China: Canada will suffer consequences if Huawei CFO not released

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46494935
Will the leafs listen to the chinks or mutts?

Attached: Screenshot_20181208-181732.jpg (1069x1071, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_YC3sTbAPcU
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46494
liveleak.com/view?t=7d8_1507458579
twitter.com/jnessy_/status/1052039209211461632
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

$10 they let her go tomorrow.

I wouldn't even bet that much

Canada won't let her go. They will extradite her to the U.S. and then the U.S. will let her go because they are chinese puppets.

>Oh, the Chinese are mad at me. I'm so scared! Oh, the Chinese!

isnt canada basically a chinese province anyway

It’s co-owned by the U.S. and China.

>Ms Meng, Huawei's chief financial officer and daughter of the firm's founder, is accused of breaking US sanctions on Iran.
Oh no, how dare they have business relations that we don't agree with! Has it ever occured to you, that sanctions are bad for everyone?

I grew up in a town that was selling centrifuges and other dual use tech to Iraq and Iran. Guess what happened to these companies after mutts forced Germany to back their sanctions. pic related was forged in Germany. The hardware in 'WMD' plants mutts keep bombing comes from German companies, Iran were great customers and no, they're not actually villains that plot to nuke the world. They're trying to develop their country.

memory hole reminder!
>the cash-for-visa scandal involving Tony Rodham. At least one of the visa applications was for a vice president of Huawei Technologies, a Chinese telecom company that has been accused of spying on American industries, pirating American technologies and providing crucial equipment to our enemies. Huawei has been trying for years to do business in the U.S., but we won't let it in because of its history of cyber spying and reported closeness to the Chinese military. But Tony was all too happy to help Huawei.

Attached: file.png (500x357, 207K)

rope day approaches

In this day and age, why does anyone trust the Chinese and allow them free access to their countries and businesses? They're all spies, stealers of industrial and state secrets and perpetrators of industrial espionage

Lmao Mehmet is mad

Attached: A62C62A8-3B68-4996-BBE4-7B7493C55AFC.gif (765x759, 639K)

HOW THE FUCK did leafistan come to the conclusion this was a good idea?
or is something else going on with the lady chinaman...

She runs part of Huawei spy network. For some reason everyone is seems to have forgotten they're a named global spy network at this point.

Why was she even arrested for breaking some bullshit kike law of another country? This is some next level Jewry. It's like Canada asking for islamophobes living in America to get extradited for hate speech. I don't fucking get it.

Yes, it's Turks running these small and medium German high tech companies that get crushed by sanctions. Mutts are guarantors of free trade and would never abuse foreign policy to eliminate competition.

>he thinks there are no backdoors in Korean, European or American hardware

Sounds like we should bomb Germany too.

Hypothetically China would destroy Canada if not for the US

Attached: 1477649459028.jpg (333x441, 22K)

Based chunks pls bomb canada

Wow fag so is apple and Google. I'd rather the chinks spy on me than the NSA or an American company. No chink has ever called me a neo nazi white supremacist.

*chinks

I think Canada should just end the abusive relationship with China. It started out well yet China's parents for the sake of "having face" it Canada jump through hoops and moved the goal posts many times. China's parents were pleased as they get to brag to their other relatives that they were the boss. Canada on the other hand cant help but feel that they had a long relationship. Sure there were hard times, the benefits however on paper were just telling and Canada felt it was making a wise choice and that China one day may get ot be more sensitive to its needs. Canada's parents also have a stake, they firmly believe that Canada should just "shut it" and realise that they were set for for life and they could figure out the rest later. After all Canada's parents too liked to boast to their relatives that they were something and talked about the how much money their in-law was making. China has promised Canada that they had a future and could make a life together. It made sense to Canada until deep down Canada felt something was wrong and that the honeymoon had been long gone. Its up to you Canada, just saying.

Based Czech, China obsessed boomer btfo

Because you leafs are our bitches, that’s why.

>their neighbor, largest trading partner, and country with the world's largest military AND 40% of the world's guns
>backwater chinks who are one banking crash away from total oblivion
hmmmm

That oughta scare the shit outta those chinks

Attached: 1477835221312.gif (400x244, 1.05M)

>china having one of its colonies rebelling
lel

100,000+ Iraqis found in mass graves
>”Ve see no problem vith this, sell them another centrifuge” -German user

You Krauts never change...

