Italy today

Powerful.

Attached: IMG_20181208_234201_043.jpg (807x960, 201K)

Learn about Ancient Italians. Real Men

Attached: follow.lil.herodotus.png (1992x1993, 1.9M)

Nice weather

Italy will be bankrupt within 10 years.

Good luck froggie, don't get your hands blown off by Maccherone!

The Netherlands will look like Kabul in 10 years.

It already does

more like 6 months
giggino giving terroni all the money at full hands

Doesn't Rotterdam look like Morocco right now?

Same as many cities in America look like Africa, yeah, relatively speaking.

Yep, this year winter's amazing. Last year in december i couldn't see two meters from me due to the fog. Now i'm going out in light jacket.

I’m now convinced 99% of the American flags that talk shit to Euros about cities looking 3rd world over there aren’t American, they’re D&C shit stirrers. Every time I see a burger tell a yuropoor that their cities are 3rd world, I die inside a little.
Feels bad, man.

Attached: mutt6.png (1326x688, 42K)

The Five Stars is an anti-Italian party bent on destroying what's left of the country's national economy. They're worse than communists, who at least have some sort of doctrinal coherence.

The eternal kraut fears nationalism

Five Stars is M16 proxy. The earlier they fuck off the better.

They are niggers or sandmonkeys. Pol has tons of them.

Attached: polish mohammed from london.png (866x724, 742K)

I’d love to blame paid shills, but I secretly know in my heart of hearts that it’s likely actual Amerimutts with zero concept of self awareness.
Feels bad, man. America is dying.
It used to be great here. Not perfect, nothing is, but I grew up in the 80’s.
I didn’t meet anyone outside of my grandparents’ ethnicity until maybe 3rd grade. We had one Vietnamese bro in HS whose father fought with ARVN and was betrayed by America, but he survived Chinese re-education, made it to America, and taught his kids to love it.
He was literally “the Vietnamese kid” because that was it. Diversity was “his grandmother speaks Polish, his speaks Italian” etc. In the northeast here we still have more European recent arrivals than one might think.
Now I don’t recognize many of the places once so familiar.

You're country is just as fucked kid

Attached: 1534594826791.png (1024x576, 221K)

Whatever you say aquafresh

Attached: 1503444156238.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Love how people pretend that Soros spends his times lurking Jow Forums-threads and thinking about ways to sabotage righ-wing keyboard warriors

that's what soros would say.

>not the superior Hellenic world

>muh economy
Why is it ALWAYS the Dutch? The most brainwashed good goys of all, always ready to defend the international banking system and judge things based on how much more unrestrained consumerism it will allow them.

So what if Italy is bankrupt in a week? Italy will be Italian in 20 years, the Netherlands won't. What good will your shiny overpriced goy pacification devices when the country is a middle eastern shithole?

>goy pacification devices
Had a great laugh there. Thanks Sven. You picked up my spirits a bit.

Money doesn't matter just kill the store owners and steal the food

This. Economy's temporary. Demography is forever.

Attached: Rotterdam, Netherlands.jpg (1440x968, 345K)

>Love how people pretend that Soros spends his times lurking Jow Forums-threads and thinking about ways to sabotage right-wing keyboard warriors
Of course he doesn't... he pays people to do that for him.

>Demography is forever
the literal problem is that it isnt forever

why do that when giggi gives me more without any obligation

Italy is strong because Italy is conservative

>thanks for saving us from Hitler, Churchill!

>Dutch people care about money
woah what a surprise a bunch of descendants from sailor merchants who care about money? who'd thought

Once you have a sizable foreign population living inside your borders you can't do anything about it, and it's going to affect your country for hundreds of years. More, if you don't close the gates.

>descendants from sailor merchants

that also applies to italians

It's not only Rotterdam.

Attached: 1540342819264.png (1254x786, 294K)

ok this is epic

Better to be bankrupt among whites than wealthy among niggers.

