China: Canada will suffer consequences if Huawei CFO not released

Mason Bennett
Mason Bennett

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46494935
Will the leafs listen to the chinks or mutts?

Attached: Screenshot-20181208-181732.jpg (306 KB, 1069x1071)

All urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46494935
youtube.com/watch?v=_YC3sTbAPcU
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46494
liveleak.com/view?t=7d8_1507458579
twitter.com/jnessy_/status/1052039209211461632
theregister.co.uk/2012/02/15/nortel_breach/
theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/destroying-america-it-is-being-projected-that-the-u-s-national-debt-will-hit-99-trillion-dollars-by-2048
thewashingtonstandard.com/in-the-past-12-months-us-national-debt-has-increased-by-1-271-trillion/
zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-06/trump-reportedly-unaware-huawei-extradition-request-xi-dinner-while-trudeau-knew
theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/why-are-food-prices-rising-so-fast
usnewsbeat.com/2018/03/21/land-of-the-rich-home-of-the-poor-americas-poverty-crisis/
newser.com/story/201408/majority-of-public-school-students-in-us-are-poor.html
newser.com/story/231655/500k-us-homes-cant-afford-plumbing.html
newser.com/story/254592/from-white-collar-to-without-a-home-eviction-in-the-us.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/debt-slaves-7-out-of-10-americans-believe-that-debt-is-a-necessity-in-their-lives/
theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/debt-cancer-more-than-80-percent-of-american-adults-owe-somebody-else-money

Jonathan Clark
Jonathan Clark

$10 they let her go tomorrow.

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

I wouldn't even bet that much

Christian Wilson
Christian Wilson

Canada won't let her go. They will extradite her to the U.S. and then the U.S. will let her go because they are chinese puppets.

Brandon Nguyen
Brandon Nguyen

Oh, the Chinese are mad at me. I'm so scared! Oh, the Chinese!

Justin Hill
Justin Hill

isnt canada basically a chinese province anyway

Ryder Martin
Ryder Martin

It’s co-owned by the U.S. and China.

Caleb Cox
Caleb Cox

Ms Meng, Huawei's chief financial officer and daughter of the firm's founder, is accused of breaking US sanctions on Iran.
Oh no, how dare they have business relations that we don't agree with! Has it ever occured to you, that sanctions are bad for everyone?

I grew up in a town that was selling centrifuges and other dual use tech to Iraq and Iran. Guess what happened to these companies after mutts forced Germany to back their sanctions. pic related was forged in Germany. The hardware in 'WMD' plants mutts keep bombing comes from German companies, Iran were great customers and no, they're not actually villains that plot to nuke the world. They're trying to develop their country.

Jose Nguyen
Jose Nguyen

memory hole reminder!
the cash-for-visa scandal involving Tony Rodham. At least one of the visa applications was for a vice president of Huawei Technologies, a Chinese telecom company that has been accused of spying on American industries, pirating American technologies and providing crucial equipment to our enemies. Huawei has been trying for years to do business in the U.S., but we won't let it in because of its history of cyber spying and reported closeness to the Chinese military. But Tony was all too happy to help Huawei.

Charles Moore
Charles Moore

Attached: file.png (207 KB, 500x357)

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

rope day approaches

Juan Nguyen
Juan Nguyen

In this day and age, why does anyone trust the Chinese and allow them free access to their countries and businesses? They're all spies, stealers of industrial and state secrets and perpetrators of industrial espionage

Aiden Powell
Aiden Powell

Lmao Mehmet is mad

Attached: A62C62A8-3B68-4996-BBE4-7B7493C55AFC.gif (639 KB, 765x759)

Wyatt Rodriguez
Wyatt Rodriguez

HOW THE FUCK did leafistan come to the conclusion this was a good idea?
or is something else going on with the lady chinaman...

Hudson Scott
Hudson Scott

She runs part of Huawei spy network. For some reason everyone is seems to have forgotten they're a named global spy network at this point.

Thomas Wright
Thomas Wright

Why was she even arrested for breaking some bullshit kike law of another country? This is some next level Jewry. It's like Canada asking for islamophobes living in America to get extradited for hate speech. I don't fucking get it.

Carter Phillips
Carter Phillips

Yes, it's Turks running these small and medium German high tech companies that get crushed by sanctions. Mutts are guarantors of free trade and would never abuse foreign policy to eliminate competition.

he thinks there are no backdoors in Korean, European or American hardware

Joshua Garcia
Joshua Garcia

Sounds like we should bomb Germany too.

Jayden Williams
Jayden Williams

Hypothetically China would destroy Canada if not for the US

Attached: 1477649459028.jpg (22 KB, 333x441)

Aiden James
Aiden James

Based chunks pls bomb canada

Cooper Martin
Cooper Martin

Wow fag so is apple and Google. I'd rather the chinks spy on me than the NSA or an American company. No chink has ever called me a neo nazi white supremacist.

Aaron Barnes
Aaron Barnes

*chinks

Isaac Gomez
Isaac Gomez

I think Canada should just end the abusive relationship with China. It started out well yet China's parents for the sake of "having face" it Canada jump through hoops and moved the goal posts many times. China's parents were pleased as they get to brag to their other relatives that they were the boss. Canada on the other hand cant help but feel that they had a long relationship. Sure there were hard times, the benefits however on paper were just telling and Canada felt it was making a wise choice and that China one day may get ot be more sensitive to its needs. Canada's parents also have a stake, they firmly believe that Canada should just "shut it" and realise that they were set for for life and they could figure out the rest later. After all Canada's parents too liked to boast to their relatives that they were something and talked about the how much money their in-law was making. China has promised Canada that they had a future and could make a life together. It made sense to Canada until deep down Canada felt something was wrong and that the honeymoon had been long gone. Its up to you Canada, just saying.

Nathan Evans
Nathan Evans

Based Czech, China obsessed boomer btfo

Adrian Campbell
Adrian Campbell

Because you leafs are our bitches, that’s why.

Jackson King
Jackson King

their neighbor, largest trading partner, and country with the world's largest military AND 40% of the world's guns
backwater chinks who are one banking crash away from total oblivion
hmmmm

Lincoln Ortiz
Lincoln Ortiz

That oughta scare the shit outta those chinks

Attached: 1477835221312.gif (1.05 MB, 400x244)

Blake Jenkins
Blake Jenkins

china having one of its colonies rebelling
lel

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

100,000+ Iraqis found in mass graves
”Ve see no problem vith this, sell them another centrifuge” -German user

You Krauts never change...

