Why are Europeans turning into shitskins?

I expect to see this kind of news out of India or the middle east, not europe

Attached: 1538400041841.png (354x244, 16K)

because of them are

Where have you been? Europe is the new Middle East. They condemn America for racism while their citizens lie broken and bloodied in the streets.

>Italy
>abiding by regulations
What do you expect from a country which was ran by the maffia?

wh*Toids btfo

What if victims are migrants and gibment covered it up with muh stampede?

All illegal immigrants should be stampeded

Was a trap music concert, nothing of value was lost.

Italians are, and always will be shitskins.

Following rules about safety is not our thing. We are like the less violent version of Russians

>go to rap concert
>die
the absolute state of zoomers

Attached: 1535975124892.png (714x800, 73K)

When you have finished shitposting, return the phone to the refugee camp guard who you stole from and kill yourself.

Italians are basically africans. if you ever visit and try to interact with the average moron it'll be apparent to you.

It was a rap concert so that explains it

fuck zoomers desu

You have always been nothing more than a bunch of uncivilized barbarians. As per the cyclical nature of life described by sanatan dharm, every civilization has a high point and a low point. Wh*tes are well past their high point which is why you are increasingly turning into the very people you hate.

A poo can certainly dream, can’t he?

Attached: D198098C-C8A1-4A45-B23A-606F414337F1.jpg (882x500, 97K)

>a bunch of uncivilized barbarians
>country is a literal pile of shit and growing
Yeah no you're clearly the superior race here

this happens like in england one time but anyways who said it was white people amaybe it was some nigga rapper idk

Uh I never mentioned that mutt, you seem to be having reading comprehension.

i like how no one likes india not even indias and india is so divided how are you going to do anything you cant even semi manage your own country many places look like affrica or worse why are indians so bad like china is bad but its better and japan is good while india is just shit what happend?

Attached: 1544135734244.jpg (392x272, 33K)