Why is Jow Forums so intimidated by the Bantu diaspora?

Do Whites really fear a Black planet?

Attached: file.png (648x864, 471K)

For the same reason I "fear" falling into a pit of rotting excrement.

Imagine Africa. But everywhere.

You seriously think a world that functioned like Africa would be something to not fear?

Is "fear" the correct word? Ok then...I fear a black planet in the same way I "fear" falling into a pit of rotting excrement.

have you seen africa ?

oh dear

Attached: Squidwards_Suicide_ORIGINAL-625x350.jpg (625x350, 27K)

black people are violent and untrustworthy. Doy! Duh!

God yes.
Imagine Somalia but worldwide.
How could you not be horrified?

Planet of the Apes, not advisable.

Have you seen Africa?

Attached: 2798D79C-1BA9-4557-A2AA-11A7570B5BD9.gif (684x784, 612K)

Based

Same reason someone would fear a toilet overflowing.

Attached: 450F322B-6BEF-437B-9DD4-37E2FBDE3832.png (640x1136, 604K)

Most of Jow Forums subscribes to survival of the fittest ideologies (natsoc, libertarianism, magapede civnats that are opposed to wealth redistribution etc) but when they find out they're on the losing side suddenly they demand that Africans stop procreating so the white race has a chance.

They would’ve all died of some disease if it weren’t for white people. White people are too kind, it will be their downfall

That growth is only if we continue to feed them.

Attached: 1544131138596.jpg (352x1024, 102K)

Wow, it's almost like world leaders don't subscribe to such ideologies and are more than content to massively subsidize incompetent countries with massive amounts of outside food, medical, financial, etc. aid.

Fear is meaningless on this toxic rock. The only rational way to solve this is by spending resources to stabilize Africa, to eliminate the reasons why they would leave. And by giving the women means to contracept. That last one needs to be enforced. Punish anyone who would have it otherwise.

I would rather be taken over by the Chinese.

Attached: 1537681744438.png (838x408, 277K)

>gooks do it
>still called WHITE supremacist

Attached: the-jewing-intensifies.gif (600x600, 1.33M)

They will die of disease and starve to death when the West collapses. Africa only survives by the virtue signalling of white women and their orbiter cucks.

Attached: 1533417152999.jpg (1760x2732, 1.51M)

>The only rational way to solve this is by spending resources to stabilize Africa
The only way is to cut all aid completely and let Nature take its course. Oh, and make damn sure they understand they can't come to our nations for gibs.

I love how they think, if they take over the west its going to continue as normal for them! After one week of black rule in any western country things will goto shit! Lazy arsed fuckwits..

"Who's maintaining the nuclear power plants Leroy?"

*lights flicker*

Everyone fears a black planet. We've seen nigger countries. I sure as fuck don't want to live in a nigger world.

That won't happen.

That may well be, but it's the only viable solution.

Too bad

Everywhere blacks congregate turns into shitholes. I just don't want our planet to turn to shit and the human race to regress. The blacks need to be contained in Africa. Africa is a big fucking place so they can't act like it is unfair. I mean Europeans take up much less space.

kill yourself jew fuck

we pay for that, those niggers take our food and our vaccines because our politicians are greedy fuck jew puppets employing the kalgeri plan and wiping out hte white race

i hope you and all your jew rat relatives burn to fucking ash in my lifetime

i hope it happens soon

i hope that i somehow have an important role to play during it

Attached: C3300B74-A227-4C63-A7D3-3EE663567331.jpg (2048x1152, 472K)

>everyone who disagrees with my leftist agenda is a white supremacist

It's the name of the game today, desu

Attached: onlywaytowinisnotplaythegame.png (882x343, 53K)