This is why our women love your BMC
Pic related is our lovely Marion with the ITALIAN BVLL Vincenzo Sofo working for Salvini

Attached: 1531828273264_1531828300.jpg--.jpg (610x822, 45K)

Except turning into a third world shithole will ruin the fruits of all your economic labour. You'd have to be some very shortsighted merchant to think economy is more important than demographics.

Amazing my ass you retard, it's not supposed to be this hot you mongoloid

top kek

Attached: 1490414828520.png (560x407, 13K)

Cheers to being poor. A blessing in disguise.

Attached: cheers.png (1000x1000, 177K)

The MED BVLL is the epitome of male superiority and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. The body of the MED BVLL is shaped in perfection, and the adjective used for the body of a male that is so perfectly put is "Greek God" - even in language, we are reminded of the superiority of the BMC against the Nerdic, whose only accomplishment is to be calling a "Viking" - i.e. - a bunch of savages, unlike the civilized & superior warfare tactics of the Roman Empire, lead by the various glorious MED BVLLS who served as excellent and professional generals (Like Caesar).

His skin is olive, reminding us of the beautiful coast of the Mediterranean sea, and the history that has come to shape the entire world.

Unlike the Nerdic, Muslims don't scare the MED BVLL, for his ancestors have successfully driven out the Islamic filth from their homelands, and have fought against the Muslims for over a millennia. His arms have developed to suffocate every Muslim filth in 300 metres of his radius with his bare hands.

His eyes are sharp, and black, reminding us of the savagery that exists within the MED BVLL. He might act civilized with those who respect him, but he will not hesitate to slaughter the plebians and neutralise every threat to the EVROPE.

All this is the reason why the Nerdic is scared of the MED BVLL. (Like Chad Salvini)

S.P.Q.R.

Attached: 1532118162024.png (860x841, 471K)

>turning into a 3rd world shithole
haha yeah

Hellenic world was super homo though.

Fuck off, shitskin

We Celts rule over you.

Attached: salvini-padania-928404.jpg (852x650, 50K)

Attached: P67ppcf.png (315x210, 46K)

remove the flag, shlomo

Attached: 1514952492695.jpg (470x562, 57K)

cringe but based

Do a roman salute Salvini you cuck

You wish kike

>mfw med
forza italia

>>Italy will be bankrupt within 10 years.
And macro will raise your taxes to give it to the Italians.

Attached: 152345678.jpg (800x679, 105K)

I hope we pay every single penny that Italy needs
Better to spend all our shekels on a Salvini run Italy than to keep all our shekels and see Italy turn into Nigeria
If you disagree then you're a traitor

Slavenmoraal geinternaliseerd
Triest!

Mongool

>can't see the difference between french and dutch flag
imagine being this american

So dutch are first to go in national extinction.
Very sad, always though it would be Sweden or hoped none would, but this is just fucked.
Nethelads already doesn't have such a gigantic population and when all boomers will die, it's game over.

Attached: sad bags.jpg (500x424, 37K)

I know Denmark is 94% white think Netherlands is about 86%

This is true but in the US the amount of white people between 18 & 38 ended up being numerically larger then boomers. Don’t know how but the baby boom came from like only 50 million gave us 65,000,000

>Ancient dolphins
What?

It will be Sweden

It's interesting how the Netherlands are always ignored when talking about white extinction although they are more cucked than anyone else in my book.

You're alright, Sven.

Attached: 1538328227573.jpg (353x341, 14K)

Italians are cretinous sorry sons and daughers of dogs. animale

>although they are more cucked than anyone else in my book.
More cucked than Germans?
I always thought of a good portion of us Dutch as the loudmouthed spergy verbally aggressive autist younger brother and you Germans as the idiot savant rainman type who is very polite and cucks easily, but can ravage a continent when sufficiently aggravated

Netherlands was doomed since its inception. They preferred jew money instead of Christ's word. Their (((Protestantism))) always worshiped mammon instead of God.
Now they are being genocided for allowing so much degeneracy.

Netherland should not have colonised suriname, turkey and morocco.

