What countries would you allow open borders between?

Imagine that the mass immigration of people from undeveloped countries to developed countries had never happened.

Would you be okay with open borders between the countries coloured in red? (With closed borders to the rest of the world).

Why/why not? If not, what countries would you take away, which would you add?

Attached: Map for internet.jpg (1739x858, 219K)

>east Asia
>GREECEANDBULGARIA LOL
>CYYYPRUS

bait better faggot

Anglosphere. Everyone else can fuck off.

i would prefer to have zero immigration. although i would settle for just significantly reducing overall levels. for me it's primarily a numbers game

Do NOT allow open borders with the USA. We are infested with niggers. Until the USA is ethnically cleansed we need to be in quarantine.

Yeah I debated not putting them in lol. Thanks for stating your preferences

>What countries would you allow open borders between?
None. We are full.

Attached: toadvege.png (307x294, 19K)

western europe and anglo sphere i be down with

The assumption was that the USA was still ~90% white.

Anglo-only empire when, lads?

Attached: anglosphere.png (1362x644, 104K)

Attached: political-world-map-white-thin-b6a.png (1357x628, 45K)

This

Agree with your map but i would add the rest of slavs and balkans with the exception of the muslims there.

Open borders for all after we eliminate the subhuman races and repopulate the planet into an Aryan utopia.

No i dont want americucks anywhere near me

agreed.
shouldn't Ireland be on there too?

Wish we could also include South Africa but I understand why that's not possible.

Fuck off we're full.
America has a population of about 350 million of which over half are either Mexican or African, that's 175 MILLION.
The total population of the uk is about 65 million, total. About 10% are either African, Indian or paki, so 6.5 million TOPs.
6.5 million ethnic minorities have caused all this trouble and you want to give 175 million """""""Americans"""""" free access to our land.
No, no, no.

Furthermore we need to evacuate all true English and Welsh to Scotland, slaughter all the Scottish nationalists we find and rebuild Hadrian's Wall and use Edinburgh and St. Andrews as a staging ground to retake England and then Europe

>Every single country in subsaharan Africa and Israel
>Australia and New Zealand
>Pakistan and India, because I don't think Pakistan should exist.
>The -stan countries in central Asia other than Afghanistan and Tajikistan
>Chile and Argentina
>Scandinavian countries except Sweden and Helsinki, which should be nuked
>UK and Ireland
>France and Benelux
>Germany and Austria
>former Yugoslavia
>Canada and the USA
>Russia, Belarus and Ukraine

this one, open borders until the shemites
don't exist anymore.

Attached: open.png (596x307, 496K)

solid hell no.

Literally none. Every foreigner who comes here needs a good reason and should be implanted a microchip to not lose their track.