69 in jail and obsessed with saw movies

Did anyone notice?
youtube.com/watch?v=z5WrgDzNIZ0
Here he is mouthing 'i believe' in the middle of that song. He's also saying he was into some wrong things and holding his hands up to his face. Then he is seen doling out a shitload of money for free to help everybody, or to pay himself out of it/into a better standig. He's also positioned as a corner stone with a rainbow in the video. Empathetic to that situation, of biblically satan wanted to position himself into a cornerstone (assuming control) and turned himself into a murderer instead. What is SAW movies. here's a small clip. What is the SAW movies about if you don't know. A man that wanted to punish man for not being good enough turning into a serial killer, whilst himself being terminally ill because what started it off was a doctor misdiagnosed him, and enacted through a sequence of events brutal 'justice' upon several involved in that and took it further, with how the judicial system does not work and does not provide justice (now 69 is in jail, hilariously enough) youtube.com/watch?v=U_QHJrI7DjU. Becoming a murderer to help man become better in his sick way. Ofcourse it's a sick movie. But did anyone even notice that about 69 before? He literally wears a mimic chain from saw movie on his chest. Big part of what he believes in. Few seem to notice that. And during this song he also reiterates about who is control of the money. Whilst he's doling it out like a goodwill gotti. Like some sort of robin hood or whatever.
I don't pretend to know what he is or who he is or what he believes in or what he stands for. But i thought i would just throw that out there. Since there has, for whatever reason been several threads about him during a while now.

Attached: tekashi69.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Put down the meth pipe faggot.

W A L L O F T E X T
W A L L O F T E X T
W A L L O F T E X T
W A L L O F T E X T
W A L L O F T E X T
W A L L O F T E X T

The saw movies ofcourse deals exactly with justice that is not meassured out, and a form of radical vigilante justice. Only to come face to face with that. It is important to forgive aswell. So you do not become an assailant in the way that you do more harm than what you were accused of, trying to enact justice for yourself. The count of monte cristo is also along the same lines. so i believe that he is actually a very moral individual. Otherwise it makes no sense why one who raps about otherwise other things, would prize that very thing so close to his heart, as adorning it on his chest. With such a symbol of what he percieves that to be. So i'm getting more and more curious about what really happened that landed him in jail. And who exactly was involved in it. I have go go, if you don't care to entertain me about the rundown of the facts of why he is in jail and so on. Just go somewhere else. If you want to do that, i'll read it later.
Go away aussie faggot seriously troll somewhere else. There's so many places where you can do so and have your fill. Find a flaw in what it is i am saying, if there is something incorrect in it. Otherwise shut the fuck up.

read it or go away. I'm not demanding that you do. Have a good evening.

Nobody will read this shit and its going to get deleted any minute now.

Based schizoposter

>Nobody will read this shit and its going to get deleted any minute now.
Then why do you care just go away and enjoy your evening. As i am going to do right now.

Go away and miss out on this amazing thread? No way bro.

I'll take the compliment and ignore the other part. Have a good time.

>obsessed with saw movies
how could anyone be obsessed with that tasteless trash

No really you're a tard and these popular icon twats have nothing at all to offer in terms of politics or politically incorrect discussions.
Not pol related fuck you

no one cares about 69skittle nigger, kys for this off topic thread

OP is obsessed with soi movies. cause he is a fag.

>saw
>onions movie
Literally about extra judicially executing people for crimes they were not punished for, in the most heinous ways possible. Whilst giving them a way out however slim.
Stop bumping it.

Attached: ryuk.jpg (1280x704, 577K)

(cont) And then asking them. If that is really what they want to do to achieve justice, to become that thing, the very thing they hate, the very injustice they hated was done. Because do they see all the ends of it. No. And maybe they should forgive, and just let it go. And if they did it would not occur, and those who did it would be severely punished. If they did not pretend they were the ones to meter it out. It deals with unirequited justice in an extremely provocative fashion. And you call it onions. HAHAHAHAHA. Anyways.. Now i'm leaving for real. Just thought i´d share that with you, now you see it, can you unsee it.

>don't become what he is. Don't become a killer. I have a son too.
Don't commit the crime, for which you now serve the sentence.

>when this judge sentence the one who killed your son so lightly, your soul never recovered. Now you have the power to sentence his soul straight to hell. Or you can forgive.
(so that others more competent can execute his punishment for it).
Straight up onions movie.

You're reading way, way too much into it. Examine your life, Jens.

Fuck this nigger degenerate faggot and fuck YOU (OP).
Waste your time, elsewhere.
Sage in all fields.

Attached: 1542375647481.jpg (690x489, 40K)

Well i'm not incorrect. If i am incorrect in various things. By all means, feel free to point it out. I just read deeply into it. As i said i don't presume to know his character, only his obsession. And so i explain to you what it is in this regard. You can do with it whatever you want.
Yes hurry to another thread. Off you go.

work on making your point presentable and concise, nobody is going to read that mess. jesus what is middle school like where you're from? i would've hated reading your book reports

Saturday. the 8th of december 23:47. No burger gets to lecture me about grammar. You get what you fucking need. If it's not good enough for you piss off.

And btw. i have a mastery of english in general when i have not had a few beers, that far surpass your ridiculous low requirement for it. Inspite of it not being my native language. Take your critique to your illegal aliens who want to speak an entirely different language all together.