French Yellow Jacket Protests

Been away from Jow Forums and politics for 2+ weeks.
WTF is actually going on?

Attached: YellowVestProtests.jpg (760x460, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YoIqN6cMAqI
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1071523666276610050
youtube.com/watch?v=ioTxFK0cELk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

four weeks of french fags talking tough but constantly getting stomped on. truly embarrassing desu

Nothing?
>But muh yellow vests
Yeah as I said.. nothing.. Bunch of people wanting change but too scared to actually do something about it.

Is this in India?
Or Marrakesh maybe?

I agree,
those french fag cops are all show but no force, the cops should give order to use lethal force already,
not nearly enough civilian causalities in only just 4 weeks

don't listen to these demoralization faggots.
whats happening is genuinely intriguing.. the opening salvo of something much, much larger, over the coming months.
Thus the demoralization faggots, sent to spread the 'nothing to see here, nothing will ever happen anywhere ever, keep your head down goyim.. pray for mercy, maybe our overlords will be kind' narratives

just based jupiter gassing the frogs

Attached: GASSEDbybasedmacron.png (458x594, 492K)

It's boomers wanting gibs and shitskins loving to destroy stuff and also wanting gibs. Look at this fucking picture, not a single white person and the sign is in arab. The white you do see in these protests are over 40.

I just realized you're likely one of them, OP.. i see your choice of pics frames it as some muzzie uprising.
JIDF in full panic mode, as their rothschild stooge faces the very real threat of ouster/violence.. beautiful timeline.

Would you lick boots that hard if Hillary was the president and she came for your guns?

yellow vest are clubbed by hte police, left and right without any resistance

Idk wtf you're talking about I haven't been on Jow Forums in months and am genuinely wondering what the hell is going on.

yellow vests surrendered

>too scared to actually do something about it.
Kek, then why so many people out there in the first place, and police scared of protester so they are mobilizing in preparation for these events now?
Oh well I would probably purchase some shinier boots and a uniform and dare them to take my guns
>but realistically get killed, like seriously police state is op, authoritarians have won, resistance is futile is what I think
>Also too poor to buy guns or have time to train anyway, so I am totally fucked

>NEW VIDEO ON #GDL and Celebrities naming the Jew, 911 and USS liberty
youtu.be/YoIqN6cMAqI
Here is an opportunity to learn some unique redpills from The Based Man
>the nature of Chaotic-Good and Jow Forums
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw

>100th monkey effect and shitposting
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A

>NXIVM child cult in Columbia
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ

>eternal Memetics and symbolism
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A

>article 13 is the great meme Iconoclasm of 2018
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI

>prophecy of a cyber future IF we DONT act
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E

>your leading a revolution and dont even know it
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs

>planned parenthood expose , legal sacrifice
youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38

>npc meme 3 part miniseries starts here
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY

>john titor time travel trump doc
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY

>ingersoll lockwood and Baron trumps wonderful adventure
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ

And LOTS MORE, here is a small window into a world you might not know,

sorry pol, is time to move on, le revolution was canceled

Second french revolution, the tyrant Macron imposed a high gas tax on his own people. The french riots and he backs doan but it isn't enough. It's time for him to leave get he refuses to.

Attached: 1544132821107.jpg (720x943, 30K)

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1071523666276610050

Is this real?

Iraq
youtube.com/watch?v=ioTxFK0cELk

Hey HO, the kike shills are out. Lookie this!! The Kike shills are out!!!!!

Attached: Gilettes Jeune Shill list..jpg (2902x2924, 2.79M)

at least they are doing something faggot

babbys spotted his first pasta

All the dune-coons in that pic...

Just got back from the yellow jacket protests in Paris, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each day. I hate to admit it, but it looks like it's over.

Attached: 1543811129539.png (832x724, 76K)

NueShill faggot hiding behind vpn doesn't even know what a pasta qualifies as.

CASE in point.

look like middle easterners. the fuck happened to France?

Damn. I had hopes you will bring the EU down. Now with Merkel 2.0 we all gonna get exchanged

russian and leftist commie money is flooding in to support the arabs and niggers and anarchists now in their chimpouts. they turned a middle class political protest into destructive riots. the rapefugees are happy to join in for their shekels

everything goes over americans heads man

nice copy pasta shill

Attached: 1522903111957.jpg (208x242, 16K)

Absolutely untrue, look at the videos of the various people injured -- including young girls -- on Twitter, they're all white and mostly young.

Nope, just come to terms with the fact that atleast 50% of any given country is just filled with common joe's that rather close the frontdoor and believe everything outside isnt real or magically stays there and has no effect on them.
Its not even that much of a bother werent it that its going to cost a lot of things down the line.
But yeah.. I'm totally paid to say this.. couldnt have anything to do with the fact that this isnt my first European protest

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg (800x450, 26K)