Jow Forums Meetup

"The Proud Boys were also joined by young trolls from the “Politically Incorrect” (/pol) forum of Jow Forums. Their striking non-white composition does not stop them from terrorizing the opponents of fascism and white nationalism and otherwise spewing racist venom."

LOL
Why do shitskins embarrass us? Don't show to meetings IRL. This goes for everyone.

web.archive.org/web/20181202021321/https://communemag.com/alt-right-new-york/

Attached: pol meetup4.jpg (2048x1536, 651K)

Not. Even. One. Woman.

Enjoy your lemon party, faggots.

>these are the people that call you a basedboi, incel, cuck, and dyel
I could literally kill any single one of them. Probably several at the same time. With my bare hands.

Who are those dweebs.

People in America who post on this board.

Wow all those kids look like raging faggots.....

>muh master race

Holly shit this is too funny

Yeah.. Sure.

jesus christ there's not a single good looking person there not one

Not one of these dudes is even relatively good looking

I wish I could stand infront of you in real life right now and intimidate you.

there is so much sexual frustration coming out of that photo my display is practically sweating

American genes

Not gonna lie.
I'd destroy his anus.

Attached: screenshot altright soyboy.png (148x178, 61K)

>hi, goyi-uh-GUYS! hey guys..

Not him but gl.
Those kind of people in the above pic are those who I'll he collecting guns from during the happening while I pick them off with my awm.

Does noone into cardio?

I can fight as well but talking as much shit as you just did makes you look insecure. Just saying.

You're an insecure homosexual.

Why would you even care about that, faggot.

The Swedish meetups are barely any better.

Attached: swedish boys.jpg (2560x1920, 947K)

Tryhard faggot.

> calls you a nigger

Attached: 12.png (199x228, 105K)

Thank god for my middle eastern background then.

Tought talk over the internet, in real life you wouldn't say shit to me. How I wish I could just teleport to you right now and make you eat your words.

The way you are acting right now just gives the opposite impression.

>american """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""white""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" nationalists

ok retard

At least some are in shape.
But still sort of useless if they don't know how to fight with a gun.

Big difference in knowing who to use a gun and knowing how to fight with one.

>is probably from Canada

>I could literally kill any single one of them. Probably several at the same time. With my bare hands.

And I'm the one talking tough?

>Tought talk over the internet
Is this real autism?

Looks about right

jesus christ. is this what canadians on here actually look like? so glad i dont interact with them. absolute fucking state of pols day care team. imagine turning up and saying
>hi we are from pol

1: I carry.
2: im military trained mos 11c indirect fire mortarman.

>discussing politics with women

Attached: Blank+_f1ce78faeea0d956dde2ac277ef2e895.jpg (326x291, 21K)

does everyone in sweden dress like a fag

That is so depressing

>Who are those dweebs.

Attached: 1541725589856s.jpg (119x125, 4K)

You're fucking lucky to live in america man. Getting a gun here is hard as a motherfucker.

>Tought talk

If you say it fast enough, over and over, it sound like you're saying the same word.

Imagine the type of people that show up for a Jow Forums meetup. Is it the semi-well adjusted person that has a possible career going on? Is it a student that's deep undercover in leftist territory?

Those who would show up are almost all coloured people, mixed people or absolute social rejects that have no concern for their future. Coloured people always have the excuse ''I'm not white, why would I be white supremacist?''.

hot

Why? There's plenty of firepower and prep-savvy on here, we need a tech-savy intelligensia too

What alot of people don't understand is that if you have combat experience in a terrain, even trained enemies start to fall like dominoes.

Untrained is even worse, an experienced fighter who understands how to use defilade, cover, concealment and movement can kill 15-20 untrained fighters alone if in an environment they have experience in.

56% postcard

Not gonna lie, if I found out there was going to be a local pol boys meetup I would show up for the free show

Attached: d7b.jpg (1023x768, 120K)

A Stormer book club was infiltrated? What a surprise.

>Imagine the type of people that show up for a Jow Forums meetup
Your scope of imagination is limited by your IQ.

Every day in the office is basically a Jow Forums meetup.

Attached: me_on_left.jpg (600x600, 30K)

>homosexuals on Jow Forums

>mos 11c
>mortar
ok, well that settles it. be scared guys. i for one welcome our new mortar overlords

Sometimes women do show up.

Attached: pol meetup3.jpg (1057x947, 158K)

Same. Sure as shit won't see me in any photos though.

It's not even a matter of training.
It's a matter of experience.
In the last 3 years I was in, I got forced into alot of direct combat situations where insurgent units would get right up on my squad in attempts to kill our mortar team.

