Should eating be illegal for fat people?

Should eating be illegal for fat people?

Attached: serveimage.png (1577x1143, 279K)

Yeah, fat people are fucking disgusting and a drain on our society.

I concur, hanns

Pretty sad that no one else answered so far, huh.
Probably too many fat people on here.

No. But pre-processed food should be heavily taxed.
If we're going to have a government service, it should be funded by the people it's for. If you want government subsidized healthcare, you should fund it in part by taxing fat people food.

if they're not allowed to eat, you won't be
allowed either, you are no better than them.

fucking lmao i love this board

Hell no. I need to roll in their dough when I'm a doctor after college.

Attached: 495DE263-7CA7-4BFA-B619-CB3BB3B832D9.png (854x767, 350K)

Yes

Fat people can go months without food
I think we should have a policy where after you reach a certain BMI/Body Fat% restaurants and supermarkets can be prosecuted by the state if they allow you entry and you can only re enter the premise after you drop down to a normal weight

Attached: Screenshot_20181208-235048_Chrome.jpg (1080x1534, 486K)

Yea, I think such threads might get hidden.

Attached: cole.png (899x602, 781K)

I'm obese.

I don't use medical services. I'll probably end up dying of some horrible thing no one knew about because I never found out. So I don't cost dick.

Why shouldn't I be able to eat? None of those costs are contributed to by me.

Checked. I think the fats should be heavily taxed, and any non-emegency medical treatment for them should be denied until they can lose weight. In terms of emergency care, leave that up to insurers to decide whether to cover it. Also, about heavily taxing them, the fats should be denied taxpayer-funded medical assistance until they can maintain a healthy weight for a number of years consistantly.

>Why shouldn't I be able to eat?

It's not all about the money. Fat people are disgusting to look at, be near, share seats with, and are more likely to vote left due to increase estrogen/decreased testoterone. Just stop eating, fatty.

youtu.be/APhNExaARrk

Attached: estrogen_fatties.png (859x291, 33K)

Yeah, but like, I'm on the computer most of the day, and wear camo which will break up a lot of my fatness's appearance to the eyes, and stay out off the way of people anyway, have my own vehicle so you don't have to share dick with me, and I'm pretty right-leaning. Like, very.

>Just stop eating

That's a disservice to my ancestors. They climbed to the top of the food chain so I could eat anything.

>share a dick with me

That should be "share dick with me" As in like, nothing.

Or maybe I'm becoming gay. Still right wing af bro.

Should it be illegal to eat fat people?

>misreading my own post

Jeesus. My brain must be fat.

Should thinking be illegal for american people?

I feel the same way. Also, I feel the same about having to pay for hospitalized Anorexic skanks.

>1588

See you need to lose 100.

Makes no difference how you try to hide it. Just lose it. Simple as fuck. What are you afraid of?

>What are you afraid of?

Nothing. I'm lazy and food is delicious.

>need to lose 100

I mean, I think I'd look goofy at 140 because of my frame, but I wouldn't die from it or anything.

I don't think there should be a fat tax, but absolutely a tax on being obese.

It's a mental illness to obese, selfishly over consuming and wasting resources.

>tfw psychiatrist
>tfw when doing admission for fat fuck on welfare

STOPPPPP