If America isn’t the best country in the world why does every other country use our inventions (tv, cars, trains...

If America isn’t the best country in the world why does every other country use our inventions (tv, cars, trains, computer) and speak our language?

Attached: 6C188EF7-15C6-458B-9D53-A664CEEF4C10.png (1280x813, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2015/03/10/american-millennials-are-among-the-worlds-least-skilled/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guillermo_González_Camarena
youtube.com/watch?v=VTx_xKD84hE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The reason we are the best in the world is the standards for morality and human rights that our Fore Fathers set. We have been blessed by God but libs are ruining it.

Wouldn't that make England the best country in the world? They invented America.

>our language

Attached: 33953EE6-0106-4373-802B-A8AE0111703A.jpg (800x680, 95K)

You obviously speak some English. I don't even know what Norway's language is called.... Norwayish? I never learned because I never had a reason to.

Exactly, who learns that shit? These tiny countries & their irrelevant languages are fucking useless to the entire planet

Attached: 1543085887803.png (698x443, 240K)

>Norwayish
based

>norwayish
>burger education
Its norwegian.

The world doesn't hate us. They just like to tease and banter online. It's just for laughs. Don't get hot headed over it. Remember how good we have it.

Don't worry burger, day of the grill will come soon.

>burgers actually believe this

Do you guys make cars? Isn't Husqvarna Norwegian? That is a quality small engine.

Scandinavia needs to annex america.
Its for america’s own good.

Attached: 5271D234-08C8-40BF-8146-54FC7089290C.jpg (1901x858, 328K)

Don't confuse our education with us just not giving a single fuck about you.
Could wipe you out in less than a day, you live on our planet, we allow you to exist because it is not worth the effort or time to destroy you

Attached: 1544294027655.gif (446x384, 57K)

you didn't invent the computer and its not your language fucking amerifag

Yep, Einar meet you at the docks at 8am, Bring your entire village we are feasting in burgerland tomorrow night.

Attached: Get sven'd.png (443x380, 116K)

Nobody over 16 really cares either way. We Americans have so much going on we hardly think about anyone who isn't a big fish.

>use our inventions (tv, cars, trains, computer)
Haha! Have you heard of that old invention called education?

Computer: England.
Trains: England.
Cars: difficult to say: what do you mean?
TV (the better version): USA (but a Scot got there first with an inferior version).

Oh, and the language . . .

>Our language
It's called English for a reason

>our inventions

Attached: supl.jpg (455x675, 80K)

I wish we had annexed america when we first found you..

>tv, cars, trains, computer
I know this is top bait but I'll bite.

>tv
John logie Baird. Scottish
A brit also invented the cathode ray tube
>cars
not us so whatever
>trains
Stephen trevellick or whatever the fuck. Cornish
>computer
Charles Babbage
>light bulb
Joseph swan
>jet propulsion
Frank whittle
>world wide web
tim barnes-lee

A Japanese MITI study found that of all the world's inventions, 56% are British and 25% are American

The PC is 100% American.

Attached: 1544181131531.jpg (641x765, 88K)

yea its ours. what of it nigger?

Attached: 654754.jpg (264x264, 13K)

fortune.com/2015/03/10/american-millennials-are-among-the-worlds-least-skilled/
Yet the average mutt is as intelligent and important to the world as an average chink. Seeing as both countries value quantity>quality. English is just used as an international language because it's the simplest one there is. You can see the simplicity of it from the "people" who have it as a native language.
Feel free to try. Gonna enjoy torturing your brown mutt ass to death like we did with the soviets and they were a lot tougher and actually white unlike you.

Attached: 1527699220294.png (371x337, 10K)

Attached: 2017 NY pol meet.jpg (1024x768, 158K)

No one knows because no one fucking cares. Your flag is gay, your language is gay, and your country is gay

TV was invented by the French and the USSR.

Attached: smug_tv_pepe.png (1543x768, 322K)

>English is just used as an international language because it's the simplest one there is.
This.
>You can see the simplicity of it from the "people" who have it as a native language.
Also this.

The greatest inventor of all was John Moses Browning.
>Pure Americana

Attached: guns-of-john-browning.jpg (5000x4328, 3.84M)

Is modern Greece the same as ancient Greece?

There is your answer.

Wasted digits.
Americans are literally shit on this earth and aren’t even remotely considered white.

What language do they speak in all the American movies the rest of the world watches then you fucking retard? Oh yeah, our language.

You guys have been piggybacking of us trying to take credit for too long. You guys never even had any nigger slaves in your country lol

>ITT: Burgers baiting downy europoors

Credit for what?

These are all lies because I never learnt about any of these FAGGOTS in school.

Those are the faggiest goddamn names I have ever heard.

As i said,
>burger education

Attached: B550B2CD-E322-40B6-A800-A88A682B7B60.jpg (750x1055, 167K)

Look everyone, another cross flag who thinks we care.
Notice they are on an American website kakek kakek kakek

Attached: 9851C7C2-76FA-46BE-B907-363390F09896.jpg (431x450, 81K)

There it is, the only recourse these faggots have, the "mutt maymay".
I think it's cute you think any of us would have to set foot on your soil to eradicate you. One bomb, one biological agent, one secret weapon, poof, you're gone.
Scream mutt all you like, the fact of the matter is the USA, by the numbers, contains more whites that any other place on Earth
>b-b-but that is just because your country is so huge
Irrelevant, our country contains the most whites. Period.
>b--but muh average skills, IQ, statistics
Yeah, because niggers ruin those, just as they fuck up our gun violence stats. Rest assured that our country will never be overrun by them, and you will always be a tiny irrelevant area that produces nothing of value.

Attached: 1532504136549.jpg (800x800, 301K)

Notice how you are not on any foreign language site because . . . well, American education.

>Steve Jobs
Invented the iPhone and Macintosh
>Bill Gates
Invented Windows and INTERNET Explorer
Thomas Edison
>invented movies, records, and light bulbs
>Orville Reddenbacher
Invented microwave popcorn
>Ray Crocker
Invented the Big Mac

Vikings literally discovered america way before the mutts did.

U guys can’t even say schedule right. It’s our language now, bong. Go back to poor, dreary island

We would have revolted. It’s ok, strange flag person I assume is from cold Europe

>Ray Croc*
Fucking autocorrect

Legit she’s hot
Boner alert

Because it basically is the best country unless you're an introvert in which case scandanavia is/was better. New Zealand is basically as good as America, we get all your shit and have the same culture but we don't have as many problems.

>as good as America
Do you kiwis even into SPACE?

Not gonna lie. In England that may be a good burn, but here in America (a relavent country), it just kinda falls flat.
Plus u guys are pussies. Sorry about your losses in the Revolution and 1812.
You should be more grateful. You would have lost both World Wars without us.

okay mutt.

>amerimutts still thnk winning WWII was a good thing

But we had staying power
You just have snow and dragon canoes

Yes it does, States Americans are generally regarded as inferior

We decided not to genocide you.

>TV (the better version): USA (but a Scot got there first with an inferior version).
Even mutts didn't invent that, Believe it or not, color TV was invented by a Mexican.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guillermo_González_Camarena
Not trying to shill M*xico but that's one point less for amerimutts

>56% country
>best
Nah, I'll stay in my ethnostate

We made a shit ton of money from it, Flem

Yank-bot spam. Same every time: proud ignorance; mention of pussies; no idea about the world wars; thinks he won the War of 1812; thinks the world ought to be grateful to a cultural wasteland that has exported its totalitarian system almost everywhere.

>we don't have as many problems.

the country is well on its way to being owned by the chinese, we have a female commie leader, nogunz, and Auckland is majority nonwhite. I meant it could be worse, but yeah.

I shall look into that.

>amerimutt reveals inner jew and says that getting tons of money is better than saving the world

Regarded by who? A bunch of European fags who haven’t invented anything in over 300 years and who try to steal credit for our inventions that everyone living in the 21st century uses? This is why we are better

Lmao, go ahead and believe in your own drivel. It's a better situation for the rest of the world. The blind elitism of the US is really pretty useful.

based burger

Fuck you. This is like the Brazilians trying to say they invented the airplane. Probably some europoor is going to tell me they invented Jow Forums or YouTube next lol

+

>Jow Forums or YouTube
You're getting pretty desperate in your search for "inventions".

Notice how many anti-American losers use meme flags?
It's because if they know if they displayed their actual country, they contrast between the two nations would make them look silly. If you're a Brit, you know deep down you can't really whine about the US when there are muslim gangs raping your kids and your ZOG officers are more concerned with jailing people over "hate speech."
People who hate America subconsciously know they're worse than us, so they're lashing out.

Elitism sure. But it’s not “blind”, there’s good reason for it

You have to live in that bubble to get by? If you really think you invent everything then build that wall and keep yourselves locked in. We are really hoping you get it done. The best thing around the world is to keep inventions quiet because the Chinese and the USA are filthy little thieves.

Well I already listed a ton of American inventions that euros are in here trying to claim

>Youtube inventors:
Steve chen, China
Jawed Karim, Germany
the only american: Chad Hurley, in charge of the (((businesss)))) area, kek.

>Stephen trevellick
Fuck. It's Richard Trevithick and he was a steam engine pioneer

I'm not sure if we're seeing the same picture. But if you're happy run with that thought.

Where? If you are referring to the list above that included microwave popcorn, the Big Mac, and mere *innovations* on existing technology, I honestly thought that was a joke.

You're making us look like imbeciles, knock it off

All of the "american" inventions have been made by immigrants (Tesla, Sikorsky, etc etc). There is literally no exceptions. What is exactly "your language"? Ayo muhfug ay na watchazbanawe? I don't think anyone is using that. Don't confuse it with English.

nupol is such cancer.

>even burger thinks other burger is a dumbass

Lmao, you invented new ways of developing mental problems.

Pretth sure I speak English, a language derived in England thousands of years ago, but ok.
The US does have a great technolgy sector. The prime example of innovation fueled by capitalism.

The thing is, I know there are plenty of clever Americans (in fact the cleverest person I have ever come across on Jow Forums was a Yank), but a ton of brain-dead ones seem to flood the board with brain-dead responses to almost everything (the responses are almost always the same kind). What the hell is going on?

Wow, you burgers are so fucking stupid.

Lmao!

>The US does have a great technolgy sector. The prime example of innovation fueled by capitalism.
98% of it is a scam.

it's a burger who fell for obvious bait, and you did too. grats on being as smart as an american.

Fuck you

This thread currently, as much as they bitch at one another, is the template of the coalition when shit his the fan in the next two decades.

Attached: 1541192907196.jpg (838x740, 230K)

Shhh, don't upset the markets.

Bubs Borguirs
>famous French burger restaurant

Attached: 74cd423b975f9cea9cca7084243e5dcf.jpg (768x960, 121K)

I do sincerely want to see more animals in space. That's generation's of entertainment. The giraffe... That'd be great in zero G.

Whatever happened to the USSR Paco?

Attached: Astronauts poolside.jpg (3000x2391, 1.01M)

No truer words have ever been spoken.

Enjoy Nigel.

Attached: Space Ape.webm (718x404, 2.15M)

We already saved your ass once in WW2. No way were doing that again to fight for some child molesting pakis

We didn't invent everything, but we do everything better.
TV, economics, cinema, the internet, beer (no, not the pisswater brands), food, literature, music. Even our right wing skinhead scene was cooler and more violent.
We're so much better it's almost unfair. I'm almost getting mad on europeans' behalf.
youtube.com/watch?v=VTx_xKD84hE