Millennials of Jow Forums tell me why you refuse to get married

Millennials of Jow Forums tell me why you refuse to get married.

Do you not want a tax break from the government and please god?

Attached: Soe.webm (640x800, 543K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_penalty
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I need to find a woman to get married first

show flag
happy hanukkah

and grow your fucking hair out, you look like a boy

>meme flag
I know this is a bait thread.
I know I shouldn't respond to it.
It's because our women are unashamedly cancer.

This. I'm ready, willing and able. So where are these women who need commitment?

1. No woman I met ever fit the criteria for good wife material
2. I'm poor as fuck.

Is this our man?

waiting until the civil war/ww3/happening happens so i can find myself an apocalypse survival gril to wife and forge our bond in the fires of chaos

I'm fucking poor and it's very hard t make money in the third world. Women don't want poor mofos, and those women that I can afford are very unattractive. I'm better alone

You know how hard it is to find a virgin these days?
I don't want to even look at these roasties, much less marry them.

I'm looking for a cute skinny girl without kids and who hasn't had 10 miles of cock through her.

Eh the Tax benefit is just a meme. Been married for a while - frankly it isn't worth it.

If you're both working then you get fucked equally until you have kids to rely on the state. Better off living together and filing separately.

Men want debt free virgins without tatoos.
There aren't enough debt free virgins without tatoos.
Men aren't getting married.
QED

most millenial women are unfit to be wives and mothers

people living in the cities find it impossible to move out and get settled unless they are stem majors, and even then only until after they are 24 years+

how are people gonna get married when they live with their parents?

Housing is too expensive because of capital gains tax, making it unwise to sell for break even, as well as illegal immigrants crowding all cheap and affordable housing that mightve been afforded by nation's youth.

i want to but no one wants to marry a neet

you wont find her.

putting up with that aura of self entitlement for more than an hour
yeesh

This. Been with my gf for eight years.

Only flaw is my gf had some debt, oh well.

>Why don't you want to sign a slavery contract?

Oh I don't know, just because OP.

I got married when the Milktoastnnials were born.

if you are 18 today...you are fucked...we were struggling and somehow made it...but you fuckers are fucked.
I literally had to murder my boomer parents in order to make it in this world. (testify against them in court, led to a life sentence).

story?

>tfw have shitty parents as well

Last time I was in church was a very, very long time ago when I was but a wee lad.
I'll look out for any cute girls next time I'm there.

>Millennials of Jow Forums tell me why you refuse to get married.
Because it costs too much and isn't worth the effort, and comes with a 50% chance of divorce rape.

>Do you not want a tax break from the government
Wrong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_penalty

>and please god?
God doesn't exist

Attached: chadmgtow.jpg (2047x1208, 342K)

Im trying, but most women are not interested in that.
They want to achieve the 1000 cock stare before they hit 30.
Then they will decide to settle down with someone who will treat her and her 3 children from 3 different daddies like royalty.

>1000 cock stare before they hit 30.
Most hit that by 25.

Story:
My boomer parents became so greedy that they helped a man extradite his money after murdering his wife.
Funds were moved in such a way that my mom and dad were complicit in helping the man basically steal money. It was in the international news....fucking retarded. I am glad my parents will spend the rest of their lives in jail.

As for me, I moved in with an uncle, a very nice and simple man...we are pretty fucking average in life (in Brazil, so fucking poor in earthling terms) but at least my money is earned and not covered in blood.

Fuck my life...why must I keep living in such shame.

Mormon polygyny isnt legal yet

I'm 23 and a pathicly weak man who works as a junior software developer. I've to work on myself first before i search for a gf as I want to be the person she can rely on and then i want to earn over 100k before I have a child because children are expensive. You have to pay for private schools as a native because you don't want your child to go to a school for of Albanians, Balkanniggers and shitskins which make fun of your kid for being Swiss.

>(((MGTOW))) unironically think that by not having white families they are somehow "rising above their system"
MGTOW is seriously one of the worst, if not THE worst attempts by the shills, it's not even worth the $0.05 they pay you.

The tax benefits would be far outweighed by the costs of having some thot bleed me try for 10 years before she gets bored of fucking niggers behind my back and flat out divorces me and takes half of my stuff.

Also god doesn't exist.

Millennials of Jow Forums tell me why you refuse to date women and instead fap to traps.

I don't understand.

Attached: 56A3B431-9292-42EF-9B53-EBE56F8900A4.jpg (1400x929, 824K)

>he thinks you need to get (((married))) in order to have a family

Attached: futureofwomen.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

Just you, jew.

They exist

They usually just have incredibly high standards and you need to be an actual chad. What do you have going for you that will make her pick you instead of someone else?

>you don't want your child to go to a school for of Albanians, Balkanniggers and shitskins which make fun of your kid for being Swiss.
Damn, sounds exactly like Sweden...

Same

i live in a shoe box making 15/hr

i can barely afford rent and food

i work for kike boomers who make much much more than me and are borderline retarded.

Its a wonderful life.

I am skilled in the art of fapping to anime

That's beautiful, user. Nothing like a little mayhem and matrimony.

My Boomer father ran up my neet brother’s credit cards and had multiple checking account of his shut down. He’s in his mid-20s and his credit is destroyed. After two strokes, my father is incapable of working, and my brother had to quit his job to act as his full time caretaker, because being a sociopath, planning for the future was beyond his capacity, and he had no retirement plan. He will keep bleeding my brother until he’s dead, after which I’ll have to take him under my wing.

It’s made me a stronger Christian because I really want there to be a hell for my father to go to. Also, side note, he divorced my mom when we were kids because he couldn’t keep his dick in his pants, and with all his money and lawyers he nearly completely kept her out of our lives growing up.

I want to find a woman I'm sure to be with the rest of my life, not to be divorced in two or three years.

MGTOW

sad kek, it's feels like home

Oh man...my parents did the same when I was in Uni...used me as a "credit transfer special check balance"....

Used me, my brother and even my sister.
The kicker> My sister had a rare meningitis episode as a baby...she is basically retarded...and still they used her name to get a credit card....credit limit.

I fucking hate my parents so goddamn much.
My sister died 3 weeks ago...just got a letter which states I now am responsible for her bills (bills of my parents)...

I will never recover

How can you not know someone's running up your credit card? You have to pay every month and you keep tabs of what the balance due is. After a month he should know.

You know you can report charges that aren't yours to the bank right? Then you aren't held responsible for the debt. I've had to do it once for a $400 charge that wasn't mine.

You live in the most based country, have the most based job, and you’re upset about things? And Albanians in Switzerland? Wtf are you talking about. The Swiss are well known for letting fucking no one in their country.

Maybe in the USA...but I am in Brazil...even with my parents found guilty of helping a fucking murderer the banks are asking me to cover for 25,000$R in my name ...(a co-signed loan by my parents I had no idea I had)...

My credit score is such fucking garbage at this point, my SERASA (national credit score) considers me a fucking scum bag....that means I can never buy a house, get a car or even rent a fucking apartment
I am human fucking garbage yet I have never committed a crime ...I am shit in a shithole of a country...I am fucked.

He trusted his own father. That was his only crime.

>”It’s an emergency! It’s an emergency!”

His car jus got repo’ed, but mom is going to help him out financially now with books so he can finish his college degree and he’ll take online classes. I’m still pushing him to get a part time job as a bus boy so he can build his resume up on the side and he can just take Uber to work.

This

There is no point in jumping from relationship to relationship and settling down with someone just because the differences and disagreements haven't surfaced yet.

>Implying there are any millennials on Jow Forums

i'm waiting on Messiah Zeus to return for
the marriage.

Attached: ie suffix means hail as noun2.jpg (1342x1080, 873K)

because I can't find a good traditional man.

it is cause you don't attract them

Nobody would want me anyway. I’m really not that impressive and not worth very much.

no shit.

Because I know it would eventually fail, and blow up in my face, then sink my money and soul into the abyass

Attached: 1510920173728.jpg (521x636, 46K)

Because there arent many women worth dating in this country, nevermind marry.

why bother

Attached: 5271c83da612c78dc21066d90b6fbe87.jpg (500x308, 32K)

Im insane and I shouldnt breed

Attached: tprg (14).jpg (1280x851, 184K)

I was engaged young to my life long best friend they died in a car crash. I haven't had the desire to get back into another relationship of any kind since. My emotions are stuck in the past. I've also realized my genes are pretty low quality since then so no kids ever.

Oh yeah just let me put on my wife helmet and slide into a wife cannon to blast off to wife land where wives grow on wivies.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 18K)

First, god isn't real faggot.
Second western women are a disease on this Earth, and you as a man are much better off financially without em..

>1 post ** **** **
>**** in all fields

I can't afford it

Lmao whats an example of the thousand cock stare?

I see them all the time, always standing at a bus stop, looking, beautiful, natural..but whenever I go out to find them they aren’t there. Btw I’m not talking about the bars, I’m pretty sure these girls actively avoid the bars

>marrying a vapid thot who can take half your shit and humiliate you on a whim

Show flag divorce lawyer kike

Wholefoods = cockblockers

I am married.

There is no tax break in the UK unless you are on poverty wages.

>tax break from the government
You get the same thing if you incorporate
>please god
Arent you a little old for imaginary friends?

Because I know who is mining the diamonds or rather who is holding back the supply so that the demand stays high.
Because I know that the only real reason to get married is a dated and old religious custom that has been warped so wildly out of control into a modicum of prowess that women can wield against man whenever they're having an off day.
Because the only reason to get married now is if you're going to have children(so that it's not taboo), and I will not bring children into this world with all the scum still inhabiting it.
Because I've already talked to many significant others and we've agreed that our parents were significantly lax in their marriage and it inevitably caused more harm then good.
Because I actually understand the sanctity of marriage, and I will not allow it to become something that the government uses to shill out gibs to people who can't control their loins or don't have enough IQ points to rub together to think long term.
I don't care about the extra money, benefits, etc. I care about values, and I care about loyalty, and I can't trust women, not even the most loyal ones I've been with.

>implying i pay taxes

>Millennials of Jow Forums tell me why you refuse to get married.

Here in Euroniggerland only Germans have jobs and money to get married.

Attached: 91500c2d7c5e14c11f2a5f746ade843b4ebeb0cf5ed086b92f9130999a042707.jpg (349x296, 28K)

Feminism, alimony, child support. Marriage is hell for men these days.

something something government involvements.

They expect a medal for walking a 5K.

I got married last year. It's great.