Because of this after I retired I've spent alot of time with an ak47 for medium range and awm for long (especially cons I can't own a mortar tube and shells without alot of paperwork and money)

i went paintballing once and got shot
>zero times.
it was quite incredible

There is nothing wrong with brown's and blacks taking the redpill. Some minorities realize the comfort we all have living in western (white) nations. Doesn't matter what race you are, you're privileged to live in the west at least for now.

>Why?

They all look ready for the exit bag

You're German. You really have zero room criticizing anyone's masculinity.

maybe the mayority of Jow Forums just redpilled but not nazi

:( Thats better than nothing I guess.
No I take that back it isn't

You are definitely northern or poor

The dude with the 3D printed brittani venti Mask is the peak of Jow Forumsb/ inbreeding.

no trust me it's better there. Here in this shithole every white trash loser tries to carry a gun to be a 'big man' when they are just rejects of society.

BASED BLACK MAN xD

Attached: 2018-12-09 00_44_47-_pol_ - 4chan Meetup - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (200x240, 106K)

I was going to type something snarky and condescending, but, you know what, I hope they had fun and made useful connections at their meetup.

>Doesn't have a gun
Remember: gun free house sign = free supplies

fucking sellout race traitor he is. If I was black I'd shoot that fucker for mingling with the enemy

Really, if OP's pic is what freedom and your great constitution entail, you can keep them

If you were black you'd just be doing what you're doing now

Also since we are pretty much unlawful enemy combatants dont worry about warcrimes

These are the people is who are calling me a spic.

I dont think there is any threat of freedom coming to Germany lol

Just do whatever you need to do to keep supplied and safe.

That's silly, you're a beaner not a spic

There are plenty of women Jow Forumsasks, but proud boys is, as the name suggests, and all male group.

How do you know none of them are FtM? Cuntboys can be very redpilled on the WQ.

Attached: tumblr_ooyc9jbmQl1txbpb2o1_1280.jpg (1161x1280, 367K)

In essence, no country is free anymore, because we have made global unification inevitable.

Precisely

>Two Niggas in the back
>No Chicks
BASED

Attached: 1541874216628.gif (350x190, 3.36M)

Yeah you're right about that.

>You are definitely northern or poor
if hes northern, he is automatically in the poor grouping

>one of these men called me a nigger once and i want their name

The only attractive Canadian is Christina broccolini

>These are the Amerimutts who try to shittalk actual Europeans
Fucking KEK. OH NONONO!

Attached: 1433846343797.jpg (1462x1462, 297K)

How much if a cringey attention starved fuckwit would you need to be, to align physically to this anonymous board. I've been here since 08 and I'm 32. The shit I spew here, I'd be arrested if I did that IRL. Even though it's entirely accurate.

It's always the le re dd it fags

Attached: 1543777104889.jpg (396x382, 41K)

>you're right

All the time, bro.

>spotty back
Clearly hasn't got a woman to scrub his back for him.

You are a spic. Pipe down

That was nice of them to let sloth into their group

I honestly don't know what to make of this. On one hand they look like a bunch of beta bug men. On the other hand it shows that you don't have to be a 90 IQ wignat with facial tattoos to hold pro-white views. Heck, you apparently don't even have to be white. This picture must terrify leftists of all stripes. They expect to see a bunch of thugs, but instead they see what could be an office of computer programmers. /OurGuys/ are everywhere and are subverting every facet of life.

Hail Fucking Victory blackpillers ITT

>These are the fags that think they are aryans
LELMAO

Attached: 33107393.jpg (720x960, 57K)

these must be /ptg/ posters

Attached: hitler at gunpoint.jpg (350x262, 16K)

>This picture must terrify leftists of all stripes.

Not really lol
I've been to leftist gatherings. They leave an impression, trust me.

I want to go to a Jow Forums meetup. How are they typically organized?
I'm thirsty to meet other people who aren't crazy in the otherwise asphyxiatingly liberal atmosphere of SoCal.

Leftists are revolting.

Attached: dsa women members.jpg (389x547, 93K)

It kills the leftist narrative that the only way someone could be a conservative/trump supporter is if they're a white nationalist

Hahahaha so these are the faggots promising they'll gas me the first chance they get?I could probably break most of these pathetic mutants in half and dropkick them into the ocean from where I live. Fucking lol.

Attached: femanon_husbando_game.jpg (2048x1536, 848K)

>the girl in the left
kek

gas an extra schlomo on dotr because they made another raid thread

Attached: SVERIGEY.jpg (602x381, 36K)