What the fuck is trump even doing? He is losing votes day by day and he just fucking lost my vote. Fuck him

What the fuck is trump even doing? He is losing votes day by day and he just fucking lost my vote. Fuck him.

Attached: c24df32300a7e67e05e2c2f3aa023c3ab722d2fc9d0ef6eef2f2e95425d978b8.gif (398x398, 1.74M)

>that's it guys... i'm off the trump train!

Incels: Never miss an opportunity to cop a feel

Attached: PicsArt_12-08-06.27.03.png (1274x1313, 1.26M)

I'd like to think I was one of his biggest supports but naw fuck him. Hopefully the country falls apart asap fuckem

>vid just gave boomers an LSD flashback...REAGAN BEEN SHOT....FUGGGG

So.... she never got hit?

No she didnt

She fell over and had a heart attack because her muh condishuns

"Excuse me. there are still things that people do not know. i want to make a statement with knowledge. I want to know the facts.... The driver of the car is a disgrace to himself, his family, and his country. You can call it terrorism. You can call it murder. You can call it whatever you want... And then you get into legal semantics. The driver of the car is a murderer, and what he did is a horrible thing."

Attached: trumppresser-998x665.jpg (998x665, 73K)

Attached: Laststraw.png (1000x764, 210K)

she died of fat accumulation and heart attack, also she smoked heavenly

I hate to admit it uys -but that isnt her.

Look at the ground in the gif -fatty fat is already on the ground, belly out and rolling. The woman circled is being knocked down by our fav land whale.

Still not proof she was hit, but that aint her. Ther was another webm of the other angle -that shows her not getting hit -do any anons have it?

YA. WHEN A CAR TRIED TO MOW OVER A CROWD FULL OF PEOPLE! STOP BEING RETARDED

Call me a shill but his comments about Fields is fucking bullshit. Seriously he's absolutely lost my vote.
It's her there is another gif showing her fat body laying on the ground

/po/tards are so stupid they don't realize if you cause a stampede in which a fat abomination of a human dies you're still responsible for their death. Sad!

YA. AND ALSO HAPPENED TO BE IN A CROWD OF PEOPLE THAT A CAR TRIED TO PLOW THROUGH. IDIOT!!

still his fault she died
the nazi is a murderer and deserves life in prison

Reread my post. Red circle is. not. her.

She was 1 menthol, and someone yelling “boo” away from a heart attack. Be honest at least.

>fields will get life in prison, maybe death
>the beaner who killed Kate Steinle was found innocent

Attached: DA655E98-DC23-4364-95AA-6C0BB2E65971.png (389x446, 387K)

imagine what youtube commentor boomber typed this garbage lmao

>The driver of the car is a disgrace to... his country.
Pretty based for a fat LARPer. Fuck America, Fuck the ZOG, Fuck Kikes, and Fuck Trump.
Blow it out your ass, faggot. Trump's sending billions to Israel while dragging his feet and making excuses for the wall. America's getting browned and right wingers are being censored and deplatformed and Trump can't take time out of his busy schedule of denouncing antisemitism to do anything about it.

Attached: 1543946032376.png (1268x1056, 287K)

He never even stood a chance. (((They))) wouldn't allow a private defence fund and pulled the funding campaigns from all networks.

She was a fat piece of shit that died from a heart attack due to her weight,the heat,the shock and apparently a "health condition" that hasn't be disclosed afaik. Someone must have the webm of the whale being dragged away on a stretcher flopping around.

This is a witchhunt, a sacrifice on the altar of (((anti white progressivism))). Dude was clearly fleeing from an armed communist mob.

Attached: Charlottesville witch hunt.webm (640x360, 2.15M)

Bike lock nigger got probation or something too. DoJ has gone after more right wingers than they have pantifa commies lol.

fat bitch didnt even get hit by the car.

so should every person that by any degree causes a heartt attack on an obese person be prosecuted?
why didnt any other people in the crown that was beign "plowed" didn't die?

Because the Communist mob are CONTROLLED by the eternal enemy and are directly funded by proxy organisations. In Europe, they were officially signed into being by the elite in the 90's under the umbrella name "Unite Against Fascism".

In the UK, Antifa is funded by "Hope not Hate" which is directly funded by George Soros.

In the US it's funded by the CPD(Center for Popular Democracy) and CPDA(Center for Popular Democratic Action), also directly funded by Soros to the tunes of MILLIONS per year. In 2015, he was giving around $300k a year to each now it's closer to $3.5mn each.

These are the groups behind every single "protest" in the US(the leaders were the ones that harassed the judges during the Kavanaugh meme protests) and when the other controled shills of the "Alt-Right" come along, the puppet masters make them fight and ensure the (((media))) is watching it all and laughing as the whites tear themselves apart in the rule of divide and conquer to ensure ultimate hegemony over the goyim.

Attached: Antifa- The originals 1920's and 30'.jpg (600x600, 73K)

You will never have an anti-semite president, life's not even worth living anymore.

Almost 48% of the worlds Jews live in the JewSA and have total dominion over every sector.

What the fuck are you talking about, faggot?

She was scared by a vehicle moving at high speeds nearby her. What is wrong with you, user.

shill thread. who you gonna vote for then mr shill?

No one maybe rand Paul just for shits but really no one fuck them.

Oh look another shill.

she also took a conscious decision to go to a dangerous place knowing that there would be a huge crowd and a high possibility of a fights and riots happening, she knew what she was getting into, she even dressed in black... she died because of her stupid decisions not because a car passed at high speed near her

Not a shill