(((Prager)))

(((Prager)))

>38 billion isn't enough goy
>we need to give them Intel and anything else they ask for
They steal enough Intel as is
>9 out of 10 of the largest companies have branches in Israel
(((Coincidence)))

youtu.be/dxE_UUrbMNA

Attached: SmartSelect_20181208-153650_YouTube.jpg (1423x1471, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o7cRqV6l7Iw
youtu.be/jgNDA_Z2H0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this cuckservative movement is absolute poison. ben shapiro and prager just happen to be jewish supremacist dual-citizens of a foreign country. strange!

The Anti Israel meme is pushed by middle eastern governments including Palestine to weaken the U.S. relationship with Israel.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

But Jow Forums is filled with so many degenerates, they refuse to acknowledge it.

Attached: NoConspiracies.png (502x600, 452K)

All their videos are the most boomer tier fucking swill I've ever had the displeasure of being forced to watch in an ad.

>t. Dual citizen

We are doing to Israel what we did with Gaddafi. Do not forget your mistakes.

Attached: 1491275526608.png (944x763, 402K)

>The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
they are both enemies, neither are friends.

Attached: 1506138918682.jpg (580x725, 50K)

weird

Attached: weewwewe.png (734x328, 31K)

The same people are pushing the LGBTP community onto everyone

If jews wouldn't have done 9/11 and then staged the phony war on terror and ZOG wars to blow up the middle east and spread islamic refugees and migrants everywhere we wouldn't even be at war with islam. They made their enemy our enemy on purpose so we would have to fight them.

lol

Attached: 1544198784532.jpg (640x746, 237K)

They want military arsenal?

Fine.

Send them all. Send every nuke in a rapid sustained succession.

*click

Attached: 89051E29-A3B0-45D3-B5CB-6D72D3D7AA70.jpg (480x360, 67K)

I've been watching PragerU videos for years, most of them are about proper living or economics. None were all that compelling but there were a few decent ones. It was always knows that he was a supporter of Israel and you could just ignore it but lately it's gone way overboard.

The videos used to come out rarely and now they're constant, registered as a charity (or nonprofit, you get a tax credit for donating to them) and always pushing the pro-Israel agenda. The video before this one was literally about how to leave your money to PragerU after you die.

Fucking guys shows their true colours.

I fucking hate this country

Attached: 1544288641725.png (1455x1173, 1.99M)

Where do you think you are?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o7cRqV6l7Iw

Attached: 1529898292303.jpg (4110x3574, 2.24M)

my sides...... fucking kike.

he looks like fucking NetanyahJEWs cousin

Conservative NPCs that support Israel are cancer

Attached: npcs.jpg (960x701, 303K)

Why does Jow Forums love Israel and Zionism so much?

Every so often we get an actual new person here

>just as bad as leftists
leftists openly support the destruction of isreal
theyre worse

look at those dislikes oy vey THE GOYM KNOW

tbf, the first point makes sense for military industrial complex to test all of their new systems.
But what kind of intel does Israel really provide?
I mean, what kind of Arab would back stab their own nation for sake of Jews lmao?

>worse
1948 was a fraud.

No hamas ever called me a goy

im tired of giving that shit video views, are the comments disabled yet?

This. We didn't need a search on his last name everybody fucking knew.

youtu.be/jgNDA_Z2H0U

fucking kikes.

Leftists have a fundamental opposition to Judaism. They just refuse to make the connection and accept it. If more leftists held Jews to the same standards as white nationalists (Judaism for whites) then it would be possible to defeat Zionism.

Leftists aren't about logic but instead what they view superficially as oppressed, thats why the jew works so hard to appear that way, it works against leftists.

Jow Forums doesn't - Trumptards, who have ruined this board, do. It isn't organic though, Jared Kushner used to (maybe still does) moderate Jow Forums through surrogates and he probably spends more than Shareblue to maintain the retarded and pointless Trump generals and generally sow talmudic subversion here.