Trumpfag here, girl I like supported Sanders, then Hillary then the migrant caravan...

Trumpfag here, girl I like supported Sanders, then Hillary then the migrant caravan. Do I a) try to redpill her (risky) do I b) pretend to be a cuck so I can get laid or do I c) never talk to her again and try to get a conservative redpilled gf

Attached: 3500.jpg (930x620, 38K)

Digits for redpill, cuck if not.

You either
A) redpill her slowly through the use of jokes , or
B) dress in black with a mask and rape her, making her preg in the process, then break up with her after

never stick your dick in crazy, its going to ruin your life

c) She probably already has STDs

She is a female. Just tell her what to believe.

C, you dumb fuck. SAGED

Checked, well OP, looks like C it is.

>Memeflag
opinion discarded

Don't delude yourself that you can fix her.

A

If she gave a fuck about you or you were a competent man, she'd adopt your political views. Women always conform to their man's taste unless he's too much of a puss. Don't be a cuck and if it doesn't work out then fucking drop her.

>not being able to redpill your bitch
lol at your """""""life"""""""
potato niggers are pathetic.

c) Don't waste your time with whores

C will never happen
B is for degenerates
and A seems to have a low chance of success
Try redpilling a non politically initiated girl

you have to convince her of certain values, not try to shill specific political ideologies or figures she already has opinions on.

This except you need to pay mudslim to rape her and get her preg. After the rape tell her "I told you so" constantly. Force her to abort the abomination. Leave her ass all alone and never speak to her again. I call this the ultimate redpill.

red pilling her isn't going to happen because all her girlfriends are in on the leftist bandwagon and leftism is what she's being spoonfed through the MSM and whatever inane girly websites she frequents.

her being a leftist you know she's a slut and you should treat her as such. if you can not easily gain access to her holes, it's time to break contact and move on to the next piece of ass.

whatever you do, dont catch feelings for this degenerate whore.

Attached: 1543776846212.jpg (480x440, 23K)

only option is try to redpill her because lying about being a cuck to get laid is going to backfire on you. red pill her then she will either disconnect or embrace you, in either case you will know for sure

just make her really really drunk, then when you fuck her, make her puke and that'll make her pussy really fucking tight.

Kill yourself for supporting a literal retard.

You don't want to make America great again? Cuck

why is anyone in ur piece of shit country "supporting" anyone from ours?

god, its like you europeans worship americans. I fucking love it. Drink our cum, potatonigger

everywhere on earth is america. it is what it is. if america unfucks itself we'll have a better shot at it ourselves.

jk bro i love u im 10000% irish ERIN GO BRAGH, AMIRITE

You're quite articulate, for a Russian.

>articulate
>run-on sentence
lel

oh yes, i knew your great-great grandfather from cork well.

If you like her redpill her. If you don't actually like her, as in you don't want to be with her you just want to fuck her because you're desperate for sex then sleep with her then redpill her.

Ideological reasons

NOBODY FUCKING CARES

(c.) Don't be a cucked Chad.

Redpill her. Difficult and you have to go slowly. Depends on how serious of a conversation you can get her into.

my last name is Ó Domhnaill

we were KANGZ of Tyrconnell. BOW DOWN TO ME, SCUM

You sound like some underage faggot who is dating some whore who doesn't even cooks or cleans.
You always have to talk to your woman. If it doesn't works out then she's not for you.