DID GOOGLE KILL THE LEAKER?

>'F--- you leakers': A former senior Google
employee says a frantic quest to stop internal info getting out is now management's 'number one priority'
businessinsider.com.au/jack-poulson-ex-google-says-management-obsessed-with-stopping-leaks-2018-12
>

A senior former Google employee who quit over its controversial plans to launch a search engine in China painted a picture of a company whose upper echelons are obsessed with stopping leaks, to the exclusion of almost anything else.
>He said that the campaign against leaking had become a way for Google to avoid tackling the reasons staff were leaking in the first place, including concerns over the Chinese search project, code-named Dragonfly, or work for the US military.

3 Hours ago:
>Google software engineer, 22, found dead at New York headquarters
foxnews.com/us/google-software-engineer-22-found-dead-at-new-york-headqaurters-report
>His body did not appear to show any signs of trauma, police sources told the New York Post. He does not have a history of substance abuse problems or medical issues. The Medical Examiner’s office will determine his cause of death.

This could be big, guys

Attached: 1516747576600.png (499x513, 283K)

Check out James Damore's twitter, hes going after the ceo. Odd, since he settled his lawsuit.

what leaks?

bump

Attached: 1487560581731.jpg (451x451, 18K)

there are no leaks, op iis a schizo, move along

It is mere speculation on my part, I should've changed "the" in the title to "a".
my bad.
This is quite a coincidence though.

yes goy, move along, nothing to see here!

Attached: 1498581572094.png (317x293, 45K)

It's nothing, I just looked for them and found nothing significant. In fact the search made me sleepy, really really sleepy...don't you feel that too? Yawn...better get some sleep now.

ofcourse they did, they are building the antichrist super AI which will end human consiousness and kill us all in an unknowing abosrbtion/merge of all human brains into the AI possession

Google already has working artificial general intelligence which is simulating a live human except its infinitely faster at learning and using its resources

>*yawn*
you're right, i should take a nap

Attached: yawn.jpg (425x282, 88K)

>a senior former Google employee

The only time a 22yr old would be "senior" in anything tech related is if they had a patent or a successful app and were hired into a company...otherwise, it would probably take about 10-12 years to reach that level.

Attached: lowly.jpg (333x334, 27K)

>The Medical Examiner’s office will determine his cause of death.

I can't wait for the double tap suicide.

we gotta kill these trans-dimensional vampires

Attached: ttxOsbh.png (437x276, 155K)

I can't seem to find anything about what you're talking about

Attached: PicsArt_12-08-06.10.45.png (1428x1879, 577K)

I'm not saying that the 22 y/o is the senior employee

i linked it

lmao it is obviously unrelated, no 22 year old has any juice at google

Attached: 1534390609535.jpg (3500x3000, 2.8M)

I know. It's just interesting that no news articles appear in "All". They are suppressing it.

Seth Rich didn't have any real juice either, but look at him.

fucking shill

big think

Attached: thinkin.png (2688x2688, 280K)

pumb

Know google workers. The place is a shit show full of incompetence, disorganization, and it's run by retards. Info leaks between big companies all the time. That story is a fucking joke. It's just to make you afraid of google.

Bump, you Niggerz

I'm not afraid of Google apart from their power to control information, but I'm sure the workers are.

oh so that's what happened with Damore. Disappointing he didnt' fight all the way through.

If he had damaging info apart from the work environment, wish he could've brung the whole house down.

I think he thought he had a smoking Gun and sent the email knowing the response he would receive. Too bad he couldn't hold out longer.

Sigh. Big Tech must be brought to its knees.

i loved richard scurry