When did he become so redpilled?

When did he become so redpilled?

Attached: download (19).png (611x355, 44K)

When he got Fuck You money

He's smart enough to write code, he's clearly smart enough to see the basic truth of current events.

He always posted on Jow Forums, he got rich because of Jow Forums and now that he has more money than he could ever need, he isn't limited to kowtowing to social pressure for the sake of employment, like most people.

Programmers in liberal environments know how to play the game of virtue-signaling, but we are all definitely smart enough to understand the truth.

checked and based

fat fuck needs to get a hobby

if you are reading this notch(probably you are,you have no life)YOU ARE FAT!

bingo.

Attached: cccc599d-8b36-40c0-aa5e-0d0b1cb2268d.gif (501x585, 212K)

hes a billionaire, he can say whatever he wants and face zero consequences. well unless he doesnt attack them.

fpbp

Attached: 1528319169990.jpg (300x535, 21K)

ABSOLUTELY BASED BALDY BILLIONAIRE

Attached: basedbaldy.jpg (1200x1014, 80K)

hey notch if you see this i just wanted to thank you for minecraft the game fucking sucks but it has my favorite video game soundtrack thank you and god bless

He better be careful though, he may have fuck you money, he doesn't have fuck jew money. They could Cosby this dude easy. How many aspiring actresses and models has he fucked in his LA aerie? He better had filmed every encounter.

Imagine Notch And Elon Musk forming an alliance to tear apart the mainstream media.

mfw a fedora tipping neckbeard is literally /ourguy/

Attached: 1540327841636.jpg (399x225, 25K)

I wish he would take some responsibility and use his money and influence to start unfuck shit. he could start with his fat ass.

He’s always posted here. I’m pretty sure he got the original concept for Minecraft from some /v/irgins

>He's smart enough to write code, he's clearly smart enough to see the basic truth of current events.
uhhhhhhhhh user? do you even work in tech? you'd see how insane that statement was if you did. being "smart enough to write code" means you either fall into two camps:

1. you're an ultra-realist and probably redpilled
2. you're so disconnected from reality that you're as far left as they come

What are the odds that Notch is the one posting these threads?

That fat ass owes us something, he should buy Jow Forums and pay for the site for all eternity.

Can't spend that money when you're dead.

The guy has always been intelligent, way above the average Swede.

>When did he become so redpilled?

When he started going on Jow Forums a decade ago.

I like Hiroshimoot.

Actually I'm pretty sure none. As I recall he was quite bitter that even after he got rich, attractive women still didn't want to fuck him. It's not the 80s anymore, why would they fuck a rich ugly man when they can fuck chad and just get a rich sugar daddy to buy them a macbook in return for some giggles over a Starbucks?

and this lol

You don’t have to be really smart to write code.
Also he chose java.

Attached: image.jpg (600x894, 337K)

this is the shit i tell metal jesus

Ain't that the truth. To be rich enough to speak your mind freely. That's the dream.

He always was
this

Think about how hard it is to trust a woman when you DON'T have two billion dollars.

You have to be smart to be successful at it and he is.
How the fuck did he become rich because of 4channel? I want to be a billionaire too.

He made autistic Legos.

Minecraft basically started on /v/. In 2009 there would be daily hype threads about the weekly updates Notch was putting out, back when the game was in very early development and made by Notch only. Notch himself would often post in them to answer questions and stuff.

>c shit
>beautiful and cleanly designed
>base instead of super
a language for based boys indeed

Attached: 1511286297889.jpg (608x402, 45K)

He calls out sjws all the time someone post that screencap of the indie feminist dev asking for money

>why would modern thots fuck a rich ugly man
Because they are honeypots being paid to fuck ugly rich guys, so (((they))) have leverage over the ugly rich guy if he ever becomes a problem.

he seems pretty much a creature of his environment. this isn't a beast like a Bezos or an old money kike.

Many people on the right get banned from patreon and paypal. And server farms would probably not allow to host a self programmed alternative with a wider overton-window.

Couldn't Notch become the messiah who sets up a server farm and hosts an alternative to those services?

Attached: server-farm.jpg (620x260, 58K)

If he is listening, he could rally personal donations, even through 1980's style money orders to make this happen. A strong and intelligent enough plan can and will make this happen. From what I understand, though, from a video from maybe 6 months ago from him, he is doing this, or something something similar.

he just said there is an agenda against white men. isn't this enough for a bloke with a lot to lose atm famalam? I'm sure he'll say all men.

Who the fuck is that

Notch is the founder/previous owner of Minecraft. Microsoft bought it for $2.5 billion. He is the right wing soros, the freedom wing if you will at the very least.

You can't Cosby someone that doesn't interact with women who aren't already paid to fuck.

>right wing soros
how about some dude with a twitter checkmark and an ameribucks account with nine zeros?

yea, you're right.

The dude got lucky. He made a very successful autism stimulator. He's not some visionary or defendant of free speech. He simply doesn't give a shit and knows that nothing anyone can say or do will be able to hurt his billions.

when he got ALIMONY'd like the pathetic cuck he and all alt-righters are

shoo jew!

Attached: Captain Israel Vs Foreskin Man.jpg (612x792, 385K)

Fuck you money can afford $2000 an hour. You can't metooed when you have a receipt

do you remember when the sjw gaming new sites kept accusing him of hiring attractive dancing girls to go to his parties? he denied it over and over and there was never any proof.. yet they persisted...

There are two kinds of people I tend to see. The ones who see it and speak out and those who see it but learn to ignore for preserving their social status.

>You can't metooed when you have a receipt

kek

Notch - Elon Team up When?

what kind of faggot would use money to be around thots? Tar and feather him even if it isn't true, because you know he wants it

>those who see it but learn to ignore for preserving their social status.
those are the people most responsible now, normies voted in right wing parties, begging for it to end, they made it worse because they put money and the most craven cowardice ahead of the well being of the west