Do Syrian cucks even know Israel is behind their war?

Wyatt Carter
Wyatt Carter

Do Syrian cucks even know Israel is behind their war?
Why don't Syrian rapefugees ever name the Jew?

Attached: 2018-12-08-20-18-www.google.com.png (52 KB, 655x561)

All urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semibankirschina
haaretz.com/israel-news/in-syria-israel-secretly-armed-and-funded-12-rebel-groups-1.6462729
businessinsider.com/israel-grants-golan-heights-oil-license-2013-2
timesofisrael.com/report-israel-armed-rebels-in-south-syria-for-years-in-effort-to-block-iran/

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

yes
they were promised more if they play along.

most of them are un-educated though.
Similar to how Americans think afganistan and iraq had anything to do with 9/11

Dominic King
Dominic King

What possible profit do we have from an unstable Syria?

Noah Rivera
Noah Rivera

fake jew kike amalekite, Merry Christmas.
you will see your tribe get enslaved. there
is your profit.

Jose Turner
Jose Turner

Attached: 1506530979926.png (1.05 MB, 814x619)

Hudson Young
Hudson Young

Russia, America and Israel are keeping MENA unstable so they can flood Europe with refugees. The refugee conventions that were imposed by the victors after WWII prevent European nations from turning them back without a trial. You're using the destabilization this causes to present controlled opposition to the masses.

Attached: 1515599410344.png (380 KB, 699x875)

Christopher Walker
Christopher Walker

What is our profit from an unstable Syria?

Christopher Gomez
Christopher Gomez

You're using the destabilization this causes to present controlled opposition to the masses.

Anthony Russell
Anthony Russell

No land corridor from Iran to Lebanon, so Hezbollah gets less support.

Attached: I'll-watch-Syria,-you-watch-the-skies.png (637 KB, 960x598)

Lucas King
Lucas King

How is Israel profiting from this?

Hunter Price
Hunter Price

Why don't Syrian rapefugees ever name the Jew?

Why would they attack a party that is supporting them so much?

Gavin Lewis
Gavin Lewis

It was easier to keep Assad in check by doing regular flyovers above his residence.

Thomas Bennett
Thomas Bennett

The refugees are all terrorist/rebel sympathizers who are fleeing the Assad Government who rightfully wants to punish them. The refugees are the Jews!

Jackson Fisher
Jackson Fisher

Yeah, I wonder. What possible benefit could you have from destabilizing a neighbor state that you consider your decades-old enemy?

Connor Collins
Connor Collins

I’ve met with several of your generals and government’s foreign policy advisors and ALL have stated a Destabilized Syria is a priority for Israel’s Security

STOP WITH YOUR TAQIYYA

Dylan Moore
Dylan Moore

The Judaeo-Asiatic mafia that enslaved the Russians in 1917 now has the leaders of the two biggest nuclear powers by the balls. $50b for Israel $1.5b for the fence. Goldman Sachs Bannon, Rothschild Rees-Mogg and the rest are destroying the EU so Europeans will forever be at the feet of Russia and America.

Attached: 1418092027080.jpg (154 KB, 750x1055)

Isaiah Rivera
Isaiah Rivera

Post verifiable quotes, or you're full of shit. Spoiler: You're full of shit.

A stable ME country is easier to control. You faggots need to ditch the western cuck mindset.

Jordan Ward
Jordan Ward

I think you're missing that Russia isn't communist anymore since 1991.

Nathan Thomas
Nathan Thomas

Attached: 1493893236137.png (920 KB, 949x1103)

Thomas Diaz
Thomas Diaz

Here we have a completely distorted view of reality and of history.

Dylan Campbell
Dylan Campbell

Slide thread 1 post by OP

Ethan Russell
Ethan Russell

not a single Israeli source
leaf
Pottery.

Such is the Middle East, Hans.

Jonathan Rivera
Jonathan Rivera

The same tribes that enslaved the Russians in 1917 came back with a vengeance in the 1990's after Yeltsin ensured that in most sales of public assets only a handful of kike controlled banks could submit approved bids.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semibankirschina

Attached: 1524907845231.png (685 KB, 480x605)

Grayson Wright
Grayson Wright

It was about 11 months ago. I met with journalists, policy experts, IDF officers & enlisted soldiers. Part of research I was conducting

Christian Myers
Christian Myers

Attached: russia-billionaires.jpg (158 KB, 906x689)

Camden Peterson
Camden Peterson

shitposting aside, your gov supported "moderate rebels" for anti-Iran purposes

haaretz.com/israel-news/in-syria-israel-secretly-armed-and-funded-12-rebel-groups-1.6462729

Robert Williams
Robert Williams

Most of the "refuges" are from the congo

Anthony Martin
Anthony Martin

Hey shlomo
Here’s a redpill, this is from 2013
“Israel grants fist Golan Heights oil drilling license to Dick Cheney linked company”
businessinsider.com/israel-grants-golan-heights-oil-license-2013-2

Eli Gomez
Eli Gomez

Yes. And then Putin did some much-required Jew oligarch cleansing that the USA and EU whined about for years.

Anthony Clark
Anthony Clark

anti-Iran purposes
Justified.

no proof
Disregarded.

Levi Young
Levi Young

G E N I E

Hudson Campbell
Hudson Campbell

What possible profit do we have from an unstable Syria?

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (33 KB, 543x550)

Carson Myers
Carson Myers

from what i see Assad is a fucking Zionist puppet he is in a mission to kill and terrorize the largest possible amount of Syrian citizens in order to make them leave the country and escape to the west with the help of his fellow Zionist puppets in Europe governments
as a result the Syrian lands will be empty or occupied by (((ISIS))) which will make easy for Israel to invade those lands and move one step forward in making the 'Greater Israel' dream come true

Attached: 1540361568506.jpg (90 KB, 820x450)

Levi Bell
Levi Bell

I am surprised. For a filthy lying Zionist Jew, your lies are pretty weak.

timesofisrael.com/report-israel-armed-rebels-in-south-syria-for-years-in-effort-to-block-iran/

Isaac Murphy
Isaac Murphy

Golan is beautiful this time of year

Attached: DFEB80B4-F4BC-468C-94CB-99F2C0E8F682.jpg (1.35 MB, 1125x809)

Ayden Brown
Ayden Brown

K E K
You guys are pathetic

Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown

No he didn't. Don't forget your based Chabad-Zionist Putin is replacing Russians with Central Asians at a speed that even outpaces the demographic transitions in the UK and France. Russia will be majority Islamic before France.

Attached: asiatic-head-of-armed-forces-2018.png (738 KB, 744x540)

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

There is still too many goatfuckers there, you fucking idiot. We'd have to genocide dozens of millions in order to make the Lebensraum.

block Iran

It's been this way since '67, mutt.

Gavin Robinson
Gavin Robinson

No shit...I took the picture
proof

William Perez
William Perez

You can take it over you idiot

Luke Wood
Luke Wood

Oded Yinon. Why do you lie?

Mason Torres
Mason Torres

Israeli support included paying rebel fighters a salary of some $75 a month and providing groups with weapons and other materials.

Nicholas Phillips
Nicholas Phillips

WAit now I can't tell, is Israel with the rebels or Assad?

Kayden White
Kayden White

nah, Israel is messing in Syrian territory. Why don't you just make Mossad kill the mullahs?

Lucas Myers
Lucas Myers

kike please kys before we gas you at gunpoint

Joshua Fisher
Joshua Fisher

One picture of a minefield sign which is ubiquitous on the Golans does not prove anything.

And what possible gain to we have from a ruined country with angry civilians who have nothing to do with Jews?

feasible

Whichever suits our needs at the moment.

One does not simply chop a hydra's head off.

Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee

ugly inbred jidf

Asher Powell
Asher Powell

It's not about one person. The conspiracy wants Europe to be continually flooded with human shit (that they can't legally refuse thanks to the treaties forced by the victors of WWII) so they can bring controlled opposition to power. The Syrian civil war and Libyan conflict will only be resolved once this is complete.

Attached: 1531294928850.jpg (128 KB, 1138x640)

Gabriel Peterson
Gabriel Peterson

not gonna happen Shlomo if Israel attacks any middle eastern country millions of muslims around the world will join the Jihad against filthy kikes like you
even without any support and approval from our (((government))) we're still going to gas each one of you

Jacob Hernandez
Jacob Hernandez

Why did the IS fighters at the Golan never try to attack Israel, even though they were right at the Israeli border?

David Lewis
David Lewis

is Israel with the rebels or Assad?
both, they secretly support them with weapons and money to kill each other
same old divide and conquer tactic

Alexander Bailey
Alexander Bailey

Because Syrians actually live in Syria and know that a civil war was potentially possible, even without outside influence, while you shitpost because muh joos?

Kevin Jones
Kevin Jones

Since torpedoing the united arab movement by kissinger, Keeping your neighbours devided infighting unstable and weak is one of the cornerstones of Israeli strategy to prevent another war

Sebastian Reyes
Sebastian Reyes

why would someone bite the hand that feeds him

Charles King
Charles King

They push the bottom of the barrel towards Europe while they cut down the professionals, business owners, military officers and everyone else that's intelligent. It's truly satanic shit.

Sebastian Diaz
Sebastian Diaz

Precisely.

Because they know we'd curbstomp them into the ground? Even apeshit insane goatfuckers have a modicum of self-preservation.

Arabs are divided on their own without our (((encouragement))).

Matthew Rodriguez
Matthew Rodriguez

Exactly.

Attached: israel-isis-masquerade.png (106 KB, 345x207)

Aaron Stewart
Aaron Stewart

know that a civil war was potentially possible, even without outside influence
False, the fucking (((Hebrew spring))) back in 2011 started it all

Adam Bailey
Adam Bailey

Yes, because Tunisia and Algeria pose such a threat to us, my fucking sides.

Oliver Johnson
Oliver Johnson

Because they know we'd curbstomp them into the ground?

Ah really? Why didn't you do it then? They were right at the border, destabilizing Syria. Did you value the lives of the IS terrorists so much that you did not want to exterminate them even though they are "apeshit insane goatfuckers"?

Austin Peterson
Austin Peterson

hit two birds with one stone
turn the middle east into a war wasteland and move it's people to the west to ruin it

Jack Morgan
Jack Morgan

Because they're just subhuman desert niggers (most of the Syrian "refugees" entering Europe come from the shittier, inbred desert regions of the country) who want whitey to give him a handout.

Luis Murphy
Luis Murphy

Because (((we))) can use them to exterminate other apeshit insane goatfuckers. A certain Hassan Nasrallah comes to mind.

Elijah White
Elijah White

everyone is a threat to you Shlomo
the only reason why you still alive is because you control our governments whom holding us back from genociding you

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

Removing away Iran’s closest ally

Adrian Martin
Adrian Martin

Attached: 1540725654839.jpg (191 KB, 680x497)

Noah Ortiz
Noah Ortiz

Q predicted this

Happy Hanukkah

Ayden Carter
Ayden Carter

Because (((we))) can use them to exterminate other apeshit insane goatfuckers. A certain Hassan Nasrallah comes to mind.

You want to use IS terrorists to destroy Hezbollah? That would severely destabilize Lebanon. I thought that you are not interested in destabilizing your neighbor states? Or was that another lie coming out of your Zionist mouth?

Cooper Edwards
Cooper Edwards

No, just chop off the head of that particular snake. Hezbollah can bark all it wants, as long as they don't try their stupid tunneling shit again.

Juan Price
Juan Price

your Sheckles won't keep you safe when the next Shoa start

Evan Wright
Evan Wright

Haven't you learned that killing Jews never ever leads to a good thing?

Carson Price
Carson Price

as long as they don't try their stupid tunneling shit again

You're really starting to spin my dreidel now. Do you believe every single propaganda line that Netanyahu is putting out?

Henry Baker
Henry Baker

Depends on the kill percentage.

Kayden Miller
Kayden Miller

Considering our media HATES Bibi, and the fact that those reports were confirmed in the field, I find your claims invalid.

Alexander Lee
Alexander Lee

I did not make a claim, I asked you a question.

Adrian Stewart
Adrian Stewart

killing Jews never ever leads to a good thing
i beg to differ, if the Holocaust actually happened and all jews died then the world would be a better place

Attached: 1542049152412.png (321 KB, 470x363)

Josiah Foster
Josiah Foster

I tire of you. Two Hezbollah invasion tunnels were detected, and it is a fact.

The Holocaust happened.

Jordan Jones
Jordan Jones

chaim, i cannot wait to incinerate you and your entire kike family

Nolan Jones
Nolan Jones

Your impotent rage makes my circumcised penis harder.

Attached: 1520618576170.jpg (19 KB, 220x220)

Wyatt Baker
Wyatt Baker

The Holocaust happened
believe me it's true i saw it in Schneider List

Attached: 1541648184320.jpg (26 KB, 400x400)

James Gray
James Gray

the lolocaust happened
perhaps in your mind, shlomo. we won't be so gracious as uncle adolf this time around. typhus ain't got shit on what your future holds

Brody Robinson
Brody Robinson

Your impotent rage makes my circumcised penis harder
so that's why you kikes come to Jow Forums

James Turner
James Turner

Let me guess: It's really good that Netanyahu is not only Prime Minister but also Defense Minister so that he can directly supervise the orders that will keep your kibbutz safe.

Kevin Torres
Kevin Torres

Wrong. He's been in PM position for too long, but there isn't a good enough politician with balls of titanium and good strategic thinking to replace him.

Dominic Davis
Dominic Davis

but there isn't a good enough politician with balls of titanium and good strategic thinking to replace him

Is that why he is Health Minister too, in order to make sure all the circumscision hospitals run smoothly?

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

Hey, collecting foreskins is the highest priority of the Israelian government

Nolan Cook
Nolan Cook

Jews
Strategic thinking

Threatening death for not doing as you're told is hardly strategic thinking.

Adam James
Adam James

None, Israel was specifically created to bring chaos to the Middle East and this is the result.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit