Faggot Sargon butthurt after hate speech to black people

Zachary Evans
Zachary Evans

Faggot is now banned on patreon! After calling alt righters acting like niggers and is trying to be all defensive about it...HE is such a stuck up cuck faggot leftist! I hope he gets banned on all payment platforms and is put into the UK Gulag! The likes of him are more harfmful to white well being then you faggots might think!

Attached: rsz-sargon.jpg (33 KB, 640x377)

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ThPdCicEsg
breitbart.com/tech/2018/11/06/chapo-trap-house-host-matt-christman-kill-yourself-and-kill-everyone-around-you/
youtu.be/8RC31maEwNs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fvz610fmmOg
youtube.com/watch?v=S544c_JRhQk
kiwifarms.net/threads/kekistan-teen-kills-mother-over-grades-and-buries-her-at-a-church.50062/

Lucas Gonzalez
Lucas Gonzalez

Was this the faggot thrown in jail for the Nazi dog?

Ryder Kelly
Ryder Kelly

And he is acting all defensive like he did nothing wrong when clearly he went against the guidelines of Patreon. What a dumbfuck nigger he is.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ThPdCicEsg

Faggot says you can't trust PAteron hahaha well you can't fucking trust this faggot Carl either!

David Reed
David Reed

Let's see how his "classical liberalism" helps him out of that one

Attached: 1543734188739.jpg (42 KB, 800x450)

Xavier Lopez
Xavier Lopez

no that is the faggot from Scotland the communist one....Only right winger I even slightly respect is Mark Collet. These other faggots love diversity and basically want more immigration from outside of europe. And they talk shit about Polish people and muh EU....what retards.

Landon Murphy
Landon Murphy

This is so fucking retarded, how does this help us in any way?

Eli Richardson
Eli Richardson

I'm calling it now. He's going to try to start another "movement" like gamergate over this. I hate to say it but I'll probably support it in some fashion while simultaneously mocking him.

Free speech is important. Hopefully he's willing to accept everything that comes with that fact instead of just the positives for him now.

Gavin Edwards
Gavin Edwards

Yes. His full name is Paul Joseph Watson.

Nicholas Thompson
Nicholas Thompson

Stop. You're acting like a white nigger

Mason Rivera
Mason Rivera

I am sure he is going to get classicaly liberalized up the ass by some niggers in the future. That is for sure. These (((Liberals))) are the biggest cancer and foundation of literally all problems in the west...worse then jews desu. Without faggots like Sargon, Crowder, Shapiro the west could fight back but these faggots are stalling the game out and forcing people to be off point to what is really going on.

Wyatt Diaz
Wyatt Diaz

I hope he gets banned on all payment platforms and is put into the UK Gulag!
Sorry we don't support censorship here.

Logan Robinson
Logan Robinson

hah

Attached: df63126fb2d252530634407b0e27bc90c5e91b12-hq-(2).gif (1.9 MB, 640x358)

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

no dude fuck free speech I am serious. I think if you are going to talk the shit he does like UK should be multicultural well fuck that its just like people talking about how gays are great and islam is great fuck that we need to shut this shit down just like the left does. I look at it like this you are either on board 100% or you aren't if you are 0% its even better then 50% because those in the middle stall the 100%

Christopher Nelson
Christopher Nelson

serves that dirty shill right

Attached: 1537858503837.png (172 KB, 327x359)

Michael Barnes
Michael Barnes

You're right.

Dominic Mitchell
Dominic Mitchell

WE??? Who the fuck is we....I for sure support censorship all of my opponents and things like promoting race mixing should all be censored and not only censored but banned with the punishment of death! fuck off faggot cuck american!

Mason Johnson
Mason Johnson

Looked it up. It was Count Dankula. Getting my faggots mixed up, sorry.

Parker Gray
Parker Gray

I am sure he is going to get classicaly liberalized up the ass by some niggers in the future.
but that's ok as long as they share his values you bigot.

Joshua James
Joshua James

Looks like his wife’s gonna leave him, if he doesn’t get Patreon back.

Jose Bell
Jose Bell

LOL says you are acting like a bunch of niggers and still thinks he did nothing wrong! Sargon is first to get the rope!

Isaac Sanchez
Isaac Sanchez

Right as long as they all want the same things in life and follow Liberal British values then its ok right?

Jose Gray
Jose Gray

and is put into the UK Gulag!

isn't he already living in london?

Camden Martin
Camden Martin

you are either on board 100% or you aren't if you are 0% its even better then 50% because those in the middle stall the 100%
Are you retarded? Change needs to happen slowly or the normal people will recoil to it.

Dylan Kelly
Dylan Kelly

Nope fuck the normal People. I would rather die amongst those who are truly with me in a war then to just be another statistic in demographic decline. Easy for you to say Uruguay is 100% white!

Jason Gomez
Jason Gomez

You've made me reconsider my position. I'm uncertain how I feel about yours though.

Carson Campbell
Carson Campbell

Yeah, they just have to join the individualist collective, like true individualists

Attached: e64e1c52dfd96cfef2d855326bed93c95583273c6e4f224c2399b873039db1d4.png (411 KB, 1026x676)

Nicholas Roberts
Nicholas Roberts

The sheeple follow those who are confident in their ideas not the people who backtrack every second

Isaac Garcia
Isaac Garcia

MAN SAID BAD WORDS. TAKE HIS STUFF.

Caleb Bennett
Caleb Bennett

so.yboy eceleb acting like a total twat.
who the fk cares about these people
, other than teenagers?

Jaxon Wood
Jaxon Wood

Should have gone full fash.

There may still be hope for him.

Attached: asn111xyn----1588----cye111twd'.jpg (1.46 MB, 3833x1672)

Noah Moore
Noah Moore

NPC trash just follow whoever is winning, let them run off the cliff if they do choose

Michael Howard
Michael Howard

he has almost 1million followers so whoever follows him need to stop being brainwashed into white genocide volunteering which is what this faggot Carl promotes! Willing genocide is what ((LIBERALISM)) IS

Brandon Bell
Brandon Bell

Eik miegoti blyaaaat.

Josiah Russell
Josiah Russell

when pol stops spamming twats like him, edgy kids who come here will reject him. 1million anything on social media and youtube means nothing (probably 1000 at best, and paid for interactions)

Xavier Hill
Xavier Hill

by removing a gatekeeper to the non-autistic right

Asher Sullivan
Asher Sullivan

KODEL???

Jason Cook
Jason Cook

I wanna sniff Bratass

Attached: A55B7F36-0470-4287-B5C7-39CB47DF83CC.gif (885 KB, 480x270)

Lucas Howard
Lucas Howard

so far only the Romanian furfag has been willing to part with his own shekels to honor his unrequited crush. all the other liberalististists are holding onto their betabuxteon

Jace Rodriguez
Jace Rodriguez

This post is a fine argument against free speech. Posts this bad should be illegal.

Bentley Morris
Bentley Morris

How does Sargon help us out?

Noah Gray
Noah Gray

1million followers
His metrics are shit though and I would not be surprised if a ton of his "followers" were paid for accounts like mundane matt was revealed to have. It's almost impossible he didnt do that if you look at his subsriber/views likes/dislikes ratios.

Nicholas Nelson
Nicholas Nelson

Yes we fucking do. We got James Gunn fired and we will ruin this fucking cuck if we have to

Ryan Wilson
Ryan Wilson

we
Cringe.

Attached: 1544310453588.jpg (73 KB, 436x447)

Alexander Ward
Alexander Ward

example? his likes seem to be quite high...

Grayson Diaz
Grayson Diaz

I’ve gotta a question for you, Jow Forums. Is it really considered trolling if it backfires on you everytime, and the only reaction to your ‘trolling’ is being being completely laughed at.

Luke Young
Luke Young

What exactly did Sargay do to get banned on patreon?

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

he said alt righters are acting like niggers...white niggers

Jace Richardson
Jace Richardson

he stole a suit from applebees

Joshua Roberts
Joshua Roberts

kek

Dominic Jenkins
Dominic Jenkins

thanks for reaffirming what i highlighted. this hungaryanon is just butthurt that he cant donate to his favourite so.yboi anymore

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

he is the classic "we can return to the 90s" faggot. he doesnt see that time only moves forward and there is no going back once liberals progress, it will always lead to the fall of man. So fuck him and his disregard for the white race.

Justin Roberts
Justin Roberts

he literally just wants to continue on the shitty ass road we are going. He is low iq as fuck. I remember him arguing with me on youtube comments before in which he looks like such a fucking low iq fuck.

Wyatt Gomez
Wyatt Gomez

His metrics are similar to other channels that size.

Anthony Roberts
Anthony Roberts

why do people pay money to a pretentious chubster from the internet to talk at them?

Gavin Reed
Gavin Reed

1. Hate speech is horseshit newspeak. Speech must be free! All of it!
2. you forgot to include a quote and a link to the alleged event so we can determine how full of shill you are.
3. You are on Jow Forums /pol, is this really a place where you'd ask for support for silencing people deriding jews, fags, or niggers?

The amount of comments from a rainbow of flags in support of your bullshit makes this whole website taste like sage... sage ... sage ...

Josiah Martinez
Josiah Martinez

those who go against white well being like you are sargon must be hung up on trees

Robert Smith
Robert Smith

We can't afford to buy friends, but for a few bucks a month we can pretend.

Charles Harris
Charles Harris

call people niggers and faggots
whine and cry when he is deplatformed due to hate speech
I hope he and his family starves

Angel Peterson
Angel Peterson

How about cutting the internet cables to Lithuania?
It seems people there have had their spines damaged by decades of anal rape by the Soviet secret police. You'd think you would be more in support of the freedom to protest being overruled by the elites.
Maybe Lithuania has been identified by Soros as a place where he can buy the most amount of shilling peons.

Hunter Thomas
Hunter Thomas

womp womp

Nicholas Myers
Nicholas Myers

Lmao, you idiots acting like this hit on him is benefiting you in any serious way when it's actually going to get worse from now on. Tomorrow it'll be your e celeb guy or podcast whatever then after that, you yourself. Great job you retards.

Ryan Thompson
Ryan Thompson

If Trump had tweeted Gamergate none of this would have happened

Lucas Jackson
Lucas Jackson

You are the very definition of a useful idiot. The single most useful tool of the far left.

Carson Long
Carson Long

used nigger as an insult
is shocked when a company trying to keep a positive image axes you

Sargon went full retard.

Brody Rivera
Brody Rivera

This is good in certain aspects, and is great accellerationism. It lays the groundwork to ban lots of leftists when the right takes power, if you're into that sort of thing.

Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

he talked himself into a corner (9)
good for him if he wants to be in
hell. have fun red coat!

Attached: 2mdicr.jpg (85 KB, 705x500)

Jack Miller
Jack Miller

Gibbs me my patreon welfare gibbs back!

Levi Price
Levi Price

far left
lmao

Levi Butler
Levi Butler

Well you see, you fucking pleb, i was trying to insult the alt right by comparing them to filthy niggers.

Maybe....you are also a filthy stupid nignog?

Lucas Hill
Lucas Hill

People should be allowed to say naughty words without being persecuted. Sargon Is a raging faggot but the current state of tech companies having government tier authority over the population is unacceptable.

Logan Edwards
Logan Edwards

seems patreon needs to deplatform these faggots too breitbart.com/tech/2018/11/06/chapo-trap-house-host-matt-christman-kill-yourself-and-kill-everyone-around-you/

Jaxson Bennett
Jaxson Bennett

Wait... The lead singer of Metallica did that?

Ian Evans
Ian Evans

Anita:
"OMG is an victim of online harassment"
"Pay me paypigs!"

Sargon:
"OMG is an victim of online harassment"
"Pay me paypigs!"

AT last horse hoe theory is true, septics and SJW are the same.

Attached: 1540479845679-0.jpg (11 KB, 220x230)

Tyler Morales
Tyler Morales

hit on him
Sargon was always about making money for himself by being on the controlled opposition side of SJWs.

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

fuck sargon
hope he gets deplatformed everywhere he goes

Jack Watson
Jack Watson

how deep down the rabbit hole are you to think that Sargon was controlled opposition for sjws? I forgot how this board rots the mind so much

William Gray
William Gray

lmfao, so much this tbqh , sargon is cucking so hard it hurts to watch, he can't even debate retarde shit libs like kristi winters lmfao

Christian Gutierrez
Christian Gutierrez

The fact he wants a gamergate 2.0 , he's a fucking retard just looking for shekels dude

Angel Cox
Angel Cox

NEO NAZIS FROM 4+Jow Forums HAVE BEEN HARASSING HIM FOR 6 MONTHS NOW HELP HIM DO SOMETHING Jow Forums

Attached: neonazis.png (233 KB, 844x559)

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

inb4 he files a lawsuit asking the state to overturn the decision of a private company

Austin Richardson
Austin Richardson

It's simple - he's a puritan. He believes in equality, he rejects human biodiversity, he supports multiculti, he supports democracy. SJWs are what happens when you take his beliefs to the extreme.

Christian Ward
Christian Ward

welcome to police station, how can we help sir
hello my name is sargon and internet trolls are bullying me .
out get !!out right now

Hudson Powell
Hudson Powell

Censorship is never good, user. You know this is gonna bite us in the ass as well. It already is.

This guy gets it.

Attached: 1543103562771.gif (1.88 MB, 300x403)

Jacob Baker
Jacob Baker

he's not getting away with this. He said that the alt-right behave like niggers. This implies that niggers are bad and have something wrong with their behavior. He's a racist and racists don't get to keep their paypig

Evan Murphy
Evan Murphy

Allah's willing the liberal pig has been served justice.

Hudson Gutierrez
Hudson Gutierrez

I mean this is hardly censorship, patreon doesn't want to give him a platform because he said niggers, I'm sure we can all disagree with that as a premise but from a corporate PR standpoint, it's pretty obvious why they had to do it. Also, fuck sargon of a cuck, he had been doxxing people with that kike kraut and tea.

Attached: 1541946489181.png (280 KB, 780x658)

Carter Rodriguez
Carter Rodriguez

Cuckold of Akkad btfo.

In all seriousness, this does provide another example to destroy the libertarian idea that corporations are apolitical. After all, he did make them a lot of money but was banned regardless.

Josiah Bailey
Josiah Bailey

Oh, no! The dude that made money from shitty Youtube slideshow videos will need to find another way to make money!

Attached: 1520314223165.png (287 KB, 460x416)

Brody Cruz
Brody Cruz

The nazis are trying to trick you into thinking that my insulting them by comparison to the filthy unruly black bastard scourge means im also a racist. Fucking niggers

Elijah Butler
Elijah Butler

Live by the Locke, die by the Locke. Simple as that.

Gavin Richardson
Gavin Richardson

sargoy of faggot

Samuel Hall
Samuel Hall

hu-what

Kayden Lee
Kayden Lee

but Locke and sheeit

Samuel Wilson
Samuel Wilson

all the shitlib bashing got to his head, now he's incapable of forming a coherent argument against the AR so he just attacks them like antifa would, full retard style.

Him and kraut were both chilling in that discord server planning to dox people obviously, what a sad little spazz he is, him and his little sidekick rats vee and kraut should go back to attacking university shitlibs, that's all they are capable of, i'm sure he will continue on his path of self-destruction though.

Owen Peterson
Owen Peterson

Having 5-hour streams every night where you obsess over him is acting like niggers or 14-year-old girls

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

This dude isn't smart, never was..his opinions are trash and he's uneducated in most topics he wants about. He can't go three seconds without crying about gamergate which was a tumblr tier bullshit.

Muh Anita was mean to mean huh gamergate

Stop watching him. He does not matter. In any way shape or form. He's a fat loser. A false god

Joseph Barnes
Joseph Barnes

Nobody talks about that retard anymore in the AR, even shitlibs don't want to engage with him even though he's deaperate to engage with them, the only person that rips him apart once in a while is metokur because he makes some decent shekels off doing so.

Dylan Robinson
Dylan Robinson

Metokur can't go 5 seconds without mentioning him. He's like a certain demographic talking about Trump.

Noah Nelson
Noah Nelson

Radicalizes more. Part of removing all options of getting out of this without violence.

Robert Bennett
Robert Bennett

getting this emotional over ecelebs
settle down beavis

Jack Nguyen
Jack Nguyen

They put theirnlabor into the site, and thebrihhtfully own it. Its a private entity, if they dont want him on the platform, they are not required to host someone on their private domain. Thats private property rights right out of Second Treatsie.

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

What did Sargon mean by this?

youtu.be/8RC31maEwNs

Attached: Screenshot-2018-12-05-at-13.17.08.jpg (51 KB, 489x372)

Colton Martinez
Colton Martinez

Defend this faggots speech nigger! He cant tell us how gay he is if he is silenced!

Gavin Scott
Gavin Scott

Markets! and competition! and yelp reviews! and blah blah blah ! The invisible hand of the market ! Twitter and Facebook and Patreon will be dealt with through competition in the free market ! any minute now !

Grayson Bailey
Grayson Bailey

If this utterly useless fugly fat faggot cant make more than the average doctor then the niggers have won. Free speech without massive payout?? Whats the point in that??

Liam Butler
Liam Butler

le based maga praise kekistan fellow young people

Brandon Ramirez
Brandon Ramirez

This

Brayden Sanders
Brayden Sanders

kikes in the oven

Robert Diaz
Robert Diaz

I remember when we were literally force feeding him information of DIGRA during gamergate, telling him he'd get famous is he started talking about it. He told us we were retarded conspiracy theorists, and couldn't understand what cultural marxism was
someone explain to me again what marxists think, I don't think I really understand
no seriously, it's just not sticking to me, i don't get the idea
He's one of the dumbest people you'll ever meet. People who have spoken to him privately at any length over any kind of academic issue know this is true. He's a fast talker and knows how to project an arrogant personality, with
received speech" to sound like he went to boarding school, but he a barely literate idiot. His channel before gamergate was just him ranting about how the modern world wasn't as cool as the ancient world, like he was this ancient sophisticate from the time of Sargon of Akkad. It was the cringiest shit around. Then he became the eceleb version, talking about whatever he thought was popular, not really knowing jack shit but acting sophisticated. Its cringe when you know these people personally, to see them develop an ego and start to believe their own image.

Now he's done, just like you would imagine. Because he though the ride would go forever, and everything he touched would turn to gold.Woopsie.

Attached: itsabout-sargon-in-denial.png (89 KB, 580x282)

Jack Moore
Jack Moore

Carl?

Cameron Rivera
Cameron Rivera

I think Sargon is a fag but I agree with you. But Sargon's a complete retard thinking he could do this with no reprecussions.

Attached: 1hr98x.jpg (13 KB, 302x215)

Easton Lee
Easton Lee

I completely agree but companies have a right to deny their services to people. I suppose you could write a law that you can't deny people on political beliefs but good luck getting congress to pass it.

Jaxson Bennett
Jaxson Bennett

I think that really was carl of a cuck and he sounds DRUNK. he's losing everything- as a poser only deserves.

Lucas Parker
Lucas Parker

He said a naughty word in a video that was on someone else's Youtube channel.

Jaxon Brooks
Jaxon Brooks

We did it reddit!
Man what a faggot, i hope this chinless midget is driven of the internet.
Time to drink a celebratory diet soda.

Evan Foster
Evan Foster

only a brainlet can't see how useful Sargon is for the right

Brayden Phillips
Brayden Phillips

People should be allowed to say naughty words without being persecuted
how fucking old are you? "should" doesn't matter, drunk 23 year olds "should" be able to dress slutty and stumble around without being taken advantage of but thats not reality

stop it

Luke Ortiz
Luke Ortiz

Its me i just pissed in lucys minge. Legacy is secure.

Jason Diaz
Jason Diaz

yeah, not at all
the fact that he's punching right as we speak over this confirms it

Bentley Turner
Bentley Turner

Good job mate, maybe this one won't abort itself

Elijah Jackson
Elijah Jackson

Easy there edgelord,you are scaring the kids.
inb4 "hur dur you are cuck"

Jackson Reyes
Jackson Reyes

The alt right wants censorship if it's against people they don't like. The best part is the media wants the actual radicals to be seen and heard do they can cry abour muh nazis.

Luke Gray
Luke Gray

I haven't received a response within 2 hrs

Attached: 1537819739750.png (165 KB, 327x316)

Josiah Carter
Josiah Carter

Taking away Sargons gibs is silencing him
He's still welcome to share his shitty opinion on plenty of platforms. He just isn't getting funded on patreon anymore
You're a retard.

John Thompson
John Thompson

I have been enjoying the fall of Sargon these past few months

Asher Price
Asher Price

the left eating their own

fuck em

sargon married a single mother

fuck em

Oliver Stewart
Oliver Stewart

Of course he immediately throws people like us under the bus, even using the left's terminology.
Even though he's the one who technically broke ToS.
Crying about his family being harassed like a lying faggot.
He only cares about shekels, fuck him.

Matthew Adams
Matthew Adams

Don’t cut yourself on that edge kiddo

Nathaniel Hernandez
Nathaniel Hernandez

He was an embarrassment on Joe Rogan

Chase Walker
Chase Walker

#DeplatformPatreon

James Perez
James Perez

Led Zeppelin.

Jason Reyes
Jason Reyes

He should just give his viewers a bitcoin address to donate to. that would be the ancap thing to do.

Cameron Thomas
Cameron Thomas

The ironic thing about "liberalists" like Sargon and PJW is that they want the same thing that globo-homo wants, for everyone to be an individual, go shopping and watch some porn, yet they get treated like they're dissident right

Jaxon Sullivan
Jaxon Sullivan

He never broke the ToS. Did you even read it? Obviously not.

Leo Bell
Leo Bell

I found this place through him. 'Skeptics' are the gateway drug you idiots

Kayden Torres
Kayden Torres

He's not going anywhere, nor will centrists flock to your cringe ideology no matter hard you try to black-op them.

Benjamin Watson
Benjamin Watson

lol

Jason Hill
Jason Hill

he's pulling the "neo nazis are cyber bullying me" card
Holy shit he is almost indistinguishable from Anita Sarkeesian at this point.

Attached: 1515216413490.jpg (35 KB, 274x320)

Joshua King
Joshua King

admits being a newfag
t. former skeptic MAGApede classical liberalisticisticist

Attached: 1539201368598.jpg (83 KB, 594x1176)

Owen Mitchell
Owen Mitchell

time for you to go back then

Attached: Dgy2UodVQAAQM0p.jpg (10 KB, 400x188)

Colton Peterson
Colton Peterson

He totally deserves this. He wanted to say Nigger and now hes getting punished for it. Waaaaaah I did things against their ToS and now i'm losing money.

Benjamin Wright
Benjamin Wright

I think you should be allowed to say nigger. Lmao at Jow Forums celebrating someone losing their income for saying nigger. Sad!

Joshua Stewart
Joshua Stewart

just like Milo didn't go anywhere

Adrian Nguyen
Adrian Nguyen

this t b h
mostly he just articulated what I already thought
and then I moved to a very beautiful colourful city for uni and got force fed redpills

Easton Myers
Easton Myers

"But I did everything they asked of me!!! I spoke out against the le alt-right! I even had discord full of my minions doxing and mass reporting people they instructed me to! I'm a victim, REEEEEE!
#kekistan
#gamergate2.0

Attached: 1502167573655.jpg (156 KB, 1284x720)

Chase Brooks
Chase Brooks

Did you even watch the video you dumb faggot nigger cuck? He didn't break any of patreon rules, he didn't even say that in one of his videos and it was never on patreon. Keep on cheering for censorship because it's someone you are jealous of/don't like. When they come for you there will be no one left to care. Censorship isn't a right or left issue, it is a people in power vs the rest of us issue. And people like you that just bend over and take that fat load to the face like a good goy, you will be one of the first to go when the world goes to shit.

Attached: 1536334789666.png (890 KB, 700x700)

Jeremiah Stewart
Jeremiah Stewart

YouTube is dumb not to cut in on patreons market. They have super chats but if they allowed direct donations they could possibly make a profit.

Brody Reyes
Brody Reyes

up next

the sweetie squad commander

Attached: 0b5.png (114 KB, 680x559)

Landon Mitchell
Landon Mitchell

Another "Jim" E-celeb thread

Jaxson Nguyen
Jaxson Nguyen

It was probably his fans flagging Sargon.

Brody Butler
Brody Butler

it looks like Sargoy sent his defense force to shill for him.

hurr "jim"

Attached: 1520714381355.jpg (9 KB, 300x168)

Eli Hall
Eli Hall

Oh yeah, do you have proof of that? No you don't, do you ? Haha, so predictable. *smug chuckle*

Attached: 1514688199452.png (79 KB, 350x350)

Gabriel Myers
Gabriel Myers

well they kept making threads here saying they should do it

then calling anyone sargon when they were told to stop being faggots

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

lol! sweetie squad! get it?

we are the ss!

Ryan Nelson
Ryan Nelson

Thanks for the (you), see you on mr meteor's next video chum!

Dominic Wright
Dominic Wright

Why does anyone care about these eceleb faggots? They are only in 'it' for the money. Ignore them, let retards make them rich or not, let the police state lock them up or not, it doesn't matter. They are of no consequence.

Julian Sullivan
Julian Sullivan

telling isn't it? the only retort sargon cucks have is 'jim did this you are his shill muh sweetie squad' yet you're the one actually shilling for Sergei. If you don't already know, most Jow Forums hates this idiot.

Jason Phillips
Jason Phillips

Guis guis guis, my bos... friend Carl has done nothing wrong. This is clearly just a...*checks Script* clearly just a character assassination attempt by the blue hairs and the alt right. Sargn is like a modern day Alexander the great, but on the interwebz and we should all support him.

Attached: MV5BMzQ5N2FhMWQ[email protected]@.-V1-UY268-CR147,0,1 (9 KB, 182x268)

Benjamin Ross
Benjamin Ross

Sargon's a civnat cuck twat but youve totally misrepresented the facts here cunt and are siding with regressive leftists

Anthony Foster
Anthony Foster

I'm one of those people that talks shit about Sargon here and other places, but secretly watches his videos and gives them thumbs up. Anyone else?

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

why are you so up set when someone slights jim, of course its you sweetie squad faggots, you keep spamming the board so its a given and you all have the same edgelord talking points

they read like the comments on all jims videos

Gavin Gonzalez
Gavin Gonzalez

So you support censorship when no rules are broken if it is someone you disagree with correct? Yes or no not some misdirecting bullshit about who's side I am on.

Levi Flores
Levi Flores

holy fuck so many establishment shills

Attached: bootlickers.jpg (254 KB, 772x530)

Thomas Williams
Thomas Williams

Not a communist! An ex-commie and now a civnat cuck who disapproves of mass immigration and islam as well as all hate speech laws ie an improvement. You just dont know what the truth is do you - vodka swilling lithuanian peasant twat

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

what do all you nigger faggots have against him anyways? I don't really care about E-celebs, but I wish no ill will to them either. censorship of any kind is bad. Fuck you OP, Fuck everyone who cares about this and fuck everyone cheering for this. you all need to go back to plebbit, go talk about it there and get this gay shit off here.

This is like the fifth time I've seen one of you nigger faggot mr metokur 14 year old faggots posting this as if it's relevant to politics.

Attached: land-before-time-nope.jpg (46 KB, 625x447)

Gavin Sullivan
Gavin Sullivan

Look guys, I don't care whay Basedgoy says. It is not a good idea for whites to start raping black males to death. There are far better, and less creepy, suggestions for returning control of white countries to white people.

Jose Anderson
Jose Anderson

It's agitprop. Stay aware user.
This place has shills EVERYWHERE.

Asher Young
Asher Young

He's a civnat cuck BUT if politicians held his views we'd all be better off than we are currently ie anti-islam, anti mass immigration, ban on gender studies/social justice studies, free speech guarantees, end to hate speech legislation

Angel Young
Angel Young

I've defended every other person that has been in his position but when it comes to Sargon I cannot muster a fuck to give. His opinions and ideas are worthless to anyone other than himself and everything he has ever done has been purely for his own benefit.

It sucks yet another person has been censored, but in this instance nothing of value has been lost. I am gaining more by mocking him and his cringe worthy fans than anything he could ever offer.

Attached: 1541884880601.jpg (30 KB, 293x236)

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

is this a thread about jim? we were talking about Sargon until you brought him up for some reason. You do know there are other people besides jim and his crew who hate this retarded brit right?

Grayson Hill
Grayson Hill

its not about him
if his civnat cuckery is being banned its bad news for those to the right

Jordan Taylor
Jordan Taylor

I said sweetie squad commander, you then started defending jim out the gate then calling people sargon or sargon shills

it will be his next and I know you sweetie squad faggots populate these threads so I don't know why you are so happy

Isaiah Watson
Isaiah Watson

I knew you wouldn't respond you censorship loving pussy. Suck that corporate cock harder.

Attached: 1543389196313.png (49 KB, 504x609)

Adrian Phillips
Adrian Phillips

metokur fan-boys are cancerous faggots with vicarious sado-masochist tendencies and metokur jumped the shark some time ago

Levi Bennett
Levi Bennett

civnat cuckery is being banned its bad news for those to the right
His brand of civnat cuckery is in the way of the far right. Without them sitting firmly in the middle with a fence post up their faggot asses the far left and right can fight it out once and for all.

Pic related are the kinds of people Sargin brings to the table. In fact he co-opted the meme specifically for that expressed purpose.

Attached: 1493847869012.jpg (52 KB, 523x724)

Ayden Williams
Ayden Williams

I said sweetie squad commander
And why would you say this in a thread about Sargoy? Why would you pivot to 'jim'? You're not a sargon fanboy are you?

you then started defending jim out the gate
I'm defending him for pointing out the shills venting about some ibs figure? lmao

Nolan Carter
Nolan Carter

What Sargon and many of you simps here do not understand is that you are White males. White males, regardless of how much Jew Leftist cock they take up the ass, are still at the bottom of the progressive stack. Sargon is hated merely for the fact that he exists as a White, heterosexual male. No amount of Jew cocksucking will fix that.

John Morales
John Morales

Every time there is an anti-Sargon shill thread I'm gonna watch a Sargon video.
You really are pathetic. Havnt taken down a single person on your little hit list.

Tyler Roberts
Tyler Roberts

damn, you are rabidly dumb

Tyler Ward
Tyler Ward

heh fuck the far left, they should have been more moderate
heh fuck the far right, they should have been more moderate
smug chuckles
gets targeted in the same way
Oh my, this is completely unfair! Something must be done to stop this attack upon free speech!

Attached: 1540065059448.png (311 KB, 400x316)

Jose Gray
Jose Gray

Let's see how his "classical liberalism" helps him out of that one
Any White male who says that he's a Libertarian or Classical Liberal is a guttless faggot. But White boys in the UK, US and Canada love that shitty ideology it seems.

Jack Powell
Jack Powell

and you're a sad sargoy shill

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

there it is

Wyatt Taylor
Wyatt Taylor

It shows people that you are not safe no matter how hard you cuck. The days of playing it safe are over. They came for us, now they're going after Gavin, Sargon, Alex Jones, and every other cuck who thought they were safe as long as they weren't us.

James Campbell
James Campbell

and take off that meme flag you sad cunt, why are you hiding it

Ian Miller
Ian Miller

you are not safe no matter how hard you cuck. The days of playing it safe are over. They came for us, now they're going after Gavin, Sargon, Alex Jones, and every other cuck who thought they were safe as long as they weren't us.
I find pleasure in seeing these White males who cuck for Jews taken down. They're gutless traitors sucking on the Jew tit. And yet their cucking for Jews still did not save them. Goys are meant to serve Jews.

Ryan Rodriguez
Ryan Rodriguez

Wouldn't bother Jim. He already gets $600+ on a stream so he'd just keep on that while doing his weekly job. The guy isn't soigoi and his 1 trick profit.

Aaron Johnson
Aaron Johnson

Incorrect. He's baby's 1st red pill and a gateway to the right. I know plenty who started with sargon and then went further to slowly but surely become hard right

Noah Jones
Noah Jones

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fvz610fmmOg
EI sums this up quite well.

Gavin Nelson
Gavin Nelson

Let's hope this radicalises them into coming to our side. I would have liked for politics to be more toned down for another five years, as any free speech platform invariably goes hard-right, but getting more fence-sitting Whites to take their own side is a good thing.

Bentley Edwards
Bentley Edwards

promotes a movement to sick government thugs on whores for unpaid taxes
almost immediately loses primary revenue stream
couldn't have happened to a nicer goy

Attached: 1544278730739.gif (1.81 MB, 259x199)

Jackson Cook
Jackson Cook

everytime, I know you are a rabid sweetie squad fanboy

you are the same australian in every spammed thread

you don't have anything to say but accuse people of being sargon you mental case

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

Don't know what's more cringe. Your image macro or you.

Dylan Turner
Dylan Turner

Patreon gibs were already taxable income.

Matthew Scott
Matthew Scott

He doesnt support multiculti or islam you dense slavic cunt. Youre a fucking leftypol shill

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

I know plenty who started with sargon and then went further to slowly but surely become hard right
Then why hasn't he? I can tell you're a senpai by how you vehemently defend him but to me he just seems like an opportunist hopping on whatever idealogy will net the most profit. Gamergate and kekistan both being prime examples.

Landon Reed
Landon Reed

checked
point being?
he boot licked and karma bit his ass. it's ceramic

Dylan Allen
Dylan Allen

you don't have anything to say but accuse people of being sargon you mental case
lmao when this happen you delusional retard? All I said was take off your meme flag and you're probably not going to do that I'm assuming.

William Bell
William Bell

plenty of platforms.
like what lol. we all know when one censors, the rest follow suit

Parker Hill
Parker Hill

because it will be a question mark and you will sperg even more

Landon Fisher
Landon Fisher

ok now flip the text and it equally applies to muh skeptics

Gabriel Williams
Gabriel Williams

EI sums this up quite well.
I've suspected that it's White dudes in the U.S., Canada, etc., who are afraid of being called a racist. A lot of young men who are now White nationalists in the U.S. come from Libertarianism.

Jeremiah Carter
Jeremiah Carter

calls himself a centre left classical liberal
actually supports far right figures for the pateron gibs
Yea that checks out

Julian Nguyen
Julian Nguyen

then do it, don't you wanna see me sperg out?

Daniel Richardson
Daniel Richardson

lol at him trying to explain and justify his use of the word nigger to these people. It sure worked for John Schnatter.

Juan Turner
Juan Turner

He's a cuck - but a gateway cuck who can be useful
I save my hate for leftists and kike overlords
And yeh - i have a soft spot for him from gamergate days

Charles Howard
Charles Howard

I thought that the implication was that he shouldn't have joined the thotaudit but also complain about having his e-sheckels taken away. This is a bad argument as he was already being taxed, just as he was just promoting the taxing of e-courtesans.

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

wifeskid in binbag had his patreon removed
Thank god

Attached: 1535485703942.jpg (97 KB, 433x419)

Ryder Sanders
Ryder Sanders

Kek who the fuck does he support thats far right? Unless you accept the fucking kiked leftist definition of "far right" (anyone to the right of mao)

Jaxon Jenkins
Jaxon Jenkins

Yeah, he was charged with updog.

Levi Howard
Levi Howard

smug brit trying to get other people taxed
Some things never change.
Snitches get the rope too.

Jason Williams
Jason Williams

I'm simply saying that he was trying to use the long dick of government to fuck over someone else's money, and in the end he got fucked just as hard, if from a different dick. I'm not saying it was a 1:1 comparison. Just a poetic irony.

Jackson Morgan
Jackson Morgan

His dog does still hold racist and white supremacist views though

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

You are admitting to being a fan of a cuck. Think about that.

If the far right completely took over the internet he would shave his head and start a "movement" of some kind that required donations.

If the far left takes over he will renounce his current ways, dye his beard purple and start a movement that requires donations.

Currently there's a power struggle between the two so he's tried to start fence sitting movements that require donations.

I honestly think he may just walk away from it all now (after failing to start a movement over this, which requires donations) once he can't milk YouTube for shekels because at the end of the day that's all he wants. He doesn't have any real loyalties or convictions.

Jackson Adams
Jackson Adams

No that was this guy

Attached: 1542474612456.jpg (40 KB, 580x772)

Colton Barnes
Colton Barnes

Sargon speaking at an event with an open-borders Israeli (except for Israel, of course): youtube.com/watch?v=S544c_JRhQk

Joseph Brooks
Joseph Brooks

He's baby's 1st red pill and a gateway to the right.
can people stop saying this dumb shit
no people who dont share your ideology and shill against it are not a gateway to you ideology

Oliver Nelson
Oliver Nelson

Attached: 1543409718807.jpg (138 KB, 563x542)

Logan James
Logan James

Whatever, if you support virtual whores being granted legislative privileges over not over yourself, but also morally decent women, you're the worst form of beta cuckold.

Hunter Baker
Hunter Baker

Kek, I'm samefagging here but out of curiosity I checked what his first post was after finding out his patreon was axed. What was his FIRST concern?
censorship?
Nope
idealogy
Nope. He IMMEDIATELY started crying victim and asked for money.

Attached: Screenshot-20181209-000025-YouTube.jpg (206 KB, 1004x568)

Jeremiah Hill
Jeremiah Hill

I think it is fucking hilarious. Maybe he can tell patreon they are acting like niggers.

Justin Brooks
Justin Brooks

I support any person in any line of work finding ways to keep their property from the theiving kikes in government, faggot. I don't compromise on my principles just because this particular group of individuals is hated by the NPC neckbeards who infest the online right.

Henry Gray
Henry Gray

Not a fan you dense mutt
Ex-comrade from gamergate - he's cucked out but I can't hate the guy
Pretty fucking simple

Jackson Lopez
Jackson Lopez

I know countless hard right people who started with sargoy

Jaxon Cook
Jaxon Cook

a memeflag calling someone a mutt
fuck off, street shitter

Carson Young
Carson Young

Whatever 56%

Jaxon Collins
Jaxon Collins

but he a barely literate idiot

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

one of the only non-retarded and humorous rational political commentators who understood you could have conservative values without being a jew puppet is deplatformed

well the jews and their neo-conservative, ultra-capitalist, puppets win again. No more "this week in stupid" to laugh at retarded leftist extremists. hope you brain damaged tools are pleased.

Attached: cancer-man.jpg (15 KB, 250x333)

Hudson Ortiz
Hudson Ortiz

Lithuanian being retarded
Nothing new, but already impressive, considering you could have killed yourself while writing this post.

Gabriel Gray
Gabriel Gray

ultra-capitalist
you natsocs really are retarded

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

What are lithuanians like polbro?
not much experience

Gavin Richardson
Gavin Richardson

Reminder that statists are not humans to us.

Lucas Campbell
Lucas Campbell

current internationalist finance capitalism is as toxic to the nation,culture and society as bolshevism. It just takes longer. It also sponsors cultural marxism

Asher Thomas
Asher Thomas

//boards.Jow Forums.org/r/catalog#s=eddit =]

Attached: typo.jpg (35 KB, 735x541)

Matthew Richardson
Matthew Richardson

Most that I met are realists/pessimists, drink a lot of vodka and want to watch the world burn.
I mean, I agree with them and relate a lot, but they're retarded like low-class Poles.

Joshua Rogers
Joshua Rogers

Nothing wrong with Jim. His people got some dog fuckers and Necrophiliacs locked up. He actually does something useful instead of making videos about feminists.

Alexander Bailey
Alexander Bailey

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Unlucky

Ryder Rogers
Ryder Rogers

Mercantillist central banking and fiat currency is not capitalism

Christopher Gonzalez
Christopher Gonzalez

it was more pointing to the irony

Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell

yeah me to
that is despite of sargon efforts to prevent that

Connor Lee
Connor Lee

You support a Fat cunt that doesn't want whites to have their own homeland.

Daniel Scott
Daniel Scott

He's never grown up and wastes his time pointing and laughing at degenerate filth
I suspect it makes him feel like less of a fuck-up himself by endlessly staring into the abyss of sexual deviant mental cases
Sad

Oliver Russell
Oliver Russell

no dude fuck free speech I am serious.

That's enough Jow Forums for today.

Angel Price
Angel Price

Commies really fucked you lot up

Owen Johnson
Owen Johnson

Only realists and those who know are allowed to use the word nigger. Sargoy does not meet the requirements.

Ian Smith
Ian Smith

not real capitalism
hmmm
I agree with to a point. Im third position

Jaxon Bell
Jaxon Bell

Dont support him - just dont hate him either
Pretty simple unless youre a binary Manichean retard

Jeremiah Stewart
Jeremiah Stewart

I agree with you* to a point. Im third position

Andrew Hughes
Andrew Hughes

On one side it sucks that this is politically motivated and an attempt to silence the 'wrong opinions', on the other I'm glad this youtuber e-whore trash is finally being taken care of. Internet took a huge blow when it basically become an accepted career choice to be a fat useless fuck on the internet filming yourself getting angry at articles online. Everyone who ever gave a cent on patreon to anyone deserves gas.

Nicholas Wright
Nicholas Wright

it was /cow/ that filed the reports against his patreon because sargon is a massive sperg and they just wanted to prod him into a further downward spiral

honestly if this dumbass is too stupid to make his own website or move into crypto donations like dailystormer does he has it coming, you cannot rely on the teat of patreon and other entities owned by your enemies

Evan Walker
Evan Walker

You just described the majority of Jow Forums's user base. If you're so much better than that description you just gave to the point that you feel superior to anons like that you've got too much ego. Laughing at retards is the sites main attraction. Go be smug on reddit.

Hunter Butler
Hunter Butler

anyone who is happy sargon is banned needs a bullet. free speech is the most important thing, once we lose it, the fight is lost

Brandon Bailey
Brandon Bailey

Thats /b/s user base not Jow Forumss faggot. Ive been here since you first started having sexual fantasies about Jim rimming your ass. Get fucked

Samuel Robinson
Samuel Robinson

i dont really like him but he should be free to say whatever he wants and beg for cash on whhatever platform he wants
the faggots going after him think hes a threat and think he is right wing (i think he is a wishy washy middle of the road cuck)
nobody should celebrate him being targetted

Christopher Morales
Christopher Morales

I'm so sick of all these whiny British fuckers. Hey Brits, if they want to do something meaningful for the world, you can start by eliminating the royal family, go after the Rothschilds in the city of London, arrest all the pedophiles and rape gangs, the list goes on and on. Maybe fatso Sargon can help.

Nolan Morris
Nolan Morris

Free speech doesn't apply to private companies and their terms of service you fucking idiot.

Cooper Taylor
Cooper Taylor

Youre 100% correct but jim's beta male orbiter fanboys just cant see past their daddy's hate boner for sargoy

Jeremiah Phillips
Jeremiah Phillips

Wow so insightful. I'll get right on that
Fucking leaf

Aiden Torres
Aiden Torres

Not yet.

Nolan Diaz
Nolan Diaz

wastes time pointing and laughing at degenerate filth
sexual deviant
Not sure what Jow Forums you've been lurking but that describes anons on this board pretty damn well. Maybe stop taking yourself so damn seriously on a finnish egg decorating forum.

Attached: jAVb7fv.png (303 KB, 937x801)

Sebastian Baker
Sebastian Baker

23 posts by ID
beta male orbiter fanboys
Vee stop sucking his cock

Cameron Brooks
Cameron Brooks

hey guise - just start executing your head of state,bankers and criminals - its so easy and simple
Fucking idiot

Samuel Sullivan
Samuel Sullivan

Show your flag David

Henry Brooks
Henry Brooks

LMAO FAT SMUG KEK BTFO

Jace Cox
Jace Cox

Cu ckold Akkad and his paypigs BTFO

William Sanders
William Sanders

Dont you have a donkey to fuck or something on saturday night gypsy

Leo Williams
Leo Williams

It's pretty simple, yeah. You're either part of the problem or not, retard.

Lucas Evans
Lucas Evans

Also
I don't support him
24 posts in his defense.
Lying cunt.

Julian Sullivan
Julian Sullivan

muh meme flag
fucking /nupol/
lemme guess - youve been a WN since 2016 when jim started giving it his subtle approval right? kek
Pathetic

Grayson Smith
Grayson Smith

not a furfag like sargon vee or his fans

Grayson Davis
Grayson Davis

What's updog

Christopher Russell
Christopher Russell

Carl the alt right and Jow Forums are harassing me Benjamin
is a cuck like you

Gavin Green
Gavin Green

you dont have a massive hateboner for sargoy
youre not pointing at sexual deviants and retards like daddy jim
youre not part of the solution
you must be a sargoy fan cause you dont obsessively hate him like I do cause I obsessively beta orbit jim and suck his looser cock
Jesus you're pathetic

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

jim
Jim Acosta? I don't think CNN would hire some one that gives subtle approval of white nationalism. In fact i think he's mentioned it to Trump before in a bad light. But what does he have to do with you David?

Joshua Clark
Joshua Clark

Is this deflection or do you really not know which jim i'm referring to?
Fucking /nupol/
Christ give me strength

Adrian Murphy
Adrian Murphy

do you really not know which jim i'm referring to?
If it's not Acosta, then no. Is he friends with Serg'n or something?

Eli Garcia
Eli Garcia

lurk more faggot
jim aka metokur
fuck me

Connor Harris
Connor Harris

lol, ironically so many libertarians are actually more " racist " than Richard Spencer.

call the alt right niggers
say native americans "would be released back into the wild"

Jaxson Evans
Jaxson Evans

metokur
fuck me
Sargon?

Robert Reyes
Robert Reyes

I think you guys are jerking off to Sargon schadenfreude a bit too much to realize the greater implications here. Patreon's "safety team" has effectively decided that they can use the Resetera model for moderation, where rules don't actually matter and they can ban people for whatever reason they want. They are going to take down Metokur next.

Lincoln King
Lincoln King

This guy gets it

Ayden Gutierrez
Ayden Gutierrez

These “skeptics” are just liberals at a slower speed than retarded liberals are, whatever future liberals would achieve in 10 years, the policies retards like Sargon push for would achieve in 15 years

And for these British alt-light conservatives every single one of them is a degenerate (except for Mark Collett) who goes on about how they how they’re champions of conservative values but are either:
Niggers
Trannies
Nigger Trannies
Gay
Druggies
Sexual deviants

Attached: 5E1BEC4B-3108-45AE-9F5F-C3DD13ED5824.jpg (134 KB, 725x1024)

Luis Diaz
Luis Diaz

fuck me
And why is this guy, Jim, relevant to you David?

Asher Allen
Asher Allen

If you haven't seen the writing on the wall ages ago you're honestly slow, they're all going to be taken down within a few years.

Stop relying on Patreon and other sites owned by San Fran groupies. Crypto is currently the only alternative that cannot be controlled.

Julian Perry
Julian Perry

Now the cucked Civ Nat, Basedgoy of Mossad, knows how it feels to be deplatformed. Hopefully, this actually redpills some of his followers.

Attached: 1544076859061.gif (466 KB, 500x455)

Jordan Brooks
Jordan Brooks

you guys are jerking off a bit too much to realize the greater implications here
Explain how that works exactly. Like how does laughing at someone make it impossible to see what's BEEN going on?

Nathan Butler
Nathan Butler

Lurk more /nupol/ faggot

Gabriel Nelson
Gabriel Nelson

Who?
lol is this shit your life

Jack Perry
Jack Perry

Goys are meant to serve Jews.
So true... so true

Attached: Shlomo-Shekelstein.jpg (157 KB, 501x585)

Lucas Reed
Lucas Reed

Why yes ofcourse. You have to spend 12 hours a day everyday on Jow Forums to know who jim is when discussing sargoy
Fucking faggot

Leo Sanders
Leo Sanders

I am pleased to see mr. Sargonne get fucked over by Kike'don.

Luke Gutierrez
Luke Gutierrez

so lemme get this straight, if you don't know jimmy you're /nupol/? wouldn't that make jim /oldpol/ you fucking retard
32 posts by this fangirl

Attached: 1518415886123.jpg (87 KB, 600x550)

Nicholas Morris
Nicholas Morris

How come anytime legitimate criticism is brought up, you feel the need to mention some guy named Jim? And where can I find info on this Jim guy? The way you obsessively talk about him makes me think he's probably an interesting individual.

Bentley Murphy
Bentley Murphy

spend 12 hours a day everyday on Jow Forums to know who jim is
Can't you just explain him to me?

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

muh look at someone posting
muh so funny at someone posting replies
muh this makes me super smart guise right
go back to laddit fag

Julian Ramirez
Julian Ramirez

Youve got it twisted newfag
I'm defending free speech. But whenever sargoy is mentioned all the jim fanboys pop up and derail cause
muh daddy jim dont likey sarcuck

Lincoln Torres
Lincoln Torres

calls jimmy's bois le nufegs
inadvertantly admits oldfags know about jim undermining his own premise
y-you're rennit
errytime

Attached: 1533909216659.gif (188 KB, 550x400)

Samuel Brooks
Samuel Brooks

But whenever sargoy is mentioned all the jim fanboys pop up and derail cause
Then why did you bring Sargns friend Jim into this? I just wanted you to show your flag, David.

Grayson Morales
Grayson Morales

It's a meme that gets you to ask what it means so that the original asker can slightly twist the words in a certain fashion to make it sound as if you said "whats up dog?" To which can be replied with "not much" or "nothin, what's up with you?". It is a very funny meme

Josiah Campbell
Josiah Campbell

No Im calling you a new fag cause you dont even know who jim is you braindead nigger

Nolan Thompson
Nolan Thompson

I didnt

Michael Sanchez
Michael Sanchez

And that's what Serg'n was charged with?

Julian Kelly
Julian Kelly

that's Pewdiepie's editor Brad shopped on top of Amouranth.

Joshua Perez
Joshua Perez

Wormwood was also banned from Patreon.

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

Jim is an exceptional individual

Hunter Jackson
Hunter Jackson

has he talked about what he is going to do?

Owen Powell
Owen Powell

Yup
Bad news all round

Elijah Lewis
Elijah Lewis

I didnt
But you did here

when jim

William Cox
William Cox

nah, he hasn't tweeted recently. stonetoss was the one who tweeted out the latest Martian Magazine comic for him.

Brandon Ortiz
Brandon Ortiz

He's gonna raise an army to genocide you gypsy folk

Ian Gray
Ian Gray

I don't understand why /pol hates people like Sargon, Shapiro, dankula, etc. The "alt-light" as you guys refer to them as are more likely to push people towards farther right wing ideas. /pol wants to expand it's influence and destroy liberals but fight political commentators for not being as extreme as them. There's an old saying, you cant drop a frog into a boiling pot of water because it will jump out, instead you put a frog in a warm pot of water and raise the temp, by the time the frog realizes the temp change it will be too late. We can't convince people without warming them up to our ideas. Who cares if these commentators are Jewish or trans or a nigger or even an idiot, people who watch their content are more likely to watch other right wing content. Shutting down their free speech only hurts us in the long term

Attached: madder-max.jpg (128 KB, 736x1097)

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

Oh youre right - my mistake
Read earlier in the thread and youll understand my assumption nufag
If you can be bothered that is

Ian Watson
Ian Watson

Exactly

Adam Perez
Adam Perez

i was looking at his twitter so that is why i asked
man i dont care about any e-celeb getting banned but him i hope he finds a way to make money i like his comics

Noah Murphy
Noah Murphy

/pol

Landon Scott
Landon Scott

Read earlier in the thread
Yeah I saw other instances where you mentioned the Jim fellow after Sargin was laughed at. I'm very confused. Do only people who like the Jim laugh at Sergin?

Henry Cooper
Henry Cooper

Oh so now you care? Now that its someone you like. Youre no better than the leftists. Fucking hypocrite gypsy

Jaxson Rogers
Jaxson Rogers

There's an old saying, you cant drop a frog into a boiling pot of water because it will jump out
Glenn Beck tried it and the frog died

Brayden Bailey
Brayden Bailey

yeah sargon when its not a counter signaling faggot i care

Logan Foster
Logan Foster

No - plenty of people laugh at sargoy
But jim and his beta orbiters have an obsessive hateboner for him and shit up every thread tangentially related to sarcuck

Jackson James
Jackson James

Typical low iq

Christian Jones
Christian Jones

But jim and his beta orbiters shit up every thread tangentially related to sarcuck
How do you know it's them?

Chase Bailey
Chase Bailey

i would help him out but that would be collectivist

William Hernandez
William Hernandez

Oh so now you care? Now that its someone you like
So what if it was child molesters instead of sargin. Would you still be as upset as you are now?

Jose Myers
Jose Myers

It usually becomes apparent
Lurk more
You seem remarkably autistic. Alternatively youre just fishing for (you)s. If the former consider a career in forensics

Jacob Barnes
Jacob Barnes

Bummer Benjamin

Attached: A78884AD-CBE7-4451-96E8-5F576D4BE4A3.jpg (2.23 MB, 3264x2448)

Austin Lee
Austin Lee

No - because child molestors are criminal deviant scum. Pretty simple. Are you really this stupid?

Aiden Reed
Aiden Reed

usually becomes apparent, though I can't explain how
Why is that?

Alexander Hall
Alexander Hall

pateron is a private company they can ban you for any reason they want

William Brown
William Brown

Because they out themselves in numerous ways
Cant be arsed listing and cataloging them all for you nufag
inb4 why not
Cause its fucking boring

Josiah Collins
Josiah Collins

criminal deviant scum.
That's how I feel about Surgin though.

Matthew Taylor
Matthew Taylor

but he IS a victim. So what's your point? If you lose your primary source of income, i.e. your job or whatever, what would be your first concern? How shitty the company that sacked you is, or where are you going to get money now?

Eli Flores
Eli Flores

Your feelings are irrelevant faggot

Camden Hernandez
Camden Hernandez

numerous way
I won't ask for all the ways but why not just one way.

Kevin Stewart
Kevin Stewart

Wow people who dedicate dozens of posts to defending a man cow sure have a habit of lying.
dey be shittin up da fread everytime
47 posts by this ID

Attached: 1518127017826.webm (690 KB, 640x352)

Gabriel Martin
Gabriel Martin

lol he did do that didn't he, shoulda tried it at home first

Attached: lone.jpg (188 KB, 1024x768)

Kayden Morgan
Kayden Morgan

ehh they inevitably bring up daddy jim
youre an unbelievably dull person or top class bait
Im too drunk to tell

Luis Torres
Luis Torres

Your feelings are irrelevant faggot
Oh so now you care? Now that its someone you like.
You seemed to think otherwise earlier.

Ayden Howard
Ayden Howard

they inevitably bring up daddy jim
Kinda like what you did?

Benjamin Roberts
Benjamin Roberts

I'm defending free speech bitch
Now run along

Dominic Parker
Dominic Parker

Wow you got me
Well done - youll enjoy your wank this evening

Zachary Bennett
Zachary Bennett

That is what the faggot gets for naming himself after a muzzie king

Anthony Thomas
Anthony Thomas

Butthurt SJeW spotted.

Luke Richardson
Luke Richardson

one of sargons followers literally killed his mum he is grooming mother killers he shouldn't be allowed a pateron

Elijah Cooper
Elijah Cooper

Free speech rights are not the same thing as child molestation which is a criminal offense you dense cunt

Isaac Carter
Isaac Carter

You mean the illegal immigrant?

Colton Lee
Colton Lee

I never knew Islam is way older than Christianity. So old that Christianity is closer to the modern world than Islam. 2000 years vs over 2300 years.

Caleb Thomas
Caleb Thomas

what about the MAGA bomber? Should Trump be impeached for that?

Alexander White
Alexander White

Sargon of Akkad
reigned c. 2334–2279 bc
muslim
wow there really are alot of dumb cunts in here this evening

Sebastian Hall
Sebastian Hall

Muppet, Sargon of Akkad was a Mesopotamian king that was around 2000 years before Christ. Still a sand nigger though.

Mason King
Mason King

Yes your shitposts will serve as a guidepost for jurisprudence for years to come.
jej
you can't even keep it together at all brainlet

Attached: 1519972280024.png (628 KB, 2310x2147)

Chase Campbell
Chase Campbell

thinks religion alone makes you a sand nigger

Kek

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

Youre a dumb cunt son

Blake Adams
Blake Adams

You're the faggot with the Fasci trying to defend Freedom of Speech.

Brody Powell
Brody Powell

He's a sand nigger, but he's not a muzzie. Yes.

Connor Evans
Connor Evans

gets caught out in hilarious historical inaccuracy
changes the goalposts and strawmans opponent
are you leftypol or just thick as pig shit?

Easton Hill
Easton Hill

At least that's settled

Ethan James
Ethan James

no the 15 year old who had a kekistani flag that killed his mum kiwifarms.net/threads/kekistan-teen-kills-mother-over-grades-and-buries-her-at-a-church.50062/
lol you tried but no one died from this cia nigger op

Ethan Phillips
Ethan Phillips

Can't tell the naming difference between dunecoon and towelhead

Lucas Reed
Lucas Reed

muh meme flag
while sporting a meme flag
you really are one dumb cunt
kek

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit