Do Syrian cucks even know Israel is behind their war?

Do Syrian cucks even know Israel is behind their war?
Why don't Syrian rapefugees ever name the Jew?

Attached: 2018-12-08-20-18-www.google.com.png (655x561, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semibankirschina
haaretz.com/israel-news/in-syria-israel-secretly-armed-and-funded-12-rebel-groups-1.6462729
businessinsider.com/israel-grants-golan-heights-oil-license-2013-2
timesofisrael.com/report-israel-armed-rebels-in-south-syria-for-years-in-effort-to-block-iran/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes
they were promised more if they play along.

most of them are un-educated though.
Similar to how Americans think afganistan and iraq had anything to do with 9/11

What possible profit do we have from an unstable Syria?

fake jew kike amalekite, Merry Christmas.
you will see your tribe get enslaved. there
is your profit.

Attached: 1506530979926.png (814x619, 1.05M)

Russia, America and Israel are keeping MENA unstable so they can flood Europe with refugees. The refugee conventions that were imposed by the victors after WWII prevent European nations from turning them back without a trial. You're using the destabilization this causes to present controlled opposition to the masses.

Attached: 1515599410344.png (699x875, 380K)

What is our profit from an unstable Syria?

>You're using the destabilization this causes to present controlled opposition to the masses.

No land corridor from Iran to Lebanon, so Hezbollah gets less support.

Attached: I'll watch Syria, you watch the skies.png (960x598, 637K)

How is Israel profiting from this?

>Why don't Syrian rapefugees ever name the Jew?

Why would they attack a party that is supporting them so much?

It was easier to keep Assad in check by doing regular flyovers above his residence.

The refugees are all terrorist/rebel sympathizers who are fleeing the Assad Government who rightfully wants to punish them. The refugees are the Jews!

Yeah, I wonder. What possible benefit could you have from destabilizing a neighbor state that you consider your decades-old enemy?

I’ve met with several of your generals and government’s foreign policy advisors and ALL have stated a Destabilized Syria is a priority for Israel’s Security

STOP WITH YOUR TAQIYYA

The Judaeo-Asiatic mafia that enslaved the Russians in 1917 now has the leaders of the two biggest nuclear powers by the balls. $50b for Israel $1.5b for the fence. Goldman Sachs Bannon, Rothschild Rees-Mogg and the rest are destroying the EU so Europeans will forever be at the feet of Russia and America.

Attached: 1418092027080.jpg (750x1055, 154K)

Post verifiable quotes, or you're full of shit. Spoiler: You're full of shit.

A stable ME country is easier to control. You faggots need to ditch the western cuck mindset.

I think you're missing that Russia isn't communist anymore since 1991.

Attached: 1493893236137.png (949x1103, 920K)

Here we have a completely distorted view of reality and of history.

>Slide thread 1 post by OP

>not a single Israeli source
>leaf
Pottery.

Such is the Middle East, Hans.

The same tribes that enslaved the Russians in 1917 came back with a vengeance in the 1990's after Yeltsin ensured that in most sales of public assets only a handful of kike controlled banks could submit approved bids.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semibankirschina

Attached: 1524907845231.png (480x605, 685K)

It was about 11 months ago. I met with journalists, policy experts, IDF officers & enlisted soldiers. Part of research I was conducting

Attached: russia-billionaires.jpg (906x689, 158K)

shitposting aside, your gov supported "moderate rebels" for anti-Iran purposes

haaretz.com/israel-news/in-syria-israel-secretly-armed-and-funded-12-rebel-groups-1.6462729

Most of the "refuges" are from the congo

Hey shlomo
Here’s a redpill, this is from 2013
“Israel grants fist Golan Heights oil drilling license to Dick Cheney linked company”
businessinsider.com/israel-grants-golan-heights-oil-license-2013-2

Yes. And then Putin did some much-required Jew oligarch cleansing that the USA and EU whined about for years.

>anti-Iran purposes
Justified.

>no proof
Disregarded.

G E N I E

>What possible profit do we have from an unstable Syria?

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (543x550, 33K)

from what i see Assad is a fucking Zionist puppet he is in a mission to kill and terrorize the largest possible amount of Syrian citizens in order to make them leave the country and escape to the west with the help of his fellow Zionist puppets in Europe governments
as a result the Syrian lands will be empty or occupied by (((ISIS))) which will make easy for Israel to invade those lands and move one step forward in making the 'Greater Israel' dream come true

Attached: 1540361568506.jpg (820x450, 90K)

I am surprised. For a filthy lying Zionist Jew, your lies are pretty weak.

timesofisrael.com/report-israel-armed-rebels-in-south-syria-for-years-in-effort-to-block-iran/

Golan is beautiful this time of year

Attached: DFEB80B4-F4BC-468C-94CB-99F2C0E8F682.jpg (1125x809, 1.35M)

K E K
You guys are pathetic

No he didn't. Don't forget your based Chabad-Zionist Putin is replacing Russians with Central Asians at a speed that even outpaces the demographic transitions in the UK and France. Russia will be majority Islamic before France.

Attached: asiatic-head-of-armed-forces-2018.png (744x540, 738K)

There is still too many goatfuckers there, you fucking idiot. We'd have to genocide dozens of millions in order to make the Lebensraum.

>block Iran

It's been this way since '67, mutt.

No shit...I took the picture
>proof

You can take it over you idiot

Oded Yinon. Why do you lie?

>Israeli support included paying rebel fighters a salary of some $75 a month and providing groups with weapons and other materials.

WAit now I can't tell, is Israel with the rebels or Assad?

nah, Israel is messing in Syrian territory. Why don't you just make Mossad kill the mullahs?

kike please kys before we gas you at gunpoint

One picture of a minefield sign which is ubiquitous on the Golans does not prove anything.

And what possible gain to we have from a ruined country with angry civilians who have nothing to do with Jews?

>feasible

Whichever suits our needs at the moment.

One does not simply chop a hydra's head off.

ugly inbred jidf

It's not about one person. The conspiracy wants Europe to be continually flooded with human shit (that they can't legally refuse thanks to the treaties forced by the victors of WWII) so they can bring controlled opposition to power. The Syrian civil war and Libyan conflict will only be resolved once this is complete.

Attached: 1531294928850.jpg (1138x640, 128K)

not gonna happen Shlomo if Israel attacks any middle eastern country millions of muslims around the world will join the Jihad against filthy kikes like you
even without any support and approval from our (((government))) we're still going to gas each one of you

Why did the IS fighters at the Golan never try to attack Israel, even though they were right at the Israeli border?

>is Israel with the rebels or Assad?
both, they secretly support them with weapons and money to kill each other
same old divide and conquer tactic

Because Syrians actually live in Syria and know that a civil war was potentially possible, even without outside influence, while you shitpost because muh joos?

Since torpedoing the united arab movement by kissinger, Keeping your neighbours devided infighting unstable and weak is one of the cornerstones of Israeli strategy to prevent another war

why would someone bite the hand that feeds him

They push the bottom of the barrel towards Europe while they cut down the professionals, business owners, military officers and everyone else that's intelligent. It's truly satanic shit.

Precisely.

Because they know we'd curbstomp them into the ground? Even apeshit insane goatfuckers have a modicum of self-preservation.

Arabs are divided on their own without our (((encouragement))).

Exactly.

Attached: israel-isis-masquerade.png (345x207, 106K)

>know that a civil war was potentially possible, even without outside influence
False, the fucking (((Hebrew spring))) back in 2011 started it all

Yes, because Tunisia and Algeria pose such a threat to us, my fucking sides.

>Because they know we'd curbstomp them into the ground?

Ah really? Why didn't you do it then? They were right at the border, destabilizing Syria. Did you value the lives of the IS terrorists so much that you did not want to exterminate them even though they are "apeshit insane goatfuckers"?

hit two birds with one stone
turn the middle east into a war wasteland and move it's people to the west to ruin it

Because they're just subhuman desert niggers (most of the Syrian "refugees" entering Europe come from the shittier, inbred desert regions of the country) who want whitey to give him a handout.

Because (((we))) can use them to exterminate other apeshit insane goatfuckers. A certain Hassan Nasrallah comes to mind.

everyone is a threat to you Shlomo
the only reason why you still alive is because you control our governments whom holding us back from genociding you

Removing away Iran’s closest ally

Attached: 1540725654839.jpg (680x497, 191K)

Q predicted this

Happy Hanukkah

>Because (((we))) can use them to exterminate other apeshit insane goatfuckers. A certain Hassan Nasrallah comes to mind.

You want to use IS terrorists to destroy Hezbollah? That would severely destabilize Lebanon. I thought that you are not interested in destabilizing your neighbor states? Or was that another lie coming out of your Zionist mouth?

No, just chop off the head of that particular snake. Hezbollah can bark all it wants, as long as they don't try their stupid tunneling shit again.

your Sheckles won't keep you safe when the next Shoa start

Haven't you learned that killing Jews never ever leads to a good thing?

>as long as they don't try their stupid tunneling shit again

You're really starting to spin my dreidel now. Do you believe every single propaganda line that Netanyahu is putting out?

Depends on the kill percentage.

Considering our media HATES Bibi, and the fact that those reports were confirmed in the field, I find your claims invalid.

I did not make a claim, I asked you a question.

>killing Jews never ever leads to a good thing
i beg to differ, if the Holocaust actually happened and all jews died then the world would be a better place

Attached: 1542049152412.png (470x363, 321K)

I tire of you. Two Hezbollah invasion tunnels were detected, and it is a fact.

The Holocaust happened.

chaim, i cannot wait to incinerate you and your entire kike family

Your impotent rage makes my circumcised penis harder.

Attached: 1520618576170.jpg (220x220, 19K)

>The Holocaust happened
>believe me it's true i saw it in Schneider List

Attached: 1541648184320.jpg (400x400, 26K)

>the lolocaust happened
perhaps in your mind, shlomo. we won't be so gracious as uncle adolf this time around. typhus ain't got shit on what your future holds

>Your impotent rage makes my circumcised penis harder
so that's why you kikes come to Jow Forums

Let me guess: It's really good that Netanyahu is not only Prime Minister but also Defense Minister so that he can directly supervise the orders that will keep your kibbutz safe.

Wrong. He's been in PM position for too long, but there isn't a good enough politician with balls of titanium and good strategic thinking to replace him.

>but there isn't a good enough politician with balls of titanium and good strategic thinking to replace him

Is that why he is Health Minister too, in order to make sure all the circumscision hospitals run smoothly?

Hey, collecting foreskins is the highest priority of the Israelian government

>Jews
>Strategic thinking

Threatening death for not doing as you're told is hardly strategic thinking.

None, Israel was specifically created to bring chaos to the Middle East and this is the result.