Jose Long
Jose Long

As a matter of law we have to extradite her as we have extradition treaties with the US.
Hopefully she’s held accountable for her blatant fraudulent trading. The fact that the Chinese government is accused of using spyware in their software further exonerates her of any mercy especially in the eyes of Canadian law.

Justin Price
Justin Price

Imagine that someday Chinese allies would be arresting American top CEOs and US ex-generals who travel around the world and then get sentenced in China. This is the future you going to see if you are younger than 30 years old.

Samuel Ortiz
Samuel Ortiz

Based China Fuck Israel Fuck USA And Fuck Canada

Bentley Flores
Bentley Flores

Now why were the Iraqis in mass graves again? Oh yeah, it's because you mutts funded them to attack Iran. Stupid, jewish mutt.

Attached: 1541421553676.jpg (55 KB, 777x777)

Wyatt Russell
Wyatt Russell

that's gay

John Taylor
John Taylor

the Chinese government is accused of using spyware
without any proof. Americans are just afraid that if people start using Chinese software, they wouldn't have backdoors into it that they always have. Americans been caught spying on its top allies like Germany, you think they not spying on Canada? They only care about their monopoly on spyware, not about your safety. The fact that they can lose ability to break into anyone's computer with NSA tech, fuels their hatred and fear of Chinese tech.

Parker Brooks
Parker Brooks

Tiananmen square protests.
Rip, the Chinese are coming to cut your internet connection now.

Noah Jenkins
Noah Jenkins

NONE CAN WITHSTAND THE TRUE MIGHT AND FURY OF THE CANADIAN GALACTIC EMPIRE

William Thompson
William Thompson

We are basically arresting her on behalf of America for Israel, I say let her go, none of our business.

Connor Barnes
Connor Barnes

t. bourgeoisie imperialism plox

Do you even into communism?

Owen Butler
Owen Butler

HOW DO THEY EVEN KNOW THIS IS HUAWEIS DAUGHTER WHEN ALL ROOK SAME I WONDER
very suspicious. they could take literally any chinese person and say its any other chinese person and nobody would know any different. i think the chinese themselves tell each other apart by sense of smell

Anthony Brown
Anthony Brown

Well it’s been proven that both the US and China have backdoors into most communication services. I’d prefer if governments respected user privacy. The US, China, and even Canada arent void of criticism eith regards to violating user privacy.

Chase Baker
Chase Baker

*China*
A meme country that doesn't even exist.

Ahahaha

Attached: roc.jpg (133 KB, 720x573)

Alexander King
Alexander King

They want to discredit Huawei so that they can take over the development of 5G networks for themselves.

Bentley Nelson
Bentley Nelson

without any proof
Did you miss the recent fiasco with Supermicro having compromised Chinese sourced hardware in their supplychain?

James Watson
James Watson

canada is a five eyes country

that means canada spies on the us on behalf of the us and vice versa in order to get around laws against domestic spying.

Carson Robinson
Carson Robinson

because you have an extradition agreement with the US and she is allegedly involved in a scheme that tricked firms that do business in the US into investing into ventures that, unbeknownst to these investors, are linked to an Iranian telecommunications firm.

Nathaniel Price
Nathaniel Price

Centrifuges don't kill people, people do. As if you needed more than machetes or small arms to butcher Kurds.

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

no proof
what is the Supermicro scandal

Michael Diaz
Michael Diaz

trust weedman with their elite's national investment in both realty and oil
canada too retarded to export oil
trudeau caves to trump under slightest pressure
all chinese money has been placed in vindictive US' powerless vassal state
"chinks supersmart master race"

lmao

Attached: tpp.png (267 KB, 500x767)

Xavier Perry
Xavier Perry

maybe we will giver her back when china stops abducting our citizens who visit china

Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez

nah fuck em

Daniel Morales
Daniel Morales

BASED AND REDPILLED!

HOW DARE SOMEONE IN CHINA ALLEGEDLY ACCIDENTALLY TECHNICALLY VIOLATE ISRAELS SANCTIONS SANCTIONS! THIS MEANS WAR RIGHT FELLOW GOYIM?

#MAGA

Jonathan Martin
Jonathan Martin

China would destroy Canada if not for the US
Well, that and the fact that they don't have an ocean-going navy.

Isaiah Clark
Isaiah Clark

someone at a company tried to get rid of some old used shit that allegedly would have ended up with some Made in China printers with a American brand sticker on them in Iran and Jews chimped out
scandal

Samuel Davis
Samuel Davis

What are you talking about?

Jason Evans
Jason Evans

Attached: odin's-eye.jpg (145 KB, 617x793)

John Morris
John Morris

chinese government has decided that all chinks irregardless of where they were born are the property of the chinese government. chinese canadians have to be careful visiting china because they might not be allowed to come back. im sure you think its a good thing, and im not a fan of how many chinks are in canada. but at the same time those are our chinks not theirs so china can fuck off, they have enough of their own chinks they dont need to steal ours. they probably take our best chinks too.

Julian Wright
Julian Wright

China propaganda nice try Chang. Something like that would never happen with our greatest allies chips and Mossads long arm the CIA would never just spy on his own citizens and get mad when some foreign company doesnt cooperate building in backdoors for "national security" into their hardware.

Gavin Thompson
Gavin Thompson

They call you stupid white pig at your back

Blake Parker
Blake Parker

i'm russian, you arabic mormon

Parker Hill
Parker Hill

Maybe some bar skank in the pokey with her will shank her in the temple.

Camden Carter
Camden Carter

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=_YC3sTbAPcU

Attached: 1498135800341.png (334 KB, 627x800)

Christopher Rodriguez
Christopher Rodriguez

Well, if that's true you can be sure they're keeping the best chinks. Never heard of it though, do you have any sources?

Levi Morgan
Levi Morgan

Canada is a designated safe heaven handing out passports to active criminals and criminals in recruiting (tax evasion, "moderate" terrorism, spying and colluding with Anglo regimes, bribery etc) from China on behalf of Amerimutts and cry victim when "their citizens" "rights" are "violated" when the criminals get caught while eaving the country.

Ayden Watson
Ayden Watson

Free dragon dildos for all.

Wyatt Miller
Wyatt Miller

Are the Chinese the Jews of Canada?

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

Thanks for the info Alireza

John Jackson
John Jackson

There's multiple types of "Jews" in Canada. Chinese go through our economy like a used tampon to make money and may sleep with politicians behind our backs. Dairy cartel actively influence politicians explicitly. There's also actual Jews like Trudeau's advisor Gerald Butts, who is basically the real Prime Minister of our country (we all know that Trudeau is nothing more than a prettyboy figurehead).

Benjamin King
Benjamin King

i heard about it watching china uncensored on youtube. cant remember which video. good channel though, same dude also does america uncovered. seems to be a low key trump fan ever since the trade war began.

the idea bothers me, that china is so arrogant they think our chinks belong to them. and any canadian chink that hates the chinese government might get in trouble in china and not be allowed to come back, hence what i said about them taking our best chinks.

Jeremiah Flores
Jeremiah Flores

Fucking Marxists man

Michael Hall
Michael Hall

Which was criticised by the companies that were listed as suffered parties in that review. As the proof, they could just show you some hardware, but it was just words. Not a single material proof and link of origin and function.

Jaxson Adams
Jaxson Adams

The dumb fucking politicians in this country actually think they can stick it to the USA in a trade battle. 64% of the GDP is trade, gee I fucking wonder who most of the trading happens with? And the USMCA explicitly forbids forming a trade deal with China. If Trudeau lets this bitch go he should hang for high treason.

Owen Brown
Owen Brown

Not a single day goes by now when Trudeau and his group of incompetent buffoons doesn't fuck something up. If any fellow leafs reading this voted for him, you deserve a slow, painful death.

Zachary Clark
Zachary Clark

Cucknada's housing market depends on the Chinese to survive at the ridiculous bubble levels it currently has. Canada will bend over backwards for China and quietly release her, they know who has the bigger dick. Get cucked by the chinese once again leafs.

Ethan Peterson
Ethan Peterson

it just shows how little respect the chinese government has for canada and every other country. we say this man is canadian then he is canadian not the property of chinese government. the arrogant fucks i hate china so much.

jokes on them though when all real estate bubble in canada pops and all these chinks are left holding the bags. top laugh

Angel Adams
Angel Adams

Nice copium cucknadian

Asher Robinson
Asher Robinson

whoops mixed up some fake news, there is so much

some "former" Jewish Israeli intelligence worker told some reporters chips that were never actually used where he worked were comprimised by China without ANY proof
buy Intel goyim!
has been so far denied as baseless and ridiculous technical unsavy story by anyone involved including people FALSELY cited as whitness and has not sparked any sort of investigations
proof

Parker Hughes
Parker Hughes

i heard about it watching china uncensored
good channel
kek 90% of their audience are retarded Pajeets that unironically buy this clickbait bullshit. you may as well just smear feeces into your face and call it a day.

Also we have IDs here

Parker Torres
Parker Torres

Happy haunaka

Brayden Taylor
Brayden Taylor

youre en edgelord and everything you say makes people cringe even if they sometimes agree with you

Easton Richardson
Easton Richardson

what will the faggot drama teacher do
you really have to ask?

Nicholas Roberts
Nicholas Roberts

Also we have IDs here
i didnt know what you meant by this but now i see your confusion. i was respondng to my own post to elaborate upon earlier remarks i made. i wasnt pretending to be multiple posters. lol fucking moron

Xavier Kelly
Xavier Kelly

Which was criticised by the companies that were listed as suffered parties in that review.
No shit. They all stand to lose billions and potentially face legal action if it was publicly known that China had compromised their servers at the hardware level. We have physical evidence of a server being compromised via a different chip hidden in the ethernet port of a server at a US telecom, the only thing in dispute right now is if Bloomberg's purported chip hidden on the motherboard of the server exists. Considering they've refused to retract their story as Super Micro's stock price spirals downward it's pretty likely they're confident in their reporting or they'd be very concerned about being sued.

Josiah Cruz
Josiah Cruz

China won't do shit, Canada is (((americas))) whore.

Sebastian Morgan
Sebastian Morgan

Sell shit to Iran, the enemy of Israel
Get fucked by Five Eyes in the ass
Sure thing good goys

Noah Gutierrez
Noah Gutierrez

#BREAKING #BREAKING #URGENT
Trudeau has made a full agreement to release Meng Wanzhou the CBC has just announced. Trudeau made the announcement just minutes ago. Ordering the RCMP to release Wanzhou immedialty. Trudeau stated that he longer considered Trump a "legitimate President" and that in new year it was likely house democrats would impeach him. A deal was reached with China to trade Wanzhou for additional supplies of chink and nigger cum, as well as three new black bulls for Trudeau.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46494

Attached: 1543640310443.jpg (58 KB, 491x675)

Nicholas Thompson
Nicholas Thompson

I want heavy Canadian trade blockage and asset freezes which kills off Trudeau.
Dozens of Chinese billionaires have gone missing in the last decade, the west can’t handle Asian success and must destroy it just like japan.

Joseph Rivera
Joseph Rivera

We also have evidence or NSA backdoors in Intel chipsets. How about we calm down and stop trusting our black box infrastructure? Industrial espionage is a fact of life. You beat it by assuming that everything is compromised and designing your architectures accordingly.

John Hernandez
John Hernandez

you are absolutely correct. asian failures have nothing to do with asian economies or politicians. its all an evil plot by those meddling americans. please accept this apology on behalf of all cucknadians and continue pumping chinese commie up our asses, I see you are now full since it is coming out your mouth, dont worry trudeau will take all access chink and nigger cum for guzzling purposes

Nicholas Ortiz
Nicholas Ortiz

I think a lot of these guys post out of Canada now

Alexander Kelly
Alexander Kelly

Canada is literally a Chinese sattelite state, dog fucker.

Hudson Moore
Hudson Moore

As much as people joke about Canada being a Chinese puppet state in reality we're an American puppet state so there's a snowballs chance in hell we're letting her go.

