How the fuck do I find a white church?

How the fuck do I find a white church?
Why are christcucks so racially unaware?
>we are ALL made in God's image
>please dig deep and give to our refugee programme so we can welcome our new neighbours
STOP

Attached: 1541520586730.jpg (322x543, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
youtube.com/watch?v=hC7cHZ-9_lk
youtube.com/watch?v=nSHkvFFCJo4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_clay
youtube.com/watch?v=ue78EReMoAM
youtube.com/watch?v=LvKxMuW3xHY&feature=youtu.be&t=5h20m2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He not all Christians are cucked. The Eastern Orthodox Church is the best in my opinion

Attached: basil.jpg (610x450, 86K)

Guess someone is about to be redpilled about the churches...

Eh.

Attached: 1520046776147.png (671x645, 173K)

Fuck off retard. Picking a denomination cause you think theyre "based" Pic related
We are all made in gods image. Do you believe the bible or evolutionists with "race" studies more?
>God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, ... And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth... (Acts 17:24-26)
>Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment. (John 7:24)

Attached: 1533354869255.png (986x754, 568K)

I understand your point user, but I can't just convert to atheism because I already believe in God and have plenty of reason to.

And you should, nobody is telling you to be an "atheist" because the churches and early christianity were a jewish agenda.

Pastor Anderson is the best choice we have. Don't believe the kike shills spamming his one interracial wedding video. They're just mad he denies the holocaust.

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

youtube.com/watch?v=hC7cHZ-9_lk

So what should I do, be Christian Identity? I've looked into the other religions and they're for the most part more cucked than Christianity, even Islam which is only violent because arab genes.

lesbos lol

Cut the bigotry. FYI everyone in the ancient world was pure Aryan™, including and especially Jesus Christ (aka Yeshua ben Yosef :D) and that Jesus really said to gas every kike you see and lynch all niggers too. The original OT was actually written in Proto-Germanic, not old Hebrew as the jews would have you believe. Come home white man and repent

Christian Identity is completely untenable. As has already been pointed out in another thread, "In the Book of Numbers, Moses marries a black woman; Miriam protests against this and is cursed by God in turn with a skin-whitening leprosy.

We know the woman was black because she was a Cushite and Josephus identifies them with the Ethiopians, the Septuagint (the version of the Bible which Jesus himself quotes from) translates the word Cushite as Ethiopian, and also Jeremiah asks in Lamentations "Can the Cushite change his skin, or the leopard his spots?".

In addition to this in the Book of Esther many Persians convert and become Jews, and in the Book of Ruth its namesake Ruth an ancestor of Jesus marries and has children with a Moabite man."

>Do you believe the bible or evolutionists with "race" studies more?
niggers are the children of Cain, cursed due to the sin of their father who murdered his own brother
Their duty is to serve the sons of Abel, not worship alongside them as equals.

>and that Jesus really said to gas every kike you see and lynch all niggers too.
Jesus Christ even on Jow Forums the christcucks are bluepilled.

Attached: 1534904144996.jpg (725x566, 141K)

Cush the son of Ham the son of Noah was the Biblical father of the black race not Cain. Cain had no descendants that survived the flood. We know the Cushites were black for the reasons pointed out in .

Hes joking he thinks christianity is a kike religion. Hes mad because his christian parents took his foreskin, when they were sold it as a really good thing secularly

Where does the bible say the mark of cain is black skin?

But he quite literally said this like eight times in the Bible. "Gas the kikes" (John 3:24)

>We are all made in gods image. Do you believe the bible or evolutionists with "race" studies more?
this is such idiocy.
Please read some history.. the earliest peoples/nations only referred to descendants of Adamic man as 'people', or 'men'. Only one 'strain' of mankind was created in God's image

>"And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living." Genesis 3:20

Read some more bible user. You didn't even get to chapter 3.

Yes goy continue maiming you children because it foreskin has (((secular))) uses

>Moses marries a black woman
I could find just as many arguments saying the opposite. It doesn't really matter though because he didn't have kids with her so there was no miscegenation.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 6.44.01 PM.png (796x478, 100K)

Christianity is almost hopelessly subverted.
The zionists literally orchestrated a willful movement to infiltrate and subvert our churches, changing the bible to the Scofield translation, and emphasizing (and mischaracterizing) the bits of doctrine that best served their own aims (of the destruction of western culture/peoples).
Christians are good, trusting people, because we come from honest, high-trust cultures.. thus naive, and absurdly gullible. The jews... are... the opposite.

We don't practice circumcision in the New testament and I don't believe in it. But it is not that big of a deal you lost it man just be the best you can despite it

was she the mother of birds? fish? apples?
again, read my previous post, you tardbaby. Only Adamic man was consider human, man... thus 'mother of all living' is referring to her being the progenitor of every last member of the Adamic race throughout history

Moses second wife was Ethiopian, Why don't you go to the bible? instead of secular wordy resources first?

Christianity is subverted but there are plenty of based groups. Search for hate preachers in your area

your ignorance is infuriating.
PLEASE read some ancient history.. start with Herodotus, Strabo, Tacitus.. but ANY of them, really.
The ethiopians were as white as the Swedes, at one point.. and spoken of as such (blond, fair skinned) by several ancient histories.
People MOVED, you know.. you historically illiterate goober.

She was the mother of all living. All people are of one blood. All people are human and living. Including blacks chinese and aboriginal australians. Why dont you let the bible tell you what to think instead of trying to dictate the bible?

Your picture doesn't provide an argument saying the opposite, it simply says that he may or may not have had two wives, a fact which I already knew. What is indisputable is that at least one of those wives was black. You are wrong that Moses did not produce children since the Book of Exodus tells us that he had sons.

>continue worshipping a literal kike
Yeah no thanks. Thanks to good ol' Dixieland and their jews we are stuck with niggers on this continent. Go fuck yourself

you have zero historical context, it seems.. which hurts your understanding of the bible. The bible doesn't exist in a vacuum, its a real-world document that came out of real-world conditions.
Educate yourself, my friend.. the combination of arrogance and ignorance is extremely off-putting

>>please dig deep and give to our refugee programme so we can welcome our new neighbours

They are doing the right thing but at the wrong time

Why don't you start with the bible. The Ethiopians had dark skin man why do you try so hard to view the bible as racist?

youtube.com/watch?v=nSHkvFFCJo4

christianity is a semitic religion. Follow your birthroots and practice paganism-celtic, germanic, even greco-roman. Sand religions are zionist garbage

Attached: wolfodin.png (225x225, 9K)

dixie flags are second only to pirate flags in their level of schlomo tier disinfo faggotry.
you're simply too disgusting, I can't continue

Do you realize how absurd you sound? The word Ethiopian itself (first employed by Homer 3,000 years ago) means "burnt-faced." "Aithein" means to burn and "ops" means face. So you are essentially telling us that "The burnt-face people were white." Jeremiah in Lamentations, as previously mentioned, asks, "Can the Cushite change his skin or the leopard his spots"; what sense could that sentence possibly have if they were not black? Depictions of Ethiopians abound both in ancient Greece and Egypt and they are always black.

Attached: 2cffe04bbcd46b320df3510035195412.jpg (236x331, 16K)

>Believes in hebrew mythology and worships a dead jew as his saviour

>Unironically asks where he can find a whites only church

JUST

God gave us all the historical context we need. Sorry, The bible is perfect and complete. You don't need history books to interpret it. Why don't you believe the bible when it said she was black? Why don't you believe that eve was the mother of all humans.

They dont care about race m8 it's only about the religion

Based. You can't take muh KJV on its own as an instruction manual straight from God. There are books missing, context missing, mistranslations, cultural differences, linguistic differences, and many more issues.