As a matter of law we have to extradite her as we have extradition treaties with the US.
Hopefully she’s held accountable for her blatant fraudulent trading. The fact that the Chinese government is accused of using spyware in their software further exonerates her of any mercy especially in the eyes of Canadian law.

Imagine that someday Chinese allies would be arresting American top CEOs and US ex-generals who travel around the world and then get sentenced in China. This is the future you going to see if you are younger than 30 years old.

Based China Fuck Israel Fuck USA And Fuck Canada

Now why were the Iraqis in mass graves again? Oh yeah, it's because you mutts funded them to attack Iran. Stupid, jewish mutt.

Attached: 1541421553676.jpg (777x777, 55K)

that's gay

>the Chinese government is accused of using spyware
without any proof. Americans are just afraid that if people start using Chinese software, they wouldn't have backdoors into it that they always have. Americans been caught spying on its top allies like Germany, you think they not spying on Canada? They only care about their monopoly on spyware, not about your safety. The fact that they can lose ability to break into anyone's computer with NSA tech, fuels their hatred and fear of Chinese tech.

Tiananmen square protests.
Rip, the Chinese are coming to cut your internet connection now.

NONE CAN WITHSTAND THE TRUE MIGHT AND FURY OF THE CANADIAN GALACTIC EMPIRE

We are basically arresting her on behalf of America for Israel, I say let her go, none of our business.

>t. bourgeoisie imperialism plox

Do you even into communism?

HOW DO THEY EVEN KNOW THIS IS HUAWEIS DAUGHTER WHEN ALL ROOK SAME I WONDER
very suspicious. they could take literally any chinese person and say its any other chinese person and nobody would know any different. i think the chinese themselves tell each other apart by sense of smell

Well it’s been proven that both the US and China have backdoors into most communication services. I’d prefer if governments respected user privacy. The US, China, and even Canada arent void of criticism eith regards to violating user privacy.

*China*
>A meme country that doesn't even exist.

Ahahaha

Attached: roc.jpg (720x573, 133K)

They want to discredit Huawei so that they can take over the development of 5G networks for themselves.

>without any proof
Did you miss the recent fiasco with Supermicro having compromised Chinese sourced hardware in their supplychain?

canada is a five eyes country

that means canada spies on the us on behalf of the us and vice versa in order to get around laws against domestic spying.

because you have an extradition agreement with the US and she is allegedly involved in a scheme that tricked firms that do business in the US into investing into ventures that, unbeknownst to these investors, are linked to an Iranian telecommunications firm.

Centrifuges don't kill people, people do. As if you needed more than machetes or small arms to butcher Kurds.

>no proof
>what is the Supermicro scandal

>trust weedman with their elite's national investment in both realty and oil
>canada too retarded to export oil
>trudeau caves to trump under slightest pressure
>all chinese money has been placed in vindictive US' powerless vassal state
>"chinks supersmart master race"

lmao

Attached: tpp.png (500x767, 267K)

maybe we will giver her back when china stops abducting our citizens who visit china

nah fuck em

BASED AND REDPILLED!

HOW DARE SOMEONE IN CHINA ALLEGEDLY ACCIDENTALLY TECHNICALLY VIOLATE ISRAELS SANCTIONS SANCTIONS! THIS MEANS WAR RIGHT FELLOW GOYIM?

#MAGA

>China would destroy Canada if not for the US
Well, that and the fact that they don't have an ocean-going navy.

>someone at a company tried to get rid of some old used shit that allegedly would have ended up with some Made in China printers with a American brand sticker on them in Iran and Jews chimped out
>scandal

What are you talking about?

Attached: odin's eye.jpg (617x793, 145K)

chinese government has decided that all chinks irregardless of where they were born are the property of the chinese government. chinese canadians have to be careful visiting china because they might not be allowed to come back. im sure you think its a good thing, and im not a fan of how many chinks are in canada. but at the same time those are our chinks not theirs so china can fuck off, they have enough of their own chinks they dont need to steal ours. they probably take our best chinks too.

China propaganda nice try Chang. Something like that would never happen with our greatest allies chips and Mossads long arm the CIA would never just spy on his own citizens and get mad when some foreign company doesnt cooperate building in backdoors for "national security" into their hardware.

