So, the yellow jackets failed? What does that mean? Are we fucked?

So, the yellow jackets failed? What does that mean? Are we fucked?

Attached: blackpilled.png (500x500, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4EkYE9Y23a4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we'll keep on smashing paris till full communism

The war won't be won instantaneously. You have to lose a lot before you can win when you are fighting uphill.
Get ready to fight and lose a lot.

Attached: BeerHallPutsch.jpg (1200x675, 161K)

Feels bad man

Attached: totally_blackpilled.png (740x900, 923K)

Attached: 85D1C32D-374A-4987-8347-4ED346A76DA5.jpg (541x599, 48K)

Grab guns and bombs.
Time to fight for real instead of jokes.

>the yellow jackets failed?
They didn't "fail", leftists and their nigger pets subverted them. So yes, they failed.

>What does that mean?
Nothing. It will be business as usual come Christmas. Some people will be spending a long time at the hospital or prison though. That's what we deserve for going up against God's Chosen.

>Are we fucked?
Yes.

Attached: sad penguin.png (284x339, 120K)

Attached: A6840BAB-7CE2-4364-B15C-10CB300B3107.png (1024x1023, 506K)

We never give up

Attached: 3C98B291-48EC-4A49-AEBF-8ECD2B1668CD.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

>yellow jackets failed
Quick rundown on what they were actually trying to accomplish?
Full blown anarchy and complete revolution with a total collapse of the government? Or just having Macron back off on the climate scams?

They weren't really talked about that much over here and it just seemed like a large cluster fuck of ppl and demands -like Occupy Wall Street but with more violence.

Attached: bogdown.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Right winged anarchy

I don’t believe that

violence must be increased

>Right winged anarchy
kek, that oxymoron actually raises more questions than it answers.

>They didn't "fail", leftists and their nigger pets subverted them.
80% of normies supported the protests
looks like maybe 1-2% of them showed up
fuck normies i hate them
slovenly, dumb bovine scum

Don't worry, once more and more of pop culture continues to implode and crash and burn over the years, more normies will be more invested into the happenings of the world and will try to bring about change. For better or worse.

it's like stacks on
people only care once they are on the bottom and it's too late
normies refuse to try to see past their shitty soapie lives

Eat cop liver with Mamirolle and Pinochet Noir Wine.

>failed

Shit's just getting started.

Attached: 1529139564641.jpg (480x792, 39K)

This. I love how you globo-marxist satanic pedo cunts are so keen to create a narrative completely at odds with reality. 80k paid mercenaries put the boot in on several thousand protesting citizens, that's all that happened. The only thing the lost was the government's legitimacy.

Attached: F3E6DC11-E6E0-41A2-9F02-E226617C85B9.jpg (1154x1097, 179K)

it means you go where the LE aren't to wreak havoc against Macro's evil state, and then leaving when they come into a safe escape, regroup, and debrief

then you plan a new action, brief your homies on the action, and go back out to act wherever the LE of Macron's evil government aren't, wreaking havoc by doing so, and leaving when it is done or they begin to come again

rinse and repeat until you've completely dismantled Macron's resistance to the people

The right today are essentially small government nationalists. The left large government globalists.

so what actually happened? tell me or I'll never know. I just want the whole picture

what was the break up like? Bullets fired?

obviously wh*tes are fucked, you guys pretty much sealed the deal 80 years ago, of course an entire race wouldn't dissappear overnight but it definitely is the resulting ripple of what happened long ago, even if it takes 100 more years or even 300 more years whites will be gone

wrong, white masses will be gone. "White people" will continue living off the bodies of their goyim.

you know what I meant, leaf
at best there will be a blonde person living together with other assorted races in megacities or small communities of white people found in the heart of latin american countries

fuck niggers

You fucking pedo kikes. THEY HAVE NOT FAILED!!! They shut down Paris and a number of other major cities. They are costing macrons government millions if not billions. If they keep protesting macron will fall!

No, white people will be literal Gods amongst the inherently inferior br*wnoids. This is what the people breeders want. the richest br*wns will give up anything just to touch white skin.

>failed

They started a wave of protests in at least three other countries, have forced Paris to become a military police state, and still have a precense everywhere outside of the capital.

Also Macron backed down on the tax.

you gave up already?
weak and shameful display

Right on
youtube.com/watch?v=4EkYE9Y23a4

>Are we fucked?
i told you