Brit/pol/ - Pomander Ball Edition

almanac.com/content/how-make-pomander-balls

Attached: download.jpg (266x190, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6XaqZfhmRHg
youtu.be/cXxMIOX-qJA
youtu.be/NvS351QKFV4
youtube.com/watch?v=Bh37mLjDQyI
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Millburn-New-Jersey-Violent-Home-Robbery-Woman-Assaulted-Surveillance-Video-212855501.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Time to bring the word "folk" into our vocabulary desu

Attached: rare434.jpg (455x656, 86K)

Gas every Germanophile.

why are u all so upset at me for havin sex

im not a slag btw

literally everything good culturally about this country is german

what have celts ever done for us?

How do you create industry without demand? If it was that simple why does unemployment still exist?

> tfw made these as a child

youtu.be/6XaqZfhmRHg

This he will not let zionist cuntas ruin us ..

KYS

You dont hurt the Zionist by waiting his temple an BATTERING the shit out of him , U do it proper that Kills/Hurts them moar Rob them , Take their stolen goods an Top Kek

Have you all got your yellow vests for tomorrow. would go but working

see

Women found guilty of fabricating sexual assault / creating false rape accusations should be forced to have sex with a dog in public.

u goat yella papers stfu

Why do you assume a post-war Nazi Germany would have an unemployment crisis? Did it happen to America or the Russians in the real timeline?

oranges and cloves still exist user... and they smell great

Attached: 1513721601317.png (554x554, 513K)

>soviet union

fucking this, if the bloody commies managed to survive as a state for 50 years i'm pretty sure the richest country in europe would have lasted until today

British slag married to Nigger gets WRECKED in front of her own daughter

Attached: British woman.webm (480x360, 1.78M)

Watch full video,he is beating her over and over and she dies at the end.

you're a fucking weirdo

we were so close to greatness

Attached: moscow.jpg (1228x1308, 391K)

youtu.be/cXxMIOX-qJA

God that got me Diamonds came three times ..OH OH .. OHHHHHH dirty coal burning slut

but why wouldn't there be any demand? look at the airline industry for example, it took off after the war. there was a battle between britain and america to dominate it and german technology and engineers helped that.

Both had wars to fight in an almost constant state

fuck off stop supporting tommeh and dafties

Let's hear your "pre-war reasons for immigration" faggot. Yeah immigration sure solves unemployment.

youtu.be/NvS351QKFV4

this is why apes need a license ..

Demand isn’t infinite

so what if my names alex its a fuckin sexy as name i mean imagine havin a ugly name like gary or eddie

>Let's hear your "pre-war reasons for immigration" faggot.
The inability of the British government to distinguish between native Britons and commonwealth citizens
>Yeah immigration sure solves unemployment.
Where did I say it did?

In other news, what do you reckon the full story is about the roastie who’s been found dead in New Zealand?

i don't want to make a pomander ball

go Nuke self silly mutead irradatied cunt

She deserved it.You are getting kicked in head by some jugle Ape in your home,in your room,in front of your daughter.....all because you wanted violent BBC instead of a normal husband.

SHe got culturally enriched

>it's circular world war two arguments thread #58936

This ..!!!!!!

What wars did the Soviet Union fight in the 50s, 60s and 70s?

quick rundown please

Hahahahahaha

Bravo .. Well said

Korea?

You do not deserve the privilege of posting in the same thread as me.

Attached: back in time.png (630x576, 568K)

It's pretty fucking sad. What else is there to say? It will only be made more difficult for her family and friends knowing that it was only able to happen because she was being a slut on Tinder, not that being a slut deserves that, sluts are going to be sluts, that's what they're there for. I hope the guy gets executed, but he wont.

fucking this
It's been done to death and nobody's going to actually take anything in.

Demand isn't infinite, therefore industries don't exist and economies without infinite war can't exist?

I would love to hear how you think a functioning economy should work.

Can you post a non-webm link?

in the slightest chance i ever have kids i'm making sure they're all boys

no but i would have put the 3rd reichs nose in front and put it in a better situation to adapt it's economical stance.

Young thot does backpacking in New Zealand. Arranges to meet up with older man. Dies.

yea sounds like one night stand that went wrong

>dinosaurs

Dropping another red pill!

youtube.com/watch?v=Bh37mLjDQyI

Not anything close to a large intervention.

Cold/Afghan/Korea
There is no perfect solution, we’re inherently flawed
Why do you assume Germany winning the war would be better for Britain?

>The inability of the British government to distinguish between native Britons and commonwealth citizens
Adopting racial policies. Anglo-Saxons in, Pakis out.
>Where did I say it did?
You talk about mass unemployment as a hole that can't be filled without some kind of Keynesian infinite demand, yet say there were pre-war reasons for immigration?
The only reason for immigration is to genocide natives.

Any fellow iPhone cucks in here? I'm on iOS 10, is it worth upgrading to 12?

No,why,you can't see it? He is beating the leaving hell out of her.

Just click on it more times,like on image that you want to save,

you two are retards

its a robbery in the US

my nerves hurt and lately im on edge

ugly name

>The only reason for immigration is to genocide natives.
I really don’t know how to speak to you as a reasonable human being because you’re a retard

I’ve got it, it’s meh. Couldn’t tell if it’s worth it because you get used to it pretty quick.

I’m an Apple cuck friendo, can’t watch webm’s.

Nothing of value was lost

Listen we all done that an buried the prick teasing cunt in the woods ok

But seriously ..
How do we as a Nation stop the ZIONIST Control ?

lol,He is her husband,he isn't stealing anything.

that's it haha all white girls deserve to die, the thots. hail MGTOW

Never upgrade unless you need that specific feature on the IOS, especially if you have an older model handset.

dont you want to grow up to be just like me?

Bet you it’s a wog who’s killed her.

Then you came in tyrone

Virgin

this

Not all, but a large portion do, yes.

>There is no perfect solution, we’re inherently flawed
I didn't say perfect, I said functioning.
Ah yes, but you're a problems man not a solutions man. All you can do is fling shit and never offer any kind of answer or stand by a viewpoint.

>Why do you assume Germany winning the war would be better for Britain?
The problems we face today wouldn't exist. There would be other ones certainly. I would take my chances with them, as I believe it would be more likely native Brits would exist in the near future than in this reality.

Go on computer and see it later then on goggle remember name of thread,''Pamender ball edition''

do i really need to put "/s" on Jow Forums ?

i thought it was only a thing for reddit autists

tbf it's probably because of the drugs that i do what i do

Download WebM Browser Lite it's only 7mb and you can watch webMs on you iphone.

virgin

>if no solutions how does it real
Why is it always you?
Your piss weak dismissal of anything just because no solution is available. How does that discredit anything? Cancer has no cure, does that mean it’s not real? Idiot

Every other reason for it was an excuse, so they could implement it and genocide natives. Feel free to correct me instead of insulting me.

You don't know how to speak to me because you've had a number done on you.

>falling for the apple jew

Attached: Charles I.jpg (971x565, 139K)

why r u so afraid of me

DEANOBOX BE GONE

Attached: photo-19-img-0.jpg (656x437, 45K)

>Why do you assume Germany winning the war would be better for Britain?
i don't and i'm glad that the nazis lost but i'm just btfoing you on Germany's economy still being shit if they won, because it's just not true. Britain did benefit in quite a few areas industrially from winning the war by learning from what germany was doing.

sluts die all the time ,,ok You implying the killer is Not white ?
Dont reply as you missed THAT HUGE Point ok ..women like men get shitfaced , they have moar to lose than men if you in Brighton or Quare places kek

No, because you’re “le ebin redpilled man” who doesn’t believe anything that he hasn’t read on a pol infographic he saw on NSG. It’s last Thursdayism, anything I say to you is deflected with DA JOOOOS, so it’s pointless engaging with you because you’re an idiot

>she dies at the end.
no she doesn't
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Millburn-New-Jersey-Violent-Home-Robbery-Woman-Assaulted-Surveillance-Video-212855501.html

How long until she's out?

Attached: th.jpg (250x167, 10K)

Dreadful deano an I bet a quarter a mil

tbf its the same as you going >ITS THE GERMANS
whenever i ask you about your one love girly thingy sex doll

Just catching up: its "change tack" you bellend, not changed tact. Sailing exprssion, thought a salty cunt like you would know...

>if no solutions how does it real
What.
>Your piss weak dismissal of anything just because no solution is available. How does that discredit anything? Cancer has no cure, does that mean it’s not real? Idiot
When the fuck did I say anything wasn't real? I asked you what a functioning economy might look like in your eyes? Or has one never existed in history? And don't say just because none lasted forever, they weren't functioning up until a point.

They dont even make the garages big enough to fit a family sized car in them

You’re not BTFOing me at all, you’ve yet to explain what Germany would do with all that military manpower and production if not constant war. You can’t answer it either, because nobody can. Which is why the US has been in a near constant state of war since the Second World War.

having a smartphone at all is getting jewed
iPhones are just easy

I would die from embarrassment if someone saw me using an A*droid in public.

Why don't you have a girlfriend?

This man,yes him,he isn't very handsome,he has feminine voice,reasy hair and no big muscles.

How does he do it so easy?Take the Russell pill

Attached: Jennifer Aniston Russell.jpg (343x570, 31K)

shes dead /zombie an she a dictator ..By Rights ..wheres the UN resolution to oust her an hang her ?