Can someone explain to me wtf is going on in Ukraine?

>who created them
>who controls them now
>why the fuck do they exist
>what is the situation like politically
>why is most of their government jewish even though most ukrainians have a giant boners for the nazis after they rescued them from the soviets
>why are the jews funding the nazis in ukraine what the fuck please
>what s the deal with ukraine and russia, its clear russia wants to annex belarus and ukraine, it seems ukraine generally doesnt want to as they both hate each other, but also it seems like some want to...?
>why doesnt russia annex them are they under (((nato))) protection?
>if so why didnt they invade during the annexation of crimea?
>apparently there was another fucking war between russia and ukraine...? what happened to this one? how come russia didnt just steamroll ukraine completely, what are the territory changes?
>what was the kiev uprising aabout, who is uprising agasnt who and what happened in the end?
>what does "holol" mean in english?

I think I m about done I would really like some answers, and if there s a quality answer it might even end up in a screencap for quick breakdowns there s that for extra motivation

Attached: ukraine.jpg (980x551, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1rL_kbO_w
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Cl8lSv9Is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agreement_on_settlement_of_political_crisis_in_Ukraine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

russia vs. usa

that's all you need to know

The answer is Jews, that's it.

beyond retarded post

>The answer is Jews, that's it.
ok it probably is but mind elaborating?
which side are they even on?
arent russians oligarchs and ex bolsheviks all jews also what gives why are they fighting over ukraine

NO BECAUSE WE ONLY GET FED FAKE NEWS ABOUT TRUMP AND FAKE BOMB THREATS EVERY WEEK.

WHEN OBAMA WAS PRESIDENT WE HAD TERRORIST ATTACKS ON CIVILIAN POPULATIONS HERE AT HOME AND ABROAD.

NOW THEY ALL STOPPED

why are amerimutts making abhorrent posts in my thread?
are you sure you re replying in the right thread? did you read any of the questions?

I don't understand either m8
hohols are very conservative and nationalistic but they still vote for leftist politics, if they could they would be able to put a neo-nazi government under Azov control

see I still have plenty of questions, what does holol mean, and isnt azov literally funded by jews and the cia?

Hohol = Ukrainian

thats all? I always thought it was an insult in cyrilic

well good at least this answers the least important question on my list

nothing it's a insult used by russians it originates from a type of haircut popular with cossacs which russians found to be retarded pic related

Attached: comment_JLbDWDDQIkmRXGMjN49V8dzTu4sPvQJD.jpg (267x401, 58K)

checked
well now the least important is settled for sure, which just leaves all the important questions

also ruskies have a point there

Attached: 1530920073693.jpg (1252x704, 123K)

Russia is not controlled by Jews (Putin is nationalist), so therefore Jews hate it.

The Ukranian far right has Hitler ties but they are useful pawns to use as Zionist leverage against Russia.

Here you can see the ADL meeting with them:
youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1rL_kbO_w

Here you can see a documentary about what Russia was like in the 1990s when it was controlled by Jewish oligarchs who Putin came down on:
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Cl8lSv9Is

thx that brings some answers but still lack a complete picture, gonna wait a bit longer to see more answers

Ukrainians hate russia.
Azov and other nationalist groups exist to fight russian influence.
Jews exploit this and get the nationalist to get rid of russian in power and they take it for themselves

but who owns ukraine right now? how did they break free at the fall of the ussr? what s the deal woth the kyiv uprising?

Jews have tricked Ukrainian nationalists into be being good goys while they pillage their country.

The BBC are heavily involved and supporting actual nazi Ukrainians to provoke war for their kike masters

Maidan was a color revolution to take out the Pro-Russia government and replace them with EU/NATO supporters. Neocons like Breedlove and Nuland wanted Ukraine to eventually join NATO and kick Russia's Black Sea Fleet out of Crimea which is why it was annexed by Russia because it's a strategically critical port.

>who created them
Ukraine was created after the fall of the USSR.

>why the fuck do they exist
Ukranians are an ethnic group with a language, etc. The areas that Putin annexed are majority-Russian and wanted to be a part of Russia.

>what is the situation like politically
They want to be part of the West but they can't because they are a buffer state that protects Russia from invasion (Russia has been invaded many times). Neocons tried to have Ukraine join NATO, which was batshit crazy bc Russia justifiably sees this as an existential threat (imagine if Canada/Mexico became part of the USSR during the Cold War).

Ukraine was retarded and freely gave up their nukes after the fall of Communism.

>why is most of their government jewish even though most ukrainians have a giant boners for the nazis after they rescued them from the soviets
>why are the jews funding the nazis in ukraine what the fuck please
>what s the deal with ukraine and russia, its clear russia wants to annex belarus and ukraine, it seems ukraine generally doesnt want to as they both hate each other, but also it seems like some want to...?

During the post-tsar period when Jews were pro-Russia bc it was controlled by Bolshevik Jews, the nationalist Ukranians hated Russia bc it annexed them and subjected them to a famine that killed millions. Many welcomed the Nazis as liberators. Now Russia isn't controlled by Jews so nationalist Ukranians and Zionism are in a marriage of convenience. Nationalist Ukranians want independence from Russia.

>Maidan was a color revolution to take out the Pro-Russia government and replace them with EU/NATO supporters
Ukraine need to step aside from both and start its own government based on Nationalism

excellent summary user

Attached: 1544106320590.gif (450x500, 851K)

redpill me on color revolutions

The "Pro-Russia" Party was about maintaining the status-quo and not pissing off the Russians while not pissing of Europe. The Neocons didn't like the Finland strategy they were doing because they want to grind Russia into being compliant with the Washington/Brussels agenda. The new government instigated it by tearing up the lease Russian Navy had with Sevastopol until 2040. Unfortunately Ukraine's fucked right now to be squabbled over as a pawn on a chessboard.

>why doesnt russia annex them are they under (((nato))) protection?

Russia is not powerful enough to outright annex the areas that are majority ethnic Ukranian. It would involve a costly military occupation that would be opposed by NATO.

>if so why didnt they invade during the annexation of crimea?

They only invaded the areas with majority ethnic Russians, that wanted to be a part of Russia.

>apparently there was another fucking war between russia and ukraine...? what happened to this one? how come russia didnt just steamroll ukraine completely, what are the territory changes?

Which one are you referring to?

>what was the kiev uprising aabout, who is uprising agasnt who and what happened in the end?

It was a Western-stoked uprising/coup by the Ukranians who felt misled by the Yanukovych government's decision to sign an agreement that strengthened ties with Russia rather than the West.

"holo" = Greek for burn

>Which one are you referring to?
any of them wasnt there a military conflict to the east of ukraine some time ago? i missed that
>It was a Western-stoked uprising/coup by the Ukranians who felt misled by the Yanukovych government's decision to sign an agreement that strengthened ties with Russia rather than the West.
and how did it end?

They're astroturfed soft coups that CIA uses to overthrow governments. They use people like (((Soros))) and his Open Society Institute to set up NGOs and Thinktanks to advocate for "Anti-Corruption" and "Human Rights" to depose regimes. They often use a color or maybe a flower as a symbol for people to rally behind in astroturfed demonstrations. They started in Ex-Soviet countries like Ukraine and Georgia and (((Coincidentally))) resulted in Pro-Western regimes coming to power.

Attached: tttw3.jpg (629x493, 51K)

>the albert einstein institution s mission is not science as the name might imply but indeed overthrowing governments
well thats nice
also nice too see that the american government is actively cooperation with the open society and soros
but I m sure god emperor trump put a stop to all that nonsence when he came to power. surely...

Attached: 1530056072734.jpg (918x597, 216K)

>and how did it end?
Russia annexed Crimea and then the Ukranians came to this agreement:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agreement_on_settlement_of_political_crisis_in_Ukraine

"The agreement provided for a return to the 2004 Constitution, that is, to a parliamentary-presidential form of government, the holding of early presidential elections before the end of 2014 and form a "government of national trust". Also provided for the withdrawal of security forces from downtown Kiev, the cessation of violence and surrender of weapons by the opposition."

The Ukranian President Yanukovych fled to Russia as he is now wanted in Ukraine for high treason.