Why do you just keep spamming me schlomo

Attached: 1539096192599.png (600x701, 240K)

Odin, the wisdom teacher who hung himself on a tree as a sacrifice for mankind?
Christ = Good, modern subverted Christianity = bad.
Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.. this is all one tradition, one 'strain', both culturally and genetically

We have niggers because they were good and available slaves to pick tobacco and when cotton became a cash crop then they picked cotton.

The south could have just modernized *a little* and had same output. Nope, better literally import niggers and encourage them to breed. Fuck off

Colossians 2:8
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

it's called the mormon church get woke fag

ethiopia, like carthage, was EXCLUSIVELY populated by whites of the indo-european language group/culture. Herodotus talks about this REPEATEDLY in his histories. Please *read*.
Also, look up a bust of Hannibal the great, tell me those are negroid features.
This childlike outlook with regards to history as if migration never occurred is so stupid as to be actually upsetting... I cant wrap my head around that level of ignorance

What are you talking about man ive never heard of this why do you think they wanted niggers because they like other races instead of ENSLAVING literally all the ones who came so they could have a labor force for their cash crops. (it was the Jews who brought them not Christians, and Christians hated kikes before 1900)

>Why don't you believe the bible when it said she was black?
oh, so thats NOT your retarded subjective interpretation?
Please show me the verbatim quote that goes something like 'her skin was as black as coal, her hair frizzy, her nose wide'

I find it amusing that OP's post is 'how can I find uncucked christians', only to have the living epitome of a cucked christian pop up in this very thread for all to see.
You're the type that turns millions away from Christianity, and prevents millions of others from even bothering to dig

Regarding the scriptures the orthodox church is so backwards it's like the catholic on only it has an eastern twist on it the only good thing is that it lets the priests marry so no pedos in principale. But i didn't found God in this religion.

Attached: 1540804094093.jpg (700x875, 102K)

You niggers are cancer. You get btfo by someone clearly more educated than you but you keep lying. No matter how hard you get btfo you just double down and never cease lying.

its not subjective because it says shes Ethiopian and Ethiopians are and have always been black

Go Suck off your catholic priest at confession because "muh ancestors" Your ancestors fought bloody wars to be free of the catholic church, brainlet. Go let the holy father give you your penance anally

oh. thats.. great.... evidence....
I'm done here.

Dixielanders let kikes bring niggers in. There is no denying that. Yes, there were slaves from the get-go but the south made it several times worse by being autistic and not modernizing agricultural industry like the north did. Jews, niggers, and Christians (after being offered a chance to abort the religion) need to be gassed, post haste

I actually laughed when you quoted Herodotus because he is the worst authority you could possibly have brought up. He goes so far as to claim that even the ancient _Egyptians_ were black. He states that "the natives of the Nile region are "black with heat,"" and that "the Egyptians were "black skinned with woolly hair."" This is unfortunately what happens when you throw out names of authors at random like Herodotus, Tacitus etc. without having actually read them. Hannibal was a North African; nobody ever claimed that they were negroids. They certainly were not white however, as can be seen from the Fayum mummy paintings.

Attached: hTekKXt.jpg (727x714, 100K)

It is not Christianity. Its just like judaism and their grand temples and grand ceremonies and their scribes wearing long robes to be seen of men.

Attached: gta.jpg (480x360, 11K)

You are a fucking retard he blew you the fuck out and you sit here citing that bullshit? Do you know where hannibal was from? You are a fucking unbelievably retarded faggot

Wow man you really btfo me by saying ethiopians were as white as swedes

>Have religion that spreads by obsessing over how persecuted it is
>Persecute it in the most showy, public, and extravagant ways possible
>"How could the Jews be behind Christianity, they were Christianity's greatest persecutors!"
At least they permanently identified themselves as Europe's greatest enemies. What does the New Testament say you're supposed to do with your enemies again?

Attached: Jean-Léon_Gérôme_-_The_Christian_Martyrs'_Last_Prayer_-_Walters_37113.jpg (1800x1050, 1.16M)

You do need a history book to interpret it especially if we get to that one passage with the 5 layered statue being
gold
silver
bronze
iron
and lastly iron, and clay.
Okay so here is where it gets fun. Each metal represents an era. Each era the value of the metal diminishes, but the metal becomes more durable. Until we reach the final age where the material is reduced, and so is its durability. The iron, and clay is probably our era. Clay represents gods temple(we were made of "clay", and our body is our temple), and the iron signifies the refined art of war. This is an era where we're supposed to feel spiritually at war. The funniest part though is metal clay was invented not too long ago like less than 30 years ago. It originated in Japan, and its uses are almost completely ornamental, and meant to be used as a cost effective material to make jewelry.
>yfw metal clay contains
>iron
>gold
>silver
>clay
>bronze admixture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_clay

Hannibal of Carthage.. either of you clowns want to maintain this man wasn't caucasian?
Our schools are failing miserably.
And no, Herodotus doesn't make a blanket claim that 'egyptians were black', in fact he says clearly the Greeks claimed they initially came out of Egypt. Read more closely, perhaps. Or, read it at all.. as I suspect you haven't, but rather read an excerpt, and now think highly of your historical context accordingly. because tardbaby.

Attached: 320px-Mommsen_p265.jpg (320x502, 54K)

>North African
Phoenicians they were jews. Moloch worshiping though/

Attached: Salt Everything.jpg (986x1369, 878K)

Our personal enemies we are supposed to turn our cheek, and forgive when they ask for it. What is wrong with that?
21 Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Psalm 139

I'm fairly certain it's not completely confirmed that's hannibal.

Phoenicians were hebrews and semites.. those we call 'jews' today, however, are edomites, descendants of conquered tribes that Israel forced to convert under the sword, supposedly against God's commandments.
They've made us pay, ever since.

Man you are dumb. Just because you know some ancient historians name and read some snippets doesn't make you smart. Why do you think everyone else on this website is way dumber than you? A bit of insecurity probably.

>Greeks claimed they initially came out of Egypt
It adds up I didn't know that as a fact until now, but when you look at their gods you can clearly see greece either took massive influence, and adopted their practices our of pure awe of their society, or their society moved, and migrated at some point.

The south didnt have the population and big cities like the north did. They shouldve industrialized sure but it didnt happen, the slave markets were saturated with irishmen and mostly negroes. There was money for jews by bringing them in. I doubt the jews had the same intention of mutting as then as they do now

>incoherent ebonics

also, a note toa ll reading this.. whenever you see someone paste this graphic, you can *know* they're sowers of disinformation.
What they're attempting to do is take some fairly recent depictions of north africans, and claim these are the same people that occupied the region thousands of years ago.
Maddening ignorance.

Phonecians were a pre hebrew people, the hebrews exterminated the caananites and thats why carthage became independent of Phoenicia.

theres also this little intriguing tidbit, that really makes me wonder about the identity of true israel, and the lost tribes:

“Areus, King of the Lacedemonians, To Onias, Sendeth Greeting. We have met with a certain writing, whereby we have discovered that both the Judaeans and the Lacedemonians are of one stock, and are derived from the kindred of Abraham. It is but just, therefore, that you, who are our brethren, should send to us about any of your concern as you please. We will also do the same thing, and esteem your concerns as our own, and will look upon our concerns as in common with yours. Demotoles, who brings you this letter, will bring your answer back to us. This letter is foursquare; and the seal is an eagle, with a dragon in his claws.” That this account of the letter, and its contents, is factual is verified by the reply to it recorded by Josephus at Antiq. 13.5.8 (13:163-170), by Jonathan the high priest.

Spartans were almost always described as blond haired, fair eyed/skinned, of course.. and a warrior race

You seem smart. Which of the Israelite tribes do you think the Poles came from if any of them?

He's pretty on point look at egyptian goddes nut, and make comparisons to greek goddess Nyx they are the same deity

You'r not far from the truth
Long robes Yes
Big temples not quite but big enough
And it is consider a christian denomination

You cannot serve two masters. You can be a Christian of any denomination or you can not be a cuck. It's that simple.

ALL of them are explicitly or implicitly pro white genocide.

I've read the Histories in ancient Greek. I know them back to front. I've yet to see you quote a single part of them. I've quoted the part where he calls the Egyptians black and woolly-haired; now you show us where anybody ever called the Ethiopians white like Swedes. It's almost as if you parrot names without knowing a damned thing, eh? I've already pointed out to you that the very word itself means "burnt-faced."

Why are you showing us a Roman bust of a North African in order to substantiate your statement that the Ethiopians were white?

>oh my god hes so much more educated than you
Go away kike, this retard doesnt think moses married a black Ethiopian, and i bet youre just as retarded

Attached: 1525542070654.jpg (585x585, 30K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ue78EReMoAM

Attached: GUARDIAN.jpg (900x1319, 200K)

You will always be a dumb nigger.

I do not disagree with you, But the similarities couldve come from many things other than common ancestry. Like trade across the med, I dont doubt egyptians couldve been greek ancestors but Ethiopians are distinct clearly and always have been, since blacks in egypt were oppressed but they were common, they were from kush.

Still, dixie is the cause of the nigger problem we have now. Thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=LvKxMuW3xHY&feature=youtu.be&t=5h20m2s
'true born egyptians'

>everyone i dont like is a nigger
Go away tardo

Attached: 1542570097314.jpg (321x340, 34K)

Youre welcome

embarassing hotep tier shit: yeah they have caucasoid skulls and speak an aryan language, so does krishna ramanlingam from karntaka. Having a caucasoid skull does not make you white

There are no niggers in Heaven, so there should not be any in Church.
It besmirches the name of Christ to have such filth in His home.

Attached: file.png (600x800, 886K)

Your low iq niggetry is obvious af.

"af"
Ok nigger projecting

there are reasonable guesstimates about which european nations correlate most cleanly with which of the 12 tribes, assuming this is the historical reality (and it seems to me like it may well be), but they're still speculative... we're not allowed to practice real history yet, because of ((certain forces)), so we have to take stabs in the dark.. and Poland would be one of the trickiest of all the nations to pin down, so I'm afraid I can't answer

yeah no bro you're right, but think of egypt as elite land, and they rule the land of literal mutts, and that was egypt, and if you were even a drop you were drinking beer working on construction building shit. it's why the elites have this hard on for muddying up our bloods they literally want to go back to a simpler time where everything besides them, and their concubine were niggers.

Hahahahaha a fucking YouTube fucking hilarious you lost just give up retard

are you claiming there weren't white aryans in ancient india?
really?

Some quotes from the Indian Rigveda, the oldest Indo-European text. Indra is the chief God of the Aryans.

>"At the swift draught the Soma-drinker waxed in might, the Iron One with yellow beard and yellow hair. He, Lord of Tawny Coursers, Lord of fleet-foot Mares, will bear his Bay Steeds safely over all distress." Indra - 10.96.8
>"Indra throws drops of moisture on his yellow beard." Indra - 10.23.4
>"The swarthy skin, the hated of Indra" - Rigveda IX 73.5
>The Rig Veda praises the God who "destroyed the Dasyans and protected the Aryan colour." - Rigveda. III 34.9
>"Indra protected in battle the Aryan worshipper, he subdued the lawless for Manu, he conquered the black skin." - Rigveda. I 130.8
>The Rigveda thanks God for "scattering the slave bands of black descent", and for stamping out "the vile Dasyan colour." - Rigveda. II.20.7, II 12.4

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU UNEDUCATED FUCKS

... this is a direct reading of herodotus.
Is it worthless because someone posted the reading to youtube?
I wish I could backhand some of you.. truly

He said where it said Ethiopians are white not where Dorians are Egyptians. I think it is a well known fact that Spartans were not native Greeks, and i forget where they came from but it might be that they are Egyptian of some kind.

Could be remnants from alexander, probably a super tiny amount.