AVENATTI GETTING SCREWED

>California judge orders Michael Avenatti to surrender assets to his estranged wife, Lisa Storie-Avenatti

The Ferrari
Private Jet Stake
$160K Per Month
five luxury wristwatches, a few of them worth at least $50,000
sculpture by Frank Gehry; and a number of expensive pieces of art.

>Avenatti was forced to pay $37,897 per month in child support and $124,398 per month in spousal support - with both payments being applied retroactively to January 1, 2018.

>That means that by the time New Year’s Day rolls around, Avenatti will have owed his estranged wife a combined $2million in spousal and child support just for 2018
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6461847/Michael-Avenatti-forced-Ferrari-38-000-month-spousal-support-settlement.html

CURSED.COM

Attached: 08-12-2018 23-22-46.jpg (634x459, 54K)

2017 Ferrari 488 GT Spider

Attached: 7073398-6461847-image-a-89_1544070627441.jpg (634x357, 77K)

2016 Honda private jet

Attached: 7073400-6461847-image-a-90_1544070634693.jpg (634x411, 51K)

that faggot was rich but still retarded and got married lol

modern court system is a tool for roasties to take almost all your shit. seriously.. i'd fucking kill a roastie if she even tried that shit on me. she'd find herself on a yacht with me doing flips into the ocean and seeing me sail away sail away sail away

i'd be like.. honey we are going yachting next week, get your best shit on.

that would also be a good test if the bitch is about to fuck you out of your money.. if she refuses to go yachting with you.. then she's afraid you're gonna make her swim 50 miles to shore lol

Ouch. His wife doesn't even look hot. What was he thinking?

Ahahahahahahahahahaha

Why would he be required to give a woman mens watches

>be married
>also poor

KEK

how titillating to see one of these defenders of wahmen get his shit pushed in by a roastie

Get married in 2018

Get raped financially by a woman

DO NOT GET MARRIED.

Trump Curse is real. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

S to spit on his grave

Attached: burn.jpg (960x600, 427K)

LMAO HIS EX WIFE IS A NIGGER

Putting a ring on a woman's finger is like putting a rope around your neck. She can hang you anytime after you say "I DO"

Attached: 1492253880782.gif (170x196, 919K)

>hes into trannies
I FUCKING KNEW IT.

>$124,398 per month in spousal support

Holy shit, marriage IS a scam

a lawyer married a thot without Marriage settlement? oh boy what could go wrong

Attached: 1543475232761.jpg (1024x768, 499K)

getting married in a cuck state

what a absolute waste of money.

i wouldn't throw her out of bed

Avenatti blocked me on twitter because I threatened to "get a better goy" to take down Drumpf if he didn't start getting results.

Attached: 2wrfew.png (600x600, 140K)

imagine being this guy I bet he ends up killing himself

Attached: 1536887128484.png (523x523, 368K)

hes gonna end up naked, jackin' it in san diego

Never get married if you already have money. If you start out poor it's okay.

I should have married him.

It really is considering you can get a vintage sports car for a fraction of the money and can fix the whole thing with hand tools and it would be an immeasurably better investment.

kek, i bet he wouldve at this point as a publicity stunt. he owes millions in back taxes, owes millions in unpaid salary from former partners, and hundreds of thousands in back rent from the office he was evicted from. now this.

Hehehehehe

>Antique car
>Investment

People really don't think when they use the word investment. Unless you're an expert, you're never going to see a return after fixing up a classic car. In terms of parts and the value of the time you put into it. And that's okay. If you love it, and see it as an expenditure on a hobby, but never fool yourself into callii it an investment.

Like most women she used to look hot

The lawyer becomes a victim of the family law courts, damn even though he's a gigantic faggot who deserves it I still pity him for that.

Would of been better if he had just sold everything to pay his debts and declare bankruptcy.

he owes her $2mil. maybe it's to offset that. she can sell them for cash

women are the worst investment

Part of me would like to one day settle down with a nice girl, get married and start a family, but as soon as I read this, I remember it was and forever more be just a dream. C'est la vie...

Attached: 1543972359855.jpg (882x960, 76K)

cheaper insurance too

$160k/month

wow man that's a million a year, maybe being a professional bully thru the law actually isn't good for your street cred

I know the guys a cunt but why should be be giving 120k to that bitch?

I don't know how long they were married for, but if it was a long time + with his income that would probably explain it.

the jews said so

Tax delinquent, thinks he is better than everyone around him, webcammed on CNN, MSNBC for money, he's a CAMWHORE!

AUDIT THAT THOT

Keep him the fuck outta my city

Attached: tp1.jpg (1280x959, 327K)

Keep in mind how he generated his wealth and toys!!!

It wasn’t like he was a good steward and a role model and a honest person. He was also a litigation lawyer on top of other specialties.

He gets what he deserves, the trump curse is alive and well!

Yes, I’m not getting married without a prenup and making sure that it will actually protect my assets and me no matter what state law says it, Not getting married. Fk em!

My litmus test for anyone: that you can trust a person to take care of your children, parents, grandparents, pets, animals.

It is either yes or no!

Attached: A9DB392C-A81C-4797-B3F3-CE676C84B7AF.gif (321x309, 3.88M)

His ego is too big to harm himself intentionally.

Attached: C9027A34-01AA-4BEF-B787-471BDB52666E.jpg (933x1024, 106K)

the left eating itself, serves him right

Nothing explains a man having to make a woman rich after they separate. Nothing.

lol you dumb fucks he is rich and settled cases totaling well over 1 billion

you here are crying for 100k here or 40k there like its something worthy

>he superior court documents show that the couple, married since 2011, have a 3-year-old son Avenatti wants joint custody of. In the divorce papers, it’s noted that Avenatti’s monthly expenses run about $40,000 and his wife’s about $25,000. His include payments on a Ferrari Spyder and a Mercedes G Wagon, a private plane and pilot, and car racing, the latter two costs are not listed. For his wife, monthly expenses include tens of thousands of dollars for restaurants, shopping, entertainment, gifts, housekeepers, laundry and $12,000 for nannies for the couple’s young son. And they both spend several thousand dollars a month at MedSpa. The monthly payment for their Via Lido Nord, Newport Beach, home is $100,000 and a Los Angeles apartment is $14,000.

Attached: 1416170345507.jpg (768x1024, 132K)

The Trump curse is real.

what about if a man would spend 7 years taking care of little kids and allowing the woman to focus on career that makes her billionaire over the next 3 years?

should his sacrifice and dedication to family not be rewarded with some consideration, as it was the work of both of them that allowed her to succeed?

Attached: 1419583439918.jpg (783x496, 112K)

jackin' jackin' jackity jack, wackin' wackin' wackity wack!

That's a cool jet.

Attached: 1544230243744.jpg (1160x629, 157K)

Being a stay-at-home parent isn't a sacrifice and doesn't require dedication, it's the easiest job in the world and even doing it well is a lazy and relatively pleasurable experience.

It deserves no reward - it is the reward.

This. Your reward is living the billionaire lifestyle while you're married without having earned any of that money.

>$160K Per Month

Literally just ram that fucking jet into the house of whatever shitsack of a judge ordered that legal atrocity. All forms of alimony are patently against the 13th Amendment.

you are unable to fully pursue your carer during that time
that puts you on measurable economical disadvantage
plus there could be many times where your dumb wife were going to do X only for you to convince you to do Y and it lead to success she enjoyed

Avenatti looks like Matt Lauer.

Why is it surprising he got screwed?

>you are unable to fully pursue your carer during that time
That still doesn't entitled you to a percentage of what your spouse earns. At worst, it should be some calculation of what you would have earned, given your education and former career path.

>$160K Per Month
Clownworld tier

He’s screwed. His x was awarded an amount based on what he made before his business went bankrupt and his reputation was ruined. He’ll never make that much again and in family law in America his ability to pay is irrelevant. He could be living on the street and the court won’t lower his payments.

A lot of this is veiled efforts to keep him as far away from Dem's candidate pool for 2020 as possible.

lmao what a cuck jet

Attached: TRUMPED.jpg (1050x550, 66K)

>Now we have to support him?!
>FUCKING TIMELINE GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER.

Attached: 1542233249202.jpg (750x719, 73K)

remind leftshits and roasties of this EVERY DAMN DAY

People who fly in these are nuts

His business was already evicted due to failure to pay the lease. He's so far in debt, he's going to be broke and homeless on the streets soon. No pity for him, he deserves it.

he's into guys subconsciously.

that's 200 grand per month
he only had 20 million in the first place and he doesn't exactly want to start over at that age.

that child support alone is a 6.6 million dollars.(adjustments can happen but they're rarely ever to make support cheaper.)

do you not want the ability to go anywhere in a number of hours?

toll paid

except in the real world, instead of pursuing careers women just suck dicks for money