Lmao

lmao

Attached: 95FB44AE-4E86-4493-AD5A-4D8000A75DBC.jpg (1536x2048, 738K)

>the French opening their asshole to third world disease

Not surprised.

How is the weather?

We americans now

Vaccines are fish?
I mean, yes, they have mercury but c'mon now

Based frogs. Protect your children.

Attached: 020915lunchyhealth_640x360.jpg (640x360, 36K)

gib namibian goddess

Fucking rare

gonna need some guns first, but you are on the way to being less gay than most of the flags on this board. you've made bong look like a bigger faggot in 3 weeks than we could in years.

Attached: Baby Boomer.jpg (1080x1099, 660K)

>these shitskins
And anons here still think the riots in France are because of woke white people lmao

Attached: 1544313653541.jpg (404x561, 81K)

Thanks for circling that I wasn't sure what to look at
Faggot

Attached: (((nose))).png (200x294, 25K)

>Namibia
A country named after a HIV wormhole.

That was the first thing that caught my eye lol

Oy Vey the white man is rising shit it down!

they are literally the french tea party

Haha he look likes Donald flump

Literal rural and suburban retards.

>shut it down

The west is dead.

woke

Attached: ñam.jpg (259x194, 8K)

INPEACH

Attached: b93.jpg (600x637, 44K)

(checked)
Hahaha

Attached: Hook.png (552x684, 163K)

I like the 'if only you knew' expression though.

Not a jewish nose. Learn your noses.

That's just a tanned Frenchman.

Vaccines are a scam. Proper nutrition and sanitation do more than vaccines ever could. Vaccines are basically a speed bump to keep goyim, who are too stupid to figure out the game, from producing children who may pose a threat to the ruling class.

Attached: 1533004514367.png (1157x959, 195K)

It is known. But italy made vaccines compulsory last year, and the people cheered like dumbasses because their fascist twat brains are comped from birth. OP is hoping his children won't be autistic, but they will be.

Here, Ill post this before some other shill posts it.

Attached: Gilettes Jeune Shill list..jpg (2902x2924, 2.79M)

R A R E
A
R
E

It's true though.

TRUMPF absolutely btfo

I have seen some arabs and some people who looked like jews, but where the hell are niggers? Normally, Paris is swarming with them, but they are nowhere to be seen during the protests.

There are no whites in France anymore

I think they injected too much vaccine

Are you one of those Namibian Germans?

>literally muh gunz

why do burgers think guns are illegal to own in france?

Thank you. They aren't even very good at it.
>noticeable lack of French flags

Nah faggot. They are doing just fine with Molotov’s. You don’t need guns when you aren’t a circumcised cuck, the French have proved it.

Because they're second tier citizens and are alienated from the French proper

Blumdf on suicide watch

OP on suicide watch. What say you, faggot?

fucking shills are out in force tonight!

Asked a frog, he said the European Firearms Directive makes it hard to get one even with a hunting/shooting license.

vs me, going down to the local gun show and walking away with whatever gun they have on the spot. Or, if I want something special, filling out a 4473 and getting one in about 10 minutes (I had to wait a week once, I still don't know why, probably this board, kek.) Our laws are dicked up, but not quite as much as France's. I would definitely like to have silencers without the hassle, though.

BRIT AND AMERI- Bros I NEED YOUR HELP

need some proofreading for a short vid im making: It should sound like a news video:

Warning, this video contains very graphic images.
France.
The yellow vest protests against high fuel taxes were confronted by the french police.
A police force that is on high alert for the forth weekend on a row.

[video of bleeding girl]
This young woman lady has lost an eye after beeing hit by a police projectile.

[video of guy wihtout hand]
This protester has lost hand after picking up a explosive police grenade.

While the french media only focuses on burning cars and tries to demonize the protesters as the agressors, the stories of the victims of violence are not reported.

[vid of guy with face wound]
Stories as this man, who used his right of protest only to get his face mutelated by a police projectile.

[vid of children on knees]
The tensions in the police force are so high, that even whole school classes are arested and forced to kneel on the ground.

In the face of increasing police violence the calls for macron to step down are getting louder.

John Doe,

Channel 4 News.

Attached: le face.png (608x1080, 605K)

What dipshit picks up a grenade?

this guy

Attached: 1544303650082.png (711x485, 517K)

Glad to help.~

Warning, this video contains very graphic images.
France.
The yellow vest protests against high fuel taxes were confronted by the french police.
A police force that is on high alert for the forth weekend on a row.

[video of bleeding girl]
This young woman/lady (use either woman or lady, not both) has lost an eye after beeing hit by a police projectile.

[video of guy without hand]
This protester lost his/a hand after picking up an explosive fired by police.

Whilst the french media only focuses on burning cars property and damage, trying to demonize the protesters as the agressors, the stories of the victims of violence are not reported by the same media.

[vid of guy with face wound]
Stories such as that of this man, who used his right to protest only to get his face mutilated by a projectile fires by police.

[vid of children on knees]
The tensions in the police force are so high, that even whole school classes are arrested and forced to kneel with their hands tied.

In the face of increasing police violence, the calls for macron to step down are getting louder.

John Doe,

Channel 4 News.

There, improved it a bit