Military hate thread

These faggots are the strong arm of the Jew. Every soldier in the United States military is simply cannon fodder for the Jews. They eat up trillions of tax dollars to serve the Jew, at no gain for America. The veterans will tell you some shit about “hur dur freedumb ain’t free hurrrr” but we all know that they haven’t done shit to defend freedom in 200 years. Soon, once the boomers die, and bootlicking soldier worship culture is over, veterans will be hiding in fear. These war criminals will spend the rest of their lives lying about their “service”. They will never get a job or a family, as the country will be aware of their heinous crimes.

I will take a shit on every grave at Arlington. Fuck veterans.

Attached: 4674BDDF-3F29-4677-AEFC-F69C387ACF09.jpg (750x413, 322K)

Anchor baby feels

>fuck the military because they fight for da joos
AKA
>I’m to big of a fucking pussy to serve in the military myself.

Every time. The minute someone shits on the military some faggot cries “MUH service cause u didn’t join fggt”

Kek this faggot is back. aren't you the faggot who fucked his sister while on shrooms?

Stay mad worthless faggot.

Cope & cringe

Shut up coward. How can you consider yourself a man if you have not taken up arms for your country or cause. This class of men have existed since the begging of human civilization. You're literally non an aryan man if you've never been in the military. The only exceptions are disabled people, and they must do some service to their country to make up for their lack of military service.

Attached: killers.jpg (634x345, 74K)

Nice projection

absolute cringe
the fucking state of welfare queens

>not taken up arms for your country or cause

Attached: USSLiberty.jpg (1079x840, 367K)

>cries muh service
>calls others mad
Seething faggot?

It's not even satire anymore

> I will take a shit on every grave at Arlington

yeah ok shill whatever you say, sit like a good boy, shake hands, rollover, and fuck off

>imagine being proud for fighting for israel

Attached: 1537012055492.jpg (1067x458, 52K)

I don't have any contempt for the military at all but seeing the migrant invasion happening on the border makes me think we'd be better off without it and just having militias and scrapping the military. You would think defending the border would be the first priority of the military but not only is it not a priority, it's not allowed.

If we didn't have a military millions of rednecks would be able to station our border without getting shot at by our own military. Militias used to defend the border but that would shut down by the federal government. Now, in 2018 if a militia was assembled to actually seriously defend the border a US military operation would be carried out against it.

You sound like a massive pussy.

based goy

It's quite sickening that a lot of beaners and niggers are joining the private army of Israel only to get a green card. The whiye boys are school dropouts and criminals who can't function in society like normal adults and want to live the welfare military queen lifestyle

Attached: 1526833202980.png (1172x1182, 68K)

This, I know a guy who went into the Marines purely for the money.

>making fun of gun owners instead of military jew cattle

I see you kike

Attached: ff.png (400x537, 303K)

Do me a favor, hide your flag before you post..

In a perfect world where America truly is ruled by Americans and fights for its own interests, we would pull our troops out of all middle eastern countries to place them somewhere MORE demanding of our service:
MEXICO.
I want to blow up every single city in Mexico. I want to see full-blown Cartel battles and insane PSYOPS being done, but NO, we have to concentrate our force in some mountainous fuck region because of "oil" and "israeli interests". We could have WAY cooler wars, but no, we have to fight in countries that are the national equivalent of quicksand.

but i like Military they are heroes in my eyes

Attached: 1467487709_.gif (500x500, 1.35M)

I didn't pay attention to the pic, I was looking for a "diverse" group of americans. There's no excuse for being in the US military because there's no draft

I agree I dislike the military, I was pointing out simply how I also disliked your pic and the message it implied.

>at no gain for America
I hope you appreciate your cheap fuel, retard. Because like it or not, OPEC would rape you on oil prices.

Hellz yeah bro.... Hating the military is so cool...... Heh heh........

Attached: 1462012789737.jpg (900x900, 87K)

cringe.

US millitary ground forces are a meme, all combat will just be missile and aircraft strikes on ragheads, and then when ww3 comes it will be a nuclear free for all and everyone will die.

>I hope you appreciate your cheap fuel, retard. Because like it or not, OPEC would rape you on oil prices.
Do you even know how much the military operations in the M-E is costing? It's good for oil companies and jewish bankers, but the US taxpayer gets cucked. Btw, you may have not noticed that oil prices aren't consistent