MALES BTFO

washingtonpost.com/arts-entertainment/2018/12/06/hannah-gadsby-good-men-monologue-misogyny-hollywood/?utm_term=.11127fd3706b
youtube.com/watch?v=OEPsqFLhHBc

>“I find good men talking about bad men incredibly irritating, and this is something the good men are doing a lot of at the moment,” Gadsby said. “Not this moment, not this minute, because the good men don’t have to wake up early for their opportunity to monologue their hot take on misogyny. They get prime-time TV and the late shows.”

>"We need to talk about how men will draw a different line for every different occasion — a line for the locker room; a line for when their wives, mothers, daughters and sisters are watching; another line for when they’re drunk and fratting; another line for nondisclosure; a line for friends and a line for foes,” Gadsby said. "She continued, pointing a finger down between each word for emphasis: “And guess what? All men believe they are good.”

>“Guess what happens when only good men get to draw that line? THIS WORLD,” Gadsby said. “A world full of good men who do very bad things and still believe in their heart of hearts that they are good men because they have not crossed the line. Because they moved the line for their own good. Women should be in control of that line, no question."

Take that! When will you guys ever learn? #MeToo

Attached: 6e626f0b-663e-4480-b3ba-1d5e1b20060f_1544141981.jpg (704x396, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I7izJggqCoA
youtube.com/watch?v=T6BraMGdXY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Lets attack people who are on our side!

what is wrong with feminists?

So she’s saying that only men talk differently around friends and their mothers or what

What the fuck happened to Stephen Fry?

is that supposed to be a lady or what.

youtube.com/watch?v=I7izJggqCoA

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 14.48.50.png (529x590, 363K)

show flag
happy hanukkah

Women would kill every man on earth and still blame the patriarchy for all their problems

those american late shows are almost all men
wtf
need more wominz, seriously
meme it if you could be bothered

Australian banter, everyone.

Attached: 111F74C9-D940-46E5-B538-1D26F2B6BBBF.jpg (600x418, 35K)

Looks like a bad Halloween costume.

who cares about roasties? their age of folly is ending

Attached: 1543876647287m.jpg (1024x1005, 132K)

youtube.com/watch?v=T6BraMGdXY0

>when you punch up and instead of treating you like a spoiled child and giving you money they punch back down.

this "woman" is completely demented

>We need to
"she" needs to learn her place. it is tragic she is living in a society which refuses to let her recognize and fulfill her natural role in life. the outcome of such a culture can only be confused and perpetually vexed rejects such as her.

>someone raped this
I fucking doubt it

Attached: 220px-Nietzsche1882.jpg (220x294, 14K)

a bunch of thoughtless angsty drivel rolling off the cum splotched lips of a random and wasteful cumdumpster

>meme flag
>proxy
How much of a gaping vagina are you?

I'm pretty tight actually
>here for only a week btw

>men self regulating
>wtf misogyny

Attached: what do you want.gif (459x195, 2.88M)

They've never been told "no". It's gotten to a point where they even think that "yes" means no, they're so entitled. They are never ending and unmitigated hunger and want.

>Women should be in control of that line, no question."
But women have never been in control of it and never will be. Because women do not have honor.
It belongs to men. We made it, we keep it. It is of us. And this old disgusting dyke is just rambling nonsense to try to make herself feel better about her inferior gender.

People who speak in generalities (all men do X, all women are Y) intend to divide their listeners into different groups while simultaneously asserting their power to establish goals for their group. These tiny tyrants may be unconscious of their own motives for doing so. But always the motive is to establish power over a group.

So wait a minute, I'm supposed to talk and act the same around my guy friends as I do people at work, or my mom?

Well, OK but I hope they're ready to laugh a lot at my farts and to randomly have drinks or food thrown at them or called a faggot or retard at the drop of a hat

Only the ones captured by this weird sjw mind virus. The rest would turn equally insane, but would go meangirl 10x on the fat purple haired

*Hosts the Oscars in your path*

Attached: BA10B5AD-5DE4-4EB6-81E0-79E2F54D65DA.jpg (633x356, 16K)

Dear God, please let her host the Oscars. She's what they want, what they need, and what they deserve. It's her time to be heard in America's living room.

Wew they sure did very little to defeat the stereotype of the joyless bulldyke.

fuck this dude

She's saying that good men are actually bad men, therefore, ALL men are bad. Only women should be able to define who is a good and bad man.

*Good men being defined as men who will put up with all of their shit

what the fuck is this dudes problem

All feminists are failed men

Keep pushing us ladies
You will be put in your place real soon

There is no answer. The only winning move is to not play. It's a trap not based on logic. It's the same trick as social justice/PC gotcha culture uses. You cant win.

I'll hazard to guess that this woman is a lesbian?

Top quality irl shitpost. Funny bloke.

>Where are the bloody jokes?!

Theres no way. They all have a rape story regardless.

Under the cover of lesbian, due to being a femcel. Nobody wants to fuck this kind of monster so they become angry dykes.

Only a Cis deals in absolutes.

Attached: obi wan.jpg (780x437, 59K)

>hot take
The empty leftist buzzword of the year. These people out themselves so easily with their complete lack of creativity. You could make one long chain of all their influences and it would be accurate 85% of the time. Truly pathetic

>And guess what? All men believe they are good.”
actually that's not true.
As a man, I know men are rotten and evil at heart.

just because men are bad doesn't mean women should be in charge.

women are too weak and stupid to be in charge.

So if women want to be in charge, they will have to take testosterone to build muscle so they can do the kind of work men do. I don't know what they could do to get smarter, does testosterone make people smarter too?

Daily Reminder: there is only one female australian comic that matters

Attached: peak australian comedy.jpg (1024x576, 286K)

Nigga she’s so fat she’s in EVERYONES PATH

Attached: 886AA326-28BD-4751-99F5-C5CAA928408A.png (1364x714, 810K)

You misunderstand their aims. They only keep their pawns mentally enslaved through feelings of guilt and inherent obligation to the 'underprivileged'. It is in their ideological and political interest to reinforce these feelings as often as possible, through any means possible. They must - at all costs - sustain and reinforce the narrative that white men are evil and responsible for all evil and can only make partial amends through unquestioning loyalty to 'social justice'. Otherwise, the force largely propping up their SocJus movement vanishes.

A white man could become a paraplegic in defense of the rights of minorities and these hamdykes would still be berating him about his 'racist' and 'sexist' tendencies. Without that, as an individual confident in the efficacy of his own reason and value of his own conclusions, he would begin to question the will of his masters.

Attached: 716fa-14592200_218393741932477_1685314848776257536_n.jpg (1080x1350, 109K)

Cringe. There’s plenty of good women out there just like there’s plenty of fucked up examples like her.

> pissed off feminist
>talks about being woman
>will never experience real womanhood for being dyke
>massive larp

Fuck liberal men. They deserve to be shit on by all sides. It’s what they want.