Homofags BTFO internally

Homofags BTFO internally

Attached: 1544305528190.png (321x293, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0RrFmbJzWno
youtube.com/watch?v=vV6NYh83k5g
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1279241/Lesbian-albatrosses-gay-giraffes-open-minded-penguins-So-animals-really-gay.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nWfyw51DQfU&t=76s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i don't get it

>Unironic Nazi is a dumbfuck

Go figure.

>Being this retarded.
No actual nazis exist, it's always a shill or an aussie shitposting

Rape is found in all animal species, disdain for it in only one.

The ol' appeal to nature fallacy.

He's trying to say we should start raping women.

/thread

Don't put us in with the Nazis. Australians aren't even remotely racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=0RrFmbJzWno

But is exclusive homosexuality found in nature ?

what other specie would even be capable of homophobia?

No one is saying rape is unnatural though?

Do animals fuck each other in the asshole?

bump

Lurk moar faggot

How do they know dolphins don't make fun of faggots ?

Niggers

Well, homophobia is found in one species because that's the one that invented it. Because nobody is actually afraid of faggots. We're disgusted by them.

Cite me this article on the top, user.
How is homosexuality defined?
Just animals engaging in sodomy?
Animals exclusively having sex with the same sex?

What percentage of these 'homosexual' animals engage in this kind of behavior OFTEN.
How do they substantiate the claim that they know how other animals tolerate the supposed homosexuality?

>Randomly ripping each other apart with claws and killing children is found in over x hundred species
>Treating murderers as criminals is only found in one
Which one seems unnatural now?! :OOOO

Attached: 1532583579041.jpg (251x251, 12K)

>homophobia is found in only 1 species
>citation: my ass

The only problem is homosexuality actually isn't in any species. Pack/group animals will sometimes find their "alphas" or leaders mounting other males to prove their dominance, but they never actually display any fag characteristics humans display.
Appeal to nature isn't actually a fallacy, only problem is the initial "Homosexuality is found in 450+ species" statement is factually wrong.

Homosexuality is natural in that sense of pic related (many species do it). It's not natural in the sense of a natural law created by God, though. If sex has the purpose of reproduction (with pleasure being a bonus), any sexual act that does not lead to reproduction is against Reason. That's the reason the Catholic Church is against fapping, homosexuality and contraception, because they do not fulfill the goal of sex.

humans reproduce heterosexually

Rape is found in literally all species

Rapehobia is found in only one

It's weird how these types of progressive "sciency" people deny that homophobia and disgust towards vain human sex is obviously evolutionary and neurotypical. It is presented in virtually every culture and every religion.

Why does some indigenous culture in some near empty place in Brazil experience disgust towards gays if it has no contact with the outside for 20 000 years? Aversion towards homosexuality leads to higher survival rates since disease was a huge killer and homosexual sex is a needless way of spreading every spreadable disease.

Humans aren't just anti-gay, they are anti-sex in general. In a tribal environment if you have too much sex in public you'll eventually get stoned to death by natural instincts of your peers. Evolution shaped out entire conscience to dodge diseases.

Attached: liberal.jpg (1160x629, 118K)

So what they are saying is that homphobia is more human behaviour than being gay.

>Appeal to nature isn't actually a fallacy
I think in this case it'd be a fallacy, because it's using a natural behavior as justification for a moral decision. We can ask "Is it moral to rape?" and one can answer "Well, all these other species rape, so rape is natural, therefore one should rape if one so desires", but that doesn't answer the question og, despite being natural, rape being a morally right act.

Yes

You are factually incorrect though, mammals of various kinds have been seen engaging in non dominance related homosexual activity, an example is bonobos that exchange manual sexual favors regardless of sex

Many species also mate as soon as they can procreate.

But this is wrong

>raise freer ange chickens
>hatch some
>get some male
>they proceed to fuck each other when mature
>alpha roosts fucks the chickens
>beta rosters are completely neglected
>even the chickens bully them as lowest tier
>rooster eventually murders one of them.
>slaughter the other to avoid wasting meat

Pretty sure gay birds are lowest on the bird hierarchy.

Attached: 1522974095595.gif (128x128, 11K)

It means that you shouldn't hate fags but instead rape more.

Is this how furries justify themselves ?

>what are mating rituals

Rape was very common for hundreds of thousands of years in human history. Do you think cave men asked cave women for their consent?

youtube.com/watch?v=vV6NYh83k5g

Bonobo's mount each other to diffuse conflicts (for example in relation to food) and to prove dominance in unrelated scenarios. In a squabble over a female they may engage in scrotal rubbing (again, a dominance display). Bonobo's frequently engage in sexual contact regardless of gender for any reason honestly, the idea that an attraction comes from that is absurd.

Also, none of those faggots in the 450 spieces cut their dicks.

Also some animals eat their kids, others have sex with bodies of dead animals, should we allow that stuff too

>muh appeal to nature

Bonobos are nothing more than a roaming pack of fucking fruits

Why are straight men so insecure about stimulating their prostate? You don't have to like dick to enjoy anal.

There's no way pack animals don't kill or exile the fags.

Wow. Way to confuse two entirely separate arguments.

When people bring up the fact that homosexuality has been observed in animals, they are replying to the "It's unnatural." assertion.

The issue of ethics is something else entirely. Gay sex can be consensual, meaning that it is different from rape.

Also, your belief that sexual consent only exists in humans is absolute bullshit.

Question For OP: If birds of paradise are rapists, what are their elaborate courtship rituals for? Why would a rapist preform a courtship ritual?

>Rape is found in all animal species

False. In hyaenas, rape is extremely rare. It's very rare in birds as well. The only birds that rape (as far as I know) are ducks.

>disdain for it in only one.

Who do you think you are? Dr. Dolittle? What an assumption!

I dont get it. You want rape?

You fail to realize that people bring up the prevalence of homosexuality in animals in order to refute a common appeal to nature fallacy used by sexual puritans.

It has been observed in some individual male sheep.

Are you retarded?

80% of bird just rape. That why birds that mate for life are considered so unique.

>Why would a rapist preform a courtship ritual?
>a question is an argument
How about instead you tell us just why a rapist wouldn't perform a courtship ritual.

Yes.

>Because nobody is actually afraid of faggots. We're disgusted by them.

Disgust and fear are practically the same thing.

>leaf
>retarded
Every time

Faggots alway get fucked anyway, it's not like it's unusual for them

>What percentage of these 'homosexual' animals engage in this kind of behavior OFTEN.

Well, about 70% of sexual encounters among giraffes are gay.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1279241/Lesbian-albatrosses-gay-giraffes-open-minded-penguins-So-animals-really-gay.html

>How do they substantiate the claim that they know how other animals tolerate the supposed homosexuality?

Oftentimes, the male being penetrated makes no attempt to escape. Courtship between males has been observed too.

>Randomly ripping each other apart with claws

Randomly? There's usually a reason for it.

rape doesn't exist in the animal kingdom, its just called fucking, animals are incapable of the concept of consent

Sure. But we arent primitive tribal people anymore. It makes no sense to he homophobic now

I mean by ops logic, if animals do it it’s okay right?

>but they never actually display any fag characteristics humans display.

Mutual courtship has been observed in animals of the same sex.

>Appeal to nature isn't actually a fallacy

Yes it is. Drink jellyfish venom if you don't believe me.

>only problem is the initial "Homosexuality is found in 450+ species" statement is factually wrong.

It's actually correct. I've already provided evidence.

>God

Prove he exists.

>If sex has the purpose of reproduction

It also has a social function.

>any sexual act that does not lead to reproduction is against Reason.

What?

Are you telling me that whenever you find a woman attractive, you imagine her having your babies?

>That's the reason the Catholic Church is against fapping, homosexuality and contraception, because they do not fulfill the goal of sex.

The Catholic Church also refused to accept the fact that the earth revolves around the sun for a long time.

Thats skits as fuck and one sick cunt. He will fuck his ass so hard shit will come out his nostrils. lel

Attached: haveabeercunt.jpg (450x423, 14K)

Sex isn't just about reproduction though.

So Homosex are animals? If you say so.

>Rape is found in literally all species

Does this look like rape to you?
VVV
youtube.com/watch?v=nWfyw51DQfU&t=76s

>We should be like animals.
Okay. That means I can annihilate you with no remorse right?

Yes. My couch pillows would say this about my dog.

So when you step in a pile of dog shit you feel fear? What about gunk in a bathroom sink or a dirty toilet? You collapse to the ground and tearfully rock yourself till you feel safe? Fear and disgust are different to anyone that’s not categorically retarded.

Attached: E874E038-35CB-4D18-B3F5-00F19AD10B1F.jpg (350x291, 40K)

yeah, except all those species where the female decides who to fuck....

this is the best comment here

animals don't have sexuality. they just fuck. liberal (((scientists))) are beyond retarded when claiming that animals can be sexual at all. it's like claiming as if packs of animals are political parties and the sounds they make with their vocal cords are the debates.

rape also exists only with humans. since only humans are intelectually developed to understand the concept. the problem is that women can't get raped, since they get fucked by default. a woman can be unlawfully entered.. like a house. but a man can be raped.

read now. thank me later.

t.leaf trying his best to be retarded.

You haven't provided evidence, you made a statement. You or your source confute "courtship" with periodic displays. No animal has desire for a partner of the same sex.

>It's weird how these types of progressive "sciency" people deny that homophobia and disgust towards vain human sex is obviously evolutionary and neurotypical.

It could just be that you are jealous of people who are having more sex than you are.

>It is presented in virtually every culture and every religion.

… but not Ancient Greece.

>Why does some indigenous culture in some near empty place in Brazil experience disgust towards gays if it has no contact with the outside for 20 000 years?

When did this happen?

>Humans aren't just anti-gay, they are anti-sex in general.

Projection.

>In a tribal environment if you have too much sex in public you'll eventually get stoned to death by natural instincts of your peers.

Proof?

>Evolution shaped out entire conscience to dodge diseases.

… which is why doctors didn't wash their hands until recently.

>That pic.

I don't even now what sort of argument you are trying to convey. Haven't you ever drank hot chocolate while wearing pyjamas?

>found in over 450 species
>is found being used as a lifelong identity in only one

really makes you think, huh

Attached: 1543978040281.jpg (919x675, 71K)

False, though.

Get your minds of the gutter.
It means we are humans, if we use the same standards as the rest of the animals we have to legalize rape, cannibalism, incest, pedophilia, infanticide, polygamous marriages with one male and as much females as he can claim as his like propriety and so on.

worrying about what another man does with his dick is about as gay as it gets

Attached: 1533479033051.gif (504x686, 268K)

"Very rare" still means that it's found in the species you fucking tard. Probably at the same level that some of these animal species are being claimed to show homosexual behaviour.

>Do you think cave men asked cave women for their consent?

Yes. Courtship and consensual sex have been observed in modern-day hunter-gatherer societies.

What someone does with their dick and the mindset they endorse affects all of us, not just faggots.

uuhhm.... no it doesn't?

That's why faggots are ruining every society they fester in right?

>It has been observed in some individual male sheep
those are just irishmen

>Rape is found in all animal species

>"False. In hyaenas, rape is extremely rare. It's very rare in birds as well. The only birds that rape (as far as I know) are ducks."

> He said 450 species. 450 speciesRape rare in birds... like ducks, gooses, chicken and all their family and to be honest most of not singing birds.

kill all faggots

Jane Goodall primarily studies the common chimpanzee.

Homosexual behavior has been observed in wild bonobos, which are also closely related to humans.

Most animals don't jack off, yet here we are

>Consent is found in only one
But that's not true, plenty of species have consensual mating, hell just look at every species where the female chooses from a bunch of males that compete in either being the fruitiest looking bird or best dancer to earn her approval.

Attached: 1200px-Peacock_Plumage.jpg (1200x735, 265K)

yeah the middle east is a quality place to live, right?

I know. But the problem is that both sides are using a different definition of Natural. When puritans say Natural they mean it according to a Nature created by God with its rules (Natural Law - that's what I argued in ). When those defending homosexuality answer to that using those stats they mean Natural more as in a biological sense ("This is what happens in nature")

>Prove he exists
I'm not well versed in theology or philosophy for that. I'm merely reproducing an argument I read about this topic.

>Bonobo's frequently engage in sexual contact regardless of gender for any reason honestly, the idea that an attraction comes from that is absurd.

Ummm … no. It's not that absurd.

Just look at this bigotery!

Homos rape regardless of species

spiders too, the male is usually lucky to survive that shit.

Just because fags ruin everything doesn't mean they're the only people that can ruin anything.

Yes.

How many of those species have made it to space?

Attached: 7F6807A5-F64C-4D6A-BD34-8E0FF1312D66.jpg (540x960, 44K)

Well … that's a different topic entirely.

so there have been extensive studies which have tried to observe homophobia in those 450 species? in order to make the statement that it's NOT found in any of them, they all must have been checked. please point me towards the study/studies which confirm your statement.

Attached: Stats_GaySexPartners.png (800x1000, 163K)