Free your mind, pussy

free your mind, pussy

>I can't go a day without a drug

caffeine is anesthetic. if makes you think things are better than they are, keeping you complacent which makes you weak.

Attached: CaffeinatedSpider.jpg (369x327, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jz9yZFtRJjk
youtube.com/watch?v=MPAFah0iTDM
youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do I quite drinking coffee though? It goes with the cigarettes.

stop smoking cigarettes. lose the crutches

stand up like a man

Alright I'll set a date.

Why didn’t they include meth? Because it’d be the best web maybe?

That would be LSD

Googled it and I have to agree. Why though? Seems counterintuitive

I haven't smoked weed in 3 months only because my new job drug tests. I don't plan on abstaining from it forever. The other shit is no problem though. I haven't drank coffee, alcohol, or soda in probably 5 years.

Attached: stirner.png (413x549, 75K)

it just proves that spiders are retarded.. even a little weed makes a spider completely fucked up.

Real men smoke Marlboro reds

so you have no idea what lsd is or how it works, sounds like a good place for you to start learning something today.

Meth just makes you feel like you're superman but restricts bloodflow to the brain and causes psychosis.

seems counterintuitive? you've obviously never taken lsd
youtube.com/watch?v=jz9yZFtRJjk
youtube.com/watch?v=MPAFah0iTDM

I smoke it probably 3 times a year but I’m never quitting coffee but seriously fuck soda. It doesn’t even make you less thirsty like what is the point?

I haven’t I don’t like the feeling of losing control

If you gave it Adderall it would build a palace.

You aren't in control in the first place, that is only an illusion. The only thing you have to lose is your (((conditioning))).

Attached: 123687912698.png (598x327, 238K)

fake pics, this is pure fantasy
spiders don't have cb1 or cb2 receptors so they can't get high no matter how many marijuanas they smoke

Spiders react differently to stimulatants that humans, obviously retard.. I can draw just as well when high or after drinking coffee

To be fair the spider was most probably a pussy who had no previous experience of the various drugs in question. Fucking lightweight.

"In the spiders, alterations in web building were apparently produced by LSD. At very low optimum doses the webs were even better proportioned and more exactly built"

Attached: Da0y0_-W0AAyW2S.jpg (1136x1200, 459K)

Hah

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (402x631, 356K)

I'm half brit and drink 5-6 cups of tea a day. Is that too much? is it bad?
Finnish drink a shitload of coffee and are smart as hell so I'm not sure this is applicable to humans op.

Individual men can alter the course of history and guide the fate of nations. Of course we are in control you fucking retard

>Doesn't know Marlboro produced filtered cigarettes as a female alternative to unfiltered cigs like Chesterfield. The cowboy campaign was to undo that.

>caffeine is anesthetic.

Attached: db0.jpg (349x642, 26K)

Keeps me numb and happy until the day comes

Imagine being so low IQ you compare yourself to a spider

youtube.com/watch?v=sHzdsFiBbFc

thsi is true. You need very few men to form a vanguard. Look at communism in russia, just a few jews (20 or a bit more/less? I don't remember) that led the whole movement and made it happen in the beginning.

You need a few very good quality men and you can change history's course.

The fuck are you on about this is a pretty famous study

All of these weebs catch a fly

this is gud

>if makes you think things are better than they are,
No it boosts dopamine a bit, making you VALUE things and tasks more, also energy. Nothing wrong with using plants and herbs to get more focus or strength. Being complacent or weak is a choice, and caffeine has nothing to do with it.

>Of course we are in control you fucking retard
I wouldn't be so sure about that my friend.

"Man can do what he wills but cannot will what he wills." -schopenahuer

That why elite try to shame male-friendship with homo label. Because tight groups of conspiring men bound by strong friendship and loyalty are greatest threat to state.

>A spider's brain is the same as a human's

Attached: 1474003395821.gif (446x384, 57K)

Generally true.
Good point.

Huh.. humans are spiders.

Attached: 068F6867-E12C-4095-997D-D5D5C74ED1CC.jpg (500x491, 42K)

>he isn't a spider
How did you even get on the world wide web? Wouldn't you just fall through?

Set it for right now faggot.

Drugs allow access to the creative mind.

So does not being a nigger.

I'm going to finish my pack of smokes first. I've already been a non-drinker for a year now, alcohol is the worst mindkiller ever.

Caffeine makes me sweaty, cold, anxious, and makes my chest feel weird. It also dehydrates you because its a diuretic but suppresses ypur thirst at the same time, which results in you feeling really shitty by the end of the day if you dont force yourself to drink more water than normal. Also one time i think i almost had a heart attack from caffeine when i drank a bunch of espresso after abstaining from all caffeine for like two months. I was running up a really big hill and all of a sudden I got really hot, started sweating profusely, felt like i couldnt breath, and i got so light headed that my vision nearly went black (not claiming it was a caffeine OD - I know the ld50 pf caffeine is well out of the range of a few shots of espresso, but i do think it might have been some sort of transient cardiac anomally precipitated by the caffeine combined with excercise).

That being said, I love high end espresso (black, no sugar) simply for its taste and often take it decaf or will take just a shot or two or a small americano if I feel excessively tired that day. Also i like to smoke weed at night to help me sleep and cause I like to relax and listen to music or watch JewTube.

There's a somewhat deterministic nature to how brains are structured. Extrapolating isn't necessary a bad or invalid thing.

Honestly if caffeine was my only problem I'd be in good shape. I actually don't even think I'm that addicted to coffee. I will often go a day or two without drinking any and don't seem to suffer any adverse effects. I've kind of cut down my consumption of it though over the years. Not really by choice, just kind of happened.

Now nicotine, there's a problem. I flirted with smoking in the past when I was younger and quit no problem. About six months ago things started getting stressful at work. I got drunk one night after a particularly stressful day and thought I'd walk to the convenience store next to my apartment and buy some smokes and that sent me down the rabbit hole.

I've switched to vaping but that honestly only made it worse. It's basically a method of nicotine absorption that can be done anywhere without leaving any shitty smell all over your clothes. Also it's way more effective at delivering nicotine than a cigarette is. I remember my first hit of a vape it actually gave me the good dizzy tinglies like I got that first time I took a puff of a cigarette.

Now I look at how much money I'm throwing on vape juice. If I don't get my nic fix I will get headaches. I am effectively vaping the nicotine equivalent of an entire pack of cigarettes every day. If I go too long without my brain gets all foggy and I feel like I can't think straight or do my job properly.

It's shitty and I know if I were to just man up for a couple of weeks that the brain fog and headaches would go away but I keep putting it off because that all seems really unpleasant. Hell I've read that for a lot of people they really only get headaches for a day or two after quitting and that the rest of it is really fighting the cravings and dealing with irritability.

I semi agree but disagree. I am a speed addict but I don't touch meth and never have. I abuse my (((adhd))) meds.

Maybe the molecular structure is different enough in meth to do that but amphetamines themselves boost my critical & analytical thinking and then focus retention goes through the roof. Only thing close to psychosis for me is getting audible and some visual hallucinations from not enough sleep.

Hitler saw the total stranglehold kikes had over Germany in the 20s and 30s, he saw how they controlled every aspect of power. He began a movement that wrested that control from the kikes, he reclaimed Germany for the Germans.

when i was 14 i got detention for writing an essay in my english book about how much i hate the fact gay people exist because when i do things with my friends like play football, go for walks, hike, ride bikes, play tennis
its assumed im gay and don't like girls

i was fuckin 14 man

Thats how I know you're going to fail and give in. You let the smokes be your bitch. The just this last time mindset is predisposed to relapse.

Just go outside and step on all of them them and be done with it.

Nigger when you drink a coffe your mind doesn't go coocoo like this poor bitch made spider.
It's just the dose level, we'd have to drink a huge amount of cofee (not death level dose though) to have those effects.

Not the same with me. Speed makes me stupid, is no good in my case.
Now we need to do it again, but this time the world.

Naw, I was quit for a few years, can quit again anytime I want. Takes about three days to get over it. For the moment I want to smoke, but it's getting old again.

>avoid caffeine
>fall asleep on the assembly line
No thanks

>I've switched to vaping

Suck cocks instead. It's less gay.

Nigga I was sober for 21 years it ain't special so fuck you i'mma get high every night and you can't stop me from sparkin this bud.

Just took a fat rip for you, op. It's top shelf too so you already know the whole block knows what's up

If you have ever eaten Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds, you must reply to this post, and together, you and I will figure out reality.

Lol

Best thing I did was set it to the end of my carton. That way, I just wouldn’t buy more. I live outside Chicago, so I’d end up driving fairly far to buy cigarettes (and gas) to save at least 30% what I’d pay in the city. For that reason, I’d be too dependent on going out to buy cigarettes all the time, usually by the carton (given my personal rate + needing to get gas often enough), so this made limiting smoking to when I finished my carton effective.
Find what works for you based on your lifestyle.

Can confirm. Have given up all drugs, alcohol, caffeine, pain killers, allergy medicine etc.

If you eat healthy and exercise you'll do just fine without all that

Attached: AA9ABB259DFD44C389CEF051313273AD.jpg (1024x456, 79K)

ok retard

Why mad for no reason brah?

I'm setting it at the end of this pack I just bought. Too expensive to keep buying them, will save the money to buy more funs with.

All humans are born druggies
We're a crippled species without the ability to self-sustain

Yup, and then they force girls into male-only places (don't discriminate - they say), to increase sexual competition inside group - so that everyone is chasing girls instead of doing shit.

Neither are true chads because they both serve men, I serve myself and my god, I will never be a slave to a mortal man

You didn't quit. You took a momentary hiatus.

Quitting means you quit something.

Every duty is essentially duty to God.

>It's just the dose level
im sure the person who figured out how to drug spiders didnt think of this

ascend beyond the bean to the higher power

meth

Fellow half brit here
I drink at least a cuppa in the morning and 1 litre in a flask during my first lecture or when I go to the library to study. I cannot live without PG Tips

>not realizing that the spider has only animal instincts so that's why it couldn't function on drugs

Attached: E015913C-4D00-4406-AD99-D62B897DD089.gif (605x600, 3.53M)

How did they get a spider to drink a coffee?

White men are dangerous alone, twice as dangerous as a pair thrice as a trio and so on. That is why “white genocide” exists.. slavery lasted for hundreds of years until the masters chose to free them, negroes and other inferior races will bow down to a master, white men will not, we are truly not the same species as the others, but I’ll leave that at that for now

Same here. I’ve always thought the one size fits all attitude towards meds was odd. Some people benefit others don’t

Eating healthy won't get rid of your allergies, burger

Ok I'm man enough to admit that.

You can research atlanteans if you like

Anyone smoke cigarettes out of a bong?

So you know we whites are a unique species too.

Faustian spirit brah.