Kayden Murphy
Kayden Murphy

Don't give a shit, US said you shouldn't deal with them, either stand up to the US or don't deal with them
trying to swipe it under the rug only leads to this kind of situations

Dominic Rogers
Dominic Rogers

Nothing in the universe is infinite. Even souls are finite. There’s only so much soul to be divided among mankind. China has so many """people""" that there aren’t enough souls for everyone. In fact, the vast majority of Chinese don’t have a soul at all. That is why the Chinese are so susceptible to sudden deaths and mass genocides by famine, disease, disaster, and enslavement. They’re literally a counterfeit people whose lives have no value. They’re the fake watches and illegal DVDs of the human race. They’re not even eligible for heaven or hell or reincarnation.

liveleak.com/view?t=7d8_1507458579

twitter.com/jnessy_/status/1052039209211461632

Attached: Kung-poo.webm (2.85 MB, 224x400)

Luke Myers
Luke Myers

Chinks are an eternal slave race. The mere fact that nobody in China batted an eye when Xi Jinpig removed his term limits is quite telling. Chinks literally want to be enslaved and told what they can and can't do. China will never beat the West. Every time shit goes south in China, what do they do? Do chinks try to fix the root of the problem? Nope. They allow their country to go to shit until a new dominant master "unites" them. Basically, they just sit around doing nothing (besides massacring each other by the tens of millions and feasting upon human corpses like the triple niggers they are) until a new master shows up to lord over them. Doesn't matter if the new master is a chink or a foreigner, because as long as he has power, he will be obeyed. Chinks want to be enslaved. No, they NEED to be enslaved. The burden of independence is simply too overwhelming for them. Being enslaved is the only way they know how to function as a society without resorting to chaos and cannibalism.

Chinks are the most easily controlled and brainwashed people in the world. That's why Chinese nationalism is such a big thing, and even overseas chinks defend their motherland despite enjoying all the benefits of not actually living there. If you're an overseas chink nationalist reading this, ask yourself why you even defend your motherland in the first place. You just do... right? It comes naturally, right? Bingo. That's because you are a member of the Chinese slave race. Your ancestors were slaves, your grandparents were slaves, your parents were slaves, and so are you. You can take a slave out of China, but you can't take the slave out of a Chinese. Imagine that. Living in the West and having the liberty of independent thought... yet, you're STILL controlled by China. You're simply incapable of independent thought. You're a slave.

Attached: 1527112945535.png (209 KB, 800x1672)

Jaxon Rogers
Jaxon Rogers

That's fine, calling me a stupid white pig won't get me fired from my job

Michael Jenkins
Michael Jenkins

Beyond that Canada also has been waiting a long time to get revenge on Huawei for stealing Canadian IP from companies like Nortel and driving them out of business by underselling them. So fuck Huawei and fuck the Chinese state that let them rob their way to the top and want to use their meager influence to bully Canada into releasing a criminal.

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

china offing it’s own executives
Canadian education reaching American standards I see.

Oliver Mitchell
Oliver Mitchell

Canada stands up to Saudi carpet riders
Canada stands up to China

I love how Americans use mental gymnastics to justify how even liberal governed Canada has more fucking balls than the entire trump administration has had in years

tfw Trudeau is less of a cuck than drumpfie

Attached: 63DB259A-6AF5-40AA-AEFF-7D55CD8A4D9F.jpg (76 KB, 899x1599)

Jeremiah Rodriguez
Jeremiah Rodriguez

Note... you have more Chinese than us per capita and you're far more beholden to them economically.

Alexander Rogers
Alexander Rogers

Huawei is getting a lot of press is Australia. They are trying to buy massive amounts of infrastructure. It's clearly a front for the chink government

Carter Miller
Carter Miller

The Jews are the Jews of Canada. We're almost as ZOGed as you are.

Lincoln Richardson
Lincoln Richardson

leafs should execute her

Leo Cooper
Leo Cooper

And the United States is an Israeli satellite state.

Justin Ross
Justin Ross

You are a neo nazi white supremacist.

Lucas Barnes
Lucas Barnes

How about we calm down and stop trusting our black box infrastructure?
That's not realistic and probably not even possible. If devices are compromised at the hardware level then it's compromised and no amount of software will change that. The only alternative would be some kind of open source project where it's trivial to confirm by design that changes haven't been made to a specific device but that alone would be a monumental challenge requiring massive amounts of resources that would be unrealistic to obtain for a program run and built by volunteers.

Adam Scott
Adam Scott

These are US sanctions. Huawei is not an American company and China doesn't support sanctions against Iran.

Blake Wright
Blake Wright

More on this

theregister.co.uk/2012/02/15/nortel_breach/

Chinas success in the telecom industry was built off of robbing Canada. Many people in Canada have forgotten about this but I haven't. These execs crying about how they're not above the law of the countries they operate in can go fuck themselves. Better to have relations with America and their companies like Cisco, Juniper, and Apple who at the very least don't have the gall to perpetrate mass scale theft of Canadian trade secrets.

Owen Perez
Owen Perez

We block Huawei from doing anything. They can't even scratch their asshole without the government getting involved and telling them to fuck off. You fags rolled out the red carpet. You're a chink proxy, we just sell them iron ore and university degrees

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

It's bad. But they are cheating, even the EU doesn't want to deal with them or speak up on their behalf.

Jack Campbell
Jack Campbell

Right, that's why there's a ton of mosques and barely any synagogues. It's totally why there's 3 Islamic centers in the city I live in and the nearest synagogue is over an hour and a half away.

Lincoln Scott
Lincoln Scott

/thread

Never trust anything from America, the world leaders of tyranny, surveillance, spyware, maliciousness and deceit.

Nathaniel Campbell
Nathaniel Campbell

Chinks were a mistake.

Carson Wood
Carson Wood

They just arrested a top executive you gas huffing bogan. Go away.

Anthony Cruz
Anthony Cruz

Maybe..
It was a forced relationship which we want to end immediately.

Nolan Anderson
Nolan Anderson

canadians will rise up. they wont stand for one of their own being locked up by trudeau

Attached: index.jpg (10 KB, 280x180)

Austin Harris
Austin Harris

nobody in China batted an eye
I joined the riot to be very honest. Many university students resent it as hell.

President for life is the final form of dictatorship here. Xi himself literally launched a coup to attain this goal. Political Bureau of the Central Committee of the CPC has no choice at this point.

Also I know you hate China with blazing passion but please don't cite liveleak as a citation. You can find those videos from every corner on thie planet.

Parker Ross
Parker Ross

They're even more entrenched in taking over the New Zealand political establishment because it's the soft underbelly of the five eyes intelligence alliance. Australia is the next softest target.

