last winter, my local supermarket in cardiff had no new supplies for over a week

Are you seriously asking if WHITE people can survive the cold? How long have you been living in canada, mohammed?

Attached: 1457041454701.jpg (313x286, 53K)

>only race with a genetic advantage in the cold
>"an ice age will kill white people!"

boy you sure are retarded

Because Shitskins will chimp out and slaughter them from the lack of food. Whites' empathy and calm are their downfalls.

And nothing of value would be lost

this would only be the case in big cities, rural communities in Europe are still pretty much unspoiled

>he thinks all white people are the same
right now the white guilt faggots are the majority of western whites. they are the ones preventing the guiltfree whites from doing anything by policing them. however, the guiltfree whites are also the ones more prepared when shit hits the fan. the white guilt fags would start dying, which would free the guiltfree into taking action.
in the end, the shitskins and most of the white guilt fags would be gone and whites would return to their dominant state, possibly over the world

I just think shitskins will chimp out and eat them. Whites lost their sack is what I'm saying. Neanderthals were adapted to the cold and niggers slaughtered them and raped them, creating Whites.

they will be eating us in the cities

>Whites are too domesticated, so they just get rolled over and killed.

True. Only for some. The rest will survive the external threat, evolve, and adapt to the situation.

The same would happen to dogs or cats if people were to magically disappear overnight.

absolutely incorrect. Neanderthal men bred with homo saiens women, hence why we see absolutely no nanderthal mitochondrial dna. the hybrids were viable in only one direction. Imgine being as fucking dumb as you

>leaf scientists

I swear to God muricans should nuke you

Attached: 1537278084938.jpg (270x270, 18K)

No actually it would kill all the nonwhites in northern USA, Canada and Europe. They are not biologically adapted to live in cold environments and whites are. If a mini ice age happened and society collapsed the niggers and shitskins who don't leave our lands would be slaughtered.

You’re both incorrect.

Human evolution is a theory still.

I’d be very skeptical about any (((science)) unsupported by objective data from Jewish “scientists”.

If you think science can’t be tainted by politics then you’re very naive.

Thank you!!! Christ almighty. “Oh hey user, do you think all the fish will die when the oceans rise?” There’s a reason why we always wish for a white Christmas. We thrive.

No, I lived through several ice ages in my life. Each time I survived in a comfy warm house.

lol. Ever seen a nog outside when it's -35C? Me neither.

Whites are made for the ice age nigger

No, caucasians have mtDNA haplotypes that allow them to uncouple their mitochondria to generate heat. It the darker skin (with haplotypes originating in the equitorial east african rift) who will won’t be able to keep from freezing.

Jesus fucking christ, what exactly happened to make leafs so pathetic and stupid? Is it a special leaf gene?

Attached: 1438968564861.png (239x188, 43K)

t.nigger is trying

Attached: 1543722371898.png (500x501, 47K)

>shitskins die from starvation and vitamin d deficiency.
>White people survive barely but becomes barbarians again

how about no.

>absolutely incorrect. Neanderthal men bred with homo saiens women, hence why we see absolutely no nanderthal mitochondrial dna. the hybrids were viable in only one direction.

This.

I'm just stating the facts, you domesticated faggot. It's over for us, no matter the circumstances. Hell, if Whites had balls, a minimum viable population could hide out in the woods and on the mountains and wait until the shitskins starve to death once Whites are a super-minority and the gibs run dry, repopulate, and rebuild their civilization with a distrust of the kikes being a core tenent.

Since that's not even happening, it shows to me Whites had lost their balls after the sixties.

>Since that's not even happening, it shows to me Whites had lost their balls after the sixties.

Who says thats not happening? Why arent you doing it?

Whites have evolved in that climate. The shitskins would have to flee, or die en masse.

What are you talking about? Ive been to Finland and they are doing just fine there.

That's because the government gives the shitskins vitamin D supplements. Take that away and they suffer rickets.

>an ice age of any length
>killing white people

if anything it'll kill off all the blacks, asians, and hispanics.

Speak for yourself. Just because you live in shitty ass Toronto, doesn't mean we're all faggots making poor choices like you are. We'll do just fine, if not better, because we will no longer be restrained so we won't even have to pretend to give a fuck about you or anyone else who refuses to form reasonable society.

Definitely not Asians. They are descendants of siberians who lived in conditions far worse than ice age europe.

>Would the white race die out in an ice age?
Kek, are you really from Canada?
Spics and Niggers are afraid of the cold.

afghans are used to the cold