White people BTFO

White people BTFO

Attached: A7AFBBDB-F3B2-4BDA-ADF6-9B50BA6B81F8.jpg (1242x1588, 512K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs[
youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>whites own most of the farmland in the country due to their racist rule years before
>wtf it isn't fair we have to give some of it up! This is white genocide
No, this is justice.

I hope trump EOs open asylum for all white south africans, any without a criminal record just get a free pass if they show up at any US embassy or consulate, and the navy ships them and their stuff over by ship.

At this point he should just spend the rest of his time in office going balls deep.

Bitch, no. What the fuck are you talking about, nigger?

Honestly it's a win win situation, for me at least.

Niggers can't farm, so niggers starve.
Also, I get to laugh at said niggers starving.

Attached: cutie.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>justice
Meme flags love this word.
Justice is gonna be the famine that hits in 10 years, hopefully right as all the other upcoming catastrophes strike so we're busy with ourselves, aren't guilt tripped into feeding the useless again.

Having your computer seized even though you paid for it so you can’t post your retarded thoughts here would be justice.

Don't you think that they going to just give up and go away

Attached: bushwar.png (900x896, 873K)

while our tax money goes to feeding them in 15 years through foreign aid.

i cant wait for this, south africa will go through mass starvation once the farmers are driven off.

Nigger.

>sell every thing you have
>buy plane tickets for you and familiy to some 1st world country that needs farmers
>before leaving burn everything down, all the crops everything
>fill the soil with salt
>leave sign:
>FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: dabs.gif (554x400, 120K)

>implying I pay any taxes

Attached: pepe frog doll.png (716x698, 597K)

fpbp

Actually this is based
>White farmer's land gets stolen and handed over to blacks
>Blacks can't farm (Shieeeet)
>Massive starvation and millions of niggers die in SA
>Now the whites can move back in and start over from scratch

C'mon guys don't you see it

Australia is open for white refugees along with Russia

Attached: putin-01.png (1024x764, 771K)

They are the breadbasket of the entire sub-Sahara though.

If South Africa becomes Zimbabwe, it will threaten the food security of 500 to 800 million niggers, who will all be getting on Soros boats to Europe.

The negroes are a race of thieves.

>farmers get landgrabbed
>SA becomes Zimbabwe 2.0
>millions of stupid niggers starve
>stupid fucking whites YET AGAIN come to their rescue with aid packages that get misappropriated by stupider fucking niggers
I can see the crying children on tv already, please give.

Attached: Please-give_0[1].jpg (1187x1200, 100K)

just means the end of South Africa's economy

>why are white Americans afraid of becoming a minority?

no need to pretend about shit after that, just let them starve to death, it will please their chink overlords

after it hits the ground running, we just gotta kill em all

A True Nigger

Except the nigs live off UN free rice and rats and still multiply forever.

There's no solution to the Africa problem unless someone gets a designer pathogen to target them.

Though, I wouldn't be surprised if china starts thinning some herds. They're leaping ahead in genetics.

They'd be willing to let a virulent flu strain go that targets Indians and Africans with considerably greater ferocity than other populations.

Story time! I wanna hear it...

The US actually needs farmers, or willing and experienced farm labor.

>Niggers starving
You guys realize that they just get on the next train to Europe because their country went to shit

Looking forward to more badly-needed famines and plagues.

Attached: haiti-was-hilarious-kill-all-the-white-people-and-dress-up-in-their-clothes-kill-all-the-mulattos-ju (656x656, 215K)

FPBP

>Trump
>Doing something effective

ok, your mom's tax money.

That sounds like a good way to jumpstart the race war.

We're closing in on a malthusian crisis, as environmental changes, rapid automation, and the 3rd worlds failure to develop all converge to a point where preserving one's way of life will increasingly depend on tribalism defense of limited resources.

Once europoors lose even their poor quality of life against the zergling horde, and,as amerifata are forces from mcmansions and,daily burgers, we'll contract and be ever more willing to sacrifice young men,to reclaim our status.

And china will pillage like the Mongols to support their growth, lest the people turn on the party.

Less food globally is ultimately a good thing. The agricultural revolutions and surpluses of the past century have done nothing but inflate the nigger head count.

I'd gladly pay 4x or 5x what I pay for food right now if it meant no extra food to go to niggers.

Attached: more-niggers-lower-global-iq.png (866x878, 290K)

They know Zimbabwe an hero'd the same way right?

>one injustice justifies another
>eu flag

checks out.

Attached: 1543709078445.jpg (450x614, 70K)

How long before the cries for increased foreign aid and charity to South Africa to stop hunger begin?

Can't wait until BASED China takes over niggerstan and kills all the chimps.

can't wait for them to not get shit done
i give it a less than a year before whites get their land back

They’re going to hand it to the Chinese
You fucking moron
The Chinese own South Africa
The Chinese have black minority status in SA

Yes when SA becomes Zimbabwe 2.0 and millions of niggers are staying in to death it will be justice.

>kickstarts the malthusian bomb
>90% of humanity killed, almost all of them niggers

based, i'll crucify everyone left so we have that sweet 100% kill count

We should never have let you in. I would sell my eternal soul just to remove you and all niggers from the planet.

>inherit country with decent economy and resources
>kick out white farmers
>country starts going to shit within months
>famine strikes and economy down the shitter
>SA begs white farmers to come back
They're doing this again, I swear nigs cant into administration.

I really wish we could help them out, but knowing our government we will most likely end up bombing them once they will fight the law and martial law will be implemented.

Mossad is going to help the white African farmers kill niggers by the bushel

OH NONONONONO!

Attached: 1505222624420s.jpg (164x250, 6K)

>implying the Bantu untermensch who make up the majority in SA now aren't even more recent transplants than the Boers and Anglos
>implying black Africans can run an advanced economy
>implying they weren't better off under minority rule

Attached: laffin21.jpg (662x664, 52K)

Dats rayciss

You just know the "coincidental" drop off in crop yields will be blamed on climate change and used as an excuse to flood Europe and the US with niggers.

Jake?

literally the case here

Attached: kangz-civ.png (2048x791, 501K)

>Zimbabwe
Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it

Unless they can afford a plane ticket, there's no way in hell they're reaching Europe. They're stuck in Africa.

Global/international finance and capital wont allow south africa to fail senpai

This won't happen for the exact same reasons it didn't happen in South Rhodesia before it became Zimbabwe.

The ANC can always hire chinese people to farm the land they steal. The ANC and CCP are very close.

>the state stealing private property is justice

We should negotiate a trade with the black nationalists in south africa. We trade all of the whites in southafrica for an equal number of american niggers

also OPEN BOARDERS now for all Afrikaner aryan qts

Attached: every man.jpg (332x450, 50K)

It is if that private property was stolen off you to start with or acquired through oppressive means

nice conspiracy theory, nazi. nothing to see here folks. move on.

Race war in South Africa
>White deaths 1000
>Black deaths 1 million

But they just won't fucking die. Christcucks will go over there and feed them and the Lutheran church will import those niggers over here. Billings and Butte are due for cultural enrichment

Honestly, fuck the chinks.

But they won't care about conquering people who would or could fight back.
They'll push their sphere of control over the useless people, and that'll hold them long enough till we're colonizing space.

They're nothing but trouble for whites, but they're a trouble that can extend out indefinitely.

Niggers will destroy all civilization and leave the world a dead wasteland.

The niggers will eventually starve. That cheers me up a little bit.

>Black birthrate 6 trillion.

White dogs btfoed yet again

Boo fucking whoo
Quit being a melodramatic child.
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognise the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E[Open]

You think you are redpilled(cringe) when you likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Your entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographic, and memes. You probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where you try and help the other person and your mother won't feel the need to smack your ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs[

Attached: 59f76a1c012f6.png (750x500, 37K)

>White farmer's land gets stolen and handed over to blacks
>Blacks can't farm (Shieeeet)
>Massive starvation
>Now the blacks can move to Sweden
Nice try Sweden

Is there a movie about this yet? I get hard whenevee Zulu comes on.

>evict white farmers
>starve
yup that's justice

Attached: zimb.jpg (3866x2930, 2.52M)

Fuck off Pajeet

>hahaha fuck all these dumb niggers lmao right of of conquest and all that
>WTF YOU CANT SEIZE MY PROPERTY THATS NOT FAIR!!!!

ok retard

>A SOUTH Africa has set a date

Attached: 1432724756686.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Oh they've been told multiple times about this during their parliament sessions, they don't listen though.
Just like they're completely clueless about what a “government bond” is, I shit you not their (black) parliamentarians don't even know the basics about government funding practicums.

Good maybe now the farmers will organize and secede.

I literally got tired of SAs coming here and talking about how we needed to "raise awareness" or hope for the US to intervene. Like really do you not see anything going on in the world?

Secede, actually form an ethnostate people can join, and you'll have a chance. Otherwise there's not going to be any non-violent solution that doesn't involve you all getting your shit taken.

This may legitimately be the single best chance at a white ethnostate that we will ever have.

Except it's not the ANC doing this, it's the commie EFF idiots in the red jump suits.

>sell every thing you have
Who would buy something they would be given for free in 3 months?
>buy plane tickets for you and familiy to some 1st world country that needs farmers
1st world countries refuse you entry for being a racist white man.
>before leaving burn everything down, all the crops everything
>fill the soil with salt
They were never going to grow anything regardless but now they can excuse their incompetence through sabotage and be given aide/refugee status in Europe while you are stuck in nigger town with no land of money.

Yes memeflag, Jow Forums is much worse than /b/. Faggot. Sage.

which would just allow for more niggers to exist and become more dependent on whites which would create an even bigger crash in the future

lol you mad?

Attached: ok.jpg (622x486, 60K)

All White South Africans should move to Orania and declare independence

They will be starving in 10 years either begging for whites to come back, or begging to be allowed into our countries as "refugees"

It will still be the white mans fault even long after they are gone.

Maybe that is the plan. Destroy the bread basket of Africa so the rest of Africa gets even worse, causing them all to migrate north.

My god Europe is finished if they don't take up arms and shoot the invaders.

That parliament hall once housed serious politicians deciding the future of a country that was on course to become a major first world hub, and now it has niggers chanting and dancing in it.

South Africa is a present-day glimpse into the future.

A primitive regressing society living in the ruins of a once great culture, slowly but surely forgetting how to operate and maintain the tools that were left to them.

A lot of the saffers don't want to leave their homeland. They are very proud people. But I agree with you, we should let them in and let the kaffirs ruin the country.

Good.

Let them enjoy being under Chinese rule instead.

Attached: 1510492314692.png (1366x768, 960K)

Enjoy starvation, Bantu trash.

Attached: xTDAXRe.jpg (847x1463, 104K)

>Niggers show up two years late because niggers
>No jews to gib wepon because no more jews
Bix nood muhfugga

I swear, Europe, if you are going to start sending rescue packages to that starving shithole of a country that SA will be, i'll break your political legs.

The Whites own it because they were the ones to cultivate you fucking nignog.

Unsustainable support has to end eventually.

Attached: 1544131138596.jpg (352x1024, 102K)

The Africans who took control of South Africa from the whites are invaders from the north. They don't "belong there" either, and South African whites were in fact there before those particular blacks were.

Attached: bantuempirewar.jpg (1448x1103, 343K)

S O Y
B O Y
Gayest post I've ever seen on pol, you bluepilled faggot.
Here, get a redpill from Chris Langan himself. Learn something instead of being a kike nigger loving pussy.

Attached: chris langan.png (497x2107, 273K)

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0
We gotchu, brothers. This is going to make The Troubles look like a bake sale.

Based nippon

Lol boer rekt thread watch albino apr die you never belonged in Africa and never will

Attached: view.jpg (500x333, 97K)

Attached: DlTEJekW4AAajfr.jpg (736x523, 73K)

Attached: maxresdefault-13.jpg (1440x1080, 184K)

tl;tr

Attached: germany.webm (656x360, 2.79M)