Bentley Baker
Bentley Baker

We are obligated to give her to the states, we almost always extradite criminals wanted in the states, and they do the same for us, we aren't going to break that implicit agreement because China's feelings are hurt. Anyone assuming we are going to release her is totally fucking clueless.

Samuel Lopez
Samuel Lopez

HAHAHAH fucking China always trying to wave their nonexistent dicks around. Fuck off Chang, you won't do shit you pussies.

Joseph Wright
Joseph Wright

If Trudeau lets her go
Cringe and bluepilled

If Trudeau locks her up
Based and redpilled

[spoiler]Maybe he'll even have a chance to win the next election.[/spoiler]

Evan Barnes
Evan Barnes

Yes, those Islamic people have a HUGE impact on the politics, economy and culture of Canada... NOT

Nobody says Jews are numerically a big group anywhere - even the US. But Canada has more per capita than anyone outside of the US.

Adrian Moore
Adrian Moore

No you can't. China is unique in its soulless disregard for human life.

David Johnson
David Johnson

Lol, calling us cucks. Even Trudeau stood up to Saudi Arabia and in almost the exact situation Trumps kissed SA ass. Go fuck yourself fatso.

Tyler Sullivan
Tyler Sullivan

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

Austin Fisher
Austin Fisher

Canada stands up to China by extraditing chink at the bequest of US government to the US.
US has no balls, mental gymnastics, etc.
You`re literally doing our bidding and your cucked president says your fed gov doesnt have anything to do in extradition (kek)

Reminder you only became a soveirgn country in 1982...

Jacob Wright
Jacob Wright

When retards post on Jow Forums

Jackson Taylor
Jackson Taylor

canada does something based for once
Jow Forums finds a way to be against it
America doesn't deserve its greatest ally.

Oliver Parker
Oliver Parker

But she's not even a Canadian national. Canada literally arrested a foreigner for breaking the law of another country. This is fucking disgusting, what's next, America is going to ask for the extradition of Canadians who boycott Israel?

Adrian Martin
Adrian Martin

I just think that worrying about Huawei hardware in your 5G network but pretending that Ericsson or Samsung is 100% safe is a fundamentally wrong approach.

Blake Adams
Blake Adams

It’s co-owned by the U.S. and China.

Not true . That's what they said about your mother .

David Peterson
David Peterson

Let's see how long before she is released and cucktreu and begging for forgiveness from your chink overlords

Landon Lewis
Landon Lewis

I'm sorry Chang, but he's not wrong.

Jackson Carter
Jackson Carter

have you ever seen people talking about this situation on twitter? The replies are covered in obvious Chinese shill accounts, it's fucking hilarious

Gavin Butler
Gavin Butler

You won't find another major player as the replacement for your current biggest staple commodity buyer. You guys can keep distant with CCP but trading under the table will continuously happen.

Kayden Hall
Kayden Hall

Looks like I struck a nerve. I know leaf, the truth hurts.

Henry Powell
Henry Powell

They are going to make China release the virus

Liam Cruz
Liam Cruz

We extradite OUR citizens... this lady isn't even a Canadian.

Adrian Bennett
Adrian Bennett

Sorry bro. My Internet connection is very stable.

Josiah Davis
Josiah Davis

Don't worry we will release her and give her an appology and a few million for the inconvenience we may have caused

Attached: tpb4pm.jpg (30 KB, 480x360)

Logan Watson
Logan Watson

Iranian people aren't villians but their government is evil sadists who need to be killed for the good of their country.

Austin Allen
Austin Allen

It started by an ex PLA general. They are the chinese gov 100%

Hudson Rivera
Hudson Rivera

No need. They're doing a good enough job of that themselves.

Brandon Collins
Brandon Collins

literally

But it's a fact that Israel >OWNS the US .

Attached: trump-DtYfSz2U0AA9oQ3.jpg (123 KB, 1125x760)

Gavin Jackson
Gavin Jackson

I would like to apologize on behalf of all canadians for this travesty. Clearly the Chinese are a marginalized minority being exploited by evil white patriarchal Canadians. Please continue pumping chink cum up our asses.

Gavin Thomas
Gavin Thomas

Fuck off Arab stink nigger. Islam is gay.

Christian Perry
Christian Perry

I'd actually rather have China for a neighbor.

Landon Carter
Landon Carter

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门 1989年4月15日天安门广场

Jordan Rodriguez
Jordan Rodriguez

You Muslims have no grounds to call anyone else a mutt.

Colton Jackson
Colton Jackson

stupid chinese. they don't even know how to proxy war correctly.

Christian Long
Christian Long

germany still helping to destroy jews
Based

Isaiah Hernandez
Isaiah Hernandez

muh iran
I hope they let her go, fuck the ZOG and fuck Israel.

Attached: 1509977356584.jpg (9 KB, 200x313)

Lincoln James
Lincoln James

Reminder nothing will happen.

Michael Garcia
Michael Garcia

If you can visit here on your vacation and explore here on your own. I literally never see liveleak things happen here in real life. We do have a lot of problem and an insane government but things are not that bad.

Ethan Flores
Ethan Flores

If we were just going to cave in to Chinese demands in the first place we would have never arrested her at all. We knew there would be backlash from China, we arrested her anyway, I know our government is retarded but they are not THAT retarded, they knew China would be mad beforehand.

She is going to be extradited, it's not like we acted before considering the very obvious consequences.

Jordan Moore
Jordan Moore

the truth hurts.

Attached: trump-oy-vey-DkOkr4HU4AALsPd.jpg (122 KB, 856x800)

Ayden Parker
Ayden Parker

actually china has the highest rate per capita of anti government protest in the world

our media and their media just dont talk about it and neither do we

maybe we should

the chinese fucking hate their government

Thomas Morales
Thomas Morales

I am really interest in where this meme comes from. Every zoomer here know everything listed in your comment. It's just a little bit sensitive in public.

Lucas Ramirez
Lucas Ramirez

I don't give a shit, anyone with half a brain knows this is the case. I also know the cucknadians are at the mercy of the chinese to keep their crap economy floating.

Alexander Brown
Alexander Brown

BTW Meng is a Canadian citizen

Robert Myers
Robert Myers

anyone is a canadian citizen
Trudeau is trying to "repatriate" "birthright Canadians" that have never set foot on Canadian soil.

you dilute that shit so hard it becomes meaningless

Owen Price
Owen Price

Apparently the Great Firewall disallows certain words. Probably not true but it's said that any Chinese citizen whose computer has those words is extradited and fed to lions.

陡壁!

Wyatt Brown
Wyatt Brown

The US sanctions Iran and supports the Saudis. Either sanction both or stop pretending that these sanctions are anything but a scharade. They're both aggressive regional powers that fight proxy wars but while the Iranian population is struggling thanks to sanctions the Saudis are free to spread their Sunni extremism all over the world.

it's bad to sell Arabs absurdly expensive giant swords

Attached: 1527535729575.jpg (84 KB, 563x659)

Josiah Wilson
Josiah Wilson

I agree but the situation here is that China tried to play the same game as the US and got caught so while it might be hypocritical of the US to rake them over the coals for how they operate because they're doing the same thing the Chinese knew the rules of the game when they decided to play and shouldn't be complaining now.

Grayson Ross
Grayson Ross

commies never change
same shit with Russia and Putin

Benjamin Torres
Benjamin Torres

Hey they also voted to still serve the queen so the British own part of it too.

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

We have no right to command other government to do anything. CCP has sort of delusions of their international influence. I am sorry for those cunts.

In fact they catch sensitive foreigners themselves here. It's not fair at all.

Also I bet Canada government won't cave to the "demand". The Five Eyes ally is behind you.

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

China isn't all that big a factor in the grand scheme of things...all memes aside (though Jow Forums never likes to put memes aside)

The US is umpteen times more relevant than China. It just that Chinese have settled a lot quite rapidly (as they have in California and Washington state)

David Foster
David Foster

china annexes canada, russia the usa.

John Evans
John Evans

I don't give a shit, anyone with half a brain knows this is the case. I also know the cucknadians are at the mercy of the chinese to keep their crap economy floating.

Good goy .

Speaking about crap economies ......Deficit wave incoming !

theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/destroying-america-it-is-being-projected-that-the-u-s-national-debt-will-hit-99-trillion-dollars-by-2048

thewashingtonstandard.com/in-the-past-12-months-us-national-debt-has-increased-by-1-271-trillion/

Attached: trump-AMERICA-(1).png (370 KB, 640x448)

Jackson Sullivan
Jackson Sullivan

That’s a woman?

Grayson Hughes
Grayson Hughes

Yes. I totally agree. Our current performance is not different from USSR & commie Eastern Europe shit. However there are some ethnic factors here making us more threatening.

John Cox
John Cox

Calling the CCP cunts
CHIA glow in the dark confirmed.

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

normally I'd support trading with Iran but fuck China in particular, it's kind of crap because there's a number of better reasons to imprison Chinese nationals but I'll take what I can get

Jonathan Jones
Jonathan Jones

Haha the "陡壁" is quite cute. CCP never care pleb. We actually know no shit what our government is doing.

Evan Ortiz
Evan Ortiz

Oh no, how dare they have business relations that we don't agree with!
After they agreed not to.

Tyler Nguyen
Tyler Nguyen

But what difference does it make if Xi is president for life? It's a one party system so Chinese people already don't have any say or choice in the matter, and no guns so uprising isn't going to happen unless the military is involved.

Also, I don't understand what the problem is with lifelong rulers. That's how most cultures were governed for most of history. All that should matter is whether or not that person is doing a good job. A temporary ruler like Macron, Merkel, or Obama can still do permanent damage. I don't think China should ever have democracy. I hope the CCP goes away but I'd rather see dynastic China return than some kind of Macron style multicultural cuckoldry.

Andrew Campbell
Andrew Campbell

The Canadian government probably had to choose between pissing off the US or pissing of China.

Adrian Morris
Adrian Morris

Japan's flag is a literal blown out asshole.
Let us keep it civil my warped mind friend.

Nathaniel Martinez
Nathaniel Martinez

Nobody verbally abuses white people more than our own pedophile white liberals.

Jose Mitchell
Jose Mitchell

What are you doing in Mexico, Boris? Did you go there for the warm climate and drinking culture or was it for a job?

Kevin Morris
Kevin Morris

one of the only decent things about the Trudeau government is that theyre telling these dingbat shitholes like authoritarian chinese dictatorships and brutal middle eastern monarchy dictatorships to fuck off

Tyler James
Tyler James

HA HA HA HA !!!!!!
TRUDEAU AND BOLTON KNEW ABOUT THE >ARREST BEFORE TRUMP!!
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS UP !!

zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-06/trump-reportedly-unaware-huawei-extradition-request-xi-dinner-while-trudeau-knew

Here's the first paragraph ...

As questions swirl over who knew what, when >before, during and after the historic Trump-Xi >dinner, we previously learned that National >Security Advisor John Bolton revealed that he >knew in advance that Canadian police were >preparing to arrest Huawei CFO Wanzhou >Meng, meaning that Bolton knew that Meng >was being taken into custody when he sat >down alongside President Trump for >Saturday's dinner trade talks with Chinese >President Xi Jinping.

And

So Trudeau knew a few days in advance, yet >Trump somehow had no idea what was going >on?

Indeed, it is rather impossible to believe that >the leader of Canada knew of such a major >operation, while the US president did not.

How come you burgers don't talk about this ??

Attached: TRUMP-CHINA-(4).png (579 KB, 640x536)

Benjamin Turner
Benjamin Turner

What a faggot!
Her company broke our export law and they did it with products made in the good old USA.
Now cough her up leaf, we have some justice to administer.

Jason Barnes
Jason Barnes

No they didn't. The US decided UNILATERALLY that no one should be allowed to do business with Iran.

Jose Reyes
Jose Reyes

Keep waiting. You will grow old before the US economy collapses. Funny enough, we might see a small recession but nothing like 2008. You on the other hand...

Anthony Rodriguez
Anthony Rodriguez

Now cough her up leaf, we have some justice to administer.

Yeah , just make sure Trump knows in advance

Hudson Cooper
Hudson Cooper

Based burgerbro. America will always be served justice.

Brody Russell
Brody Russell

Yeah, and SO!?
Do business with us you live with our rules.
Go ahead, suck some Iranian dick, that just means you can’t suck ours anymore and our perfectly circumcised dick feels much better in your mouth.
You will miss it!

Camden Sanchez
Camden Sanchez

azn detected

Brody Morales
Brody Morales

Keep waiting. You will grow old before the US economy collapses. Funny enough, we might see a small recession but nothing like 2008. You on the other hand...

If you say so ...

I find it funny that burgers think that their shit don't stink .

theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/why-are-food-prices-rising-so-fast

usnewsbeat.com/2018/03/21/land-of-the-rich-home-of-the-poor-americas-poverty-crisis/

newser.com/story/201408/majority-of-public-school-students-in-us-are-poor.html

newser.com/story/231655/500k-us-homes-cant-afford-plumbing.html

newser.com/story/254592/from-white-collar-to-without-a-home-eviction-in-the-us.html

thewashingtonstandard.com/debt-slaves-7-out-of-10-americans-believe-that-debt-is-a-necessity-in-their-lives/

theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/debt-cancer-more-than-80-percent-of-american-adults-owe-somebody-else-money

Attached: trump-Snip20180917-13-540x519.png (673 KB, 540x519)

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

/g/ fags BTFO!

Camden Gomez
Camden Gomez

it's so embarrassing how every american is so cucked and circumsized, even on Jow Forums

Attached: 14705910553220.jpg (38 KB, 480x454)

Owen Roberts
Owen Roberts

You're fucking dumb if you think China wouldn't take the first opportunity to invade America and rape everyone. And that opportunity may come very soon.

Kayden Clark
Kayden Clark

That is fine, I don't mind fucking chink chicks and ladyboys

Grayson Flores
Grayson Flores

Calm down Muhammad

Bentley Fisher
Bentley Fisher

Except they only told the Saudis to fuck off. I’m a Vancouverite and no politician is going to do shit about the chinks

Austin Richardson
Austin Richardson

Islamophobia
That's not a word. Shame that your legal system is enforcing Muslim anti-blasphemy laws. Your country really does need to be taken over by China. At least they know how to deal with Mudslimes.

Michael Bennett
Michael Bennett

What the fuck do you or any other yanks in this thread know about Iran?

Jace Jackson
Jace Jackson

The Iranian population is going to struggle as long as they have that shit government.

I don't like Saudi Arabia or want anything to do with them. Yes they should be allowed to fail, but I also don't care about them as much because most of the people in Saudi are just as bad as their government.

Gavin Lopez
Gavin Lopez

It's loose skin. You want your cock to look like an animal's?

Jayden Johnson
Jayden Johnson

so you're saying you won't get v&?
sad!

Dylan Lopez
Dylan Lopez

Based Japan
Islam really is a gay religion, in spite of all their protestations to the contrary. They like to molest boys and goats.

Caleb White
Caleb White

The Iranian population is going to struggle as long as they have that government they put in power with leaders they elect
FTFY you dumb isreali puppet. how about spewing some more talking points you heard on the teevee

Landon Richardson
Landon Richardson

No he's right. Islam is shit and the world woudl be better off if someone nuked mecca.

Luis Ortiz
Luis Ortiz

a rapidly declining Brazil 2.0 overrun with 78 iq human garbage
vs the future sole superpower
the noggin is joggin

Samuel Gomez
Samuel Gomez

It's a catch 22 situation for Canada. They either have to obey the US or they have to obey China. You can't just not obey.

Landon Roberts
Landon Roberts

Canada wins if China attacks us. Not memeing, this is next level intellect thinking that's true.

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

better not let daddy Trump see this, his best buttbuddies reside in Mecca

Brandon Reyes
Brandon Reyes

I'm still waiting for you to bring back the dynastic system.

Andrew Flores
Andrew Flores

lol

Benjamin Scott
Benjamin Scott

In America we have freedom of speech.

Levi Diaz
Levi Diaz

you make masta panda bear berri anglee

Jonathan Evans
Jonathan Evans

I'm not going based on what Israel says. I'm going based on what people from Iran have told me. It's a disgusting evil shit government. The only reason that the Iranian government is still there at all is because the populace has been disarmed. The government in Iran executes people who talk bad about them, and then bill their surviving family members for the bullets.

Chase Myers
Chase Myers

They’ll call you a 老外 if you ever show up in China

Attached: DF2EC403-663E-47FC-8EF7-A391119B5D26.jpg (306 KB, 2018x1024)

Ryder Sanders
Ryder Sanders

lmao sure you do
go outside and say nigger

Lincoln Wright
Lincoln Wright

Then why did saddam buy german mustard gas and nuclear technology from Siemens? :v

Evan Long
Evan Long

I'd actually rather be invaded by China than Mexico. If America does become majority hispanic I'm not going to stay here because I don't want to live in an Africa tier culture. I'll be packing up and moving somewhere like Singapore or Taiwan.

Luke Perry
Luke Perry

You’ve got a fascist memeflag, you shouldn’t care about free speech

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

Those sources
economiccollapseblog
Holy crap leaf.

Attached: 1540243433405.jpg (508 KB, 1392x1161)

Lincoln Campbell
Lincoln Campbell

neither does your country m8
you're a shadow of what you were 30-40 years ago

Justin Davis
Justin Davis

memeflag
Why don’t you show us who (((you))) really are, mr. divide-and-conquer

Landon Martin
Landon Martin

I'm half Iranian asshole, my father is a Bahai immigrant. The US government doesn't care about how the government acts only that they don't trade with USD and are not in debt to the world bank. It's not Americas job to be world policemen and sanctions hurt the Iranian people (who the US care even less about). How about showing your flag faggot

Ian Ross
Ian Ross

are the leafs going to fold?

Attached: 1470442040333.jpg (26 KB, 302x508)

Daniel Ortiz
Daniel Ortiz

man, you have a story must be told

Owen Harris
Owen Harris

authoritarians are beta subs, they care more about feeling dominated

Tyler Baker
Tyler Baker

man, forget about chinks and leaves

I want to hear your story

Thomas Torres
Thomas Torres

Tensions are hot because we are a vassal state to Israel you fucking brainlet.

Blake Taylor
Blake Taylor

of course they will

Brayden Peterson
Brayden Peterson

well, then it's a good thing we won't be trying that, isn't it?

With USMCA i believe we would have to cut any trade that canada cuts with china, so they definitely have our full support.

Could you imagine choosing a bunch of shifty slant eyes over the only country in the whole world that might genuinely be our friends? (not that trudaeu isn't trying to fuck the whole thing up for both of us.)

Jaxson Bailey
Jaxson Bailey

Ms Meng, Huawei's chief financial officer and daughter of the firm's founder, is accused of breaking US sanctions on Iran.
Oh no, how dare they have business relations that we don't agree with! Has it ever occured to you, that sanctions are bad for everyone?

I grew up in a town that was selling centrifuges and other dual use tech to Iraq and Iran. Guess what happened to these companies after America forced Ohio to back their sanctions. The hardware in 'WMD' plants Americana keep bombing comes from Ohio companies, Iran were great customers and no, they're not actually villains that plot to nuke the world. They're trying to develop their country.

Nolan Wood
Nolan Wood

://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46494935

I'm Canadian and I'm totally against this arrest.

She was arrest for violating a bullshit sanction with Iran.

Ryan Parker
Ryan Parker

german mustard gas
What you mean is chemicals that can be used to produce mustard gas
nuclear technology from Siemens
Iraq's nuclear deal was with France

Caleb White
Caleb White

This thread is going to be full of chink military intel (and it's a fact they browse Jow Forums) shilling but I just want to say, fuck the chinese insects.

Chase Peterson
Chase Peterson

Based

Attached: 1538407318170.png (148 KB, 332x332)

Kevin Jackson
Kevin Jackson

The US government
I'm talking about the Iranian government. IF your dad is from there then he can tell you how bad it is, and how it's going to stay shit until that government is gone. Even if more money flows into Iran the women are still going to have to wear hijabs, the police are still going kill peoples dogs, and the government is still going to execute people who disagree with their bullshit. You act like the situation there is somehow my fault or that of the US government. You can only blame the US for not supporting the Shah.

All the bad things that the government is doing will continue, sanctions or not, until that government is gone. Violent uprising is not possible because the people can't have guns. Even under the sanctions the Iranian government is still sponsoring foreign terrorist militias. Pretty pathetic.

Parker Robinson
Parker Robinson

we just need to seize Canada and make it part of America. It's obvious they can't run their own country.

Aaron Rivera
Aaron Rivera

Muh israel fud
Everyone but china and a few other countries are brainlet.

Levi Reyes
Levi Reyes

Never trust anything from America, the world leaders of tyranny, surveillance, spyware, maliciousness and deceit.

Well we invented everything so it's our god given right that we do with our inventions what ever the fuck we want, gayboy

99% of every meaningful thing around you was invented by an American. Kiss the ring, third world bitches

Evan Morgan
Evan Morgan

So we are to just accept that as the state of things, and act like the leafs are for some reason more cucked because of circumstances on this issue? Because that's pretty fucking pathetic desu.

Brayden Walker
Brayden Walker

Tiananmen Square 1990. Revolt against the Chinese government the oppressors and the fags

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

She wasn't arrested for violating sanctions on Iran, she isn't even a US citizen. She was arrested for committing bank fraud to get around US sanctions on Iran. Seriously, don't use US financial system if you don't want to abide by its rules. Plenty of other countries are still trading with Iran just fine.

Thomas Johnson
Thomas Johnson

The Shah was also a tyrant, it wasn't just an Islamic revolution. Yeah I'm talking about the US because we're talking about US sanctions, sanctions that only really affect the middle class and small businesses. Sanctions that make people hate America even more and the Iranian people already have a lot of reasons to hate the US (and Britain) as you would know if you had even a rudimentary understanding of Iranian history.
So yeah why does the US have sanctions on Iran? Because Iran doesn't trade with USD, is not involved with the IMF, opposes Israel, and nationalised their oil fields. Don't for a second try to say the US cares about how the government treats the people, they'd happily make Iran a failed state and put to power some tin hat dictator if it meant financial control

Jose Bennett
Jose Bennett

yes, good round-eye. Trust the eternal chink.

Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz

No user, we are all cucked. Canada is just triple cucked.

Jayden Brooks
Jayden Brooks

Notice how all of the media says "daughter of founder" instead of CFO of the company?

I wonder why they would want to subconsciously imply that. Could it be that we are more predisposed to feeling sympathy for daughters and women and not Chief Financial Officers?

Isaiah Reed
Isaiah Reed

And yes I know how bad the Iranian government is, yet they are still Iranian and are far better then whatever the yank alternative is. I care about the people, you sound like some moronic teenager that thinks war is cool or some shit

Asher Ramirez
Asher Ramirez

Which is why this arrest happened. Literally fucking retarded

Easton White
Easton White

Well, I can't argue with that.

Carson Hughes
Carson Hughes

Not all countries are self sustainable as the US. Unless Canada has the balls to expropriate Chinese owned real state, they will submit.

Connor Collins
Connor Collins

It'll be 100% on the US if this happens though, US needs to own this, show they support Canada and fire back at China on any threats made to Canada
won't work if Trump sucks China's dick while they are threatening Canada

Ryder Jenkins
Ryder Jenkins

For true justice, the prisoner will be split in thirds. 1/3 will go to the Chinese, 1/3 to the Americans, and 1/3 will be retained to act as CEO of a new Ontario-based tech startup.

Attached: 1992-buick-roadmaster-wagon-estate-rq-oem-1-500.jpg (24 KB, 500x315)

Joseph Edwards
Joseph Edwards

Do you really got to ask?

Trudeau will fold faster then he does on a pair of black cocks. Chinese rich middle class and rich in general have for the most part already bought half of Canada because that's cool to Canadian politicians and there is totally nothing to see in their bank accounts maple niggers.

China owns you fucking leafs, its just the power authority of China vs the rich globalist Chinese. Show the in store prices maple niggers.

Attached: 1511493837505.gif (1.34 MB, 262x323)

Lincoln Perry
Lincoln Perry

Canada will do what it does best : it will cuck out. Trudeau is a master at that.
"If you lock criminals up, they win."

Henry Murphy
Henry Murphy

t. Lee Ping

Parker Stewart
Parker Stewart

That's where you're wrong, kiddo
You'll be fired for being a white male when female-positive policies eventually become enforced where you're working.

Ayden Martinez
Ayden Martinez

If anyone thinks this is just about sanctions they're sorely mistaken. A tech war is brewing and the US wants a bargaining chip.

Matthew Hughes
Matthew Hughes

Trudeau will fold faster

I wish. We never should have picked her up to begin with.

Christopher Collins
Christopher Collins

Australia and Canada belong to the yellow man.

Levi Miller
Levi Miller

how long until Trudeau apologizes in a silk dress?

Attached: 1542499302129.png (3.3 MB, 3837x771)

Asher Thomas
Asher Thomas

We certainly are not Chinese puppets! We're Israeli puppets!

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit