You cannot be a Christian and a racist or/and anti-semite

You cannot be a Christian and a racist or/and anti-semite.
Jesus and all of his apostles and early followers were all Jewish and saw themselves as part of the Jewish tradition. Jesus fulfiled the prophecies of the Jewish old testament. It wasn't the Acts of the Apostles that God revealed himself to the gentiles, it was only then that Jewish founders of Christianity accepted gentiles.
Secondly, God the father created all humans in his image.
So if you are a racist, anti-semitic bigot, please stop tarnishing the name of Christ with your hateful bigotry. Become an atheist or a pagan larper.

Attached: Voskreshenie_docheri_Iaira_(1871)_by_Vasiliy_Polenov.jpg (1000x624, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castrato
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't think Jesus is going to be a fan of the unrepentant bastards that murdered him and still pollute Judaism to this day.

You can't be racist in the sense that you hate individuals based solely on their race, but you can certainly do many things that modern neoliberalism deems "racist" such as notice measurable group differences.

yes, Jesus was a Jew, but he was the end of Judaism.

Jesus was circumsized, just like the Jews today.

You can't just ban people from Christianity for disagreeing with you. Religions aren't websites.

Even in the acts of the apostles, the jewish christians viewed the gentiles as dirty creatures. That's why the visions that Peter saw were about disgusting, unclean food.
You can't be a follower of Christ if you contradict all of his teachings, user.

>You can't be a follower of Christ if you contradict all of his teachings, user.
Yes you can. Jesus was God coming to Earth to show that you die for acting like a total cuck. He embraced our sins and larped as the worst of humanity to make a point because no one was listening to Him in the OT. He wants us to be racist imperialist bigots like He says in the Bible.

Wow, you're really smart, a true genius! I'm astounded and from now on I will accept everything you say as indisputable fact.

That's right, bitch.

In the Book of Numbers, Moses marries a black woman; Miriam protests against this and is cursed by God in turn with a skin-whitening leprosy.

We know the woman was black because she was a Cushite and Josephus identifies them with the Ethiopians, the Septuagint (the version of the Bible which Jesus himself quotes from) translates the word Cushite as Ethiopian, and also Jeremiah asks in Lamentations "Can the Cushite change his skin, or the leopard his spots?".

In addition to this in the Book of Esther many Persians convert and become Jews, and in the Book of Ruth its namesake Ruth an ancestor of Jesus marries and has children with a Moabite man.

Attached: Chushite3.jpg (369x648, 63K)

NO RACE MIXING

“A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord.”
Deuteronomy 23:2

“Beware of all whoredom, my son, and chiefly take a wife of the seed of thy fathers, and take not a strange woman to wife, which is not of thy father's tribe.”
Tobit 4:12

“For they have taken of their daughters for themselves, and for their sons: so that the holy seed have mingled themselves with the people of those lands: yea, the hand of the princes and rulers hath been chief in this trespass.”
Ezra 9:2

“Now therefore give not your daughters unto their sons, neither take their daughters unto your sons, nor seek their peace or their wealth for ever: that ye may be strong, and eat the good of the land, and leave it for an inheritance to your children for ever.”
Ezra 9:12

“Shall we then hearken unto you to do all this great evil, to transgress against our God in marrying strange wives?”
Nehemiah 13:27

NO RACE MIXING (extended)

“In those days also saw I the Jews that had married women of Ashdod, of Ammon, and of Moab: and their children spake half in the speech of Ashdod, and could not speak in the Jews' language, but according to the language of each people. And I contended with them, and cursed them, and smote certain of them, and plucked off their hair, and made them swear by God, saying, Ye shall not give your daughters unto their sons, nor take their daughters for your sons, or for yourselves. Did not Solomon king of Israel sin by these things? yet among many nations was there no king like him, and he was beloved of his God, and God made him king over all Israel: nevertheless even him did strange women cause to sin. Shall we then hearken unto you to do all this great evil, to trespass against our God in marrying strange women?”
Nehemiah 13:23-27

Ezra 10
The People's Confession of Sin
…9So within the three days, all the men of Judah and Benjamin assembled in Jerusalem, and on the twentieth day of the ninth month, all the people sat in the square at the house of God, trembling regarding this matter and because of the heavy rain. 10Then Ezra the priest stood up and said to them, “You have been unfaithful by marrying foreign women, adding to the guilt of Israel. 11Now, therefore, make a confession to the LORD, the God of your fathers, and do His will. Separate yourselves from the people of the land and from your foreign wives.”…

“And, behold, one of the children of Israel came and brought unto his brethren a Mid´i-anitish woman in the sight of Moses, and in the sight of all the congregation of the children of Israel, who were weeping before the door of the tabernacle of the congregation. And when Phin´ehas, the son of Ele-a´zar, the son of Aaron the priest, saw it, he rose up from among the congregation, and took a javelin in his hand; and he went after the man of Israel into the tent, and thrust both of them through, the man of Israel, and the woman through her belly. So the plague was stayed from the children of Israel. And those that died in the plague were twenty and four thousand. And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Phin´ehas, the son of Ele-a´zar, the son of Aaron the priest, hath turned my wrath away from the children of Israel, while he was zealous for my sake among them, that I consumed not the children of Israel in my jealousy. Wherefore say, Behold, I give unto him my covenant of peace: and he shall have it, and his seed after him, even the covenant of an everlasting priesthood; because he was zealous for his God, and made an atonement for the children of Israel.”
Numbers 25:6-13

REPORT ALL RULEBREAKING TROLL THREADS

DO NOT REPLY TO BAITING CUNTS

Attached: Anti-Christian shilling.png (1806x1252, 125K)

Jesus never said anything about racism you piece of shit fucking nigger.

Jesus said to love every man like a brother, which excludes racism, dumb dumb.

RULE BREAKING, COPY-PASTED SPAMTHREAD

Attached: Christianity.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

Attached: Christianity 2.jpg (1365x2185, 451K)

Shut the fuck up boomer, take your meds and sleep on the couch.

Are you even bothering to read your own quotations? Or are you a foreigner with a limited grasp of English? A bastard (Deuteronomy 23:2) does not mean a product of an interracial marriage. Ezra 9:12 and your other quotations concern idolatrous nations; they do not have a racial element which is also plainly evinced by the Book of Esther where many Persians "convert and become Jews" as also by the Book of Ruth where Ruth actually marries a Moabite man. I notice you do not address my quotations because they are unanswerable. All you can do is copy-paste the usual Christian Identity rubbish without engaging in genuine argumentation.

>Jesus said to love every man like a brother

Link.

>“Beware of all whoredom, my son, and chiefly take a wife of the seed of thy fathers, and take not a strange woman to wife, which is not of thy father's tribe.”
Dumb nigger.

Are you even capable of reading? Bloody hell, what a Yank.

If you, dear European nationalists, really want to save Europe (as a biological term) you have to realise that the only thing to do is to cast aside all Christian and other international nonsense and embrace only the European (i. e. Pagan) values and ideals and if you like the European deities as well. If you work for Christianity in any way you work for the Jews. Plain and simple. This also applies to Front National and other pro-Christian political nationalist parties who now when this is so important fail to clearly express their views on the Jew-question. If you are serious in your attempt to preserve anything European you better drop that Christian nonsense right away and embrace our European heritage! Period. Christianity is internationalism, so you cannot fight for both your nation (race) and Christianity. You have to choose. Christianity is partly based on Judaism, an Asian religion, and it is foreign to us. This is a fact that cannot be disputed, whether you like it or not. Christianity is the cause of all our problems, because the Christians (with their "holy" bible) allow the Jews (their "chosen people") to enter through our back doors and spread their foul Hebrew poison into our minds and wells.

Attached: R-6283095-1464158574-9597.jpeg.jpg (600x597, 171K)

The Christian slaves and other internationalists lead by their Jewish masters have tried and failed to destroy our European race and culture for 2000 years now. As long as there are true Europeans alive they will continue to fail, and our European blood makes sure that we can at any time revive the true European spirit and turn Europe into our Elysium again. We can do it in less than one generation, and they know it and they fear it more than anything else. A European Europe will ruin their plans for Jewish world domination.

Today we are on the offensive. For the first time in many decades. The Jews are unveiled as weak and powerless, and they lose more and more of their support in Europe. Every day thousands of Europeans wake up and see the true white light, and they see the true face of the backstabbing, treacherous, money-lending, murderous, coward, paedophile slaver-Jew. The tide has turned, and yet again Europe is about to rid itself of the eternal Jew and his destructive influence, like we have done so many times before as well. However, we must remember that as long as we or some of us embrace Christianity the Jew will be allowed to return, with all his evils, and we will again head for disaster. The final solution to this problem is not to kill anyone, but to raise our children with European ideals and values, and a European world view, and make sure that Christianity dies out when our coward parent generation dies out. With Christianity gone there will be no reason why the Satanic tribe of Judea should ever again gain any influence in Europe.

What is a racist and an anti Semite?
What is a Christian

The ancient Greeks and Romans saw nothing wrong in mixed marriages though, so your line of reasoning doesn't really work I'm sorry to say.

How do you know?