Lol
We only colonised Suriname. OUr capitalists and the US forced us to take in 10000s of "guest workers" from Morocco and Turkey

Good hope they keep taking in more.

I didn't ask for this feel.

Yes I know, it is just because when french people complain about immigration, they say that france have colonised these country. But i do not now what they will say for the netherland.

Stop making up lies catholicuck.
It's true that the protestants were naive about the jews, but so were the catholics, or did you forgot the Popes who favored jew businesses? The only difference, is that the protestants thought capitalism was a symptom of the progress brouth upon Europe thanks to it being free from Catholic rule. They didn't thought about the long term consequences of capitalism in culture.
In other words, the protestants are responsible for what we call capitalism today, so in retrospect Europe wouldn't be as rich if it weren't for them.
And there's no garantee Europe would be better off without them since the Catholic Church was inherently cucked and arrongant as shit. They literally thought they should control governments

The Italians weren't retarded in their elections.

+1

Ave

What’s with all those flags?

How is he wrong tho? Threads of white people calling each other non white only serves to devide us

Believe or not a couple millions of Europeans still immigrate to the us. Especially from Eastern Europe.

The Catholic always knew about jew's perfidious nature. There were papal bulls addressing the matter (Sicut Judaeis Non, which said Christians couldn't kill jews and jews wouldn't have the right to degenerate society), the Inquisition expelled jews for colluding with muslims on Reconquista, they made a kid who was killed and had his blood drank by jews a saint, there was a prayer on Latin Mass which asked for the conversion of jews, etc.
The Protestant Reformation, like you said, is what made the cult of mammon in Europe and made people go away from God's Word. Since its inception was based on sin, on Germany because Luther wanted to fuck a nun and in England because of Henry's lust. Its main objective was making church fuse with the state and give more power to degenerate kings. It also looted the Church and then made people enslaved by the looters.

>tfw iron curtain protected us from el golemo non-blanco and his jewish masters
I don't know what to feel anymore

Attached: 1413260613031.jpg (470x437, 23K)

lol it's the first time I'm seeing an european talking in something more than economy, and a swede to top it all!

You have the best of both worlds currently. An economy that is doing decent and no enrichment

America has plenty of white cities left sadly for you.
Literally this guy, is a glow in the dark nigger D&C puppet. Eurabia is down hill accept it.

>Slav/Med hybrid

I thank God daily for being born so fortunate.

What's funny is the guy is using a proxy. The irony in that picture shows his phones GPS is set to England. Which is satellite linked. Impossible to even change. Yet his flag on Jow Forums is Poland. Literally VPNigger at its finest.

>because Luther wanted to fuck a nun
This is literally a catholic fanfic.
Luther wanted to reform the catholic church because it was corrupted, and its interpretation of the Holy Scriptures were incorrect. He also wronte about the danger the jews represents.
John Calvin and John Knox also alerted europeans about the danger of the jew.

Protestantism is a false system built on a mountain of lies and deceit. They lie about caring for the early christians and wanting to be like them. They lie about being able to find truth. They lie about God. They make God into a monster who causes evil

you can add Arnhem to that list of degenerate cities, the other cities are maybe around 80% at best

Luther was a sinful man. Read his writings and look at how wrathful the man was. He was also a glutton, wanted to get his dick wet while being a priest and frequently contemplated suicide, denying God's Will.
John Calvin and John Knox were degenerates who built their whole religion on greed. Even if it it was not their intention, they favored jews. They were jealous of jewish usury.

It seems Netherlands will be the first to fall.... then England, then France and Sweden and Portugal is not that far... i see shitskins from africa or brazil everywhere

Calvin, Luther and Knox built their religion around fatalism

I've always just seen these memes as friendly bants.

Yes, and by consequence of denying free will they say God is unjust.

they can look good even if i heard that they are prone to mental illness

Attached: rodrigohilbert_1230642636.jpg (960x720, 65K)

>lil'herodotus

Please God tell me normalfags arent going this ironic shit with history now. First it was video games, then it was anime, and now it's going to be historical figures? Fucking hell GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY.