Faggot Sargon butthurt after hate speech to black people

Faggot is now banned on patreon! After calling alt righters acting like niggers and is trying to be all defensive about it...HE is such a stuck up cuck faggot leftist! I hope he gets banned on all payment platforms and is put into the UK Gulag! The likes of him are more harfmful to white well being then you faggots might think!

Attached: rsz_sargon.jpg (640x377, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ThPdCicEsg
breitbart.com/tech/2018/11/06/chapo-trap-house-host-matt-christman-kill-yourself-and-kill-everyone-around-you/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was this the faggot thrown in jail for the Nazi dog?

And he is acting all defensive like he did nothing wrong when clearly he went against the guidelines of Patreon. What a dumbfuck nigger he is.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ThPdCicEsg

Faggot says you can't trust PAteron hahaha well you can't fucking trust this faggot Carl either!

Let's see how his "classical liberalism" helps him out of that one

Attached: 1543734188739.jpg (800x450, 42K)

no that is the faggot from Scotland the communist one....Only right winger I even slightly respect is Mark Collet. These other faggots love diversity and basically want more immigration from outside of europe. And they talk shit about Polish people and muh EU....what retards.

This is so fucking retarded, how does this help us in any way?

I'm calling it now. He's going to try to start another "movement" like gamergate over this. I hate to say it but I'll probably support it in some fashion while simultaneously mocking him.

Free speech is important. Hopefully he's willing to accept everything that comes with that fact instead of just the positives for him now.

Yes. His full name is Paul Joseph Watson.

Stop. You're acting like a white nigger

I am sure he is going to get classicaly liberalized up the ass by some niggers in the future. That is for sure. These (((Liberals))) are the biggest cancer and foundation of literally all problems in the west...worse then jews desu. Without faggots like Sargon, Crowder, Shapiro the west could fight back but these faggots are stalling the game out and forcing people to be off point to what is really going on.

>I hope he gets banned on all payment platforms and is put into the UK Gulag!
Sorry we don't support censorship here.

hah

Attached: df63126fb2d252530634407b0e27bc90c5e91b12_hq (2).gif (640x358, 1.9M)

no dude fuck free speech I am serious. I think if you are going to talk the shit he does like UK should be multicultural well fuck that its just like people talking about how gays are great and islam is great fuck that we need to shut this shit down just like the left does. I look at it like this you are either on board 100% or you aren't if you are 0% its even better then 50% because those in the middle stall the 100%

serves that dirty shill right

Attached: 1537858503837.png (327x359, 172K)

You're right.

WE??? Who the fuck is we....I for sure support censorship all of my opponents and things like promoting race mixing should all be censored and not only censored but banned with the punishment of death! fuck off faggot cuck american!

Looked it up. It was Count Dankula. Getting my faggots mixed up, sorry.

>I am sure he is going to get classicaly liberalized up the ass by some niggers in the future.
but that's ok as long as they share his values you bigot.

Looks like his wife’s gonna leave him, if he doesn’t get Patreon back.

LOL says you are acting like a bunch of niggers and still thinks he did nothing wrong! Sargon is first to get the rope!

Right as long as they all want the same things in life and follow Liberal British values then its ok right?

>and is put into the UK Gulag!

isn't he already living in london?

>you are either on board 100% or you aren't if you are 0% its even better then 50% because those in the middle stall the 100%
Are you retarded? Change needs to happen slowly or the normal people will recoil to it.

Nope fuck the normal People. I would rather die amongst those who are truly with me in a war then to just be another statistic in demographic decline. Easy for you to say Uruguay is 100% white!

You've made me reconsider my position. I'm uncertain how I feel about yours though.

Yeah, they just have to join the individualist collective, like true individualists

Attached: e64e1c52dfd96cfef2d855326bed93c95583273c6e4f224c2399b873039db1d4.png (1026x676, 411K)

The sheeple follow those who are confident in their ideas not the people who backtrack every second

MAN SAID BAD WORDS. TAKE HIS STUFF.

>so.yboy eceleb acting like a total twat.
who the fk cares about these people
, other than teenagers?

Should have gone full fash.

There may still be hope for him.

Attached: asn111xyn -- 1588 -- cye111twd'.jpg (3833x1672, 1.46M)

NPC trash just follow whoever is winning, let them run off the cliff if they do choose

he has almost 1million followers so whoever follows him need to stop being brainwashed into white genocide volunteering which is what this faggot Carl promotes! Willing genocide is what ((LIBERALISM)) IS

Eik miegoti blyaaaat.

when pol stops spamming twats like him, edgy kids who come here will reject him. 1million anything on social media and youtube means nothing (probably 1000 at best, and paid for interactions)

by removing a gatekeeper to the non-autistic right

KODEL???

I wanna sniff Bratass

Attached: A55B7F36-0470-4287-B5C7-39CB47DF83CC.gif (480x270, 885K)

so far only the Romanian furfag has been willing to part with his own shekels to honor his unrequited crush. all the other liberalististists are holding onto their betabuxteon

This post is a fine argument against free speech. Posts this bad should be illegal.

How does Sargon help us out?

>1million followers
His metrics are shit though and I would not be surprised if a ton of his "followers" were paid for accounts like mundane matt was revealed to have. It's almost impossible he didnt do that if you look at his subsriber/views likes/dislikes ratios.

Yes we fucking do. We got James Gunn fired and we will ruin this fucking cuck if we have to

>we
Cringe.

Attached: 1544310453588.jpg (436x447, 73K)

example? his likes seem to be quite high...

I’ve gotta a question for you, Jow Forums. Is it really considered trolling if it backfires on you everytime, and the only reaction to your ‘trolling’ is being being completely laughed at.

What exactly did Sargay do to get banned on patreon?

he said alt righters are acting like niggers...white niggers

he stole a suit from applebees

kek

thanks for reaffirming what i highlighted. this hungaryanon is just butthurt that he cant donate to his favourite so.yboi anymore

he is the classic "we can return to the 90s" faggot. he doesnt see that time only moves forward and there is no going back once liberals progress, it will always lead to the fall of man. So fuck him and his disregard for the white race.

he literally just wants to continue on the shitty ass road we are going. He is low iq as fuck. I remember him arguing with me on youtube comments before in which he looks like such a fucking low iq fuck.

His metrics are similar to other channels that size.

why do people pay money to a pretentious chubster from the internet to talk at them?

1. Hate speech is horseshit newspeak. Speech must be free! All of it!
2. you forgot to include a quote and a link to the alleged event so we can determine how full of shill you are.
3. You are on Jow Forums /pol, is this really a place where you'd ask for support for silencing people deriding jews, fags, or niggers?

The amount of comments from a rainbow of flags in support of your bullshit makes this whole website taste like sage... sage ... sage ...

those who go against white well being like you are sargon must be hung up on trees

We can't afford to buy friends, but for a few bucks a month we can pretend.

>call people niggers and faggots
>whine and cry when he is deplatformed due to hate speech
I hope he and his family starves

How about cutting the internet cables to Lithuania?
It seems people there have had their spines damaged by decades of anal rape by the Soviet secret police. You'd think you would be more in support of the freedom to protest being overruled by the elites.
Maybe Lithuania has been identified by Soros as a place where he can buy the most amount of shilling peons.

womp womp

Lmao, you idiots acting like this hit on him is benefiting you in any serious way when it's actually going to get worse from now on. Tomorrow it'll be your e celeb guy or podcast whatever then after that, you yourself. Great job you retards.

If Trump had tweeted Gamergate none of this would have happened

You are the very definition of a useful idiot. The single most useful tool of the far left.

>used nigger as an insult
>is shocked when a company trying to keep a positive image axes you

Sargon went full retard.

This is good in certain aspects, and is great accellerationism. It lays the groundwork to ban lots of leftists when the right takes power, if you're into that sort of thing.

he talked himself into a corner (9)
good for him if he wants to be in
hell. have fun red coat!

Attached: 2mdicr.jpg (705x500, 85K)

Gibbs me my patreon welfare gibbs back!

>far left
lmao

Well you see, you fucking pleb, i was trying to insult the alt right by comparing them to filthy niggers.

Maybe....you are also a filthy stupid nignog?

People should be allowed to say naughty words without being persecuted. Sargon Is a raging faggot but the current state of tech companies having government tier authority over the population is unacceptable.

seems patreon needs to deplatform these faggots too breitbart.com/tech/2018/11/06/chapo-trap-house-host-matt-christman-kill-yourself-and-kill-everyone-around-you/

Wait... The lead singer of Metallica did that?

Anita:
>"OMG is an victim of online harassment"
>"Pay me paypigs!"

Sargon:
>"OMG is an victim of online harassment"
>"Pay me paypigs!"

AT last horse hoe theory is true, septics and SJW are the same.

Attached: 1540479845679-0.jpg (220x230, 11K)

>hit on him
Sargon was always about making money for himself by being on the controlled opposition side of SJWs.

fuck sargon
hope he gets deplatformed everywhere he goes

how deep down the rabbit hole are you to think that Sargon was controlled opposition for sjws? I forgot how this board rots the mind so much

lmfao, so much this tbqh , sargon is cucking so hard it hurts to watch, he can't even debate retarde shit libs like kristi winters lmfao

The fact he wants a gamergate 2.0 , he's a fucking retard just looking for shekels dude

NEO NAZIS FROM 4+Jow Forums HAVE BEEN HARASSING HIM FOR 6 MONTHS NOW HELP HIM DO SOMETHING Jow Forums

Attached: neonazis.png (844x559, 233K)

>inb4 he files a lawsuit asking the state to overturn the decision of a private company

It's simple - he's a puritan. He believes in equality, he rejects human biodiversity, he supports multiculti, he supports democracy. SJWs are what happens when you take his beliefs to the extreme.

>welcome to police station, how can we help sir
>hello my name is sargon and internet trolls are bullying me .
>out get !!out right now

Censorship is never good, user. You know this is gonna bite us in the ass as well. It already is.

This guy gets it.

Attached: 1543103562771.gif (300x403, 1.88M)

he's not getting away with this. He said that the alt-right behave like niggers. This implies that niggers are bad and have something wrong with their behavior. He's a racist and racists don't get to keep their paypig

Allah's willing the liberal pig has been served justice.

I mean this is hardly censorship, patreon doesn't want to give him a platform because he said niggers, I'm sure we can all disagree with that as a premise but from a corporate PR standpoint, it's pretty obvious why they had to do it. Also, fuck sargon of a cuck, he had been doxxing people with that kike kraut and tea.

Attached: 1541946489181.png (780x658, 280K)

Cuckold of Akkad btfo.

In all seriousness, this does provide another example to destroy the libertarian idea that corporations are apolitical. After all, he did make them a lot of money but was banned regardless.

Oh, no! The dude that made money from shitty Youtube slideshow videos will need to find another way to make money!

Attached: 1520314223165.png (460x416, 287K)

The nazis are trying to trick you into thinking that my insulting them by comparison to the filthy unruly black bastard scourge means im also a racist. Fucking niggers

Live by the Locke, die by the Locke. Simple as that.

>sargoy of faggot

hu-what

but Locke and sheeit

all the shitlib bashing got to his head, now he's incapable of forming a coherent argument against the AR so he just attacks them like antifa would, full retard style.

Him and kraut were both chilling in that discord server planning to dox people obviously, what a sad little spazz he is, him and his little sidekick rats vee and kraut should go back to attacking university shitlibs, that's all they are capable of, i'm sure he will continue on his path of self-destruction though.

Having 5-hour streams every night where you obsess over him is acting like niggers or 14-year-old girls

This dude isn't smart, never was..his opinions are trash and he's uneducated in most topics he wants about. He can't go three seconds without crying about gamergate which was a tumblr tier bullshit.

>Muh Anita was mean to mean huh gamergate

Stop watching him. He does not matter. In any way shape or form. He's a fat loser. A false god

Nobody talks about that retard anymore in the AR, even shitlibs don't want to engage with him even though he's deaperate to engage with them, the only person that rips him apart once in a while is metokur because he makes some decent shekels off doing so.

Metokur can't go 5 seconds without mentioning him. He's like a certain demographic talking about Trump.

Radicalizes more. Part of removing all options of getting out of this without violence.

>getting this emotional over ecelebs
settle down beavis