Maximum rage

I've started losing my temper with non-whites.
Even a small verbal attack is causing me to attack them.
I spent my entire life just enduring, but now I'm sperging out and attacking non-whites.

My reputation went from loser to dangerous psycho recently when I shot at an intruder in my yard (it was a native Alaskan female who was just asking to use my phone)

I'm not ok anons, whenever a non-white does anything negative to me, even as a "joke" I lose my shit and become violent.

How do I stop this?
It's not like me and I don't want to go to jail or lose my job .

Attached: 1544026773105m.jpg (1024x889, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8GV98tbTHMM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Keep up the good work, it is about time someone fought back.

OP, I think you may have sever autism.
It might be best to pick up a hobby, like MMA or kickboxing to release the anger.

I'm like 90% sure this is bait.
And there's literally 1 non white in Alaska.

Its called getting older.
The more you age the more suspicious of people in general you become. Thats the state of life as you age. We have to challenge it with the grace of patience.

That is not to say however its been getting worse for whites of their native West, because it is.

Bullshit, natives make up 30% of the population, and Anchorage is loaded with niggers.

I thought nogs were supposed to be the violent ones

Sounds like a lack of empathy, Been hit on the head a few times OP?
Frontal lobe injury?

start sucking guys off
worked for me
i bet youre a pussy manlet anyway
suck cocks, faggot
t. nonwhite

i know what you mean, ive been getting too pissed off these days too... the blatant anti-white, anti-west, liberal rhetoric is right in everyones faces, and the masses just eat it like its pig swill. we need a revolution in the west, so we can fuck these nigs, chinks and, spiks, and most importantly, j wankers

Attached: kike4.gif (419x313, 2.84M)

I've spent my life being socially shy and not wanting to start shit my entire life as well. I'm pretty sure it's most of Jow Forums in general. However, since I began taking a social anxiety course and seeing results i'm noticing im getting into more fights with people and fighting back and shit. I'm losing friend ships at this point. I need to find a middle ground somewhere. Not too nice, but not a dickhead eithier.

Social anxiety course is called Step by Step cure to social anxiety. Worth a listen and read

Attached: HAHAHAHAHHAHA.jpg (1536x2048, 403K)

>having empathy for your enemies
KYS faggot.

Attached: empathy.png (1636x1028, 320K)

based
keep doing what you're doing user

Vidya related is where I'm at:
youtube.com/watch?v=8GV98tbTHMM

you gotta pray to God, brother

You’re a Leaf on holiday, aren’t you?

>I shot at an intruder in my yard
did u get arrested

Every nigger I’ve ever met had a glass jaw and went down in just a few hits.

Hi FBI!

Get yourself right or enjoy your stay in prison.