When did he become so redpilled?

Elijah Garcia
Elijah Garcia

Attached: download-(19).png (44 KB, 611x355)

Christopher Collins
Christopher Collins

When he got Fuck You money

Sebastian Brown
Sebastian Brown

He's smart enough to write code, he's clearly smart enough to see the basic truth of current events.

Parker Evans
Parker Evans

He always posted on Jow Forums, he got rich because of Jow Forums and now that he has more money than he could ever need, he isn't limited to kowtowing to social pressure for the sake of employment, like most people.

Jacob Gomez
Jacob Gomez

Programmers in liberal environments know how to play the game of virtue-signaling, but we are all definitely smart enough to understand the truth.

James Young
James Young

checked and based

Charles Moore
Charles Moore

fat fuck needs to get a hobby

if you are reading this notch(probably you are,you have no life)YOU ARE FAT!

Brody Jones
Brody Jones

bingo.

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

Attached: cccc599d-8b36-40c0-aa5e-0d0b1cb2268d.gif (212 KB, 501x585)

Asher White
Asher White

hes a billionaire, he can say whatever he wants and face zero consequences. well unless he doesnt attack them.

Jason Adams
Jason Adams

fpbp

Parker Hernandez
Parker Hernandez

Attached: 1528319169990.jpg (21 KB, 300x535)

Jaxson Evans
Jaxson Evans

ABSOLUTELY BASED BALDY BILLIONAIRE

Attached: basedbaldy.jpg (80 KB, 1200x1014)

Isaac Hughes
Isaac Hughes

hey notch if you see this i just wanted to thank you for minecraft the game fucking sucks but it has my favorite video game soundtrack thank you and god bless

Jacob Nelson
Jacob Nelson

He better be careful though, he may have fuck you money, he doesn't have fuck jew money. They could Cosby this dude easy. How many aspiring actresses and models has he fucked in his LA aerie? He better had filmed every encounter.

Justin Perry
Justin Perry

Imagine Notch And Elon Musk forming an alliance to tear apart the mainstream media.

Wyatt Nelson
Wyatt Nelson

mfw a fedora tipping neckbeard is literally /ourguy/

Attached: 1540327841636.jpg (25 KB, 399x225)

Elijah Cox
Elijah Cox

I wish he would take some responsibility and use his money and influence to start unfuck shit. he could start with his fat ass.

Jayden Thompson
Jayden Thompson

He’s always posted here. I’m pretty sure he got the original concept for Minecraft from some /v/irgins

Gabriel Miller
Gabriel Miller

He's smart enough to write code, he's clearly smart enough to see the basic truth of current events.
uhhhhhhhhh user? do you even work in tech? you'd see how insane that statement was if you did. being "smart enough to write code" means you either fall into two camps:

1. you're an ultra-realist and probably redpilled
2. you're so disconnected from reality that you're as far left as they come

Colton Williams
Colton Williams

What are the odds that Notch is the one posting these threads?

Asher Parker
Asher Parker

That fat ass owes us something, he should buy Jow Forums and pay for the site for all eternity.

Aiden Green
Aiden Green

Can't spend that money when you're dead.

Blake Miller
Blake Miller

The guy has always been intelligent, way above the average Swede.

Alexander Howard
Alexander Howard

When he started going on Jow Forums a decade ago.

Jose Russell
Jose Russell

I like Hiroshimoot.

Aaron Nelson
Aaron Nelson

Actually I'm pretty sure none. As I recall he was quite bitter that even after he got rich, attractive women still didn't want to fuck him. It's not the 80s anymore, why would they fuck a rich ugly man when they can fuck chad and just get a rich sugar daddy to buy them a macbook in return for some giggles over a Starbucks?

Chase Martinez
Chase Martinez

and this lol

Samuel Bell
Samuel Bell

You don’t have to be really smart to write code.
Also he chose java.

Attached: image.jpg (337 KB, 600x894)

Oliver Reyes
Oliver Reyes

this is the shit i tell metal jesus

James Phillips
James Phillips

Ain't that the truth. To be rich enough to speak your mind freely. That's the dream.

Levi Turner
Levi Turner

He always was
this

Jose Campbell
Jose Campbell

Think about how hard it is to trust a woman when you DON'T have two billion dollars.

Carson Murphy
Carson Murphy

You have to be smart to be successful at it and he is.
How the fuck did he become rich because of 4channel? I want to be a billionaire too.

Kayden Peterson
Kayden Peterson

He made autistic Legos.

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

Minecraft basically started on /v/. In 2009 there would be daily hype threads about the weekly updates Notch was putting out, back when the game was in very early development and made by Notch only. Notch himself would often post in them to answer questions and stuff.

Ryan Baker
Ryan Baker

c shit
beautiful and cleanly designed
base instead of super
a language for based boys indeed

Attached: 1511286297889.jpg (45 KB, 608x402)

Ayden Cooper
Ayden Cooper

He calls out sjws all the time someone post that screencap of the indie feminist dev asking for money

Josiah Morris
Josiah Morris

why would modern thots fuck a rich ugly man
Because they are honeypots being paid to fuck ugly rich guys, so (((they))) have leverage over the ugly rich guy if he ever becomes a problem.

Connor Roberts
Connor Roberts

he seems pretty much a creature of his environment. this isn't a beast like a Bezos or an old money kike.

Matthew Hall
Matthew Hall

Many people on the right get banned from patreon and paypal. And server farms would probably not allow to host a self programmed alternative with a wider overton-window.

Couldn't Notch become the messiah who sets up a server farm and hosts an alternative to those services?

Attached: server-farm.jpg (58 KB, 620x260)

Jonathan Nelson
Jonathan Nelson

If he is listening, he could rally personal donations, even through 1980's style money orders to make this happen. A strong and intelligent enough plan can and will make this happen. From what I understand, though, from a video from maybe 6 months ago from him, he is doing this, or something something similar.

Hudson Sanchez
Hudson Sanchez

he just said there is an agenda against white men. isn't this enough for a bloke with a lot to lose atm famalam? I'm sure he'll say all men.

Nicholas Reyes
Nicholas Reyes

Who the fuck is that

Isaiah Miller
Isaiah Miller

Notch is the founder/previous owner of Minecraft. Microsoft bought it for $2.5 billion. He is the right wing soros, the freedom wing if you will at the very least.

David Ross
David Ross

You can't Cosby someone that doesn't interact with women who aren't already paid to fuck.

Evan Robinson
Evan Robinson

right wing soros
how about some dude with a twitter checkmark and an ameribucks account with nine zeros?

Adrian Mitchell
Adrian Mitchell

yea, you're right.

Benjamin King
Benjamin King

The dude got lucky. He made a very successful autism stimulator. He's not some visionary or defendant of free speech. He simply doesn't give a shit and knows that nothing anyone can say or do will be able to hurt his billions.

Hudson Jones
Hudson Jones

when he got ALIMONY'd like the pathetic cuck he and all alt-righters are

Josiah Sanchez
Josiah Sanchez

shoo jew!

Attached: Captain-Israel-Vs-Foreskin-Man.jpg (385 KB, 612x792)

Eli Taylor
Eli Taylor

Fuck you money can afford $2000 an hour. You can't metooed when you have a receipt

Ryder Ward
Ryder Ward

do you remember when the sjw gaming new sites kept accusing him of hiring attractive dancing girls to go to his parties? he denied it over and over and there was never any proof.. yet they persisted...

Hunter Baker
Hunter Baker

There are two kinds of people I tend to see. The ones who see it and speak out and those who see it but learn to ignore for preserving their social status.

Logan Clark
Logan Clark

You can't metooed when you have a receipt

kek

Kayden Rogers
Kayden Rogers

Notch - Elon Team up When?

Ethan Lee
Ethan Lee

what kind of faggot would use money to be around thots? Tar and feather him even if it isn't true, because you know he wants it

Camden Sanders
Camden Sanders

those who see it but learn to ignore for preserving their social status.
those are the people most responsible now, normies voted in right wing parties, begging for it to end, they made it worse because they put money and the most craven cowardice ahead of the well being of the west

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit