Styxxx

we got him

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 6.50.22 PM.png (781x554, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dnjyw_FkFiA
youtube.com/watch?v=Pe9KN2V5xQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=T0_zzCLLRvE
youtube.com/watch?v=G6ENoW_aarI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/dnjyw_FkFiA

Attached: 1509575687225.gif (220x220, 1003K)

Whats the context here burgerbro?

normal jewish lady on a bus

DELET DELET DELET

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

We are winning the culture war

I spend my precious anime watching time subverting trumptards for the cause, everybody here should be interacting with normies and spreading our ideas

>

pls delet this- i dont wanna lose him too

Attached: reee2.jpg (240x196, 9K)

extra large if accurate

Styx is no friend of Zionism

It’s as easy as using their own propaganda against them

Attached: 43331B49-A639-40CF-8CEF-1AFB5668A606.jpg (750x1102, 126K)

ITS FUCKING REAL

Attached: 1540346881653.gif (300x161, 236K)

>Who cares, we'll get all those pro free speech parasites platformed

10/10

Getting deplatformed in 3...2...

I think no matter what fucked up shit happens, no matter what ideology comes out, jews are fucked

It’s pretty much impossible to be not be woke on the JQ after awhile

kek

Attached: 1543941517810.png (300x250, 18K)

Yep. The lies have piled up too high and it’ll collapse on them as it always does

7/10

Attached: 1540577203991.png (625x626, 16K)

>We are winning the culture war
I think it's already won. If you look at the mediums zoomers are using like tik tok they are ironically shit posting and find racism/misogyny hilarious. There is no disputing their behavior is inspired by Jow Forums and they are past the age of indoctrination.

Jow Forums has been around 15 years. In internet time anons are ancient and our time is passing. The torch is successful being passed to the next generation and while they may not share our websites or memes they will be our spiritual, shit posting successors. (((They))) lost. Jow Forums could shut down today and the future will play out exactly the same because of the actions we've taken in the past.

Attached: 20180504_182249.jpg (700x632, 225K)

I wanna sniff Bratass

Attached: AD2BF095-7A96-493F-9FB8-ADD12C14DDAA.gif (480x270, 885K)

>clicks pic
fuck u nigger

there are literally videos of him denying the holocaust a few years back you mongs. this is old news

>Jow Forums has been around 15 years
Fuck im old

Attached: 1532411970489.png (482x427, 79K)

Attached: Styx_Delet_That.png (1182x587, 725K)

STYXXXXX is jewish

So was Bobby Fischer and he hated Jews

He's obviously a jew though

youtube.com/watch?v=T0_zzCLLRvE

He's a Charles Manson expert, like that won't red pill you.

Post proves he is a jew or GTFO.

But what will his good friend HA GOODMAN say?

Crazy

I wish it was 6 million and 1
Fuck my sides!

He actually gets a lot of shit wrong about Uncle Chuck and dismissed Helter Skelter completely despite (((someone))) clearly using his gameplan.

Ewwwwwwww didded it!

Attached: 47.jpg (320x307, 20K)

Styx has one vid talking about holohoax but it got soahed. He doesnt deny it but he doesnt believe in muh 6 grollions either

What the fuck?! What kind of CIA nigger level shit is this!?

I'm impressed honestly

Attached: 14873BB5-3541-457C-950C-0CAF4FFD352B.png (1334x750, 1.11M)

Styx was still perpetuating the soros was a nazi shit just a few months prior. The guy is completely braindead. He just latches onto a movement and adopts the most insane beliefs with no regard for even a basic level of integrity. Fucking Sargon is less dishonest than him.

but how?

what do you mean how? how WHAT?

where is da proofs? your words are worthless

>how
With his nose, silly.

Attached: 1500782536021.png (220x284, 133K)

How did this happen?

Your picture is a png, looks 50% transparent

I am and have always been a phoneposter and used the same .gif image for every post I have ever made. I dunno what kind of satanic transmogrification magic is going on here but I like it

Attached: 4A3A61B3-A862-4E89-B9C4-892C3D9BE80B.jpg (843x720, 91K)

Well you start by finding a brat...

Attached: CjzfmDJUYAA9Mmv.png (481x680, 939K)

>like a second shoah

...he meant a first one, right?

>4 years ago

no because he was mocking jews ya dum dum

its Saturday you fucking sad sad chubby fucks need pussy.

This. Internet is like dog years. Oldfags are like sages of ancient knowledge only verbally passed down, while newfags look at shit like KYM and think they have any actual reference of past events on the internet. But anyway, it really is crazy how much internet culture has taken over the mainstream, and in such an insidious way. The younger generations are basically an entire legion of shitposters, and even if they don't use Jow Forums directly, they are still unknowingly hugely affected by the cultural influences that came from here.

>You fucking Nazis!

Naziphobia is a real problem these days. Thinking Nazis are out to get them all the time would sound paranoid but the Jews are allowed collective racial paranoia for some reason.

Molyneux is dipping his toe in as well...
Good job faggots

Attached: DE716DD0-E5F4-45CD-8876-990AEAF0FA51.png (640x1136, 468K)

Yeah it blows my mind how much this plays influences normie mainstream culture and those same normies are in denial about it. I've embarrassed a lot of them pointing how they believe shit Jow Forums literally just made up and show them the evidence, direct archived posts and stuff. The normie parasite always conforms but passes itself off as a inspired individual, anything for positive attention from others.

Oh... yeah it's happened to me too. You can tell when it's a glitch because the thumbnail usually looks slightly distorted as if something's not quite right. I posted pic-related once and it came out as some hentai manga. Something is lurking deep in the servers. Perhaps a trash-heap that can't be contained by mortal man.

Attached: 7357617391683.gif (250x250, 1.25M)

This type of idiotic thinking is why we lost the IMPORTANT war. What "based zoomers" are you fucking talking about? The whole next generation of american citizens are fucking mexicans. Listen here you shits the whole vision you have of the new internet generation of youth coming to understand shit and fix anything is beyond retarded. Demographics are destiny. We are barely holding back an all-out blue nation of low IQ slaves that don't give a shit about left, right, principles, constitutions, etc. Mexico is mexico because it's full of mexicans. and the usa is about to just be a bunch of mexicans.

#metoo
I dropped my phone as I was posting, I can’t remember if I was posting my dick and I got Patrick Bateman or if I was posting Patrick Bateman and it turned into my duck when clicked. Either way it all seemed pretty well thought out. Non of those lines on the pic either but the my dick or my packet (? Can’t remember) was at about a 30 degrees off being square.

I haven’t really got a duck I was just bugging myself up.

Lynch yourself, Muhammad. You sand niggers are only here to shill sharia.

>*bigging
Spellchecked this time. At least I got two (You)s. That’s the best thing that’s happened in my life all weekend.
I should string up really.

Most zoomers are still white. Nobody is glossing over the demographic timebomb we're up against. But you also need to understand the way change works, whether peacefully or otherwise, and that even a minority of good white people who see things our way can turn the tide.

Test. I know of the ancient glitch that swaps images of they are posted at exactly the same time but I've seen some autist on /qa/ manage to manipulate it somehow.

Attached: GM_20181208_210913.gif (242x270, 1.48M)

I'm not the one talking about zoomers, just about Jow Forums's influence on mainstream culture. But you are correct in the fact that this generation of Americans aren't really Americans but identify more with whatever shithole they crawled out of and seek to make our country into.

Dude I know this ancient glitch. Shit was so weird. "I DONT EVEN OWN THAT IMAGE WHERE DID IT COMES FROM!?"

For the millionth time tonight
How Muslim/Jewish etc do I look, muttly? Now go kill yourself with the psych meds you never needed before you started taking psych meds. Drive your mobility scooter round Dead Mans Bend like a fat bat out of hell.

Attached: BF285144-C4FB-4920-9A77-DBB7A2EF17B7.jpg (1127x1132, 73K)

He had a 20 or 30 minute video saying the holocaust was bullshit on his channel for awhile

mudslime apologists are just as bad. and that aint u

in awe at the size of this lad, absolute unit

If you’re going to insult someone and accuse them of such a horrible thing you better have proof.

Final test ITT. I think I'm onto something.

Attached: GM_20181208_211631.gif (220x266, 1.41M)

But the thumbnail.... and the gif... fit together so perfect..

A pure coincidence perhaps?

Attached: 632BCE94-13B4-4882-9DED-77D3C5D4360B.gif (500x282, 3.44M)

What has anything I’ve posted got to do with Muslims Meatloaf?
I sure do have a lot of pictures of this handsome white boy.

Attached: A7DF84A5-4BE4-4154-BD05-0F63F56F8784.jpg (1125x2436, 156K)

most bongposters are mudslime sliders

Jow Forums mods be trollin ITT:

Maybe unrelated but I remember reading a cool user post about how words are used to hypnotize and manipulate people.
Hence why you "spell" your words.
And when you swear it's called "cursing"
Pretty interesting

youtube.com/watch?v=G6ENoW_aarI

Clips from it, calling out Zyklon B and the shower "gas chambers"

Its a gif with a different frame at the start dumb dumb

It would be a crazy coincidence but both images are popular so its possible. I'll try reposting your original haunted image, then the thumbnail.
>duplicate file exist for original
Okay I'll just try the thumbnail because why not.

Attached: 1544317108470s.jpg (125x72, 3K)

By Jove I think you’ve got it man

No nigga. Its the same image I saved from years back.
I have never ever used an alternative file.

Attached: 15D8CDE2-1320-4D47-A308-09B1F2ABDF54.jpg (750x1204, 1.06M)

why did he delete his holocaust video?

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, but I have a question for you, and it's for science.
Just how new are you?

Noticed that? Doesn’t stop you lot lapping up their spoofs though.
Britpol, it’s goalposting OP, all largely teenaged moose limes and a couple of Jews. They come to hate Jews and fuck knows why the Jews come. To beat off to it. Who knows?
The size of what? My head. Here’s the next bit down. Not quite huge 5’10” and I’m fat now this was a pic I got back from the archive from August, I commited carbocide since then.
Tattoos not real.

Attached: A455FB75-CC88-49A5-94A8-B75815D41581.png (860x556, 642K)

That's what I've been trying to do to replicate it, but it keeps looping. It really was just a crazy coincidental glitch.

I knew Styxx was full blown Nat Soc, how could he not be? I might actually start watching him now.

>being this new

Attached: 1525263932883.png (960x960, 331K)

And this is the pic that got Patrick Batemaned. Or it might have been a Patrick Bateman pic that got this linked to it, I seem to remember it being that way around. I posted this pic a bit round about June so it’s in the hellscape memory of /pol. Quite the coincidence if it does work that way, getting a picture of yourself back from the board by accident. I had presumed it came off my phone somehow since I’d dropped the thing after pressing post.
Right. I’ll take some pics of my feet too if that’ll help you identify a Anglo from a grotty nog in future. But not really. I’m going to bed. What a shit night. I honestly don’t know why I work. I have insomnia and I’m too tired to spend anything and since I don’t have a woman there’s no one to do that for me. Hence I might pack it all in and take up WoW and afternoon naps like you lot do. Move back in with my ancient mum and demand trendies.
So depressed right now.
Goodnight /pol. I’ll be back tomorrow if I’m unfortunate enough to wake up.

Attached: FA3DED86-0D22-4CF6-99AA-574E61E2B951.jpg (1575x2100, 407K)

Here since 2006. I am a low IQ white nigger however, so forgive my ignorance

Attached: 7B793092-2F26-406B-AEEE-320C9E30454E.png (286x368, 197K)

Attached: C8E48AD8-90D9-4D91-953F-F6CA105B75DD.jpg (377x400, 139K)

Thank you for notifying me of something to delete, helpfulanon

OMG SAVAGE

Hey Styx

This. It's like my NEET job is done.
Feels good.

Attached: zchiri.jpg (1400x875, 86K)

Fuck STyx, Black Pigeon Speaks, etc. if they are not talking about Jews, fuck them.

Attached: engalend.png (680x637, 268K)

Fair, but there needs to be an in between to bridge the gap for normies. People get turned off by up from jew hate. If you become a fan and follow them eventually you will see the path the the jew in the comments from the fan base. They serve a good purpose and reach a large audience

hah, I knew the jews were trying to get him this whole time
his comment section is full of half-ass 1488 stormshit that is clearly a false flag

funny but obviously staged.