He's so fucked lmao

He's so fucked lmao

Attached: 5EC950C2-01E2-4F0C-AD50-FED5A230640A.jpg (220x230, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MNxEDomUlXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who is that? he looks like a low IQ chinless inbred

>low IQ chinless inbred
Well he is a Trump!

Attached: 1-don-jr.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg (710x1065, 218K)

literally who?

literally who??
fucking shills today, damn

Attached: 1475195559908.png (1464x3524, 1.2M)

Why? It’s not illegal to meet with someone who claims to have dirt on your political opponent.

No, no he's not idiot. Also OP is fag.

is that richard spencer? looks familiar

LET'S GO SHITBLUE LET'S GO
CLAP CLAP
CLAP CLAP
CLAP CLAP
CLAP CLAP
CLAP CLAP
CLAP CLAP
CLAP CLAP
CLAP CLAP
CLAP CLAP
CLAP CLAP
CLAP CLAP
CLAP CLAP
CLAP CLAP
CLAP CLAP
CLAP CLAP

Colluding with a foreign government to influence the election is though

So this loser keeps on coming up my to neck of the woods to hunt (he wants to bag a bighorn), and spends much shekels. My buddy is one of many he hires to guide. The least kept secret now, because it’s a small town and everyone talks shit, if that’s he’s a fucking terrible shot. Seriously. Total incompetent hunter. They actually have to take him up on a copter, basically terrorize the game in fear and trap it .... and even then he fucking misses. Plus he can barely tough it out the woods, even though they turn in all into glamping, all the luxuries they can fly in. Some guides now actually refuse to take him. Junior is a fucking joke.

He did nothing wrong, it's not his fault his father is human garbage and fucked him up. I hope when Mueller bag and tags him he takes the deal and can finally be free from the orange molester.

a resounding criticism agaisnt the man.
Who cares?
So he likes to spend time in the forest and is no Les Storud.
He isn't even in politics byond his tweeting, so why should we care?

howdid he do that exactly my upside down friend?

I WOULD DO THE SAME, FUCK YOU

at least he's trying

Yeah, its really over this time /s

Fuck Trump, spics, niggers and kikes.

nigga looks like Sven

Attached: donjr.webm (640x800, 1.57M)

You sound like a jealous faggot.

Cite the statute, nigger.

Well his politics, like his father, is retarded. But I’m judging him as a man. He fails. Not just that he is by all accounts an asshole, but that he brags about shit ... hunting ... that he can’t do. He posts all the trophy photos, doubt he’s actually shot many, it a least cleanly shot. The kind of hunter that wounds and ends up with suffering game so riddled that there’s nothing to salvage. Then brags about the kill. Clueless human being. Really that stupid. but he’s got (grand)daddy’s money. That’s the only thing he’s got going.

Someone should tell Israel.

Would you consider this scenario illegal?

Having your law firm pay a British ex-spy to go to the Russians to dig up dirt on your political opponent? That's literally what Hillary has admitted to.. but it's just oppo research huh?

Oh, then Obama's FBI/DOJ used that info they knew was false to literally spy on the Trump team.

>B-b-but the Democrats did it too!

Attached: 1518860643541.png (633x758, 132K)

Absolutely horrible form, he's eventually going to destroy his back and cripple himself.

Literally who

Trump didn't do ANYTHING!

"Muh Whataboutism" is just bullshit to justify ignoring the shit "she" did.

The democrats literally colluded with England and Russia to dig up lies to use against Trump.

Trump didn't.

Lol, that's what I thought too.

Lift with you back... LOL

Attached: beer goggles.jpg (720x480, 85K)

Bu .. bu .. but the bro can deadlift so he’s based.

Where is 18 usc is collusion?

My back just broke from watching this

Attached: doyouevelift.webm (264x480, 2.74M)

Libs have been saying this for almost two years now.

But this time for realsies!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK YOUR MOTHER LEAF AAAA THAT WAS PURE PAIN

You mean like 100% of candidates from both sides have done for the past 15+ elections colluding with Israel?
Trump ironically asking Russia to hand over Hillary's emails, or being tricked by Fusion GPS hired by demorats in the Trump tower meeting, or a failed business venture that Trump was interested in when he scoped real estate in Russia is not collusion at all. Just like Carter Page's meeting was a nothing burger, simpy doing his job.

Was Obama colluding with Russian when he told them he would suck their cocks once he wins his election, having more flexibility?
youtube.com/watch?v=MNxEDomUlXw

Attached: joba.jpg (300x206, 27K)

bet he avoids leg day now

probably does hot yoga now

>Trump won’t get the nomination
>Trump won’t win
>The delegates will defect
>Protests will make him step down
>Comey’s testimony is the end
>Rachael Maddow has his taxes it’s over
>Stormy will save us
>This time he’s going down for sure

I think you like getting assblasted.

Like how the Ukrainian government shelled out to the Clinton Foundation to the tune of millions of dollars right before the election?

and how does colliding manifest itself in this case?

zage
no one cares about trumps family you gotta shill harder than that but you cant
cause youre wrong.

what would compel someone to do this to themselves?

this is why you only do free weights. we arent designed to concentrate som much weight on single muscle group like that.
this much weight would have been impossible doing squats, plus your whole body is working in concert so all the balancing muscles are getting stronger.

I love this one, makes me scream and laugh at the same time, every time.

Maybe. But everything I've read about Kushner makes what Jr did look like child's play. Jr made a dumb mistake, Kushner is legit subverting US interests to secure billions for his family

you don't even lift

But, but, but but the lady was a russian!! So now we get to impeach Trump and then force Pence to resign and Nancy Pelosi will be president !!! Yayyyyy!!

Since he wasn't running himself was it actually illegal?