They call you stupid white pig at your back

i'm russian, you arabic mormon

Maybe some bar skank in the pokey with her will shank her in the temple.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=_YC3sTbAPcU

Attached: 1498135800341.png (627x800, 334K)

Well, if that's true you can be sure they're keeping the best chinks. Never heard of it though, do you have any sources?

Canada is a designated safe heaven handing out passports to active criminals and criminals in recruiting (tax evasion, "moderate" terrorism, spying and colluding with Anglo regimes, bribery etc) from China on behalf of Amerimutts and cry victim when "their citizens" "rights" are "violated" when the criminals get caught while eaving the country.

Free dragon dildos for all.

Are the Chinese the Jews of Canada?

Thanks for the info Alireza

There's multiple types of "Jews" in Canada. Chinese go through our economy like a used tampon to make money and may sleep with politicians behind our backs. Dairy cartel actively influence politicians explicitly. There's also actual Jews like Trudeau's advisor Gerald Butts, who is basically the real Prime Minister of our country (we all know that Trudeau is nothing more than a prettyboy figurehead).

i heard about it watching china uncensored on youtube. cant remember which video. good channel though, same dude also does america uncovered. seems to be a low key trump fan ever since the trade war began.

the idea bothers me, that china is so arrogant they think our chinks belong to them. and any canadian chink that hates the chinese government might get in trouble in china and not be allowed to come back, hence what i said about them taking our best chinks.

Fucking Marxists man

Which was criticised by the companies that were listed as suffered parties in that review. As the proof, they could just show you some hardware, but it was just words. Not a single material proof and link of origin and function.

The dumb fucking politicians in this country actually think they can stick it to the USA in a trade battle. 64% of the GDP is trade, gee I fucking wonder who most of the trading happens with? And the USMCA explicitly forbids forming a trade deal with China. If Trudeau lets this bitch go he should hang for high treason.

Not a single day goes by now when Trudeau and his group of incompetent buffoons doesn't fuck something up. If any fellow leafs reading this voted for him, you deserve a slow, painful death.

Cucknada's housing market depends on the Chinese to survive at the ridiculous bubble levels it currently has. Canada will bend over backwards for China and quietly release her, they know who has the bigger dick. Get cucked by the chinese once again leafs.

it just shows how little respect the chinese government has for canada and every other country. we say this man is canadian then he is canadian not the property of chinese government. the arrogant fucks i hate china so much.

jokes on them though when all real estate bubble in canada pops and all these chinks are left holding the bags. top laugh

Nice copium cucknadian

whoops mixed up some fake news, there is so much

>some "former" Jewish Israeli intelligence worker told some reporters chips that were never actually used where he worked were comprimised by China without ANY proof
>buy Intel goyim!
>has been so far denied as baseless and ridiculous technical unsavy story by anyone involved including people FALSELY cited as whitness and has not sparked any sort of investigations
>proof

>i heard about it watching china uncensored
>good channel
kek 90% of their audience are retarded Pajeets that unironically buy this clickbait bullshit. you may as well just smear feeces into your face and call it a day.

Also we have IDs here

Happy haunaka

youre en edgelord and everything you say makes people cringe even if they sometimes agree with you

>what will the faggot drama teacher do
you really have to ask?

>Also we have IDs here
i didnt know what you meant by this but now i see your confusion. i was respondng to my own post to elaborate upon earlier remarks i made. i wasnt pretending to be multiple posters. lol fucking moron

>Which was criticised by the companies that were listed as suffered parties in that review.
No shit. They all stand to lose billions and potentially face legal action if it was publicly known that China had compromised their servers at the hardware level. We have physical evidence of a server being compromised via a different chip hidden in the ethernet port of a server at a US telecom, the only thing in dispute right now is if Bloomberg's purported chip hidden on the motherboard of the server exists. Considering they've refused to retract their story as Super Micro's stock price spirals downward it's pretty likely they're confident in their reporting or they'd be very concerned about being sued.

China won't do shit, Canada is (((americas))) whore.

>Sell shit to Iran, the enemy of Israel
>Get fucked by Five Eyes in the ass
Sure thing good goys

#BREAKING #BREAKING #URGENT
Trudeau has made a full agreement to release Meng Wanzhou the CBC has just announced. Trudeau made the announcement just minutes ago. Ordering the RCMP to release Wanzhou immedialty. Trudeau stated that he longer considered Trump a "legitimate President" and that in new year it was likely house democrats would impeach him. A deal was reached with China to trade Wanzhou for additional supplies of chink and nigger cum, as well as three new black bulls for Trudeau.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46494

Attached: 1543640310443.jpg (491x675, 58K)

I want heavy Canadian trade blockage and asset freezes which kills off Trudeau.
Dozens of Chinese billionaires have gone missing in the last decade, the west can’t handle Asian success and must destroy it just like japan.

We also have evidence or NSA backdoors in Intel chipsets. How about we calm down and stop trusting our black box infrastructure? Industrial espionage is a fact of life. You beat it by assuming that everything is compromised and designing your architectures accordingly.

you are absolutely correct. asian failures have nothing to do with asian economies or politicians. its all an evil plot by those meddling americans. please accept this apology on behalf of all cucknadians and continue pumping chinese commie up our asses, I see you are now full since it is coming out your mouth, dont worry trudeau will take all access chink and nigger cum for guzzling purposes

I think a lot of these guys post out of Canada now

Canada is literally a Chinese sattelite state, dog fucker.

As much as people joke about Canada being a Chinese puppet state in reality we're an American puppet state so there's a snowballs chance in hell we're letting her go.

Don't give a shit, US said you shouldn't deal with them, either stand up to the US or don't deal with them
trying to swipe it under the rug only leads to this kind of situations

Nothing in the universe is infinite. Even souls are finite. There’s only so much soul to be divided among mankind. China has so many """people""" that there aren’t enough souls for everyone. In fact, the vast majority of Chinese don’t have a soul at all. That is why the Chinese are so susceptible to sudden deaths and mass genocides by famine, disease, disaster, and enslavement. They’re literally a counterfeit people whose lives have no value. They’re the fake watches and illegal DVDs of the human race. They’re not even eligible for heaven or hell or reincarnation.

liveleak.com/view?t=7d8_1507458579

twitter.com/jnessy_/status/1052039209211461632

Attached: Kung poo.webm (224x400, 2.85M)

Chinks are an eternal slave race. The mere fact that nobody in China batted an eye when Xi Jinpig removed his term limits is quite telling. Chinks literally want to be enslaved and told what they can and can't do. China will never beat the West. Every time shit goes south in China, what do they do? Do chinks try to fix the root of the problem? Nope. They allow their country to go to shit until a new dominant master "unites" them. Basically, they just sit around doing nothing (besides massacring each other by the tens of millions and feasting upon human corpses like the triple niggers they are) until a new master shows up to lord over them. Doesn't matter if the new master is a chink or a foreigner, because as long as he has power, he will be obeyed. Chinks want to be enslaved. No, they NEED to be enslaved. The burden of independence is simply too overwhelming for them. Being enslaved is the only way they know how to function as a society without resorting to chaos and cannibalism.

Chinks are the most easily controlled and brainwashed people in the world. That's why Chinese nationalism is such a big thing, and even overseas chinks defend their motherland despite enjoying all the benefits of not actually living there. If you're an overseas chink nationalist reading this, ask yourself why you even defend your motherland in the first place. You just do... right? It comes naturally, right? Bingo. That's because you are a member of the Chinese slave race. Your ancestors were slaves, your grandparents were slaves, your parents were slaves, and so are you. You can take a slave out of China, but you can't take the slave out of a Chinese. Imagine that. Living in the West and having the liberty of independent thought... yet, you're STILL controlled by China. You're simply incapable of independent thought. You're a slave.

Attached: 1527112945535.png (800x1672, 209K)

That's fine, calling me a stupid white pig won't get me fired from my job

Beyond that Canada also has been waiting a long time to get revenge on Huawei for stealing Canadian IP from companies like Nortel and driving them out of business by underselling them. So fuck Huawei and fuck the Chinese state that let them rob their way to the top and want to use their meager influence to bully Canada into releasing a criminal.

>china offing it’s own executives
Canadian education reaching American standards I see.

Canada stands up to Saudi carpet riders
Canada stands up to China

I love how Americans use mental gymnastics to justify how even liberal governed Canada has more fucking balls than the entire trump administration has had in years

>tfw Trudeau is less of a cuck than drumpfie

Attached: 63DB259A-6AF5-40AA-AEFF-7D55CD8A4D9F.jpg (899x1599, 76K)

Note... you have more Chinese than us per capita and you're far more beholden to them economically.