Third Boer When?

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/746953/south-africa-land-reforms-white-farmers-constitution-changed-cyril-ramaphosa

"The country’s National Assembly approved a proposal to change the constitution to make the so-called reforms legal in a vote of 183 to 77."

"And now lawmakers have agreed to set up a committee that will write and introduce a new bill for land expropriations. A deadline of the end of March next year for the committee to present its first report to parliament has also been agreed."

Attached: boergirlplacard.jpg (378x722, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

afriforum.co.za/home/
suidlanders.org/our-emergency-plan/
afriforum.co.za/afriforum-international-donations/
suidlanders.org/donations/suidlanders-emergency-plan/
archive.org/details/ShootingToLiveWilliamFairbairn/page/n0
ia601000.us.archive.org/29/items/FMFRP1233TheDefenseOfDuffersDrift/FMFRP 12-33 The Defense of Duffer's Drift.pdf
libgen.pw/item/detail/id/5a1f05ac3a044650f513a3b6
webapp1.dlib.indiana.edu/virtual_disk_library/index.cgi/1304387/FID653/ACROREAD/FMFM1.PDF
archive.org/details/campaigningusmar00unse/page/n0
archive.org/details/tactics00unse_0/page/n0
archive.org/details/marinecorpsleade00mari/page/n0
archive.org/details/B-001-002-046/page/n23
legacy.lib.utexas.edu/maps/map_sites/map_sites.html
fas.org/irp/doddir/army/ranger.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=kR8VLkzfbuU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGbvc5AK1j8
youtube.com/watch?v=-iAJnIxTTDU&list=PLgyniw62b3ZNFFgQY9ZdWwCjohoNvrfbS&index=3
liveleak.com/view?i=397_1361145329
mountainguerrilla.wordpress.com/2013/05/31/oh-shit-battle-drills-101-an-unconventional-approach/
youtube.com/watch?v=f9Q4B1S1Shs&list=PLQEd6zRLOafU3aek--f71a-GQwByv6_bP&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=b1qgSrv1emo
tribalanalysiscenter.com/TAUDOC/Other Side of Mountain.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=SzBnLeFtlag
michaelyon-online.com/afghanistan-when-the-moon-sets-watch-out.htm
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/wE4P8M/palmes-diplomat-i-sydafrika-kampen-mot-apartheid-blev-hans-dod
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olof_Palme
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Original Thread

>Inb4 Mutts telling South Africans to come to USA to escape niggers
Lol

The South Africa National Assembly just voted that SA could, officially, have a policy of White Extinction.
If you cannot hold property, you cannot eat. That is death.

Sweden, yes. Blood on your hands too.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-12-08-23-34-26.png (1016x534, 94K)

Not so useful, SA desu. We need to get your territories defended, ASAP, if you're going to stay.

Can you throw together an MSPaint of where the Whites might have a chance?
Also, SA user's, please post links to SA organizations that will help supply these farmers.

White South Africans should come to the US. They won’t be murdered by the niggers here and Trump will no doubt give them refugee status

I hope he does, even if this isn't the best place in the world.

The farmers should all walk out now, en masse. Make no preparation for next year's crop. Use the money you have to stock up now in safe zones and ride this shit out for a couple of years. When 30% of your country goes hungry and civilization starts to collapse, they will pay for you to come back. Consider it a strike.

I don't think the Boers (or other whites) will fight back in any large mass.

What will happen is that the farms will be taken over and given to the chinks. The farmers will either be killed, leave or move to the cities and barricade themselves among the rest.

The country will get a bit poorer but no race war will happen. The whites will still live in their secluded neighborhoods along with the upper class blacks and Indians.

Most whites in SA aren't farmers so they won't even care. They'll care a bit, but they'll justify it in their minds so they won't have to realize what a bunch of cucks they are.

So, I don't see the future of South Africa being as grim as many portrays. There'll be a few killings of farmers, but the rest of the population will go on with their lives as nothing ever happened.

He did send a tweet months ago, and apparently asked Pompeo to investigate, who knows what's going to happen..

You're right, there are only 30 000 Boers left. That's it.

Based and blackpilled

Does anyone from South Africa have any idea where the Boers could go in SA, to set up their own state, now that they have a Genocide openly against them?

I wish you guys kept your pro-white flag instead of the current anti-white flag going on

If you moved:

#
>pretend
Not pretending.
>suddenly
Most people legit didn’t know what was happening until recently. People that know don’t forget, we just can’t do shit about anything anymore. I’d bring you all here and set you up comfy somewhere you could catch your breath like Wyoming of Montana tomorrow if it was my call. We’re an endangered species, and if the US is going to argue about taking in refugees, I’d prefer to argue over bringing in your lot than any other.

You know how things with our media are now though. White man bad. Brown man good. All Jews are victims. The last thing the kikes are going to shill for anything that might see white people saved from extermination as we’re considered evil now by default.

Whites, a global minority, living in a country where we’re they’re still the majority and our own media trashes us every chance they get. And it allowed because the kikes have infiltrated fucking everything. We’re rotten to the core. Doesn’t matter what we want.

MSM outright lies about what’s happening to you, anyway. Fucking black anchors on MSM jews networks actually make jokes about South African white genocide like it’s all some nazi fever dream, ignore the statistics going back decades. If they’d even acknowledge it, it be a fucking miracle.

Openly discussing taking in SA political refugees by the millions? Giving us a choice on the matter? What about Trumps latest thing he did though? Don’t you care that someone has a tape of someone talking about someone else who heard him say nigger once? Protect white people? Are you some sort of Nazi? Oh and we’re giving billions more to Israel, btw.

Trust, if it were up to the majority of us, any one of you that wanted to go would be in the states so fast it’d make their head spin. It’s not. The kikes are trying to kill us all. You’re unfortunately on deck. We could save you, but they won’t even acknowledge that you’re in danger.

Attached: 38897BFD-E704-4BCA-B738-7FDF4DD55CB7.jpg (356x600, 95K)

At 15 to one fighting odds, that is still enough.
Kill every EFF backer that shows up, and you win. The rest of SA is disinterested in any event.

western portion is the best , least amount of blacks there, at least thats where i plan to go

No sir there's nothing organized, it's every family for itself at this point.

Boers as in farmers, not Afrikaans speakers right? Btw how closely related are the Afrikaans speakers in say Pretoria and the farmers? Are they a separate culture/people at this point or do they all call themselves Boers?

Zero sympathy for whites in shithole Africa

Same culture and relation, yeah Afrikaners there are a few million. People with actual farms are 30k, but Ja same group.

>fast forward 25 years
>majority US Latin vote
>zero sympathy for whites in shithole North America

I don't see the issue.

Attached: Screenshot_20181208-135821_YouTube.jpg (1039x934, 289K)

Spotted the jew

That is simply not correct. There were at least 2 organizations which were taking donations, and a third which I was told about but never investigated personally.
See what I mean? Every post about SA he says the same thing.
Fucking Chinese Proxies.

Someone from SA post the group that was helping the Farmers prior to this bill passing, please.

How about Orania? I hear a lot of blacks in SA being pissed off at this little town. What do you think the future holds for it?

I overheard some nigger at a restaurant in Joburg once who had watched a documentary about Orania and were saying stuff like "These racist fucking Boers don't wanna live among blacks".

>For those wanting to learn more:
afriforum.co.za/home/
>For those wanting to help those who don't wish to leave:

Only legit credible group is Afriforum, Ernst Roets and team, personally visited Cruz, Bolton etc in Washington.

Credible in this event is anyone who will put their body in front of a bullet for your cause.
I hate to say that, but it's true.

Orania has a population of 1800, if the blacks are angry at Orania the Zulu kingdom is blacks only so they can fuck off with that. Jesus these cunts are petty fucking creatures.

nothing of worth, literal farming town on a few thousand. When they started they said by now they would be at 30K, its like 5k

If you go on an online forum like mybroadband.co.za (seems to be the largest most active one in SA), most of those posters will agree with this cuck. Some will not, but the vast majority. I posted about a possible civil war coming back in September, and 90% of the replies were something like "Don't exaggerate...I'll worry about this when then actually break into my house, lol".

They’re going to slide the absolute shit out of this.

Yeah bet it won't last very long huh

Swede broer, the people who post there are not Afrikaners, you'll have to come here and meet Afrikaners in person to understand what we are about. Check out Jonas Nillson he married a Boer widow recently, her husband died in a farm attack.

Attached: image.jpg (1536x2048, 349K)

Five to one they’re a hebe in disguise. Already saw an example of a crypto jew shilling the same exact shit, pretending like they were white and then admitting that they were actually a jew after the fact.

Every. Fucking. Time.

Reminder that Siener van Rensburg was right.

That guy creep me the fuck out and I hope he's wrong.

Some other guy was saying something like "Who cares, they can take those farms all they want, and you can have your civil war while I'll be sitting on the dock drinking my wine in the sun". That poster was from Cape Town.

That poster was a Commie or a Chink.

refugee status for the Boers and White SA in the USA. Call your congressmen.

Yeah I realize they are Anglos and probably from Western Cape mostly. I'd love to get to know some Boers. I actually live in Sandton (just in Sweden for the holidays) but planning on moving to Pretoria when I come back. Also realized Afrikaans is really similar to Swedish, so thought I'd try to learn a bit.

Liberals would have you killed for trying that shit.

Just move to Centurion and drink in Ridge Backs.

>moving to Pretoria when I come back
The fuck? Are you black or indian?
Why the hell would you return to a place that is trying to take all your property from you?
This is War against anyone White, not just some setback against the Boer.

Maybe it would work if they converted to judaism first.

They won't stop here, if they succeed. Every white in SA will be driven out.
There is no, "well, that's too bad for the boer, but I work in the city, so I'm safe..."
They literally institutionalized the death of white people, from this moment forward it's fair game.

2004 I met a family that moved out of SA because on one night they parked in their garage and a bunch of low life blacks jumped the couple. They raped the wife and stabbed the husband multiple times. He was left for dead the wife suffered 15 hrs of rape she passed out and had barely a pulse. They looted the house and left the two near lifeless bodies in pools of their own blood. Both survived. They sought legal action and the SA media called them racist and the perps were glorified by many white chucks for fighting back. The couple was,arginalized. Hospitals refused to continue treatment. The US embassy was the only embassy to offer the, a chance to leave. Eva eurotrash embassy refused to help.
We are fucked as long as white - withe haters continue to be in power.

You're right, most city cucks are fucking oblivious retards.

when will these faggots realise that niggers are wayyy more racist than we are and won't think twice about hurting whitey?

Thanks for the tip. It's something I've thought about actually, since it's still relatively close to Sandton and Jhb.

Sad that a lot of people have to wait till this kind of stuff happens to them to really wake up to reality. Even pozzed retard liberals don't deserve this shit. The sub Sahara negroid is truly a vicious fucking thing.

>land-reforms
>constitution
>National Assembly
> legal reforms
>lawmakers
>parliament
its funny and sad at the same time. Whites believe in all these things and think they can make a difference, nigger majority are just larping and laughing at whitey

Yes mate Centurion all the way, it's like Pretoria but all the younger working Afrikaans people move there now. Just move there and go drinking there, take Uber lots of cops.

If they don't don't like it in South Africa, they should get out.

Because South African whites are actually tolerable. They are more old school and not as fucked in the head as they are in Europe/US. I rather die with real white people than slowly boil to death with a bunch of blue haired dykes and basedboys.

Look at the slide thread shitstorm hitting the board the last ten minutes alone. I’m so fucking sick of this shit. Every time we talk about anything of consequence, they flood this place and kike up the whole board with garbage. And Hiro does dick. And the mods just take it.

>liberals
You mean indoctrinated marxists. The people that attack this board are jew shills being paid with the same money being sent from the US as aid. They’re shilling us using our own fucking money ffs.

We’d gladly take them out if it were an option.

We have TONS of land. Why not?

afriforum.co.za/home/

Sweet. I had the impression that Centurion was mostly filled with older people and families. So I was more focusing on the Menlyn Mall or Brooklyn-area. Will definitely give Centurion a more thorough look now. Cheers

Its impossible to explain this place to other people online.

Lol "basedboys". Should be "soi boys" (not allowed on 4channel now?)

FUCK OFF MURICANS, SOUTH AFRICA IS RIGHTOUS DUTCH (DIETS) CLAY.

YOU MAY PROVIDE AIRSUPPORT FOR BOMBING THE SHIT OUT OF THE CHINKS. WE DEAL WITH THE NIKKERS.

HIDE YOUR BOER WAIFUS, HIDE YOUR BOER SISTERS, COS THERE ARE DUTCHBOYS ON THE LOOSE.
C O L O N I Z E W I T H H A R D T H R O B B I N G C O C K

t. judeo-chink eager to buy up the farmland and stripmine it for chromium, gold and diamonds

south africa has allways and will allways be white. God has already told us.

S I E N E R van R E N S B U R G prophecy

NP man you'll love the place, full of young white Afrikaans racists so it's essentially perfect. Fuck if we still had segregation people would fight to get sa citizenship.

It's a fact that white liberals brainwash minority's into victim hood at same time white libtards tell them to blame whitey. White libtards then elect the minority's and pat themselves on the back only to find a knife sticking out of their backs with resentful minority scum rubbing their hand discussing what to do with the soon to be dead white liberals body and possessions.
Wash rinse repeat do it enough their won't be enough whites to innovate the future and social decline will follow.
Way to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs minority fools.

>WE DEAL WITH THE NIKKERS.
you are gonna import even more of them to the netherlands?

When I was still reading the Liberal websites in the US, someone made a really good point. They said, that throughout all of the NAZI rule, there were, maybe, about 5,000 SS officers who did the organizing for Jew expulsion.
The story continues, logically, that if all the 6gorillean Jews had guns to SHOOT INSTEAD OF GOING WITH, the NAZI would have run out of SS officers long before the Jews were kicked out of the Ghettos.

So the moral of the story is:

Democracy fucking sucks for you once you become minority. I'm legit worried about the US.

Well, we have a republic, and some of us keep trying to point that out. Trump, perhaps, actually helped that with the center left. They can now, maybe, understand that it's better to have a rule of law than a king who can do anything he wants, and does what you don't like.
But, yes, democracy is just another way of saying, 'delayed mob rule.'
Practice your low crawl. It will burn you out if you haven't done it, and you need to get toward peak.

I’ll bump this once more, but they’re here in huge numbers to slide anything relevant off the board. Look at the fucking catalogue right now.

The kikes won’t even tolerate us taking about helping South Africa. Not even a conversation about it.

Evil fucking monsters, the lot of them.

Attached: 9F8B0811-93F4-4AA7-93FE-AAAC0D20FDFE.png (960x408, 508K)

Don't do illegal things.
Shooting to Live with the One-Hand Gun
archive.org/details/ShootingToLiveWilliamFairbairn/page/n0

The Defense of Duffer’s Drift
ia601000.us.archive.org/29/items/FMFRP1233TheDefenseOfDuffersDrift/FMFRP 12-33 The Defense of Duffer's Drift.pdf

3GW
Maneuver Warfare Handbook
libgen.pw/item/detail/id/5a1f05ac3a044650f513a3b6
Strategy
webapp1.dlib.indiana.edu/virtual_disk_library/index.cgi/1304387/FID653/ACROREAD/FMFM1.PDF
Campaigning
archive.org/details/campaigningusmar00unse/page/n0
Tactics
archive.org/details/tactics00unse_0/page/n0
Leadership
archive.org/details/marinecorpsleade00mari/page/n0

archive.org/details/B-001-002-046/page/n23

Don't do illegal things.

legacy.lib.utexas.edu/maps/map_sites/map_sites.html

fas.org/irp/doddir/army/ranger.pdf
Don't do anything illegal FBI.

Individual Movements:
youtube.com/watch?v=kR8VLkzfbuU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGbvc5AK1j8
youtube.com/watch?v=-iAJnIxTTDU&list=PLgyniw62b3ZNFFgQY9ZdWwCjohoNvrfbS&index=3
liveleak.com/view?i=397_1361145329

Small Unit Tactics:
mountainguerrilla.wordpress.com/2013/05/31/oh-shit-battle-drills-101-an-unconventional-approach/
youtube.com/watch?v=f9Q4B1S1Shs&list=PLQEd6zRLOafU3aek--f71a-GQwByv6_bP&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=b1qgSrv1emo

Historical Lessons:
tribalanalysiscenter.com/TAUDOC/Other Side of Mountain.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=SzBnLeFtlag
michaelyon-online.com/afghanistan-when-the-moon-sets-watch-out.htm

Yeah you're probably right. I was quite surprised about a lot of things the first time I visited SA, in a positive way. And I hate niggers almost as much as Jews. So that should say something. Hence I cringe at comments like "Just leave and come to America". You can't leave a place like SA, cause there is nothing else like it. Maybe if they drove through the Western Cape and saw the ocean, mountains and vineyards they'd change their minds. And still, the nature is just a small part of it.

South Africa cannot fall and nobody should leave because "This is Africa and Africa is for the blacks". Fuck them. A lot of blood was shed and a lot of manpower was used to build this place, just like all countries of Europe (or America). You might as well say "leave America, it's for the Indians". Same thing.

Democracy at its inception was never about including everyone and giving everyone the same amount of power. It was a right given to landowners. To let unemployed welfare recipients decide on how to split the common purse (the tax money) is madness.

Imagine a plane crashing on a deserted island and 50 people survive. 30 people decide to do nothing but just chill out on the beach waiting to die. The other 20 are working hard to build shelter and find food. Is it logical that the other 30 gets to decide on who gets to eat, who gets to sleep where etc? No, the 20 who works should decide how to split everything up.

>Way to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs minority fools.
Oh come on, you are just another competitor for resources as far as niggers are concerned. Enslave them back and be done with it.

Kikes were useless. The smartest and best positioned of them went along and actually helped in selection of outgoing transports because they thought they would be spared or just didn't have balls at all.
Turns out, give kike "intellectuals" control over media and culture and everybody becomes like that.

>if we still had segregation

It's never too late. :)

afriforum.co.za/home/

suidlanders are lead by an old ANC intelligence guy
we dont trust them and they are sketchy , plus all their plans are open to the public to read

Because that tons of land is being bought up for the wildlands project.

I'd be sketchy as fuck if I lived there. There's no sane way to discuss with a government that will kill you for your skin color when you're literally the most productive race in the vicinity.
Time will tell, but even having the information that they are discussing is useful.

Fuck

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/wE4P8M/palmes-diplomat-i-sydafrika-kampen-mot-apartheid-blev-hans-dod

The guy in charge got shot though, so there's that at least.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olof_Palme

Afriforum are the only ones that you should trust atm