What do women want politically?

What do women want politically?
What are their policies and what is their end game?
(Cite with sources)

nytimes.com/2018/12/07/style/modern-love-when-a-boyfriend-joins-the-marriage.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&fbclid=IwAR33Hcwcm730sj0dv9NlLztAh9byGWasJRLe696zWDQRxvcAFIRT4MQUTQI

From this article we can conclude women want security and protection and to raise a family but on their own terms with multiple men because she had "a gaping hole where passion should be"

Is the family described in the article the new "norm" and what we should hope to achieve in order to empower women and their needs?

Attached: What_Do_Women_Want.jpg (1636x2048, 979K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deviantart.com/murrlogic1/gallery/
youtu.be/YoIqN6cMAqI
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
youtu.be/R4vbXoiTYFg
archive.org/details/youtube-anx6jMNHLFc#
youtu.be/G_Db15a9ulw
youtu.be/kOMkl3ApTK0
youtu.be/Mn8gx1RrqWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

deviantart.com/murrlogic1/gallery/

Feminism is just gender themed totalitarianism

they don't have an endgame because they can't think past anything

Attached: 1540511411356.jpg (300x250, 49K)

1/3
Full article if paywall

Maximally improve female sexual strategy -- maximally impair male sexual strategy

Duh

Attached: NYT1.jpg (1471x1019, 194K)

this must be your OC because you keep spamming it. i like it user, nice job

Women don't know shit society lives off the family structure which is inherently patriarchal. The jews have given women more power than they know what to do with.

Attached: NYT2.jpg (1157x1049, 134K)

nope just found it

Attached: NYT3.jpg (1213x1376, 231K)

Attached: Dt66KYsX4AAS9lV.jpg (600x615, 39K)

Attached: NYT4.jpg (1400x1334, 219K)

Attached: Women2020.jpg (3023x1619, 279K)

This is not women, these are women possessed by demons. This is the result of not beating women possessed by demons.

They all always want the same.
Moar.

>What do women want politically?
There are more than 3.5 billion different answers to this. Women aren't all one mind, they're individuals.

Say no to the vaginal muzzie.

sounds like a post wall feminist larp

Attached: 1542037305870.jpg (920x1822, 235K)

Thats funny cause I can sum up what drives men with one word and I don't feel victimized by the label.

Attached: success.jpg (770x400, 57K)

Women do not want this, this is Jew propaganda engineered to demoralize you

Good for you, we've known men are shallow for ages now, your comment wasn't necessary

I got too lazy to post the rest but it ends with the boyfriend and the husband building a nice cabinet with the son together.
Sounds pretty chill.

I guess men are not allowed multiple wives though? That is considered polygamy and against the law?

Attached: NYT5.jpg (1135x880, 152K)

What they really want is to find the limit. Nothing makes them more satisfied than knowing they pushed it to the limit and that their partner loved them enough to put them in their place like the pouting child they are. Of course only the darkie loves them enough to risk freedom.

No you are right we should comment on issues like climate change and gay rights because we are so evolved. You sound smart and capable of dealing with the worlds problems.

Attached: 1543728061568.jpg (800x533, 67K)

someone just make a headline/picture pic for reposting purposes. I'm not clicking that shit.

>NEW VIDEO ON #GDL and Celebrities naming the Jew, 911 and USS liberty
youtu.be/YoIqN6cMAqI
Here is an opportunity to learn some unique redpills from The Based Man
>the nature of Chaotic-Good and Jow Forums
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw

>100th monkey effect and shitposting
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A

>NXIVM child cult in Columbia
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ

>eternal Memetics and symbolism
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A

>article 13 is the great meme Iconoclasm of 2018
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI

>prophecy of a cyber future IF we DONT act
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E

>your leading a revolution and dont even know it
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs

>planned parenthood expose , legal sacrifice
youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38

>npc meme 3 part miniseries starts here
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY

>john titor time travel trump doc
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY

>ingersoll lockwood and Baron trumps wonderful adventure
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ

And LOTS MORE, here is a small window into a world you might not know,.,.,.,

your country is killing it right now really productive over there with all your feelings and opinions

Attached: Prinsen-flag.jpg (1000x667, 457K)

>climate change
Actually a big problem, we need solutions fast or we will lose our planet. Best way to do this is to educate America, China and India and to stop population growth.

>gay rights
In my country we have them and thats good.

>productive
We are one of the most productive nations on earth

...but on their own terms...
women in current era want the same thing all "victims" enabled by cultural marxism want: control, and by way of it, power

Oh fuck I thought you were France my bad.

Netherlands looks pretty cool but you guys can just be invaded if anything serious happens right?

Educate me on why Netherlands so great.

Attached: Comfy.jpg (1416x1866, 379K)

What makes the Netherlands great?
1. The people
>Really down to earth
>Hard-working
>Not very divided

2. The economy
>We're rich lol

3. The land itself
>Flat
>Fertile
>Lots of water
>Beautiful nature
>Lovely old architecture

Yo wait a minute FUCK YOU Netherlands shill you got Yellow Jacket infestation too. You european faggots are all the same and advocating for bullshit. SHOW US PICTURES IF ITS SO GREAT OVER THERE NEWS CENSORED BUBBLE IDIOTS.

SHILL BULLSHIT

Attached: NetherlandsNotSogreat.jpg (1738x1126, 152K)

White women want to live without consequences, fuck niggers and sandniggers, get knocked up, and then come crawling searching for a white husband to pay for all of her fuckups throughout life.

Asian women want to marry young and have babies with their husband they love.

Attached: 1543328187468.jpg (1080x1080, 229K)

You yellow fever fags drive me insane. It's not just 'white' women it is WESTERN feminazi women. The problem isn't the women! It is the LAWS!

The article is written by a woman who has multiple books and other monetizational things and movements. She has financial interest in making it sound lofty and I doubt everything moved so smoothly and will remain so. It's common in couple differences whether man or woman to be unusually biased in perspective to the point of imagining or fabricating things to strengthen ones own side. So without context and a inside scoop we don't know if things went that smoothly (which I doubt) and whether he was at fault enough for her to desire another mate for a reason that isn't out of selfishness.

I have seen unofficial polygamy work, but it's only harmonic if either they're all hippies types or if the mate quality levels were highly skewed ie the man is rich, physically attractive and extremely charismatic or likewise for a woman. It's not something that should be encouraged and there was a reason it was mostly common among certain nobility or kings. My guess is she's part of the generational shift and transformation I keep seeing in westerners in particular where they're unable to cope with emotional degrees mixed with high supply demand satisfaction culture. In a sense "If I'm sad I need to solve this sadness now.", "If I'm hungry I need to crunch a burger and latte", "If I'm horny then I need to jump relationships." there's no stopping to breath and despite her claims to going to consoling no amount of therapy would save the relationship because the core is rotten in the first place. You can't solve the mindset of "me" with therapy it requires radical self change. It's why a third worlder can have stronger familial structure against an American now, not because the woman has more power (women had a lot of power in households where I came from) but because of the "me" generational bullshit from having access to too much luxury and people like this polluting mindsets.

Attached: 15343.jpg (800x1200, 181K)

>You yellow fever fags drive me insane
Good

Attached: 1542061659033.jpg (1219x828, 246K)

Women want power but can only attain by taking it away from men

Women get the right to vote

The perfect storm

Attached: Hello.jpg (1200x800, 131K)

Ugly old horseface bitch

>completely ignores my point
Yeah I really wouldn't expect anything else from a man like you. Traitors get the rope too.

I'm glad I'm not the only person deeply horrified by that image, of a childlike roastie single mom by another name (in actual practice the child only belongs to her, the men have no legal claim over it) suspended between her two slackfaced golem like "lovers".

This.
Please for the love of God don't let them into your head and heart with this weird shit.

Attached: 1543719130117.png (193x180, 72K)

White women are genetically shit. Even Western raised Asian women love white men.

Attached: 1533417152999.jpg (1760x2732, 1.51M)

Please point me in the direction of the women protesting all this crap and I mean gathering and marching not paying lip service to men. I want actual political capital moved by women on men's behalf. No can't do that? Thought not.

Ayyyyy papppi :(

youtu.be/R4vbXoiTYFg

Attached: sweatylatinacommunistcharms.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Gibs

White women are shit and most of them do in fact want this.

Attached: httpsarchive.orgdetailsyoutube-anx6jMNHLFc.webm (842x474, 2.99M)

>Even Western raised Asian women love white men.
Umm yeah so what? So do white women who buy and large marry white men. The problem isn't women. Women have not change, the environment has. Take women's rights away and you will get your sweet tradcon waifu.

Attached: white women never burn coal.webm (640x480, 2.94M)

>appeal to emotion
>NOT ALL WOMEN! fallacy
It...no...it can't be a femanon...could it?

We will take rights away, but not prior to a collapse. White women have always been shit. You've never read any classical literature about cheating white women. There are songs and plays hundreds of years old about how shit white women are.

Attached: 1544235354136.png (1000x1000, 392K)

>We will take rights away, but not prior to a collapse.
Yeah sadly that seems to be where it's headed. Oh and asian women are magically better right? You know what I don't even care, you'll die in the collapse just like me.

>magically
Genetically.

Here is the article in facebook...notice no one is angry
everyone is happy...
docile....

Attached: No_Family_Structure_LOL (2).jpg (747x731, 134K)

Hi Jew.
Women don't know what they want, and I'm not going to dwell in the narrative world you have set up for me.

The only things left on Facebook are bots and liberals. Nearly everyone I know has either deleted their facebook or doesn't go on it anymore.

I'm 6'2 and not a slob or have a gut and I'll be damned if my woman ever tried to put a cock cage on me. Get fucked.

Why would you trust what Facebook shows you?
Who even uses Facebook anymore?

I'm so confused. How does me thinking that the person I replied to could be female make me a jew??

Who you think taught them to get down? All up in that ass until the room smells like gefilte fish goy.

youtu.be/G_Db15a9ulw

Attached: WetHouse.jpg (570x760, 37K)

fuck Netherlands why are all you're posters soo fucking cringe kys

"What do they care about?
The left has some big-ticket items they want, like the “New Green Deal,” which would create a committee to develop ideas to move the country to 100 percent renewable energy within the next decade, and Medicare-for-all, a universal health system modeled after the Medicare program. Expect the group to push for immigration reform with a path to citizenship and free college tuition."

Attached: WhatTheyWant.jpg (1204x757, 95K)

Attached: 1463397707844.jpg (800x800, 91K)

>develop ideas to move the country to 100 percent renewable energy within the next decade
I mean...that's not a terrible idea but it should happen naturally through technological advancement and cheaper energy,

yes I too enjoy the government regulating prices and markets to test out some big ideas ""for the people""

Attached: Gas_Prices.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

I blame parents and teachers for just letting kids be "bad at math". It's not going to go away because you're afraid of it.

Like I said I want it to happen NATURALLY without government intervention.

What a bizzare fetish.

>What do women want politically?

Attached: women.gif (498x237, 941K)

>relatively short article
>gets into none of the nuances and complications of the relationship dynamics

common feature of articles about "poly' relationships
the typically female writer thinks she's writing some shitty novel and drones on about warm, fuzzy details (like a fucking pop romcom montage) while glossing over anything truly difficult then ends on an obtusely optimistic note

fuck everything

I can't think of a roastie hot enough to do this with as a guy though, from either perspective

ultimately i'd end up competing and fighting with the other dude, I think any guy with testosterone would

it's just fantasy bullshit of women wanting the attention of as many men as possible

Attached: 1491494255121.jpg (1080x1080, 320K)

exactly, this was a test for the man, a test the faggot failed

wrong, women of every color will do this to test their man's will. the men must not fail this test.

women should be put in cages and used for breeding purposes only

who fucking still uses facebook?

Ummm I can semi read lips and the subtitles is NOT what she is saying.

Wrong.

Attached: 1542084502379.jpg (3100x2104, 1.48M)

The old man who is her husband is to blame for all of this by saying yes to her allowing a boyfriend in his own home. The correct response is to allow her to find a man on her own without any of his finances and using his finances to find a new female but keeping the "nest" clean of any confusing sex if they want the kid to grow up and at least try to make a life for himself that involves family.
This speaks to a larger group of men in society who give in to women pressure and have allowed them to destroy western civilization.

youtu.be/kOMkl3ApTK0

Attached: Cry_for_Your_Family_like_A_bitch.jpg (1100x619, 61K)

see

>Umm
Fuck off back to

fucking retard

Attached: umm.png (680x680, 124K)

>100 percent renewable energy within the next decade

this is literally the only possible way to do this

they want a hybrid an-prim society where humans make the power for the computers that will inevitably run their lives

Attached: blackmirror.gif (320x180, 1.45M)

agree 100%

youtu.be/Mn8gx1RrqWw