Is the loss of Nazi Germany to allied forces the most tragic thing to ever happen?

Is the loss of Nazi Germany to allied forces the most tragic thing to ever happen?
What divine punishment will The Most High deal to Whites in allied countries for the sins of their ancestors?

Attached: 1543671525354.jpg (500x700, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=64MkJ1fe46c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes it is and Nature has eternally cursed the subhuman (((allies))).

If you lose in this realm you win at a higher plane of existence.

Attached: 1DF57793-3041-46CD-A66F-AF082000D6BA.jpg (1024x645, 97K)

>still believing in (((G-d)))

>Ich frage dein, WOLT IHR DEN TOTALEN KREIG

Attached: 1527627649422.jpg (2114x1222, 1.21M)

I used to be a really devout Christian, less so because of the positive divinity the bible put forward but because of its stance on (((evil))). Now that I'm a Nazi, my faith has decreased.
I'm going to read the New Testament, the Poetic Edda, The Holy Reich and than hopefully I can make a decision from there.
Anything else I should read?

Bhagavad Gita
Savitiri Devi - The Lightning and the Sun
Miguel Serrano - Adolf Hitler: The Ultimate Avatar

Attached: E577579B-78B3-4BAB-85BF-BA1F52871A03.jpg (900x562, 139K)

>Is the loss of Nazi Germany to allied forces the most tragic thing to ever happen?
yeah

Attached: 1532763594892.jpg (520x621, 123K)

Germany with total control of continental Europe wouldn't just give it up, the world would be at war for decades.

I believe cosmic beings have laid witness to our struggle and weeped at the tragedy, at the injustice
We will be vindicated in the years to come, but for now we must dream

Attached: Where I belong.jpg (1272x428, 149K)

I had a dream of Hitler holding out his hand to me and I grasped it. Woke up feeling full of life and energised. His spirit lives on

Attached: A9D5A10B-4AA9-43A1-911F-46C31309E409.jpg (707x1024, 167K)

I never liked the thinking that "We Wuz Hindus" but I might check them out

#1 Why would you say that?
#2 Would that be a bad thing?

Yes.

>#1 Why would you say that?
It wasn't a virtuous regime, it would have colonized Europe with Germans wiping out many ethnic groups and would eventually need to control the middle east for resource security.
>#2 Would that be a bad thing?
If you were any European ethnic group aside from German, yes.

Nazism was not pro-white or pro-european, it was German supremacist.

youtube.com/watch?v=64MkJ1fe46c

Brainwashed ancap retard.

Get in the helicopter you bird brain. We’ll see how well you fly.

How about you study the history instead of assuming an emotionally manipulative youtube video is the authoritative historical record

Nazism is all emotions and a-e-s-t-h-e-t-i-c. The end goal of it is basically to die "gloriously" in battle before the leader blows his brains out.

Well, first you should show your flag. Then you should light your menorah and have some gefelte fish.

but nice try, schlomo

Yeah.

There's no act as tragic as Hitler's fall. None.
Imagine the UK if they had allied with Hitler or if Hitler had won: they would still have their empire, same for France.
Hitler wasn't just the heart of Germany, he was the heart of Europe itself : with his fall,Europe died.
Same with America, all that holocaust propaganda returned against the Americans themselves and now ? They have the worst form of SJW's alive.
There's no worst punishment than this : Winning the GREAT WAR, feeling a gigantic amount of pride for it
And then watching your country falling apart, your culture dying, your civilisation erased from history, all the while being powerless to do anything, because you won said war.

Absolutely horrifying, no words can translate appropriately the horror, no words.
Had the WW2 vets knew what they were really fighting for, they would have joined the germans instantaneously.
Or they would have came back to kill the bankers, Roosevelt, and that fat fucking coward faggot Churchill and every single last one who were responsible for that war.

Jesus Christ, can't wait for the civil war honestly. That's the only thing that game me hope.

The Great European Civil War and (if it exists please I hope it exists) the Hidden Nazi germany Reich in Antarctica.

Idk Hitler seems to believe in a bigger tent than even most poltards. He wanted to bring Ukrainians, who Jow Forums hates, into the Reich.

Love you, brother.

wowzerz

>Germans wiping out many ethnic groups
So you mean like the EU, but better?

We’re seeing it already.
Technology advances and society “progresses” yet we’re more miserable than ever, nihilistic and killing ourselves at a rate we’ve never seen before.

Attached: E8FFE779-D144-4345-B474-007E740E9157.jpg (319x326, 19K)

Yeah me too man.

Wherever you are, I can only offer you hope at least.
Pic related

Things will get worse but eventually, it will get better
All the bad things must come to an end, on eway or another.

Attached: 1531429696301.png (1307x1371, 686K)

Indo-Eurpeans are the Aryans silly. It's not we wuz hindu,

Evola

Yes.

hitler was a kike you mong

that looks like a discord chat, is there a server l can join?

>So you mean like the EU, but better?

Difference is the EU want's to become a USA of Europe so that means wiping out individual European ethnic cultures to merge into one monolith like being American.

Nazi Germany was actually going to have to wipe out non Germanic groups so they could have their land for the Reich.

Be careful with Discord brother, they hand over info on people like us.

l know that friend, but l am constantly looking for gathering places and new sources of info on fascist ideals and theory.

Jew detected.

It's a screen I took from someone's post.

Nonetheless, It explains things pretty well.

1453 was sadder desu

>study history

God the irony is so painful.

I wish I could see your fucking face right now. Pls show me what you look look, spic. Please please please.

The Joy of Satan website and forums.

The real redpill is that the defeat of the central powers is what doomed Europe.

God damn user...

Well for starters He might allow us to lose our sense of self worth and identity leading to the importation of millions of subhuman shitskins driving us into extinction. Maybe.

Fuck off rabbi

Honestly jealous

Yeah I know that feel man.
It wouldn't have even matter to those ww2 vets that America would be the only global superpower : what's the point if your entire culture, civilisation and people end up being erased ?
Especially if the SJW end up using that victory, victory that came at the cost of your grandfather storming those beaches, by calling everyne nazi racist monsters, to justify why you need to end up being erased.

Absolutely insane, I fucking wonder how historians will look back on this.

Well, at least the hidden nazi from the antarctica reich might help us.

Attached: I_Know_That_Feel.jpg (234x215, 8K)

>dictatorship
>being good
>ever

Attached: disgust.png (577x572, 1.27M)

>Implying we're not already in a dictatorship

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

It was stupid to declare war on the US.

Attached: St-Lo-surrender.jpg (1500x1167, 133K)

more stupid to declare war on russia, for every 11 german soldiers the Soviets killed 8

Their countries will be flooded with niggers and shitskins who despise them, rape their daughters, murder their wives, rob their stores, collect their tax money, and corrrupt their youth until their eventual demographic replacement and collapse of the once marvelous societies they built.

Attached: 1512815031286.jpg (373x1920, 127K)

Shits fucked breh

Attached: c938909fbc480b9.jpg (334x482, 42K)

Jow Forums doesn't hate ukranians Jow Forums hates the new ukranian government that wants to join EU and bring foreigners to ukraine.

desu i dont think most poltards know enough about ukraine to hate it

100% guarantee I look whiter than you

My parents are immigrants from Eastern Europe. Both escaped Communist Czechoslovakia with nightmares of failed “isms.” They gave up everything to become US citizens. Their greatest hatred is towards Communist Russia. The Germans who occupied their land were gentlemen. I’m afraid the truth of WWII will be forgotten. Let me know if you want to hear first hand stories of truth. Stories that are only known after several shots of Slivovic.

Kikes killed our savior a second time and now we are doomed to live in a muttworld.

Please do Czechanon

I WANT OUT OF CLOWN WORLD

Attached: Hitler_Cape3.jpg (378x750, 102K)

Hitler btfo

Attached: [email protected] (613x344, 40K)

Greentext plz
F