BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL!!!

>Post your Best Roasties paying the toll!

>Tedx Level Toll Payed
youtube.com/watch?v=frFEdN7aMh8

Attached: lara-logan.jpg (533x329, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Elin_Krantz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Lara_Logan.jpg (1200x630, 77K)

Attached: tollpayed1.jpg (475x525, 47K)

now more women will get hit because they realize they can leverage the black eye for gaining even more attention and holding a posh conference lol

you just increased the amount of thots going for niggers by 1000%

Attached: tollpayed.jpg (1515x1600, 428K)

Attached: COAL.jpg (1022x1230, 205K)

Attached: 1506998729841.png (740x958, 150K)

Attached: taco.jpg (834x943, 144K)

Attached: Lindsey_did_Lara.jpg (590x349, 43K)

Attached: chimp_level.jpg (1008x1260, 315K)

white women are absolute garbage lul

Attached: women.jpg (1600x912, 364K)

This.

Based Lindsey

But but Muh Feminism!

Attached: angry mudshark.png (728x529, 84K)

Attached: niglets are cancer.jpg (1024x694, 95K)

Attached: coal burner.jpg (664x960, 46K)

>"I'm not getting rejected because of my looks, personality or status"
Which is how you judge men...irony

>"My father disowned me"
Maybe disgracing your heritage and watering down your blood line with a low IQ chimp had something to do with it.

>"He refused to even see his son or financially assist me.
Whoda thunk it: "Muh dik and welfare" is all he cares about.

Don't these bitches have google?

>"Any advice?"
Bury that mutt in a ditch and start over. Don't worry, he can grow up to live off the white men like the rest of the mutts.

Love seeing this pop up all over the place.

Sends nudes to get men's attention...can't imagine how she was knocked up by Tyrone.

Attached: ADOPTED MUD BLOOD.png (770x1714, 1.43M)

Elin Krantz appears to have been killed before that video was released? I wish it had been her instead of a random Swede but I don't think it's the same girl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Elin_Krantz

>>"Any advice?"
>Bury that mutt in a ditch and start over. Don't worry, he can grow up to live off the white men like the rest of the mutts.
That won't suffice, she's tainted for life.
Only paying the toll will count

(((False Flag wiki page)))

A classic piece by user from Jow Forums,

Attached: 1512603920909.png (800x600, 8K)

The Lord is slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love, forgiving iniquity and transgression, but he will by no means clear the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, to the third and the fourth generation.
Numbers 14:18

Coal burners should all be put in a commune and tied to breading stands to repopulate the white race by chads.

So god hates coal burners?

Attached: breed.jpg (640x640, 73K)

banish all coalburners to the vat of scat

Attached: 20180726_000240.png (720x698, 480K)

Attached: COAL1.jpg (650x500, 139K)

Coal is a fuel right?

Pay your taxes user! How else will we support women around the world!

Attached: France.png (1240x916, 130K)

>So god hates coal burners?
God hates parents who make stupid decisions that adversely affect the child, yes.

Attached: the_toll.webm (480x360, 1.78M)

Brutal...source? "Dindu Nuttin" go to Jail?

She's Asian and the nigger broke into the home. That was not a toll situation I think.

ted is so fucking retarded, hope they gas themselves with their own farts

He got off cause she assaulted his fist with her face

I can't poo poo into a funnel like this

cobbbbed

That was completely random. Now imagine if the races were reversed.

Man, she paid taxes and tip on that shit too.

the defense attorney tried to argue that the cops doctored the footage because in the same footage the cop said something racist.

legit.

She didn't have a toll to pay. The nigger invaded her home. She has a white husband and white daughter. The nigger went to prison over it.

This particular image is 100% true with the only exception being it isn't always an asian girl and could just simply be "non degenerate girl".

Open discrimination against single mothers is one of the greatest lessons for the redpilled man. Nothing is better revenge against a cock carousel riding single mom roastie than settling down with a women who is NOT her. It shows her what she could have had - legitimate commitment - had she been less of a whore.

As soon as you see a girl is a single Mom, immediately swipe left. Single motherhood is a textbook sign of a stupid bitch that spent her earlier years in degeneracy. They deserve to be openly discriminated against for their misconduct and we as men need to rub it in their faces every chance we get. The trick is to be as subtle as possible in public while being open as possible on the internet.