What do these do to women?

My girlfriend refuses to ever take them. She says they are damaging.

Has the pill destroyed modern women Jow Forums?

Attached: birth-control-pills.jpg (800x420, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/life-style/health/612526/Does-the-pill-affect-fertility-contraceptive-oral
nypost.com/2017/07/03/birth-control-pills-are-turning-male-fish-into-females/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=a1MsWUGkOFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it genocides them

Tell her to get an implant or shot or stop having sex with her. She'll cave eventually or leave you

It fucks up women mentally, it makes them attracted to more beta men whilst on it and when they come off it to have children they realise they no longer want a beta.
They also ruin the water by having huge amounts of estrogen stay in recycled water meaning that it feminises men.

Why the hell would you want to put women on the pill?

It makes them crazy and fat over time.

Attached: 1544185423924m.jpg (777x1024, 117K)

Lmao this cuck

I don't want her on any hormones. I'd rather not have sex than see them mess her up.

Always do the opposite of what this gentleman tries to get you to do (and the same goes for all his distant relatives).

She's a good girl and you need to get on her level OP.

You must be a faggot

Freezes menstrual cycle in permanent (I forgot the name of phase), fucks up metabolism (weight gain), fucks up emotional regulation (tears and hysterics everywhere). Literally are only needed by woman with rare hormonal imbalances (like too much natural test), and not as population-wide medicine.

Make her your wife instead of your girlfriend. Then make her the mother of your children.

We're planning on marriage next year. We want 4-5 kids. I've never been happier.

Post her feet.

Women are warned to avoid male testosterone treatments and to avoid contact with men who've recently applied them. This is because doses in the ppb and ppt can cause symptoms. Now imagine your wife or gf taking birth control, it oozes out her sweat glands, her breathing, on every surface in your house. No warnings. Just their hormone contaminated urine in wastewater down stream cases male fish and tadpoles to develop female gentiles and become sterile.
>western male sperm counts halved

Attached: 1544057364320.jpg (967x954, 205K)

Can make her sterile.
express.co.uk/life-style/health/612526/Does-the-pill-affect-fertility-contraceptive-oral

>Has the pill destroyed modern women Jow Forums?
Yes. the pill ruins every woman who takes it

Yes makes me sick. Doctors prescribe them at 14 to help girls with their "severe" periods. So all girls think they take them to help them with their period because their period is worse than everybody else's, but really they're just justifying not having to suffer the slightest inconvenience of discomfort from the natural biological functions of their body, and substitute it for the magic pill. Which makes their wombs destitute, drys 'em up, and can potentially keep them from having baby's for up to a year or so after they get off of it. And then they're so spoiled to not having a period that they become hyper sensitive to periods and cramping and insist that they get back on it as soon as they're no longer interested in making a baby. Such we have humans, women, playing God and controlling biological processes, and we have dick hungry whores running around at all ages starting as young as 13 and 14 now because that's the normal, birth control isn't really for sex, it's just to help with heavy flows/ periods. And as a side effect they can fuck freely without having to worry about the responsibility of getting pregnant. I despise it if you can't tell. It contributes to the too big for their boots attitude women in society have today thinking they run the damn show. Ignorant whores. Excuse me please. . Make sure you get em some short ass Nike shorts to wear to show off their ass and thighs at as early an age as possible and also make sure all bottoms that do cover the skin that are fashionable are skin tight, even for young girls, and make sure to ostracize any Male that would try to point out that the type of clothing is lascivious and induces sexual desire and attention from men. But hey strong attention is good attention, and let them lord it over their heads, keeping us in a delirious drooling state, that just has to be popped on the nose and sweetly told to stop it ! Like audrey Hepburn from a 50s film, if we start to get a little fresh

And we'll clumsily return to our helpless harmless horny state and you can be the boss

So what's the deal then my man? What's this post for?

Attached: level_1_beastmaster.png (400x526, 199K)

Attached: didntread.gif (265x244, 1.46M)

I never gave it much thought but now that they have both control for men, the idea of chemically castrating myself doesn't seem like a good idea, even if only "temporarily". It doesn't seem like a good idea to mess with reproductive organs

>I gained weight because I'm on the pill.

Attached: IMNSHpV.jpg (1437x779, 50K)

I'm not complaining, just wanted to see what you guys thought.

redpilled gf desu

Your bitch will gain 20 pounds and a mustache if you put on on the pill. Just wear a condom or pull out and cum on her face or elsewhere.

Give women big asses, I call them birth control butts.

It’s true and yes it has. Don’t let her take them they completely melt the minds of women. There is one week per month that they can get pregnant.
Better yet start having children don’t fall for the Marxist Jewish depopulation fear tricks.

ITS MAKING US ALL LESBIANS?!?!?!
REEEEEE

She can easily track her cycle and have as much of a chance to get pregnant as if she was on birth control. Birth control pills are indeed shit and your girlfriend is smart for ignoring them. They will also drop her sex drive to the ground, as birth control pills fool her body into thinking its pregnant, thus low libido. Tell her to get an ava fertility bracelet, that shit works like magic. The best part? You get to nut inside her like a champ.

>essay

I ain't reading all that garbage, especially after the bullshit you just spouted in the first sentence. If a girl is passing out because of period pain, going on meds that have certain negative side effects is still a net benefit.

>But m-muh hormone imbalance!!1!

No medication is perfect. Everything has side effects. If what you have is worse than said side effects, then you take the medicine. If they are not, then you don't.

Attached: mfw.jpg (250x376, 13K)

nypost.com/2017/07/03/birth-control-pills-are-turning-male-fish-into-females/amp/

>sleeping next to a woman taking oral contraceptives
>why is my sperm count half

Motherfucker who said passing out, stay on your side of the border. You have to learn to read before you can read.

at what point in her cycle is it safest to nut inside?

Its not required reading, however you not being a fag is required.

>fool her body into thinking its pregnant, thus low libido
i can personally attest that pregnancy does not make you lose libido. in my case it was actually the opposite.
that said, pills will make a bitch crazy. ive seen it happen time and time again. hormones are a fundamental part of who you are, and if you go mucking about with them you are going to change who you are.

Get the ava bracelet. She also needs to know the day that she ovulates and you two should avoid sex without a condom for that week. That is why keeping track of her cycle will be key. Tell her to read "taking charge of your fertility". That book will give her all the information she will ever need to be a pro at timing her cycle. I nut inside my woman unless we are on that fertility period. No pregnancies at all until we planned it. She got pregnant with no problem when we tried and planned for it. Shit is great, without the nasty side effects of birth control on both sides on her libido or both of your fertility.

Maybe it works differently for certain people. My woman had great libido when she was pregnant as well, but on birth control she was as dry as a bone.

menopause

There’s an episode of the JRE with Chris “Sex at Dawn” Ryan where he talks about the pill.
Apparently, it offsets a woman’s ability to smell a compatible mate. Often times women on the pill can’t pick up on the hormones given off by men and they end up getting with a guy who, when they come off the pill, they’re repulsed by and leave ‘em.

My ex gf had the implant and creampies every time is breddy nice, especially when she's insane and incapable of raising kids. You can get that shit removed eventually if you want.

Literally changes their brains. Do not let any woman you care about take them.

Attached: 1507308616812.png (1890x908, 1.58M)

Birth control makes woman’s bodies believe they are always pregnant. This makes them attracted to betas, since woman with small children naturally want caretakers. Normally the biological father would fit that role through higher serotonin in his system the first, and hardest, years of a child’s life. But since women on the pill have their system believing they are about to give birth, even though they aren’t, they seek weak men, and weak men get compensated. It completely throws off natures mechanism of bonding, attraction, sexual arousal and reward systems. The rise of onions boys is in part due to the pill. It also promotes promiscuity, is related to numerous cancers, and eliminates the natural importance of sex. Almost all modern cultural disasters have the pill to thank.

Birth control pills have cured my homosexuality.

>Birth control makes woman’s bodies believe they are always pregnant
This is why women on the pill will constantly say they "never" want to have children. That desire is turned off when you're already pregnant.

>JRE

Attached: 1467393687904.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

Right after the blood flow ends. 14 days, two days before and after the 14th, after she gets her period, avoid sex.

I don't know, but I'll tell you the effect of a man's contraceptive pill would be, none because men aren't so stupid to swallow tons of ormonal changing pills everyday.
Stop taking drugs when it isn't ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY and stop being such faggots that you feel the feed to have sex every single day, or at least just put some fucking rubber on your dick

but cumming inside is soooo good

>onion boys
Meant onions boys, sorry.

Very wise.

But of course, woman are at their absolute horniest near ovulation. Nothing better than nutting inside your ovulating wife. It’s magical.

based and mommypilled

>My girlfriend refuses to ever take them.
Time to make babies with her then. Don't worry user. You will be a good papa.

I'm confused and a dumb faggot.

right after he bloodflow ends? so right after her period is ok?

> not wanting to date teh bearded lady

Attached: HirsuteGirl03.jpg (1247x1920, 473K)

they fuck up our hormones, bad.
yes, it has.

Attached: tay.png (680x597, 601K)

I've been considering taking them because I get really tired, already don't have enough iron so losing blood isn't good. Being on your period takes a lot of energy from you. Why should I care about men's problems? So what if I turn fish female? Doesn't make the fish taste worse

this

Turkey's_finest_woman.jpg

cuts her sex drive way down. no bueno

Have children op

Literally the very first line is complaining about doctors prescribing them to girls on their period.

>mutt education

Attached: 20915629_10156190211674119_8256836694512128157_n.jpg (472x960, 46K)

There is also a ton of information if you look up "natural family planning".

I don't let my girlfriends take them. I'm good at pulling out.

Copper only IUD. Pretty simple. Trust me, I'm not a professional.

Attached: 1517291453926.jpg (440x485, 20K)

My boomer in laws talk about birth control like it’s the printing press. They talk about life before it like they were absolute brainlet retards, having sex and getting pregnant without any sense or logic. Like literal niggers with no self control. Then birth control came along and hurr durr muh family planning. Fucking idiots

That's the calendar rhythm method.
That's how you get potato niggers in droves.

It's a rough guess. But, the best way it to know when she's actually ovulating. Not every woman's cycle is 28 days.

contraceptives and pre-martial sex is a sin, heathen.

Deal with your period the way nature intended you to.

I trust you but only because that's also my opinion.

tell her to use an IUD

Attached: 1543168239859.jpg (970x545, 96K)

Yeh, don’t let your woman take those.

It’s the other way around, they’re more attracted to Chad’s who just pump and dump whilst leaving the boyfriend to pick up the pieces.

Hormones are in your water from birth control. Reverse osmosis filtration is the only way to prevent becoming an estrogen filled "man" Here is a 2min video explaining it youtube.com/watch?v=a1MsWUGkOFE

Attached: studysession.jpg (485x362, 32K)

This is exactly what happened to my rx-GF

Then why the FUCK are you having sex with her? Stop it now and then she won't need that filth in her blood. By the time you get married you'll have made a commitment to raise her children.

oh my god
they're turning the fricking frogs gay

>My girlfriend refuses to ever take them.
She wants a kid, that’s all. And she is too lazy to take pills every day (if you forget a day, you may be preggo after all).

No save yourself for marriage, that's someone's daughter you're violating
>inb4 Haha virgin
Damn right I am and I'm proud of it catch aids and die manwhore

We aren’t having sex yet. We’ve decided to wait, even though we want to badly. We’ve decided it’s safer than putting her on the pill or risking a baby. Having sex with a condom is something we never want to do.

THe excess in their urine is peed into the water supply and our water plants do not remove them, only reverse osmosis does. Get filters or bee a bitch. This applies to everytime you eat out or buy some shitty beverage, they mostlikely aren't using reverse osmosis to purify the water they bake, cook, or make drinks with

>Having sex with a condom is something we never want to do.

why? are you sure it's ''we'' want?

Because we don’t want anything between us. Using a condom is so artificial. She’s the one that brought it up.

OK, good lad :)

I am NOT GOING TO FUCK YOU if I have to use condoms.
> you can fucking forget it, im not sticking my dick in you with something wrapped on it
So you BETTER be on the pill in some way or another.
> and im cumming twice in you too and you're going to like it

Attached: 1529721346472.jpg (406x364, 50K)

Wtf. Just use a condom until you want her pregnant. You could probably even get away with just pulling out

I have restraint.

Yes, good goy, fornicate for pleasure

That isn’t restraint thats following her orders

Virgin

It's not betas. It draws them to the pheromone profile of men who are less genetically compatible, and then their natural biology flips on when they come off them. Or at least that's what I heard. I wouldn't be surprised if that was just women using science! to explain why they want to back out of cozy but unfulfilling relationships after they declare full commitment to it.

I'm proud to be a virgin

>Having sex with a condom is something we never want to do.
So she is supposed to pop out a kid every year... or you’ll end up sexless for long stretches?the pull out method has a horrible track record, half pf humanity was conceived while using the pull out method,

Is this the same girl

Attached: IMG-20181111-WA0009.jpg (640x866, 85K)

Unironically yes

Iuds are far superior to the pill, and cheaper, and better
400$ please for a bit of copper

>people still think condoms are a form of birth control
The absolute state of Jow Forums

>people still have sex for fun out of wedlock, because the media tells them that it makes you an "adult"
The absolute state of the west

What I was getting at is that condoms are more of a thing you use when you're fucking a hooker you dont want to catch syphilis.