Read the 4 gosleps, dumb bumb.

gospels*

We know because we can read what they thought, dumb dumb.

>4 gospels
A fictitious book written by jews.

That's your opinion.

That's a fact.

Because we have innumerable mixed marriages and acceptances of foreign races on record. e. g. Juba II a North African married a Greek princess and was adopted and educated by Julius Caesar, and Zeno the founder of Stoicism was a Phoenician but gained Athenian citizenship and came to be honoured by the Athenians almost as a God.

Prove it and define "fact".

You understand North Africans where white at the time

Present

Really depends what you mean by "racism" and "anti-semite." Believe it or not, facts about the disproportionate amount of crimes not whites commit does count as muh waycism. Pointing out some of the things the jews do is no muh antisemetism.

Not sure why I'm wasting my time though since this is an obvious shill/troll thread. Sage.

Attached: 1542587271164.png (1288x1732, 656K)

No. Jesus and his followers were Judaean, not Jewish.

>facts about the disproportionate amount of crimes not whites commit does count as muh waycism
It accounts as a more socially acceptable way for you to push racism. Instead of directly stating you hate blacks, you can point to statistics and imply it instead.

A!ll abrahamic faiths must end to ensure the future of humanity.

Void of cuckness, void of forgiveness for the weak and the treacherous and foremost the degenerate.
Turn the other cheek only works for those whom have not the means to protect themselves via physical strength, prowess and social organization against the abrahamic cunts.

What good are noticing racial differences if you're too scared of Jewish sky daddy to do anything about them?

Read the Acts of the Apostles, dumb dumb.

>everyone that posts things against christianity is a "troll"

Lol, ever go to christcuck containment boards?

Attached: christian globalists.png (1688x1647, 663K)

Attached: christcuckery.png (1172x1985, 665K)

Fucking trolls man.

Attached: B-but muh vatican II boogeymen.jpg (850x400, 59K)

Oh yes, really really white.

Attached: main-qimg-a0159ed459c2c441346efa7925e5531e.png (401x810, 611K)

What if I'm muslim?

I'm not particularly familiar with Islam or its holy texts, but from what I do know, Islam is also quite universal and accepts everyone as brothers in faith.

Women are property, btw.

Attached: 317tTMBYRfL.jpg (250x360, 9K)

>Women are property
I agree, but that doesn't mean you should put them in bin bags.

FYI everyone in the ancient world was pure Aryan™, including and especially Jesus Christ (aka Yeshua ben Yosef :D) and that Jesus really said to gas every kike you see and lynch all niggers too. The original OT was actually written in Proto-Germanic, not old Hebrew as the jews would have you believe. Come home white man and repent

Allah says otherwise.

Nice level of irony here, pretty good.

Where in the Quran does it say to put women in binbags? Curious.

It's true. It's in the Bible

Islam will dominate the world, btw.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam

Attached: jesussword-011519829311858557693.jpg (600x314, 61K)

you cant be "christian" and redpilled

jesus was just another subversive kike

christianity is just goy mind control.

he was born a shemite by god because god
knew the shemites would kill him, by doing
so cut themselves off from god and out of
all rulership positions in the kingdom come
that is eternal.

by the shemites killing Zeus, they transferred
all the sins they provoked him to do back on
to them and he also took with him, the torah
joseph, issac, solomon and david out of the
bloodline of shem, that's why david hasn't
come back in his old body in his tomb to
save the fake jew kike amalekite from their
judgement.

:-) Glory to Zeus forever.

Attached: no difference between greeks and real jews.jpg (1252x1080, 698K)

Here's the sitch:
Jesus was born a jew.
His mom told him he was son of God (Yahweh).
He begins preaching against tribalism
Jews kill him because they thrive on tribalism
Jesus' jewish friends spread religion to the goyim

Just read it, btw.

Attached: 7973FE3E-5C81-4960-BAA2-78B58BA52A30.jpg (725x566, 155K)

Looks hwite to me

Forgot to add the part where he says to cook jews and lych niggers

*lynch

Attached: btw.png (871x445, 92K)

Faggots repent

Attached: 1543790525464.jpg (2580x2588, 1.86M)

It's obviously metaphorical
he's talking about the jew and nigger in your soul

Nobody cooked Jews
Well maybe in hell

You have a lot more explaining to do than just that...

Meanwhile the actual church policy:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis

fuckoff, I'm a Christian that hates what jews become, why would I have a reason to hate jews before they turned?

And this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castrato

Attached: op.png (734x486, 50K)

Yes, Christianity is a semite religion. The Synagogue of Satan who call themselves jews but are not are the real anti-semites, ironically.
If they were real jews they would know Christ.