What does Jow Forums think about Jewish fascists and the ideology of the Lehi?

What does Jow Forums think about Jewish fascists and the ideology of the Lehi?

Attached: sterngang.jpg (1496x1080, 151K)

They killed our boys and set off a wave of international terrorism that destroyed out empire. Not very kindly.

The fact that about a few hundred Jewish farmers fresh out of Auschwitz scared the Bongs away is pretty impressive, regardless of what you think about Zionists in general

Jews are gay, they should be deported to Israel then they should be forced to disarm their nuclear weapons and then we should start funding Hezbollah to finish up the Jewish problem.

anglos are worse than any jew on the planet, fuck you guys/

t.schlomo Bronshekelstein

Your boys should have fought harder pre-1948. Sorry.

My Grandfather actually served in Palestine, he killed a fuck ton of uppity kikes and then his patrol was ambushed and everyone in his squad was wiped out apart from him and one other guy but he was shot in the chest a few times.

The Zionists were pretty brutal. I heard they would kill British soldiers, then hang their bodies on trees which were booby trapped with explosives.

F

I never heard about that part, he said that quite often people would start shooting from buildings and then he would start shooting back at the flashes and then the shooting stopped (basically he said he regularly killed kikes). After serving he became an anti-semite and refused to do any more walking or exercise because he said "I did enough walking in the army" and he would use the hole in his chest to hold the soap when he was having a bath. He was based and redpilled, but he died before I was born.

I think it was called the Sergeants Affair where two soldiers were killed and then the booby trap on one of the dead bodies injured another soldier. It's honestly surprising that the Brits ended up forgiving the Zionists.

>omg jewish fascists??
>wtf i love jews now
t. amerimutt peabrain

Attached: 1520186720700.jpg (960x951, 87K)

They believe that all Jews should leave America and Europe and return to Israel. They believe that Jews should only marry Jews and keep to their own kind.
I'd rather befriend a right-wing Revisionist Zionist than the average Democrat leftist Goldberg.

lol your grand dad was seriously based
>muh democrat vs republican
fuck off. all kikes are the same and all deserve death, it doesn't matter if they're infesting europe, the americas, or the middle east.

ideoLOGy

Attached: 1502715438830s.jpg (381x410, 119K)

fuck kikes

t. 70iq mutt
The right-wing Zionist enables the leftist Goldberg.
Without the wars that the right-wing Zionist promotes, there would be no refugees to take in.
Without the safety of Israel that the right-wing Zionist ensures, the "leftist Goldberg" couldn't be so brazen.

>What does Jow Forums think about Jewish..
Stopped reading.

this.

Attached: 1525563618808.png (1680x804, 1.43M)

iirc Israel was one of the 8 or so countries to reject the UN migration pact. I've spoken to right wing Israelis and they're a lot cooler than most American Jews. Jews and Israel aren't going to cease to exist, I'd much rather they embrace the fascist/nazbol ideology of the Lehi and Irgun or Canaanism.

You realize Israel is a country founded on immigrating hordes displacing the native population and sending them to Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Europe, of course they aren't gonna sign a migration pact.

Maybe you would know this if you didn't spend all your time larping with faggot jews instead of reading a book every once in a while.

Attached: 1497216972476.jpg (749x534, 126K)