Well Jow Forums?

Well Jow Forums?
Is he /ourguy/?

Attached: Screenshot_20181208-161216.jpg (1077x1032, 250K)

Like all white men, he's slowly learning to hate.

>all that money
>still an angry loner

Dude just needs to hire some instagram whores to fuck him.

you need to leave

Attached: 7c94f0bae8158226388ac6cb8407b84d138b86f35370926af78ece3b48b8806f.jpg (1663x1247, 166K)

>not happy with the state of society? Just distract yourself with hedonism!
Prime example of how humanity ended up as fucked as it is.

it's not hate. it's opposition to those opposed to us. reciprocity, human nature

or you're just a braindead idiot

not to boost your ego but you are exactly right and this is something most people are blind to. white men created the modern world in a blind rage, centuries of war against all others, complete and total annihilation of indigenous peoples who dared cross them... and the world as it stands exists in white man's tolerance

basically this

He's just an pasty incel like all of you losers posting in this thread

>complete and total annihilation of indigenous peoples who dared cross them.

not just white men. when we got here Indians were sacrificing each other to volcanoes and eating each other. or look at the genocides of africa. warfare is part of life. we are/were just more efficient

>everyone's political opinion is based on how much sex they have

Attached: 1543995696355.png (540x381, 162K)

>strawman

nope I'm married. he's right

how come the left doesn't redistribute pussy then?

Attached: lack_of_pussy.png (1788x980, 1.6M)

>Is he /ourguy/?
It appears so. Kudos to him.

In at maximum rage and it keeps boiling over.
I punched a native Alaskan woman for asking for change .
I'm not ok anons.

not sure

Attached: 4493dks.png (588x467, 77K)

he's right though

white men should only rule themselves

if we got rid of the idea of noblesse oblige and stopped interacting with other races outside of trade we'd be much better off

actually, the key difference is, we sought to build in spite of warfare, not rest in spite of warfare. we didn't fight to survive, we fought to overcome and thrive. and that's why we won.

>White Men, You're Fucking Cancer

Guys can we stop acting like there's some kind of anti-whtie male agenda?

>10 Reasons Why White Men Should Go Extinct

Seriously I don't get where this even comes from

>White Men, It's Time to Stop Being Evil Pieces of Shit

WAHH I'M SO OPPRESSED AS A WHITE MAN! You guy sare dumb, there is NO ANTI WHITE MALE AGENDA

>The Age of the White Male is Over (And That's a Good Thing)

FUCK WHITE MEN, FINE I SAID IT, FUCK WHITE MEN!!!!

>oops I got pregnant! I'll take half your stuff now! ;)~~~ teehee

and then that fateful moment comes where a white man, who has tried all his life to fit in, treat others right, be good and welcoming, is finally wronged. a moment out of his control, a moment of unfairness, a moment, ultimately, of revelation. and that moment is where the white man begins to reject everything, to pick up the arms laid down at his side by other white men, and to fight for himself.

the collective uproar of millions of these individual fateful moments, wrought by the minorities and traitors who let slip their truest intentions to good people, will reshape the west into its most potent form- a bulwark of warfare, innovation, and civilization.

Despite everything,indeed,he is

Agreed

You're lucky you have outlets for your rage.

broke virgin confirmed
prepare for a long hard life

Attached: glx111swr -- 0711 -- ujd111ner'.png (1191x702, 567K)

he sucks jew dicks
"muh jews have such high iq, there is no conspiracy or anything they just control 90% of the worlds resources because they so smart :DDDDD"

he was for a while now

He browses Jow Forums

It really is hard to get to that point for most of us. Kikes claim that antisemitism is some unexplained force that just come from nowhere. It really does take a lot of noticing and researching actual history to loathe the Jew.

White people need to go. They are irrelevant, boring, culture vultures. America is meant for the melanated. Always was, and always will.

He may learn as time passes, this is a process I'm sure we've all been through. Just send him repdills.

Not that I doubt it, but how do you reason that?

I reckon notch is a good dude
Some of the shit he talks about is pretty red pilled but he keeps it fairly tame as to not upset (((them))) to much
I'd suggest listening to his talk on the Official Podcast if you wanna learn a bit about him
He's an interesting dude and pretty wholesome but he ain't no cuck

I don't even feel aggrieved as much as I'm obviously not going to go along with some Jewish agenda that's meant to disempower me.

Fuck that shit. That's submission.

>the Official Podcast
Based and gen-zyclonpilled

More than that; it’s antiemetic to claim that there is legitimate cause behind the hatred.

he made a twit a while back, i've seen it post it here last year im sure, don't recall what he said specifically but it was obvious he browsed